Your Search | new millennium bank

Aug 26 2016
Optimal Health Products Inc This company scamed me! They deducted $78 without my concent or approval of the transaction. I called the number to try and see if they could refung the amount withdrawn from my account, they lady didnt know how to help me properly. Savanna Georgia Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Sales People: Optimal Health Products Inc Savanna, Georgia

Aug 25 2016
OfficialMichaelkoroutlet.com Reclaim Technology Texted my Verizon wireless Cell regarding officialmichaelkor.com sale and i ordered a bunch of handbags couldnt tell ya Internet
Author: Sewell, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: OfficialMichaelkoroutlet.com Internet

Aug 25 2016
Keep calling T hey cheat and my whole day was wasted, they didn't provide service at all, they took my money and wouldn't let me make a call! This company Keep calling says that they provide a good service, but in reality they don't they work performance is very poor . Atlanta Nationwide Author: Queens, New York Voicemail Services: Keep calling Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
restore property management llc(RPM) RPM paid us half of what we invoiced and then made it were the bank wouldn't cash the check Dayton ohio Author: kansas city, Missouri Property Management: restore property management llc(RPM) Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Wyzant Horrible Process For New Tutors Internet Author: Florida Tutoring: Wyzant Internet

Aug 25 2016
Template Tuning 28 days that's 296 man hours cant do six pages? THATS NOT BEING PATIENT!!! Brooklyn, New York Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Small Business Services: Template Tuning Internet

Aug 25 2016
Ed Costanza A-Bee Honey, NMHoney.com, Costanza Orchards, Ed and Louella Costanza Took $975 from us for 5 nucs but never delivered!! Refuses refund but will not give us the Nucs either! Edgewood New Mexico Author: Grants, New Mexico Questionable Activities: Ed Costanza Edgewood, New Mexico

Aug 25 2016
Robert Yanochko, Robert Brian, ddigler3657 Bought iPhone 6 via eBay, claimed device was broken, swapped logic board & parts, then sent back. FRAUD Bronx New York Author: St. Louis, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Robert Yanochko Internet

Aug 25 2016
Ultimate reader's Service No easy canceling Lakewood Ohio Author: White Plains, New York Newspapers – Magazines: Ultimate reader's Service Lakewood, Ohio

Mopar Dodge, Chrysler Do not buy electronics from Mopar Online Internet
Author: Moultonborough, New Hampshire Auto Audio Electronics: Mopar Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Belltone Do not buy belltone hearing aids they are a piece of junk New England Nationwide Author: south china, Maine Miscellaneous Electronics: Belltone Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Choice Home Warranty Contract Coverage Clauses , Unprofessional Contractors, Edison New Jersey Author: Dallas, Texas Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Edison, New Jersey

Aug 25 2016
Revi Spa Revi spa serum Revispa rapid repair face cream Pretends to be Amazon BUT IS SCAM auto-ship scheme DO NOT RESPOND!! Internet
Author: New York, New York Eye Care: Revi Spa (Ryan) Internet

39, Report #1220139

Aug 25 2016
Local Search for Dentists REVIEW: Local Search For Dentists dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Local Search For Dentists brings the best local optimization team together with detailed, dental-specific marketing tactics to drive new patients to practices worldwide.*UPDATE: Local Search for Dentists pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Local Search for Dentists recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Boston, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Local Search for Dentists TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Local Search For Dentists implements their top rated system to promote your practice and branding across the internet. Local Search For Dentists a service that specializes in helping Dental Practices dominate their local area by using Local Search Engine Optimization.

40, Report #1322058

Aug 25 2016
BONNIE NICHOLS rented a house for almost 4 years, got rat infested in april 2016,left house in may 15 2016 to stay with relatives with furniture still in house. lease ended in july. we were told to get out end of lease. she changed locks day after we took out all furniture may 31 , never got my security, storage and u haul cost and half of mays rent. got lawyer to deal with her lawyer , spoke with him once , never returns calls, i paid lawyer $500, still out of my money due, about $2700 OAKLAND PARK Florida
update on landlords lawyer Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: BONNIE NICHOLS OAKLAND PARK, Florida

Aug 25 2016
matthew and marge kochman coldwell banker realtor never gave back security, half month rent, expense of uhaul truck and storage. left home due to rats, now they have house for sale that has rats in walls dead shoreham New York
remove report Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: matthew and marge kochman shoreham, New York

Aug 25 2016
Dial 1 Limo Transportation A Dial 1 Limo took my money and never showed up to transport me to JFK or back from JFK and hung up on me when I wanted a refund. Internet Author: Medford, New Jersey Chauffeurs: Dial 1 Limo Transportation Internet

Aug 25 2016
BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Immeuble Golden Suite,Route de Kpalime. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Immeuble Golden Suite,Route de Kpalime. Tel: (00 228) 224 368 46. Email: togobanqueatlantique@live.fr Att. ………., Sir/Madam, Following the application of claims and document of prove tendered to this bank by your late Cousin's personal Adviser/ Barr Jason Anthony, for the release of his deposit to you as the sole next of kin. As much as we have no objection whatsoever to your claim on the deposit of our late customer, We would however point out that your tender and application has been received and has been positioned to the Strong Vault Dept. of this bank for proper verifications before the effect and the release of the deposit to you. Yours Faithfully, Mr. Charles Kie. Branch Manager. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE FINANCIAL GROUPE, Lomé-TOGO. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE FINANCIAL GROUPE, Lomé-TOGO. Internet
Author: Easton, Massachusetts Banks: BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Internet

Aug 25 2016
On Call Services Since we perform work for Garden State Plaza, this individual asked us to perform Electrical Work at the BCBG Max Azaria in this location, work performed on T&M. However, this was in 6/2015 and we cannot get ROBERT to return our calls and all calls go to his cell phone. When i tried researching his phone number, this RIPPOFF REPORT CAME UP. Apparently we are not the only ones he scammed. Buena Park California Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Electrical Services: On Call Services Buena Park, California

Aug 25 2016
Payless Car Rental Told I need Loss of Use insurance Las Vegas Nevada Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Sales People: Payless Car Rental Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 25 2016
Daniel Hannah / Albert Daniel Hannah Daniel AlbertDaniel bowman This man is a professional rip off artist and has run multiple scams over the past 10 years netting millions. New Zealand and Australia Internet Author: Washington, D.C. , Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Daniel Hannah / Albert Internet

Aug 24 2016
Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC, Melissa LIARS New York Internet FACTS Author: Gradena, California Producers: Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC Internet

Aug 24 2016
Globe Institue Of Technology After paying 2 years (4semesters) of tuition in full, I earn my associates degree from Globe Institute of Technology. I was then offered a full scholarship to move onto University. After committing to the full scholarship offered it was brought to my attention that the university I was suppose to be attending could NOT accept my credits earned at Globe Institute Of Technology. Which the university had said Globe was not accredited. Because of this I was not able to further my education at a higher level and was force to discontinue my college basketball career!!! New York New York
Author: Toronto , Ontario Credit & Debt Services: Globe Institue Of Technology New York, New York

Aug 24 2016
Dusty Old Cars The Great deceiver Stephan condondemetraky took our car on consignment and fraudulently said he did six thousand dollars in unauthorized repairs and billed us and stole our car. Nashua New Hampshire Author: Dover, New Hampshire Motor Vehicle: Dusty Old Cars Nashua, New Hampshire

Aug 24 2016
shudder Ripoff new york Internet Author: smithfield, Rhode Island Credit Card Fraud: shudder Internet