Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: new millennium bank
There may be more reports for "new millennium bank"
For more results perform a general search for "new millennium bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 23 2017
ACS Cash Services I keep getting threatning emails of a kegal suit about a 300.00 loan.They have no phone or address in their email. I did not do a loan with them. The phone is my old phone I have not had in over 2years. They are threatning all types of bank drafts and fees. What I need is an email of you to forward the email to.Thanks for your help. Internet Author: Lakeland, Florida Cash Services: ACS Cash Services Internet

Feb 23 2017
Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY I hired this person Joe Nolan to attach my well to my brand new construction of my house. In our initial verbal coversation.... He said he would run the well water before attaching it to the house. He never did this..... He first lied about it point bl He did such horrible job on my brand new house. He cut into my foundation beams saugerties New York
Author: Catskill, New York Small Business Services: Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY saugerties, New York

Feb 23 2017
Newhealthrman.com New Healthy Man Rip off! I sent money & they haven't sent product. Panama City, Panama Internet Author: Columbiana , Alabama Drugstores: Newhealthrman.com Panama City, Panama, Other

Feb 23 2017
Vonage Sexual harrassment and then fired New York New York Author: Somewhere, New Jersey Employers: Vonage New Yorm, New York

Feb 23 2017
RCBC Global, Inc. Doug King This was a letter that i sent to Doug King after our bank sent him 1/2 of the money as a downpayment for a shredder that cost $123,000.00. To this day the shredder has not been delivered or the money returned to the bank. The bank is now holding my company responsible for paying the money back. I have contacted the FBI and they have started a full blown investigation. This individual will go to Jail. Below is the letter - have fun and beware of this individual as he is full blown CRIMINAL! Hendersonville North Carolina Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Liars: RCBC Global, Inc. Hendersonville, North Carolina

Feb 23 2017
Team Lear Grant Dobson, Nicole MurphyAsset Manager,LDGconnect, Ltd 720-515-7037 Ext.211 Team Lears are 100% ripping off realtors nationwide claiming to be asset managers representing banks, promising listings. Denver Colorado Author: Medford, New York Realtors: Team Lear Internet

Feb 23 2017
Savvy marketers Florencia, Alexandria Harrassing phone calls, Fake job / interview Lawrenceville New Jersey Author: SOMERSET, New Jersey Employers: Savvy marketers Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Signature Inc., Michelle Signature, signature marketing, signature management Harrassing phone calls Cherry Hill Internet Author: SOMERSET, New Jersey Internet Marketing Companies: Signature Inc., Michelle Internet

Feb 23 2017
Revived Youth Cream and Eye serum HSC Easy Wrinkle reducer and FIC Dermarinse which showed up on my credit card statement I signed up online for a free 30 day trial of facial and eye cream, each costing $4.95 shipping and handling. Received it, and was charged 92.30 and $97.21 in January and February 2017. I called to have my account credited and sent back the product they said they would not take it back. They said the best they could do was to give me a 50% credit, but I insisted I get 100% credit. I never ordered this!! I called my credit card company. This is a huge scam. Stay away! Internet Author: albany, New York Credit Card Fraud: Revived Youth Cream and Eye serum Internet

Saivian Shop. Save. Share New York New York
Refusal to Refund Author: Granite Bay, California Multi-Level Marketing: Saivian New York, New York

Feb 23 2017
Alyon Technologies dishonest billing ripoff scam ELIZABETH NEW JERSEY Author: Little Falls, New York Adult Web Site: Alyon Technologies ELIZABETH, Ohio

Feb 23 2017
Beauty wrinkle reducer Beauty instant wrinkle reducer Scam-ordered 30 day trial of Angelina Jolie's face cream and wrinkle reducer at a low trial cost-was not informed that if you did not call to cancel within 14 days that I would be charged $80. 00 for cream and $90.00 for wrinkle reducer and that in 30 days another shipment would be sent at those same prices. When I called was told that if I sent the product back I would only get 20% back. Edison New Jersey Author: Green Bay , Wisconsin Skin Care: Beauty wrinkle reducer Edison, New Jersey

Feb 23 2017
IPS Parcel IPS Parcel Services I was insulted and humiliated by executive manager Stacie Ross and assistant manager Kimber Ross Clearwater Florida Author: Brooklyn, New York Shipping & Handling: IPS Parcel Clearwater, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Christian Senior Assoc, DI charged my Visa credit card without my permission Internet Author: Larchmont, New York Credit Card Fraud: Christian Senior Assoc, DI Internet

Feb 23 2017
 ANDREW R.SZCZYGIEL. Drew Szczygiel, Andrew Szczygiel, Andrew R. Szczygiel Sold me 10 year old tires. Said they were 1 year old. Refused to return money. Has a criminal record. Be careful! Naugatuck Connecticut
Author: New Britain, Connecticut Bait-and-Switch: SZCZYGIEL ANDREW R. Naugatucl, Connecticut

Feb 23 2017
high school college prospects national elite drew sikorski bill winston different name same scam syracuse new york Internet Author: Alabama Work at Home: high school college prospects Internet

Feb 23 2017
FALSELY REPRESENTING VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program SOMEBODY USING THE NAME FOR THE ACTUAL ENTITY Victim Services, IncProgram Administrator of theFifteenth Judicial Circuit State AttorneyBad Check Restitution ProgramPO Box 350160Miami FL 33135-0160 Received 2 letter saying I wrote a bad check in March 2016 to Dr G upon verifying with my bank and DR G office there was no such check presented or rejected by my bank. Several people called me and I spoke with Pam on two occasions and they couldn't provide a proof. COPIED AND PASTED FROM THE LETTER THAT THEY SENT. FIRST CLAIM FOR $130 AND THEN INCREASED TO $240. MIAMI Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Court Judges: VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program MIAMI, Florida

Feb 23 2017
care@revitayouthcream Said cream could be brought for $4.97 shipping. Bank account was charged 89.90 and 94.00 in February Internet Author: Brooklyn, Maryland Eye Care: care@revitayouthcream Internet

Feb 23 2017
Fangoria Magazine Did not receive what I paid for Northport New York Author: Sarnia, Wyoming Mail Order Services: Fangoria Magazine Northport, New York

Feb 23 2017
Celadon, Truck Sales No Warranty on New Trucks Indianapolis, In. Indiana Author: Gilson, Illinois Warranty Companies: Celadon, Truck Sales Indianapolis, Indiana

Feb 23 2017
Suntrust Suntrust Bank Suntrust Banks Closed my account because I SPEND TOO MUCH Atlanta Nationwide We have a winner... Author: Jupiter, Florida Banks: Suntrust Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Energy In The Bank Fraudulent Scammers Who Do Not Stand Behind THeir Work East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania Author: Dist of Columbia Solar Energy: Energy In The Bank East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

Feb 23 2017
YouPPL INC YouPPL INC in Henderson, Nevada YouPPL Inc. sent out a fake check from Transamerica Life Insurance in Cedar Rapids, Iowa Henderson Nevada Author: Orient, New York Bad Check Writers: YouPPL INC Henderson, Nevada

Feb 23 2017
Chase Bank Chase - We're Listening for Credit Card Nationwide Author: Parsippany, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: Chase Bank Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Erdal Cakici Kermit roof Liar, conartist, ripoff Muncie indiana Nationwide Author: Edgewater Park, New Jersey Building Products: Erdal Cakici Nationwide