NHCD: NATIONAL HEALTH CARE DISCOUNT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: nhcd: national health care discount
There may be more specific results for "nhcd: national health care discount"
For more specific results for "nhcd: national health care discount"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 15 2017
Avanti Skin Renewal & Eye Serum Oasisgroup83@Nv ,shown on bank acct; boxes show Distributed by Avanti Skin Renewal & avantirenewal.com Charged $89.97 to credit card for trial items shipment 1607 Bailey Avenue, Buffalo shipment New York 14212 Author: Great Falls, Montana Skin Care: Avanti Skin Renewal & Eye Serum Internet

Oct 15 2017
Nuavive Derma Serum and Eye Cream. Please note that this item was presented on Shark Tank and all five invested in this product. Shame on them. Let's start this by saying SCAM. Many of us have been scammed by Nuavive from their free trial, auto-send products, shipping charges. It appers they have covered themselves from class action suit or even having their charges removed from your charge account. Do not deal with this company or any other company that tries to give you free samples on skin care products. They are wolves in sheep's clothing. If you want to purchase Nuavive, go to Amazon. The price for the serum is only $33, so much less that Nuvive is offering. Internet Author: Decatur, Alabama Skin Care: Nuavive Internet

Oct 15 2017
Revival Beauty PO Box 41542St. Petersburg, FL 33743 Scam Can't stop shipments and billing. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Sanford, North Carolina Skin Care: Revival Beauty St. Petersburg, Florida

Oct 15 2017
Avanti Skin Renewal Free Trial Antioch California Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Skin Care: Avanti Skin Renewal Antioch, California

Oct 15 2017
Cleanse Energy Healthy Way Nutra Now Company that sells weight loss pills Internet
Author: Blair, Nebraska Supplemental Health Programs: Cleanse Energy Internet

Oct 15 2017
Am Bella Allure I pa $89.92!id to have the cream shipped.However on my credit card I was billed $89.92! I called,and was told I had 14 days to respond to the trial. It wasn't stipulated on line,or in the packaging. I as also told I couln't return the product,even though I hadn't used it because it was free.The email I was given for additional support doesn't exist St.Petersburg ,Florida Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Skin Care: Am Bella Allure Internet

Pure Diet Health Diet scam Internet
Author: Kenner, Louisiana Weightloss Programs: Pure Diet Health Internet

Oct 15 2017
Tuggle Construction LLC Unlimited Construction LLC, Flying Diamond Ranch, L.L.C.,Tuggle Consulting LLC, Transportes Egedal, LLC, Mesquite Y Mas, LLC,Cabinet Design Center of Tucson, LLC, Arizona Green Building Materials, LLC, Tuggle Construction LLC, Discount Custom Homes, Inc, Built a Sub-Standard quailty house from the bottom up with using unqualified, unskilled and unlicensed workers Tucson Arizona Author: Vail, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Tuggle Construction LLC Tucson, Arizona

Oct 14 2017
Advanceable Technology LLC Was supposed to receive trial of cdb oil for 5.98 well 14 days after I made the order they charged me 79.99 Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Alternative Health: Advanceable Technology LLC Internet

Oct 14 2017
Advanceable Techonology LLC Took money from my checking account and I didn't receive product. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Argos, Indiana Alternative Health: Advanceable Techonology LLC Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 14 2017
Save a lot savannah ga They sell rotten meat and dont offer refunds. Dipping into fresh blood to make meat appear red and fresh. Theyve had multiple calls to the health department all they do is slap on the hand and tell them to throw out the meat. After the hurricane power went out and all meat that was bad fouled up the store and you could see nothing but brown meat and soured chicken being sold. Savannah Georgia Author: Savannah, Georgia Inspectors: Save a lot savannah ,

Oct 14 2017
Avanti skin care. Actually I believe they are also operating under other product names and they have numerous celebrity endorsements which I find hard to believe, given their scam of innocent, hardworking people. Avanti skin care offers free trial charges for shipping, then charges for entire $90 and autorenews Internet Author: Longwood, Florida Skin Care: Avanti skin caew Internet

Oct 14 2017
Bill Thomas RV I got my new 2017 camper from bt about 2 weeks ago and then i found damage on the roof.Tthey told me they would take care of me and make it right but all they did was lie starting with bob freeman in service to bradley eubank and brent o hara. wentzville mo. I am a RV expert witness Author: columbia, Illinois RV Dealers: bill thomas rv wentzville , MO

Oct 14 2017
Allumiere Nova Skin Sciences LTD40 They are going to charge my card for $106.00 after I already paid for the trial Newark Delaware
Author: Florence, South Carolina Skin Care: Allumiere Newark, Delaware

Oct 14 2017
New Age Cosmetics New Age Distribution Center Bait and Switch Scam Tempe Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Skin Care: New Age Cosmetics Tempe, Arizona

Oct 14 2017
Bllatrx*nuagelife, Diet supplements, pure cbd Stealing credit card info Las Vegas Internet Nevada
Author: Tacoma, Washington Alternative Health: Bllatrx*nuagelife Internet

Oct 14 2017
Perk MedSpa Rip Off: On Jun 25, 2017 I signed up for 3 Ultrashape for my abdomen; 15 Velashape (5 for upper arms and 10 for bra area/leggs/abdomen); 1 Free Facial and 1 extra Velashape. At that time they signed me up for an interest free loan for 5 months. Meanwhile I began my treatments beginning 7/17/2017, had 3 treatments and then went on vacation. I had another treatment on 9/1/2017. and then had a medical problem. Called to schedule my other appointments and was told I had to have a Consultion with their new manager. She told me that they no longer had the machines available and wanted to to schedule facials to finalize my treatments.. The Villages Florida Author: Summerfield, Florida Health Spas: Perk MedSpa The Villages, Florida

Oct 13 2017
Femora Free 14-Day Trial of Face Cream & Eye Serum Nevada Author: Litchfield Park, Arizona Skin Care: Femora Internet

Oct 13 2017
Advanceable Technology LLC Serenity Oil Fraud Scottsdale Arizona Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Adult Care Facilities: Advanceable Technology LLC Scottsdale , Arizona

Oct 13 2017
Advanceabletechnology After receiving product on 10-7-2017 had severe reaction and contacted them via telephone to cancel by pressing number five for cancellation on their number 1-480-771-4580. No representative came on the line after calling numerous times to get the requested return documentation and credit information.  Scottsdale, Arizona Internet Author: Riverside, California Misc. Health Specialists: Advanceabletechnology Internet

Oct 13 2017
Ivanka Green (aka IV) Ivanka Green stole the rent money of young men. She took the money via Walmart to Walmart and has since disappeared with the money. All attempts to reach her have failed and the young men were served a warrant to leave the premises for which they rent. Ivanka is a scam artist who gets into people's lives with the purpose of stealing their money. Ivanka agreed to collect the money of the boys who at the time were out of State for health and personal reasons. She was trusted with about $1500 (the rent money) which she was supposed to give it over. She has since refused to give the money and all attempts to reach her yielded insults and she hangs up almost instantly. We're now homeless. Ivanka has ruined our lives and we're asking for help to try and recover our rent money. She came into our lives as a friend willing to help but now we see she was only scheming this whole time to steal something valuable and disappear. Please help us track her down as we've already reported to the authorities. All we want is the rent money and we would take down this report and forget about her. We're now homeless. Tucker Georgia
Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Cash Services: Ivanka Green Tucker, Georgia