Your Search | newington forest community association

Dec 04 2016
Ulrica Bailey Heaven Angel national Association for women helping women Vendor contacted & paid for event that was never organized. Nationwide Author: Lawrenceville , Georgia Event Planners & Sites: Ulrica Bailey Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
Ulrica Bailey Ulrica Ann Bailey, Ulrica Ann, National Association for Women Helping Women, Fraud, Scam, Theft, McDonough Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Clubs & Organizations: Ulrica Bailey Internet

Dec 03 2016
Plano Community Home Workplace Harassment. Hostile Work Environment. Plano Texas Author: Anonymous, Other Nonprofit Organizations: Plano Community Home Plano, Texas

Dec 01 2016
Lake Forest Day Spa Lake Forest Day Spa Worst Place to get a Massage, the is no Day Spa its a Pig Pen these people are total rip offs, and the place stinks like fars and smelling feet! The older Vietnamese girls sitting around in peanuts and frog legs Lake Forest,  California Author: Anhiem, California Massage Therapists: Lake Forest Day Spa Lake Forest, CA, California

Dec 01 2016
Kroger Misleading Advertisement Forest Virginia
Author: Forest, Virginia Grocery Stores: Kroger Forest, Virginia

Nov 30 2016
Atlanta Auction Access 5500 frontage rd forest park ga 302975960 frontage rd forest park ga 30297 ATLANTA AUCTION ACCESS INC1774 IRIS DR. CONYERS GA 770-918-6883 publicautoauction.org/ SELLING CARS WITHOUT TITLES FOREST PARK Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Atlanta Auction Access FOREST PARK, Georgia

Nov 30 2016
Horse Powered Equestrian Tara Lynn PotempaTara SladekTara Potempa-Sladek Avoid this facility at all costs. Overpriced, horses are not taken care of very well Homer Glen Illinois Do your research first Author: Oak Forest, Illinois Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: Horse Powered Equestrian Homer Glen, Illinois

Nov 30 2016
Aqua Isles Gables community HI, I was mislead by the office employee and the office manager Cynthia... I contacted the Regional Manager Allison Versaille and they still havnt contacted me. I was mislead on what was needed to move in credit wise...... They advised me that I was approved but I must pay my creditor... but my creditor is for my car loan in which I was involved in a car accident and still on my credit..... Janey advised me that if I'm approved I can move in but they called me 24 hours later and said your approved if you pay that debt.... that's very misleading.... diania beach Florida Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Aqua Isles dianis beach, Florida

Nov 29 2016
International Automobile Association Inc / Chen Cai / International-Permit.com This company is a total Rip-Off... a Bogus Entity... Hollywood Florida
Author: Miami, Florida DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: International Automobile Association Inc Hollywood, Florida

Nov 28 2016
Bradford Charles Jefferson Hancock Bailey I sent him $500.00+ dollars for a hydrogen water torch and he did not respond except twice then nothing. I asked for my money back and thus no more communication. 1951 Winter Forest Drive Kinston, North Carolina 28504 Author: Hinsdale , New Hampshire Miscellaneous Electronics: Bradford Charles Jefferson Hancock Bailey Internet

Nov 26 2016
U.S. Bank N.A., Trustee of the Oseberg Trust Ill - (present);U.S. Bank N.A. F/K/A FIRST. BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION TRUST U/A dated 03/01/99 (EQCC HOME EQUITY LOAN TRUST 1999-1) BY EQUICREDIT CORPORATION OF AMERICA (a/k/a USB has been notoriously, illegally trying to TAKE my PAID-OFF HOME! I AM A WIDOW & S.O.Florida Cert.Foster Care/Emergency Shelter Agent! A LEGAL DEED WAS NEVER OFFICIATED THRU PROBATE! I WAS MAILED AN OFFICIAL RELEASE OF MORMORTGAGEI HAVE A CERTIFIED COPY OF CASHIER'S CHECK-PIF! I NEVER RE-FINANCED OR MODIFIED ANY CONTRACT! I WAS IN LAS VEGAS, NE ON DATE OF SIGNING! AN EXPERT HW ANALYST HAS ATTESTED, CONFIRMED & SUBMITTED A REPORT OF A FRAUDULENT SIGNATURE! I PAID FOR THIS HOME & US BANK IS TRYING TO VALIDATE A 4Closure on my home! FLA 1DCA Presently requesting a M4Rehearing is on the docket for CERT because of this horrifying ordeal and others, have suffered thru - & l PAID OFF my husband & my American Drean - & lost him, via culpable negligent actions of USB's egregious actions! NATIONWIDE
Author: Newberry, Florida Liars: U.S. Bank Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
AARP American Association of Retired People Sends Renewal Notices over and over even though payment isn't due for many months. Includes new membership cards etc. Nationwide Author: Hollister, California Sales People: AARP Nationwide

Nov 19 2016
Carolina Forest Rental Properties - Beth Crockett Contract Violations, Embezzled Money from Account, Unethical Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: Johnson City, Tennessee Real Estate Services: Carolina Forest Rental Properties Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Nov 18 2016
Gateway Financial Hassle and fight to get car back Saginaw Michigan The Facts! Author: Forest Park, Illinois Car Financing: Gateway Financial Saginaw, Michigan

Nov 09 2016
AMI VENTURES, INC CANNOT REACH THIS COMPANY TO RETURN A PRODUCT I CANNOT USE RICHMOND InternetTEXAS Author: Forest Lake, Minnesota Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: AMI VENTURES, INC Internet

Nov 09 2016
James Higdon Charles Hardy and Harold Zuflacht, David Emory Conspired w/ other attorneys to (steal) defraud me of community property. They are Thiefs San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Higdon San Antonio, Texas

Nov 09 2016
1 800 PACK RAT Pack Rat, LLC, 1800packrat.com, 1-800-PACKRAT,LLC, Pack-Rat, 1 800 PACK RAT, 1-800-PACK-RAT, LLC National Operations Center11640 Northpark Dr. Suite 200 Wake Forest, NC 27587 POD dropped, FURNITURE DESTROYED, Collectibles DAMAGED, BEYOND NORMAL SHIFTING Wake Forest, Nationwide
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Moving Companies: 1 800 PACK RAT Nationwide

Nov 07 2016
American Standard Online Ripped Off Wiedow Desperately Seeking a Home for her Orphan Children to start an new beginning. Internet Author: Newington, Connecticut Real Estate Services: American Standard Online Internet

Nov 06 2016
Department of Community Affairs (DCA) DCA Discriminatory terms and conditions by DCA WORKERS ATHENS Georgia Author: Tucker, Georgia Federal Government: Department of Community Affairs (DCA) ATHENS, Georgia

Nov 04 2016
Interstate Specialty Marketing Inc. ISM, Freedomflex, American Association of Private Employees, FSL, Fidelity Security Life Insurance Company Fraud, lies, scam, forgery and falsification Tustin California Author: Magnolia , Texas Insurance Agencies: Interstate Specialty Marketing Inc. Nationwide

Nov 03 2016
Petsmart Do not use PetsHotel at PetSmart, Foothill Ranch, CA Foothill Ranch California Author: Lake Forest, California Animal Services: Petsmart Foothill Ranch, California

Nov 03 2016
American Poolplayers Association APA APA Pool League Lake St. Louis Missouri Author: Houston, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: American Poolplayers Association Lake St. Louis, Missouri

Nov 02 2016
NTTA Nationale Toll Tag Association taking advantage of the public its unbelieveable. Dallas Texas Nationwide Author: BEDFORD, Texas Motor Vehicle Division DMV: NTTA Nationwide

Nov 01 2016
homeandgardenfurniture , homeandgardenfurniture.com, wakefieldcaraudio.com, maxmyvilla.com homeandgardenfurniture.com Wake Forest North Carolina Author: , Furniture & Furnishings: homeandgardenfurniture Wake Forest, North Carolina

Oct 31 2016
Unified Caring Association Perennial Care, Patriot, Americas Trust. Led us to believe this was an option to use for the Obama Care. Told us they would be saving us over $1000. Led us to believe this was a PPO plan and we could see any doctor we wanted to see. When asked about the deductable was told it was a no deductable plan. When asked who the provider was the conversation was led in a direction where we were never told who the carrier was. Mt Shasta California Author: Douglasville, Georgia Customer Leads: Unified Caring Association Mt Shasta, California