NHCD, NATIONAL HEALTH CARE DISCOUNT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: nhcd, national health care discount
There may be more specific results for "nhcd, national health care discount"
For more specific results for "nhcd, national health care discount"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 23 2017
Unified Health one Health insurance innovations I no longer could pay Obama care monthly. I got a call from agent she told me she could help. Personal information was given found a major medical that was a group plan. She then said, individual ppo. OK 4 visits a year with prescription, xrays lab work , Overland park Kansas Author: Victoria, Texas Clinics: Unified Health one Overland park, Kansas

Jul 23 2017
Valere Skin/Dar Waterfront sent me a collection notice for a product I never recieved. The bill was for $98.71 I will not pay for something I did not order. Sherman Oaks, Ca. 91423 Internet CA. Author: covington, Kentucky Skin Care: Valere Skin/Dar Waterfront Internet

Jul 23 2017
National Corporation Inc. RANDY HIRSCH Financial fraud California Author: Clearwater, Florida Financial Services: National Corporation Inc. California

Jul 23 2017
Vlamorous/Aquavo I wanted to try the sample product to see if it would help my skin. It did not. I am breaking out.. Englewood Colorado Author: mesquite, Texas Skin Care: Vlamorous/Aquavo Englewood, Colorado

Jul 23 2017
Derma/Devin Without credit card approval or my approval or authorization , signed me up for a health magazine for 6 months and charged my credit card $19.99 per month. dermadevine.com Internet Author: Madison, Wisconsin Cash Services: Derma/Devin Internet

Jul 23 2017
Visalia Skin Care Eye Heal Now Tricks you into subscription Internet Author: Vancouver, Washington Skin Care: Visalia Skin Care Internet

Jul 23 2017
National Review Network PO Box6430, Chandler,AZ.85246-6430 RE: ANNOUNCEMENT OF $734,940,00 SWEEPSTAKES CASH & AWARDS by Jeff Gordon. Norman PO Box6430 Chandler. Arizona Author: Halawa Hieghts, Aiea, Hawaii Questionable Activities: National Review Network Chandler, Arizona

Jul 23 2017
pure cbd total scam order the 599 sample now being charged 79.55 las vegas Nevada Author: bethlehem, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: pure cbd las vegas, Nevada

Jul 22 2017
Baby Blue Kennels Neapolitan Mastiffs (Canada) Linda Young Roberts Linda Young Roberts does not back up her word or any health guarantee Canada Internet and Canada Author: Alabama Dog Breeders: Baby Blue Kennels Neapolitan Mastiffs (Canada) Internet

Jul 22 2017
Kagen M. Cooksley @ Regency Insurance Group Sold a homeowner's policy with People's Trust. Assured the inspector would only check the structure of the house, built in 2010, not all the boxes I had stored as I was remodeling another house. People's Trust cancelled my policy approximately 2 months later as I was unable to clear the boxes due to health issues. Fort Myers Florida Author: Miami, Florida Home Inspections: Kagen M. Cooksley @ Regency Insurance Fort Myers, Florida

Jul 22 2017
Beauty Impressions Enticing Health/Beauty Stays CREDIT CARD FRAUD Return address. Englewood Colorado
Author: Whitmore Lake, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Beauty Impressions Internet

Jul 22 2017
Womens Expo Tour by Ann Ewing T and P Diamond Ann Ewing event coordinator of Women's Expour Tour and T and P Diamond advertised an event in Grand Forks Nirth Dakota for July 15. The event never took place. She advertised for Columbia South Carolina on Juky 22 when I called South Carolina they reported that no event was ever scheduled there. Repeated phone calls to AnnEwing was never returned to me. I have been scammed and she has created internet fraud. Her website shows other evens through 2028 that vendors like myself have paid for. She needs stopped. Internet Author: Pennsylvania Skin Care: Womens Expo Tour by Ann Ewing Internet

Jul 22 2017
Premiera Matrixyl Cream would not accept my cancellation during the trial period and is now billing me monthly for $98.00 and not getting the product which I have mentioned I have cancelled does not appear internet Author: Bangor, Maine Skin Care: Premiera Matrixyl Cream Maine

Jul 22 2017
Dale Hensel Dale Hensel , Original Care LLC, Investment fraud , real estate fraud Rio Rancho New Mexico Author: West Columbia, South Carolina Financial Services: Dale Hensel New Mexico

Jul 22 2017
tryaquavo.com I ordered sample product ,$1.95, and they, without my permission, signed me for automatic orders. Internet Author: Cottonwood, Arizona Eye Care: tryaquavo.com Internet

Jul 22 2017
Luna Skincare Charged me less than $5 for a sample trial, then noticed that 2 charges were made a week apart ro $87.35 and $89.95. Big SCAM. Internet Author: Monument, Colorado Skin Care: Luna Skincare Internet

Jul 22 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Encante Skin Ordered sample paid for shipping; returned w/i 10 days when told owed for sample; notified bank of unauthorized charges. Sherman Oaks California Author: Montgomery, Texas Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 22 2017
DAR Waterfront they sent me a pink letter to collect a past due balance for items ,skin care items, I never purchased Sherman Oaks, California Internet Author: San Jose, California Adult Web Sites: DAR Waterfront Internet

Jul 22 2017
Wellgenix,LLC. @PuriClean.com Sent$10dollars and6 proofs of purchase 2months ago and haven't received my2 free omni cleansing liquids Phoenix Arizona Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Adult Care Facilities: Wellgenix,LLC

Jul 22 2017
NeuLiftSkinCream-NeuLiftEyeSerum Free samples for only $4.95 &$5.95 shipping, now 14 days later they have billed my credit card for $85.95 & $89.95 for new product shipment., requested refund on 07/20/17, they refused! Fountain Valley California Author: Advance, North Carolina Skin Care: NeuLiftSkinCream-NeuLiftEyeSerum Fountain Valley, California

Jul 22 2017
BEAUTE COSMETICS BEAUTE This company ripped off my elderly Mother. She was impressed with their celebrity endorsements, and because she's on a fixed income the thought of paying shipping and handling was great. They have now sent her the original order and charged her full price, and yesterday she got another order, also full price. This is almost $200. She cannot seem to get a refund. They are a bad company, no integrity. Won't do right by this 76yr old Grandmother. I am contacting the Attorney General's office. I suggest anyone who's been a vicitm of their deceptive tactics, do the same. Their must be some type of fraud that applies to how they do business. Stay away from them. las vegas Nevada Author: San Antonio, Florida Skin Care: BEAUTE COSMETICS las vegas, Nevada

Jul 22 2017
National Interstate Insurance Co Caused us to go into Bankruptcy Richfield Ohio Author: Marathon, Florida Insurance Companies: National Interstate Insurance Co Internet

Jul 22 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates Trying to collect $99.01 from me for something I did not purchase, with no supporting documentation.. Sherman Oaks California Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Skin Care: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 22 2017
Berman Skin Institute Dr. Eric Smith dismissive of laser damage to face that another medical expert confirmed as 'pronounced change' Placerville California Author: Stateline, Nevada Skin Care: Berman Skin Institute Placerville, California

Jul 22 2017
DermaFi and Rejuven8 Charged debit card $170 for a $10 free product Internet Author: Picayune, Mississippi Skin Care: DermaFi and Rejuven8 Internet