NHCD, NATIONAL HEALTH CARE DISCOUNT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: nhcd, national health care discount
There may be more specific results for "nhcd, national health care discount"
For more specific results for "nhcd, national health care discount"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
All Things Beauty I also ordered a product from All Things Beauty and not received yet. Order date was June 24th, current date is August 22nd. My credit card was charged immediately with the promise to process within 14 days. The tracking shows it was sent out on July 5th from their warehouse to China California Internet Author: Kitchener, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: All Things Beauty Internet

Aug 22 2017
Barry Cohen Barry Cohen tricked me into having a procedure. He destroyed my nose and life. Rockville Maryland
Here is my answer to you Author: Alexandria, Virginia Plastic Surgeons: Barry Cohen Rockville, Maryland

Aug 22 2017
Discount Pet Medication Sierra Pet Meds USA Bait and Switch- Then have you pay return postage to Australia-Never Refunded Ninden Nevada Author: Chicago, Illinois Pet Shops & Supplies: Discount Pet Medication Ninden, Nevada

Aug 22 2017
National Telcom Contracted with me for 2 jobs, wanted me to do more before paying. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Anytown, Other Telephone Companies: National Telcom Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2017
Hydroluxe Beauty Diamond Beauty TodayHeathy Face Fraudulent marketing scam Downsview Toronto Ontario Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Skin Care: Hydroluxe Beauty Downsview Toronto, Ontario

Aug 22 2017
Dr. Joel Caldwell Fraudulently billed his family's move from New York to Florida to our business, and made unauthorized credit card purchases Clermont Florida Author: Groveland, Florida Mental Health: Dr. Joel Caldwell Clermont, Florida

Aug 22 2017
Buyer Fashion Club AKA beautyfine AKA Chelsey On June 20, 2017. Internet promotion supposedly through Amazon. Husband answered survey and was promised a man's watch and paid $6.99 shipping. He again answered survey 2 and received second watch. On Visa transactions from June-July 23rd, there was a transactions on July 5 to Beautyfine, BECK@BECKSBESWI, charge of $99.79. Notified Visa and they gave me phone # of Buyer Fashion Club. Spoke with Chelsey August 22, 2017 who said husband had 14 day from purchase to cancell or exchange watch. Supposedly she cancelled account as of today, ID # C93415. She promised a 35% then a 59% discount if we remained on their monthly service. With all this, I am not sure IF we will receive a refund. She promised and then unpromised several options. Time will tell.What a ripoff. Austin Texas Author: Fort Payne, Alabama Internet Fraud: Buyer Fashion Club Austin, Texas

Aug 22 2017
PSV Nutrition and Healing They put a charge on one of my credit cards for something I didn't order. In fact, I've never heard of them! Internet Author: Cripple Creek, Virginia Alternative Health: PSV Nutrition and Healing Internet

Aug 22 2017
Envie Cream - Amabella Allure Scammers who never quit Internet Author: brookeville, Maryland Skin Care: Envie Cream Internet

Allumiderm Ripoff Author: Tallahassee, Florida Skin Care: Allumiderm Internet

Aug 22 2017
Beauty within Bulecil nutraactive Monthly charges to cc Provo Utah forgot number Author: Gillette, Wyoming Alternative Health: Beauty within Provo, Utah

Aug 22 2017
Life Protect 24/7 Stole money, no communications, just took money Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Stockton, California Misc. Health Specialists: Life Protect 24/7 Virginia Beach,

Aug 22 2017
LunaLuxe Ripoff, auto charge my credit card, after supposed 14 day trial period. Wilmington DE Delaware Author: Dresser, Wisconsin Skin Care: LunaLuxe Internet

Aug 22 2017
Healthy vital pro cleanse Primera vital cleanse Stole money from my bank account; deceptive; fraudulent business; unprofessional customer service Phoenix, Az Arizona Internet Author: Akron, Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy vital pro cleanse Internet

Aug 22 2017
bella serata tied to Steph Curry's wife Charged my bank acct $89.95 & $84.95 after I order SAMPLE size only for $9.95 texas and florida Author: frisco, Texas Skin Care: bella serata Internet

Aug 22 2017
adtech michael REMBRANT BIPEDD.COM possible rip off or scam Iowa Nationwide Author: spring hill, Florida Alternative Health: adtech michael REMBRANT Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Skin Endear Ripped Off by Skin Endear Internet Author: Waconia, Minnesota Skin Care: Skin Endear Internet

Aug 21 2017
Perennial Care UGA, CHUBBS, Multi-Plan The rep's name was Danny Schoenberg, he told me from the get to, THIS IS HEALTH INSURANCE. His # is 844-263-8685 X-677. I was supposed to get a membership packet in the mail 7 days after I enrolled, NEVER RECEIVED IT. Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Health Insurance: Perennial Care Nationwide

Elite Lawn Care SCAM!!! BEWARE!!! Tampa Florida
Author: Riverview, Florida Landscape Companies: Elite Lawn Care Tampa, Florida

Aug 21 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates BRIO skin care cream is a complete and toal scam sherman oaks California Author: LITTLETON, Colorado Infomercial Rip-offs: DAR Waterfront & Associates sherman oaks, California

Aug 21 2017
Evisage Skin Intl Iius & Krasa My products do NOT have a phone number listed for me to ask for a refund! My bank account was charged $103.00 and a second charge of $109.00 for a recurring debit card purchase! they send the item with no invoice or any info Internet Author: St. Charles, Missouri Skin Care: Evisage Skin Intl Internet

Aug 21 2017
Perfect Skin Serum I was informed that I had a free gift through Amazon. I received a moisture boost and Love Your Eyes serum. I received a 1 ounce moisture boost and a .05 ounce eye cream. On 8/18/17 and 8/20/17 I was charged 89.41 on 8/18/17 and 87.00 on 8/20/17. I did not, at anytime place an order to receive or pay this amount for this product. Los Angeles California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Perfect Skin Serum Internet

Aug 21 2017
american health advisers calling because of a online application for health care Nationwide Author: lake havasu city, Arizona Health Insurance: american health advisers Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Rupi Inc Rupi Via Eye SerumLumidaireFace of Company; Joanna Gaines Signed me up for $90/mo membership of eye Creme when I was only buying a $4.95 free trial Internet
Author: Framingham, Massachusetts Skin Care: Rupi Inc Internet

Aug 21 2017
Nuavive Anti Aging Charged full price for trial size, refused adjustment to price Nevada Internet Author: SANTA ROSA, California Skin Care: Nuavive Anti Aging Internet