Your Search | tony powerlevel tony powerleveling ripoff theft dishonest in
There may be more reports for " tony powerlevel tony powerleveling ripoff theft dishonest in"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for " tony powerlevel tony powerleveling ripoff theft dishonest in"

Oct 09 2015
Visions Outreach, Inc./Leonard Morgan Visions Outreach, Inc. reached out with only one vision in mind: to rip me off College Park Georgia Author: College Park, Georgia Nonprofit Organizations: Visions Outreach, Inc./Leonard Morgan College Park, Georgia

Oct 09 2015
Dr David Williams Dr DAVID Williams website is in fact a rip off. They are okay as long as you don't decide to return something. Internet Author: Waterbury, Connecticut Alternative Health: Dr David Williams Internet

Oct 09 2015
PGH Garcinia Fitness IHS Perfect Mango DietDoctor OZ Free trial, $86 ripoff! Indiana Author: Newport, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: PGH Garcinia Fitness Indiana

Oct 09 2015
Car Monkeys Sold me a motor that looks like it was in a feild for years Wyckoff New Jersey
Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto Parts: Car Monkeys Wyckoff, New Jersey

Oct 09 2015
Cityside Distribution, AKA Caleb Sims SCAM, Deceptive, Dishonest, Lacks Integrity Providence Rhode Island
Author: Providence, Rhode Island Door to Door Sales: Cityside Distribution Providence, Rhode Island

Oct 09 2015
Liberty Lantern Over-charged. Product doesn't work. Contact Phone number not in service. [862-437-1111] NJ, 07866 Author: Whitewater, Wisconsin Bait-and-Switch: Liberty Lantern Internet

Oct 09 2015
07:49 AM Debt council sent an email telling me that I owed them money but didn't give me a buisness name or phone number. did not state in email. Internet Author: Albertville, Alabama Internet: Internet

Oct 09 2015
Smartphone traders I traded in my iPhone 5s 32G from Verizon. They gave me a quote of $223 dollars pending the condition of the phone. Reno Nevada
Author: Coudersport, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Smartphone traders Internet

Oct 09 2015
Legal Sheild Davis Miles McGuire Gardner, PLLC Taken Hard Eran Money Nothing in return but disrescpect Ada Oklahoma Author: Phoenix, Arizona Legal Services: Legal Sheild Ada, Oklahoma

Oct 09 2015
Excel High School Total ripoff, preys on the uneducated and poor, not accredited by the US Department of Education Minnesota Internet
Edited to be more correct Author: Tacoma, Washington Con Artists: Excel High School Internet

Oct 08 2015
USA Billing Discount They called me and told the something we giving discount in utilities bills. I had end up deposited 1000 in to there account And then receiving charge back from companies.Then I had to pay money again and lots of stress as well. California Internet
Author: Brooklyn , New York Liars: USA Billing Discount Internet

Oct 08 2015
Prime Acceptance Auto Corp Unlawful rights of repossession Salt lake Utah Always A Sob Story! Author: Henderson , Nevada Auto & Truck Rental: Prime Acceptance Auto Corp Utah,

Oct 08 2015
Woodies cafe Charged 44 dollars for cold fish cuisine and long hard fish bone in wife's pasta meal Santa cruz California Author: Santa cruz, California Restaurants: Woodies cafe Santa cruz, California

Oct 08 2015
Aamco transmissions Rip offs Starting off with the owner not taking the time to call me with periodic updates of information on my vehicle as well as when it would be ready. I had to call in every time and the owner responded back like I was causing a big inconvenience for him. After that they pushed my pickup date three or four times without informing me why they had to do it. So I finally get my car and the guy charges me double the price which was about 4,000 dollars!!! He's the owner for Christ sake he only has one job and that's to make sure the customer doesn't get ripped off with prices or overcharged which definitely happened. Lies, time and money wasted my vehicle was in better condition prior to me coming there which is pathetic! El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Mechanics: Aamco transmissions El Paso, Texas

Oct 08 2015
The Car Doctor Tony Caldwell Was suppose to put new parts on car, paid money up front for new parts, found out the parts was not only not new but was weld together and spark plugs, and gaskets where never changed up on the car . charlotte North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: The Car Doctor charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 08 2015
Auto Loans LLC Saying we can move my bill date, Agreeing then adding a extra $100 to bill. Not in the US. Never told us that when we made a payment is was ONLY for interest. Well still have to pay back the full amount Internet Adding how much paid Author: Pueblo, Colorado Loans: Auto Loans LLC Internet

Oct 08 2015
Sean O'Neal of O'Neal Strategy Group Charged with Fraud Rolling Hills Estates California
Sean O'Neal defrauds own father-in-law Author: Playa del Carmen, Real Estate Investing: Sean O'Neal Rolling Hills Estates, California

Oct 08 2015
rasberry ketone Royal Garcinia Cabogia I tried a trial bottle of the weight loss Garcinia they said I only had to pay for shipping which was 4.95 and I could cancell with in 14 days well I payed for it on the 21st of September I recieved it 25th of September I notice my money was missing on the 8th of October  Nationwide Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Drug Manufacturers: rasberry ketone Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
International Academy of Design and Technology Location I tampa fl an it is a known fact that this company was charging for lab use ext. and other things at the students for not using. Which would has resulted in very high student loan debt. I spent about $75,000 on an AA degree. I am looking for student loan relief. Tampa Bay FL / Chicago Illinois Florida Author: FLORIDA, Florida Colleges and Universities: International Academy of Design and Technology tampa, Florida

Oct 08 2015
Fatima's Discount Food Store St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, Salvation Army Receives food meant for food bank users, and sells it to poor people on a tab tp poor people for them to pay on their welfare checks Edmonton Alberta To the former professional Author: Edmonton, Alberta Questionable Activities: Fatima's Discount Food Store Edmonton, Alberta

Oct 08 2015
precision air & heating Nick Bryan workers fell thru ceiling when blowing insulation in attic. floors damaged,clean-up unsatisfactory. Chandler Arizona
Complete Idiots Author: Phoenix, Arizona Consumer Services: precision air & heating Chandler, Arizona

Oct 08 2015
02:35 PM, Echo Capital, Echo Capital Corp Warning: Thief, Liar, Ripoff, False Company Stealing Clients Funds and Money - BEWARE! Jacksonville Florida
All Scam Artists! Author: California Financial Services: Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 08 2015
Auto save tire center Wage theft Pensacola Florida Author: Pace, Florida Auto Repair Service: Auto save tire center Pensacola, Florida

Oct 08 2015
American cash express Steve mason Calling me and telling me that I am going to be in jail Internet Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Cash Services: American cash express Internet

Oct 08 2015
U.S. Medical Department As noticed in other reports, I received a call from a man with a very heavy Indian accent. He wanted to confirm that I recently had bladder surgery and that I would be entitled to compensation once he obtained more information from me. Willard Ohio Author: Los Angeles, California Questionable Activities: U.S. Medical Department Willard, Ohio