Your Search | new faces development

Dec 05 2016
Suite Twenty Four- Adam Arellano Adam Arellano is the definition of a Scam Artist Albuquerque New Mexico Author: San Diego, California Websites: Suite Twenty Four- Adam Arellano Albuquerque, New Mexico

Dec 05 2016
Century Link Century Link plays with passed due accounts Seattle Washington Laughable.. Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Internet Service Providers: Century Link Seattle, Washington

Dec 05 2016
 I was taken advantage of...I am a senior citizen 76 years old and hooman Nissan lied and cheated me...I was told my vechile was certified...it wasn't.. I took my vechile back 3 times within 4 months of purchase because of the same problem..I purchased extra Warranty for my protection..now nothing I paid for, or was promised is getting fixed...a new motor is required on my vechile that I owed for less than 6 months.. Long Beach California Author: Bellflower, California Auto Warranty: Hooman Nissan Long Beach , California

Dec 05 2016
GPS Kid Tracker Smart Wristwatch Kids Smart GPS Watch Scam, charged my credit card, never received the products. West Seneca, New York Author: Livingston, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: GPS Kid Tracker Smart Wristwatch West Seneca, , New York

Dec 05 2016
131 truck sales Deposit not refund Wayland Michigan Author: Farmingville , New York Truck Dealers: 131 truck sales

Dec 05 2016
Wonder Hearing Aid Beware Internet Author: Farmington, New Mexico Miscellaneous Electronics: Wonder Hearing Aid Internet

Dec 05 2016
Freedom Health Prime HealthHealthy Nationwide Tried to log in to get information on policy and could not get logged in. Said I would have ID cards today to print out and dont and cant get to them. I got suspicious and found info that it is a scam. New York Nationwide Author: LURAY, Virginia Health Insurance: Freedom Health Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Balsam Hill admitted defective $800 Christmas tree but refused to send new tree Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Furniture & Furnishings: Balsam Hill Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Donna morris Called three times total got hung up on twice when we wanted a better price when you go to pay they hang up on you and act like they can't hear you and speak very poor English Live in upstate New York and they are phillopines Nationwide
Author: Herkimer, New York Auto Audio Electronics: Donna morris Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Reds Garage Repair shop business put us OUT OF BUSINESS Port Chester New York Author: Cameron , North Carolina Truck Dealer Repair: Reds Garage Port Chester , New York

Dec 05 2016
AJ Perri They tried to sell me a furnace using scare tactics tinton falls New Jersey Author: bound brook, New Jersey Maintenance Companies: AJ Perri tinton falls, New Jersey

Dec 05 2016
LGS Staffing Labor Guys Staffing Illegal, Scam, Bully, Rip Off, Lies, Cheats and that is just the start New Albany Ohio Author: Ohio Employment Services: LGS Staffing New Albany, Ohio

Dec 05 2016
Smile Savvy Terrible - Buyer Beware Mansfield Texas Author: Boston, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Smile Savvy Mansfield, Texas

Dec 05 2016
Ticket Galaxy this company is a rip off. don't purchase from them. they sold me tickets that were behind the strange and cannot be sold buy the venue. not only did they inflate the charges by 3 times they added an additional $150 fee I was not told or shown about the undated prices and all until after the sale was finalized. South Windsor Connecticut Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Ticket Galaxy Internet

Abe's of Maine Abe's of Maine - Bait and Switch Linden New Jersey
Author: Shelton, Washington TVs & VCRs: Abe's of Maine Linden, New Jersey

Dec 05 2016
Volks Anwalt Law Foreclosure Defense New York New York Author: Atlanta, Georgia Legal Services: Volks Anwalt New York, New York

Dec 05 2016
NCE Health NCE Unified Health one SCAM Alert, this company is a fraud New York Nationwide Author: hoboken, New Jersey Health Insurance: NCE Health Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Caryn L MeyerCohen, Warren, Meyer & Gitter,P.C. Predatory liens, refusing to submit bill for fees, refusing to talk to me without an attorney Smithtown New York Author: Lloyd Harbor, New York Lawyers: Caryn L Meyer Smithtown, New York

Dec 05 2016
Nouvalift Like many others, I thought I was just getting a one time trial size for $4.95. Instead I kept getting a monthly shipment with no invoice and no information on what my charges were. I assumed it was still $4.95 until I saw it on my checking account as $99.99 per shipment for the same size tube!!! Internet
Author: Falconer, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Nouvalift Internet

Dec 05 2016
Playster Poor Customer Service at best New York City New York Author: Carterville, Illinois Books, Records & Videos: Playster Internet

Dec 05 2016
Rescuers Club Took money but never sent merchandise Clearwater Florida Author: Asbury, New Jersey Clubs & Organizations: Rescuers Club Clearwater, Florida

Dec 05 2016
Lifetime Publishing Group, Joseph Gaddas, ext 402 refusing to refund my money for an ad that I paid for Boca Raton, Fla. Florida New Company or Just New Name? Author: Lebanon, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Lifetime Publishing Group Internet

Dec 04 2016
Franklin Funding Group Mike Patel Franklin Funding Group in Brooklyn NY Franklin Funding Group are internet thieves Brooklyn New York Author: Virginia Beach, Iowa Loans: Franklin Funding Group Mike Patel Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
TOCO WARRANTY/AMTRUST FINANCIAL AMTRUST FINANCIAL, WARRANTECH SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM SHERMAN OAKS, NEW YORK CITY Nationwide Author: Florida Warranty Companies: TOCO WARRANTY/AMTRUST FINANCIAL Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Power Seller Digital Bait and Switch - beware of these scammers Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Cameras & Video: Power Seller Digital Internet