Your Search | nhcd: national health care discount

Sep 20 2016
Mulberry's Garment Care Ruined new silk blouse, three months later and still not compensated for damages, very rude St. Louis Park Minnesota Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Dry Cleaners: Mulberry's Garment Care St. Louis Park, Minnesota

Sep 20 2016
New Age Skin Care Got charged $90.00+ for trial offer of product. No indication of price on website gave cc for s&h cost Tempe Arizona Author: Chicago, Illinois Beauty Salons: New Age Skin Care Tempe, Arizona

Sep 20 2016
Beauty Impressions promised free trial and charged for the sample Pacolma California Author: brooklyn, New York Eye Care: Beauty Impressions Internet

Sep 20 2016
Healthy Directions Did not refund my money after returning unopened merchandise Bethesda Md Author: Quarryville , Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Directions Internet

Sep 20 2016
Renew Derma Misleading!!!! Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Eye Care: Renew Derma Internet

Sep 20 2016
Purplerhino or Vydox A ripoff, it does nothing, and matches other ripoff reports, that I should have read first. Tampa Internet---Florida. Author: Katy, Texas Alternative Health: Purplerhino or Vydox Internet

Sep 20 2016
Humana They keep changing the Dr I can see for a follow up Only get double talk, uncaring, no help may lose my sight Internet Author: Spring Hill, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Humana Internet

Sep 20 2016
Bluepear Vet Only care about your money southfield Nationwide Author: bloomfield hills, Michigan Veterinarian Services: Bluepear Vet Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
PHLEBOTOMY SERVICES INTERNATIONAL Did not pay for job done. CENTRAL POINT Oregon Author: TAYLOR, Wisconsin Misc. Health Specialists: PHLEBOTOMY SERVICES INTERNATIONAL CENTRAL POINT, Oregon

Sep 19 2016
Revita Beau and Revita Derma I ordered free samples, no where did it state that I would be charges a full price for product sent. 13 days after I received product, my credit card showed where they had charge me $89.95 for two free samples besides the amount I had already paid for shipping. When I called company a rep explained I could not return, offered me 75% off for future orders. This was after I explained that the product did not work as advertised and it broke my face out really bad. I only read after I first ordered that this is a scam, my mistake for not looking first. If anyone knows how to get their money back, I would love to know. Internet Author: SPENCER, North Carolina Eye Care: Revita Beau and Revita Derma Internet

Sep 19 2016
Paradigm Health & Wellness, Inc. Won't honor manufacturing warranty City of Industry California Author: San Antonio, Texas Sporting Goods: Paradigm Health & Wellness, Inc. City of Industry, California

Sep 19 2016
Optical 2000 115 Cynthia Street---free standing optical clinic-eye exams and eye wear Clinton Mississippi Author: Clinton, Mississippi Eye Care: Optical 2000 Clinton, Mississippi

Sep 19 2016
Zurvita Zeal Cancelled auto ship after 12 months and 2 months later started charging me again! Houston Texas Author: Bloomington, Indiana Supplemental Health Programs: Zurvita Houston, Texas

Sep 19 2016
supp club llc supp club llc is a scam/rip off dont fall for there promotional deals internet Author: new carlisle, Ohio Alternative Health: supp club llc Internet

Sep 19 2016
LashSerum Plus Deliberate fraud Internet Author: Zionsville, Indiana Eye Care: LashSerum Plus Internet

Sep 18 2016
Hunter Douglas Duet Honey Comb shades Their Warranty is a Rip Off Port Chester New York Author: Greenwich, Connecticut Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Hunter Douglas Duet honey Comb shades Nationwide

Sep 18 2016
Mind to Muscle Fitness Did not honor their agreement by not providing agreed upon services Riverside California Author: Riverside, California Supplemental Health Programs: Mind to Muscle Fitness Riverside, California

Sep 18 2016
Extend Pet Health Extend Joint Care extendpethealth.commypetsuperfood.com Another credit card billing SCAM Silver Springs Nevada Author: Oak View, California Veterinarians: Extend Pet Health Silver Springs, Nevada

Sep 18 2016
Jb hunt trucking Ok I was trianed at Louisville ks jb hunt terminal. The last week of February. The teacher name Ed Butler wasn't a good trainer because when I didn't understand a lot of things he said if anyone have a question just ask and I did many times but he would either walk away fast or talk so fast that I don't get it. I would then ask him again. These questions was about the peoplenet and being a IC contractor for the first time. I realize I'm not the only one jb hunt did this to they don't train you right. They rush u then expect you to catch on fast but mistakes start at the beginning now I don't know anything. Money not being made only jb hunt is making money because as long as the freight is pick up and deliver they don't care about u making money.  Lowell Arkansas Author: MERIDEN, Connecticut Trucking Companies: Jb hunt trucking Connecticut

Sep 18 2016
PRAZA HEALTH COM Same as others, pay shipping $.99,@ $4.95 for product.Got billed $29.95 for another supplement I didn't order.Started 8/25/16, B Account showed reaccurring charge9/14/16 for $69.99. I didn't recieve any product.Didn't want anything more than trial sample. 1 bottle! They sent 2 bottles as i expland,and charged me for it,plus the reccurring charge for nothing.Just plain fraud.ILLEGAL Phoenix Arizona Author: Groton, New York Supplemental Health Programs: PRAZA HEALTH COM Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 18 2016
legitpainmeds.com legitpainmeds.com/ I as an stupid sent money to costa rica to some one named JESSIKA ANDREA CENTENO VILLALOBOS and I was supposed to received some medication, for a time of 6 weeks I was told I will get my medicine, and till this moment some one name Michael is just giving me excuses. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM, THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY... San Jose Costa Rica. Internet Author: GREENSBURG, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: legitpainmeds.com Internet

Sep 18 2016
Nexacell anti wrinkle firming serum Tryrejuvacell and Reborn skin Free samples and 10 days later almost 200.00 charged to my account under different product name. florida and California Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Health Spas: Nexacell anti wrinkle firming serum Internet

Sep 17 2016
York Risk Services Workmans Compensation Medical Care Manager Quadriplegic denied access to his health providers by WC case mgr when payor source is Medicare Birmingham Alabama Author: Mobile, Alabama Health Insurance: Workmans Comp, York Risk Services Birmingham, Alabama

Sep 17 2016
Care gear (we care) Operate a website, that if you register to will send you emails and texts, offering overnight delivery. After they recieve payment they will tell you that you owe them more money, and never send anything. Do not send them money. Internet Author: North Port, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Care gear (we care) Internet

Sep 17 2016
Arbonne Carlyn Peterson: Eye Stye from Contaminated Makeup Products Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Eye Care: Arbonne Internet