Your Search | nhcd, national health care discount

Jul 23 2016
National readers of North america Rip offs Mo Internet Author: Erie, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: National readers of North america Internet

Jul 23 2016
COOPERVISIOnN / luxotica/ Target contacts rebate ripoff Nationwide Author: San Mateo, California Eye Care: COOPERVISION Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins  Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Botox made a mess of my face Doctor didnt warn me of the risks Marietta Georgia No Settlement Author: roswell, Georgia Plastic Surgeons: Atlanta Medical Day Spa TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Marietta, Georgia

Jul 23 2016
New Age facial products Ordered product, it didn't work, notice a absorbant charge on credit card.. called company, because it was past 14 days. No return. tucson,Az Internet Author: big pine, California Alternative Health: Glenda updyke Internet

Jul 23 2016
Health Insurance Innovations Health Insurance Innovations: Multi-Plan Fruadulent In the Application Process does not appear in their website Nationwide Author: W. ISlip, New York Insurance Companies: Health Insurance Innovations Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
IDLife I was conned that this would improve my health. Internet Author: Pottstown, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: IDLife Internet

Jul 23 2016
Ignite Health Weight Loss Product Trial Deliberately Deceptive to Take Additional Money Lehi Utah Author: Cockeysville, Maryland Specialty Stores: Ignite Health Lehi, Utah

Jul 23 2016
Prolevis Merylin Trading LP charged my account $90.00 two weeks after i recieved my sample product of a one time fee of $4.95 shipping and handling Edinburgh,EH6 6RP United State Author: DeRidder, Louisiana Supplemental Health Programs: Prolevis Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 23 2016
National League of Poker I have won $150.00 and they will not pay me Internet Author: Longwood, Florida Casinos & Cardrooms: National League of Poker Internet

Jul 23 2016
Ken Pressner Ultimate Zapper Lied about refund $75. Said to return as repair instead of return so he wouldn't be charged. I shipped to unknown person. CANADA Internet Author: Unavailable, Other Alternative Health: Ken Pressner Internet

Jul 23 2016
Life Time athletic Life time fitness (gym)etc misrepresentation of products (supplements ) garden city ny new york Author: Merrick , New York Health Spas: Life Time athletic NY

Jul 23 2016
NGOA National Gun Owners Association Buyers Club University of Guns Ordered ,and received, targets w/o incidence. to purchase, I has to try a free trial membership in the NGOA. I have attempted calls to cancel the $38.+ monthly fee several times, with no results. Saint Charles Missouri Author: Judsonia, Arkansas Guns & Ranges: NGOA Saint Charles, Missouri

Jul 23 2016
At-Home Professions At-Home professions Rip Off Fort Collins Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Health Care Education: At-Home Professions Fort Collins, Colorado

Jul 23 2016
Sonitek International Sonitek Refused to Release my Source Code, Grossly late in completing projects, All they care about is Money richmond hill Ontario Author: Maple, Ontario Computer Software: Sonitek International richmond hill, Ontario

Jul 23 2016
America's best eye wear No refill of contact prescription that wasn't changed Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Eye Care: America's best eye wear Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 22 2016
Essential Beauty & Health Now Deceitful & Deceptive was finally given a cancelled trial code after three attempts today. Became sick on trail product. Already filed my report experience. Here are some numbers for all who need them. (888)660-3748 and (855)643-3737 to cancel . San Diego California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Essential Beauty & Health Now San Diego, California

Jul 22 2016
Regenes Lift Regeneslift Fraud!! Don't buy - they charge your CC without a single notice Tampa Internet
Author: nashville, Tennessee Alternative Health: Regenes Lift Internet

Jul 22 2016
BBM*SKINGLEAM 888-712-1019 US Miravea BBM*SKINGLEAM 888-712-1019 US BBM*SKINGLEAM 888-712-1019 US Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Eye Care: BBM*SKINGLEAM 888-712-1019 US Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Unified heath care I have tried to contact them over and over to cancel policy I had to take steps though my bank account to try to cancel Tampa FL 3361 Florida Author: Idaho Falls, Idaho Insurance Agencies: Unified heath care Tampa FL 3361, Florida

Jul 22 2016
payza made me lose $1693, no care, no support, and no respond !! Payza suddenly reversed $1693 from my account without any care, it is totally fraud and unsafe bank London Internet
Question for you--- Author: Nasr city, Banks: Payza Internet

Jul 22 2016
renuedema skin care fraud, unauthorized payments taken from account San Diego California Author: Beaverton, Oregon Alternative Health: renuedema San Diego, California

Jul 22 2016
Landstar express America O/O National Florida Author: pontiac, Michigan Abusive Children: Landstar express America Internet

Jul 22 2016
BioRepair Company claims computer in a pill! Not only impossible but actual pill contains only vitamins. New York New York Author: Peoria, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: BioRepair New York, New York

Jul 22 2016
Dr. Debbie Mottahedeh, DO Pain Mgmt NYSI Sadistic Lack of Compassion and Unbelievably Inept at Pain Management or More Accurately Does Not Care How Much Pain You Are In Westbury New York Pretty Harsh Author: Bayville, New York Doctors: Dr. Debbie Mottahedeh, DO Pain Mgmt NYSI Westbury, New York