Your Search | nextel, sprint

May 24 2016
Sprint Wierless deceived, committed fraud, scammed, stole, mis-represented, failed to disclose Overland Park Kansas Author: Painesville, Ohio Telephones: Sprint Wierless Nationwide

May 16 2016
Playphone. 3009 playpoints Strange charge is showing up in sprint bill. 9.99/ mo San Diego Internet Author: El Cajon, California On-Line Stores: Playphone. Internet

May 14 2016
ASSURANCE WIRELESS I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND ASSURANCE TO ANYBODY P.O. Box 686 Parsippany New Jersey Sprint Executive and Regulatory Services Heroes instead of Zeros Author: Sacramento, California Cellular Phone Companies: ASSURANCE WIRELESS Nationwide

May 13 2016
Sprint Lied about policy, Lied about fraud, ect Nationwide Author: Modesto, California Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

May 06 2016
Cellular Companies. Which one's the biggest rip off? Used a zip code 50 miles from a customer's home to set up roaming service stating it was regular coverage. Syracuse/Hamilton Nationwide, NY Author: Hamilton, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
sprint deceptive advertising Everett adn Lynwood WA Sprint - Everett and Lynwood Stores Author: Edmonds, Washington Telephone Companies: sprint

Apr 27 2016
Sprint This is someone claiming to be Spring. It isn't the real Sprint. Fake Phone Bill and Collection Threat Jacksonville Florida Author: New York, New York Telephone Companies: Sprint Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 03 2016
Sprint Wireless Service Sprint wireless I had a family plan with Sprint Wireless & they charged me minutes & overages for calling the numbers on my family plan over 800.00$ New York Ny Nationwide Author: Corpus Christi , Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Wireless Service Nationwide

Apr 01 2016
Sprint Half truths, deceptive practices, false promises and commitments, no follow through. Tooele Utah And the saga continues. Author: Tooele, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Tooele , Utah

Mar 19 2016
Sprint PCS Can't Be Trusted--Rips OFFS Nationwide Author: Canal Winchester, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint PCS Nationwide

Mar 10 2016
Box office ticket center.com Went To sprint center box office then was redirected to there site which is right above the venues web sight 100%mark up 44dollar tickets which sell for 22 at he venues we sight also marked them up when I returned to the site to check prices again Lenexa Kansas Internet
Author: Saint Joseph, Missouri Ticket Sales: Box office ticket center.com Internet

Mar 10 2016
SPRINT PCS RIP OFF ARTISTS, NEGLIGENT, ERRONEOUS CHARGES, CONTRACT MISFITS! Overland Park Kansas Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT PCS Overland Park , Kansas

Feb 29 2016
Playphone Inc. playphone.com Malware loaded on a Samsung Galaxy phone authorized voice mail service Charges of 9.99 per month when I purchased my new phone. The charge on my sprint bill wasn't noticed and when I contacted Sprint, they could only refund 3 months of service. I can't get a phone number for playphone and the voicemail on my galaxy s5 is still screwed up. San Mateo California Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Computer Software: Playphone Inc. San Mateo, California

Feb 27 2016
Sprint TV Promo Rip Off Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Feb 25 2016
sprint sprint is constantly lying and trying to overcharge me hundreds of dollars kernersville nc and usa Nationwide Math issue and read. Author: Stokesdale, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: sprint Nationwide

Feb 24 2016
Sprint PCS Was not informed at time of being added to other account that if I wanted to get my own account that I could possibly loose my number. I had number before entering with company. They didn't assign me a number. I've had number since 2004. Medical, business, personal all in that phone. They have locked phone that I purchased with my money. Had nothing to do with account holder. Atlanta, Georgia Nationwide Author: East point, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint PCS Nationwide

Feb 19 2016
Sprint Fraudulent Bank withdrawal Colorado Springs Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Sprint Nationwide

Jan 27 2016
AirG VIP Fraudulent charge on Sprint Bill Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Internet Services: AirG VIP Nationwide

Jan 18 2016
SAMSUNG / SPRINT PHONE PROMO Free TV Scam! Saginaw Nationwide Author: Saginaw, Michigan Telephones: SAMSUNG / SPRINT PHONE PROMO Nationwide

Jan 14 2016
T-Mobile My phone line moved to Sprint without my consent Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telephone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Dec 28 2015
Sprint Store Phelm Rd Greenville Wayne Caldwell Poor Service, Terrible Customer Service, Beligerent Attitude of Manager Wayne Caldwell Greenville South Carolina Author: Florence, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Store Phelm Rd Greenville Greenville, South Carolina

Dec 20 2015
Sprint Charging for phone they lost! Nationwide Author: Wildomar, California Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Dec 15 2015
Sprint Committed fraud, withheld information, lied, no business ethics, intimidation, running scam, etc., etc., etc. Lomita CA Author: San Pedro, California Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint

Dec 13 2015
ATT gophone I am reporting over charges and little or no data. I switch to Sprint with a balance 80.00 and no refund, however they did let me keep my phone number,but new phone has periodically over heat issues San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Cellular Phone Companies: ATT San Diego, California

Dec 08 2015
Mobile Now / Sprint preferred retailer AKA Sprint perferred retailerKiosk inside malls in the Hampton Roads Area of Virginia returned a item for $83.99 and company refuses to give refund Chesapeake Virginia Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Mobile Now / Sprint preferred retailer