NEWPORT NEWS JDR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: newport news jdr
There may be more specific results for "newport news jdr"
For more specific results for "newport news jdr"
Showing 1-25 of 6,534 Found Reports For more specific results for "newport news jdr"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 23 2017
Nobu Newport Beach Is the most racist resteraunt in California Newport Beach California
Author: Tempe, Arizona Restaurants: Nobu Newport Beach Newport Beach, California

Jun 21 2017
DollarinPocket N/A I earned over $100 and the company isn't paying me. N/A Internet
Author: Newport, Arkansas Computer Fraud: DollarinPocket Internet

Jun 20 2017
E's Shop and Auto Repair I was referred to this crook from a friend of mines who also said E (The Owner and Manager) took 6 months to fix his car. I have a 530i BMW I drove to E's shop on 04/07/2017.  Newport News Virginia Author: Newport News , Virginia Auto & Truck Rental: E's Shop and Auto Repair Newport News , Virginia

Jun 20 2017
Diversity News Publications Sidney G Promotion, Sidney Garcia Promotions, Sidney Garcia, Sidney G Promotion PR, Sidney Garcia Event Crasher, Sidney Garcia Identity Thief, Sidney Garcia Brand Thief, Sidney Garcia Con-Artist Newport Beach California
Our Clients Company Has No Affairs or Is Affiliated with Mr Sidney Garcia Author: Bernalillo, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Sidney G Promotion, Sidney Garcia Promotions, Sidney Garcia,

Jun 19 2017
Rob's Heating & Cooling Rob Hoepfer Required 50% down and 6 months later still waiting for heating system Blanchard Idaho Author: Newport, Washington Home Improvements: Rob's Heating & Cooling Blanchard, Idaho

Jun 18 2017
Chris Dewall/Red Wing Ammo Co. Red Wing Ammunition Co. This puke when I was going to buy a truck and trailer went behind my back and bought it. I made the mistake of telling him of the sellers and how they'd finance. His answer when confronted. You snooze you lose. POS. However he snoozed longer. Instead of working he sat on his lazy a*s and didn't make payments. I got to help the seller of a peterbilt reposess his equipment. Red Wing Minnesota Author: newport, Minnesota Trucking Companies: Chris Dewall/Red Wing Ammo Co. Red Wing, Minnesota

Jun 17 2017
Lou Volpini Luigi Vee, Medipro Mgmt, Louie Volpini, Louis Volpini Scammer, Fraud, Con Man of Orange County! Charming Luxury Lover and Thief Newport Beach California Author: Newport Beach, California Small Business Services: Lou Volpini anaheim, California

Jun 17 2017
Neptune Society I was told I could use any local funeral home. I called local funeral homes near me, I was told they do not deal with Neptune Society.When I called them back they said it was within 75 miles could not give me any names of the funnel homes. I canced both my mother's and my policy. Only recieved a partial payment back. Brentwood Tennesee Author: newport, Tennessee Funeral Services: Neptune Society Nationwide

Jun 12 2017
presto.news This i fake news site and links to stagnant web pages designed to defame individuals. Switzerland Internet Author: Internet Computer Fraud: presto.news Internet

Jun 11 2017
4RentWeekly.com CaliberCo.com CaliberCo Inc - The Wealth Development Company Palm Shadows, Siesta Palms 4RentWeekly.com | CaliberCo SlumLords - BAD NEWS | INVESTORS & RENTERS BEWARE Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Landlords: 4RentWeekly.com Scottsdale, Arizona

Jun 09 2017
Univision Now Six months ago I tried the free trial for Univision Now. After I tried I found it useless and didn't meet even my lowest expectations. I tried to cancel trial immediately but couldn't do it because the sign in to your account option didn't work and still does not. I figure that just eliminating all kinds of links with them will cancel free trial but I was wrong, I never noticed that they been charging me for a service I never used and that I can not cancel because of their system blocking all kinds of efforts. New York Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri TV News Satiations: Univision Now Internet

Jun 09 2017
Teddy Sandman, TJ Tedd James Teddy Sandman hits again. The streak continues. Internet guru, NOT. Honest, NOT. Reliabe, NOT, Liar YES, Scammer, Yes. Manipulator, Yes, Big Talker, Yes Corona Del Mar California Author: Newport Beach, California Websites: Teddy Sandman Corona Del Mar, California

Jun 07 2017
JOBS NEWS USA UNITED METRO MEDIA LLC CHARGING FOR WORK NOT PERFORMED - SCAM Louisville Kentucky Author: Jeffersonville, Indiana Advertising Agencies: JOBS NEWS USA Louisville, Kentucky

Jun 07 2017
TYREE ARAYA, JEFFREY BUNTING, JEFF BUNTING TYREE ARAYA DROPSHIPPING AND FOREX SCAMMER NEWPORT BEACH, CA Internet Author: huntington beach, California Internet Fraud: TYREE ARAYA Internet

Jun 07 2017
Steve Pulaski - This Mean-Spirited Movie Critic Rips Off The Movie-Goer Internet
Author: Newport, Rhode Island Blabber Mouth: Steve Pulaski Internet

Jun 06 2017
Sobolsoft Peter Sobol Stole and is Selling our myMedirecs medical software rebranded under his Sobolsoft name - Patient Medical Record and History Software Internet Author: Newport Beach, California Computer Software: Sobolsoft Internet

Jun 05 2017
Dr. Boris Ackerman Botched Rhino-Septoplasty Newport Beach California
Author: Los Angeles, California Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Boris Ackerman Newport Beach, California

Jun 03 2017
Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures Extremely horrible botched eyebrow lift Newport Beach, California Response of Dr. Richard Weiss Author: Orange, California Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Newport Beach, California

Jun 03 2017
Dr. Richard A. Weiss MD Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Dr. Richard A. Weiss MD of Newport Beach burned my skin during skin laser resurfacing Newport Beach, California RESPONSE OF DR. RICHARD WEISS Author: fullerton, California Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Richard A. Weiss MD Newport Beach, California

Jun 03 2017
Dr. Richard A. Weiss botched eyelid blepharoplasty. Used me as an experiment. Lied about his asian eye lid experience. Newport Beach California
He burnt my face with CO2 left me with brown spot on my face that I cannot get rid of Author: san jose, California Doctors: Dr. Richard A. Weiss Newport Beach, California

Jun 03 2017
Dr. Richard Weiss Eye Surgeon still angry Newport Beach California Who or what is a pation? Author: Fullerton, California Doctors: Dr. Richard Weiss Newport Beach, California

Jun 03 2017
Dr. Richard Weiss reporting bad surgery newport beach California Just to get both sides of the story Author: Fullerton, California Doctors: Dr. Richard Weiss newport beach, California

Jun 03 2017
Dr. Richard Weiss Newport Beach California Eye Doctor. He used me to practice on at my exspence .He has a Pation not for his patiences but for the money He may have a diploma but he is no plastic surgeon .I made the mistake but I feal that I should warn others about him. Newport Beach California Response of Dr. Richard Weiss Author: Fullerton, California Unusual Rip-Off: Dr. Richard Weiss Newport Beach, California

Jun 03 2017
Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Scar revision was a totally waste of money. Dr. Richard Alan Weiss made it more visible and bigger Newport Beach California
Response of Dr. Richard Weiss Author: irviine, California Doctors: Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Newport Beach, California

Jun 03 2017
Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss, Richard Weiss,Dr. Richard Alan Weiss is a narcissist. After the death of my husband I came to the United States for several months of vacation & I saw Dr Weiss's ad. Who wouldn't want to look younger and better??? I was so shocked after surgery to see there is a big line running down the lateral side of my face. I asked Dr. Weiss why there is a long scar there. He told me he wanted to make more youthful and he needed to cut over there and pull my skin tighter making my eyes more youthful looking. HUH?   Dr. Weiss altered my medical record and later denied that he put that on my face despite the face , I have surgery photo of the stitchings on my face. He claimed he didn't do it and said it is probably another surgeon and I happen to blame him for it. I am not a citizen of the United States, so it is harder for me to sue this Son Of B****.  The lawyer I consulted with told me it will take years and he said cases like this most likely will not make it to court. Even if my case ever makes it to court, what I get in settlement will never make up for the suffering, money, pain, etc. for my situation. I cannot hide the scar because it is on my face.  Newport Beach California Dr. Richard Weiss Author: Guadalajara, New Mexico Doctors: Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Newport Beach, California