Your Search | nextel, sprint

Aug 07 2014
Boost Mobile Boost/Sprint Seeking others to file Class Action lawsuit against Boost for changing plans without customer consent with purchase of a new phone Louisiana Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Select State/Province

Aug 07 2014
SPRINT BAIT AND SWITCH, CUSTOMER SERVICE PROMISING EVERYTHING DELIVERING NOTHING Nationwide Author: OLYMPIA, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT Nationwide

Aug 06 2014
Sprint PCS The worst phone company ever! GRAND PRAIRIE Nationwide Author: Grand prairie, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint PCS Nationwide

Aug 06 2014
Sprint Cellular Deceitful Service Initiation Contract with Best Buy Bellingham WA Author: Bellingham, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Cellular Nationwide

Aug 04 2014
Sprint false advertising/promises not kept Cincinnati Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Aug 02 2014
Sprint Wireless forced to pay for defective phone I returned by mail but they said package arrived empty nationwide Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Wireless Nationwide

Aug 01 2014
sprint sprint company is charging me a month of service which i never used. and i refused to pay this bills i don understand why im being charge soo much money for a 2 month service this is fraud help please!!!! sprint customer is telling me that i have to a bill and if i don it will be send to creditors and it will abuse my credit score Nationwide Author: glen cove, New York Cellular Phone Companies: sprint Nationwide

Jul 25 2014
Samsung It's kind of ironic that I read a report of the same behavior the same company in the same state given to my wife about her phone. at first her phone would charge then you would have to adjust the charger just get a charge finally it go to the point where it was just too much so we took it to the sprint store and just as always they suggested we send it to the manufacturer. so we we did and they came up with exact same story about the motherboard and now it won't charge at all and they expected her to pay $239 to fix it. I'm really disappointed that the company does not take pride in their products enough to fix or replace them without this kind of hassle. Texas Author: Greenville, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Texas

Jul 17 2014
SPRINT Sprint Overcharges, Changes your plan without authorization, and bills you an additional 8 per month if you have bad credit - regardless of whether or not you are a good customer ! Overland Park, Kansas (HQ) Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT Nationwide

Jul 17 2014
Sprint Framily Plan Internet Author: Richmond, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Internet

Jul 15 2014
Sprint Soft Bank of japan Do not switch is a scam (retail store and customer service will play the blame game) Nationwide Author: Fontana, California Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Sprint Wireless GSC collection services Scam billing charges Nationwide Author: Plano, Texas Telephones: Sprint Wireless Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
sprint - Brandon Mullins - former general manager Lied several times - during the whole process from switching over from verizon charleston West Virginia Author: elkview, West Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: sprint charleston , West Virginia

Jul 03 2014
Sprint Darren Corporate 612-284-8296 Sprint Corporate Customer Service namely Darren at 612-284-8296 Carol Stream, Illinois Nationwide Author: Flushing, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jul 01 2014
sprint.com Framily plan,Nextel, Sprint, att, tmobiel, cel phone , Samsung , I phone framily plan ripp off , not way to add more people after you change , they just want you to find new customers for them. Atlanta Nationwide Author: Marietta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: sprit.com Nationwide

Jun 30 2014
Sprint Unexplained data usage increase. Laguna Niguel California Author: Mission Viejo, California Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Internet

Jun 30 2014
Sprint Corporation Does not honor their contract time limits Overland Park Kansas Author: Andersonville, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Corporation Overland Park, Kansas

Jun 28 2014
Sprint PCS Sprint.com, Sprintpcs.com Sprint abuses its Customers. Sprint reception is TERRIBLE. Sprint is NOT abiding to Conectivity LAWS. Carol Stream, Illinois Nationwide Author: Flint, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint PCS Nationwide

Jun 27 2014
Sprint Reatail Store , LINDEN ROAD CELL PHONE SCAM, SAY UNTRUTHS TO GET YOU TO PURCHASE Flint TOWNSHIP MI Author: FlINT, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Reatail Store Flint, Select State/Province

Jun 27 2014
Boost Mobile SPRINT terrible customer service, no fix, no customer service, no solution, no fix santa barbara, california Nationwide Author: santa barbara, California Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Jun 26 2014
Wireless Evolution/Sprint Steals your identity‚Ķsells your social security #. California Author: phoenix, Arizona Telephone Companies: Wireless Evolution/Sprint California

Jun 25 2014
SPRINT I got my on phone on Wed on Friday I got my grand son one when I gotton I not all the charge so the next day I went in and cxl my grnd son and my they order his phone on fri I cxl the next day they gave me my money back and never cxl his phone when it came into there shop on the 27th they still have him charge on my account when I cxl the next day the phone went to thm not me I have cxl everything dealing with them will not give my 40.00 dollares tht I paid on the account please help me pod show they receiv the phone in bust as off today have not cxl but I have cxl everything with them Westminster California Author: INGLEWOOD , California Abusive Children: SPRINT in westminster mall Westminster, California

Jun 25 2014
Sprint Sprint representatives are getting people to sign up for service under false pretenses. Kansas City Nationwide Author: Kansas City, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jun 24 2014
sprint savage mn sprint savage mn, bad service. Bad phones. jessie de st hubert savage Minnesota Author: ,prior lake , Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: sprint savage mn savage, Select State/Province

Jun 20 2014
Sprint Fraudulent billing and horrible customer service Nationwide Author: Leesville, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide