Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

newtonypl.com tonytopgameseller.com tony powerlevel tony powerleveling ripoff theft dishonest in

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 25 2017
Advicars Car Advertizer Advicars Jaime Penate JP Advicars is the biggest scam on the internet, they promised 50$ per month to install the board and never got a dime, even at corporate level executive never saw my commissions Nationwide.This guy said my money will be refunded bu Jaime and his team had me to fill the cancellation form to credit my money back. I did but he had never refund my money back which was $250.00 His company was locate in Texas at that time. Texas Author: Maplewood, Minnesota Advertising Agencies: Advicars Car Advertizer Texas

Feb 25 2017
Thegiftnamenecklace.com Lin yiting The giftnecklace.com Robbery/Fraud/Theft Whatever you want to call it! Internet Author: South Houston, Texas Sales People: Thegiftnamenecklace.com Internet

Feb 25 2017
SECOND TIME ROUND My friend and I bought 5 Cartier diamond watches namely Santos with complete diamond bracelets only to discover that none were actually real. In short they had the main face of the Santos and ALL had diamond bracelets added and we were told that each one was worth in excess of 50.000 GBP. After a little while these 5 GIVE Watches all the same were about to be used as collateral only to be told by 3 different experts that the watches were basically FAKE. WE PAID 10.000 GBP FOR EACH ONE SO 50.000 GBP is gone London London Author: Knightsbridge, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: SECOND TIME ROUND

Feb 25 2017
Skin opulent- eye opulent Company trying to charge me when I cancelled with in 14 days of Trial! Internet Author: Birdsboro, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Skin opulent- eye opulent Internet

Feb 25 2017
Mullinax Ford of West Palm Beach John Wayne ,Internet Sales Manager, Used car sale ripoff. West Palm Beach Florida Author: west palm beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Mullinax Ford of West Palm Beach West Palm Beach, Florida

Feb 25 2017
TWO LIVE CUSTOMS INSTAGRAM & INTERNET TO LIVE CUSTOMS I ordered my custom ALABAMA NIKE ROSHE shoes December 30th 2016 and the order said would ship in 2 to 4 weeks..Here we are at the END of FEBRUARY AND NO shoes STILL but yet they took their payment right out of my account the very NEXT DAY after I ordered they don't list a city or phone number Internet
Author: LAKELAND, Florida On-Line Stores: TWO LIVE CUSTOMS Internet

Feb 25 2017
allure cosmetics pendleton in charged me for cosmetics i never ordered or got .paid for first order & canceled . they put it on my master card. cant get it took off pendleton indiana Author: gadsden, Alabama Home HealthCare: allure cosmetics pendleton in Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
Yancey Events REVIEW: Yancey Events’ goal is clients feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Yancey Events. Yancey Events is dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Employees trained to do whatever it takes to make the client happy. Scott Yancey is pleased to have Yancey Events join the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Las Vegas, Nevada. *UPDATE:Yancey Events recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Yancey update Author: coral springs, Florida Seminar Programs: Yancey Events | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Real-estate investing secrets. Yancey Events’ number one priority is success of students. Giving one-on-one attention to every individual who joins the program, providing them ongoing opportunities to succeed, creating a truly exceptional student experience. Yancey Events, an education company that teaches thousands of students every year to unlock the secrets of real-estate investing. Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
Gloss Motive CBD Oil Ordered 4 bottles of CBD Oil.....should have been charged 148.00.....they charged me $198.00. Was supposed to be a Rebate form in order..not! Called Customer Service got no satisfaction. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Coarsegold, California Alternative Health: Gloss Motive CBD Oil Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 25 2017
Income Tax Advances.ocm They used my information for identity theft Santa Rosa California Author: Santa Rosa, California Income Tax Service: Income Tax Advances.ocm

Feb 25 2017
Blue Asset Management Charles Blumenkehe, Blue Asset Management kept my sequrity deposit after I moved out in October 2015. No one would answer my phone calls because they were cowards that steal from disabled people Wayne New Jersey Author: Whiting, New Jersey Real Estate Services: Blue Asset Management Wayne, New Jersey

Feb 25 2017
E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING E L WHITE MAINTENANCE & CONSTRUCTION ELDERLY ABUSE!! 100 PERCENT ELDERLY ABUSE!! WE SIGNED A CONTRACT FOR HIM TO BUILD A ROOM ADDITION. HE TOOK $7,000 AS DOWN PAYMENT AND NEVER STARTED THE JOB. THE SAD PART ABOUT THAT HE'S A US VETERANS. I. TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO WORK WITH HIM BY MAKING A PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT WITH HIM, BUT HE CONTINUES TO LIE TO ME NY SAYING THAT HE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL OR HAD A FAMILY EMERGENCY. FINALLY, HE RAN OUT OF LIES AND NEVER PICK UP THE PHONE AGAIN. Spring Texas Author: Cypress, Texas Builders & Contractors: E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING Spring, Texas

Feb 25 2017
Shaffer Engle Law Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Nichole Collins, Elizabeth Pasqualini, Jeffrey Engle I contacted this firm due to a false PFA that was filed against me in Dalphin County, Pennsylvania. Shaffer & Engle Law firm was recommended by a Facebook Page associated with Innocent People Charged with False PFA's. Attorney Nichole Collins from the firm Shaffer and Engle blogs their frequently. The firm advertises a free consultation. A Consultation with Attorney Nichole Collins was not free.  Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Author: Carlisle, Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: Shaffer Engle Law Harrisburg, PA

Feb 25 2017
Edwards Transmission broke other parts when putting in a motor indianapolis Indiana Author: indianapolis, Indiana Auto Repair Service: Edwards Transmission indianapolis, Indiana

Feb 25 2017
Slim Down Green Coffee Revitalize Age Defying Skin Serum Skin Serum ripoff Santa Ana California Author: Podunk, Arkansas Skin Care: Slim Down Green Coffee Santa Ana, California

Feb 25 2017
Ad-Center.com Philip Keezer - Geeker - Jo Media - Playster - PDF Download Advertising Scam Webmasters behind voluminous bogus websites touting PDF downloads of E-Books in violation of DMCA rules Montreal Internet
Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Ad-Center.com Internet

Feb 25 2017
Harish Manghnani Harry, H and M products, Dhoom apperal. Fraud, liar and Dishonest Orlando, Kissimmee Nationwide Author: Orlando , Florida Door to Door Sales: Harish Manghnani Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
Pro Vapor e-cig I was sent an unsolicited email advertisement for E-cig company. It said ALL I had to pay was $9.95 s&h and I would get a FREE STARTER KIT. In addition to the $9.95 I decided to order at my cost a couple of additional items totaling under $30.00. To my SURPRISE I was notified they hit my account for not only the couple of extra items I did order they had ADDED some special insurance that I DID NOT ASK FOR! I Called and complained to the only number I could find. Now, a few days later , I was just notified they hit my account AGAIN for an additional $99.95! I HAVEN'T authorized ANYTHING OR ORDERED ANYTHING! I CAN'T get ANYONE TO HELP ME from the only # I have! THIS IS A RIP OFF! I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THEM! St.Loius Missouri Author: Graham, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Pro Vapor e-cig

Feb 25 2017
Max Vapor Online Rip off artists only interested in charging you hidden costs Internet Author: Littleton , Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Max Vapor Online Internet

Feb 25 2017
James Morgan, Attorney forces to pay $1.49, then $49. for year,I declined, then $19.99/mo,declined, but button does'nt work; [on open page of ripoff report page; and $29.95 charge-don't know for what. Internet Author: Denville, New Jersey Attorneys & Legal Services: James Morgan, Attorney Internet

Feb 24 2017
Total Woman Gym ,Sunnyvale, cancellation penalty even when moving out of the country There is a cancellation fee ,50$ if less than 50% of the membership is left, 100$ otherwise, even when you move away more than 25 miles. I am moving out of the country and Total Woman Gym would charges a cancellation fee even in this case, which is subtracted from the refund. They claim that this is written in the contract. However, you only receive the contract AFTER joining. Sunnyvale California Author: California Health Clubs & Gyms: Total Woman Gym ,Sunnyvale Sunnyvale, California

Feb 24 2017
Peoples Bank of Colorado bank, ripoff, disrespect, rude, beware of peoples bank Woodland Park Colorado Author: Colorado Banks: Peoples Bank of Colorado Woodland Park, Colorado

Feb 24 2017
Sprint PCS Sprint Communication Sprint Is A Ripoff San Diego Nationwide Author: El Cajon, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sprint PCS Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Jaanu Skin Care and Julo Eye Creme JAANU Skin Care and JULO Eye Creme -- RIPOFF -- BEWARE!! Those 4.95 trials will drain your bank account of $174.50!! Santa Ana Nationwide Author: Lone Jack, Missouri Skin Care: Jaanu Skin Care Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Lease Finance Group LLC - Global Leasing Company Lease Finance Group ripoff, fraud, misrepresentative, threatening, dishonest, predators, a network of scam artists New York, Jersey City New Jersey Author: Monroe Township, New Jersey Pet Shops & Supplies: Lease Finance Group LLC Jersey City, New Jersey