Your Search | nhcd: national health care discount

Feb 08 2016
Precision Carpet & Upholstery Care Precision Carpet Took advantage of an elderly man. As others stated, upsold and scammed for close to $1000 Jacksonville Florida Author: palm coast, Florida Cleaning Services: Precision Carpet & Upholstery Care Jacksonville, Florida

Feb 08 2016
DR Tattoff RIPOFF Awful customer service and deceptive practices. They use deceptive practices to get your money and then close up shop and refuse to refund. Dallas Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Misc. Health Specialists: DR Tattoff Dallas, Texas

Feb 08 2016
health insurance innovations hii quote quoted misinformation reguarding cost of plan tampa Florida Author: lynwood, Illinois Health Insurance: health insurance innovations tampa, Florida

Feb 08 2016
Bausch & Lomb Rebate Scam New York Internet Author: Houston, Texas Eye Care: Bausch & Lomb Internet

Feb 08 2016
Neuology Neu-Vitality. Dark Matter They sign you up with a free offer online for a small charge. Then a few weeks later you get a horrendous bill on your credit card(about $280 Cdn) saying you will be charged this amount each month unknown. USA Internet Author: Drumheller, Alberta Supplemental Health Programs: Neuology Internet

Feb 08 2016
Central Billing Ripoff by Readers Discount Center Los Angeles Nationwide Also dealing with this Author: Sherwood, Arkansas News Media: Central Billing Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
VLHEALTH AKA Vulcan Ventures I checked my online checking account on 02/03/2016 and saw two -2- pending charges of $89.99 each from a company called VLHEALTH.COM.  Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: VLHEALTH Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 06 2016
Skin Optics Did not approve charge of $180 for this product. Not listed in ad or email Internet Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio Eye Care: Skin Optics Internet

Feb 06 2016
Centura College Centura College is a scam NOT medically accredited in any way North Charleston South Carolina Author: Summerville, South Carolina Health Care Education: Centura College North Charleston, South Carolina

Feb 06 2016
CONSULATE HEALTH CARE Consulate Health Care of West Palm Beach. money grabbers West Palm Beach Florida money grabbers Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: CONSULATE HEALTH CARE West Palm Beach, Florida

Feb 06 2016
Healthy Directions Horrible Customer Service and Return Process Internet Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Directions Internet

Feb 06 2016
humana misinformation Nationwide Author: belleville, Michigan Health Insurance: humana Nationwide

Toshiba +Care Support Misleading manipulative false information Internet
Author: La Verne, California Computer Service & Repair: Toshiba Internet

Discount Tire Rebate Fraud Renton Washington
The Problem Solved Author: Renton, Washington Auto Tire shops: Discount Tire Renton, Washington

Feb 06 2016
FXF*probio keep trying to charge my bank account for something I did not order Internet Author: Hayward, California Alternative Health: FXF*probio Internet

Feb 05 2016
Aflac Tricked into buying, won't ever cancel payroll deduct Nationwide Author: Cohutta, Georgia Health Insurance: Aflac Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Luxury on Lovers Julie Elkins Unprofessional & Rude. Do not waste your money here! Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Health Spas: Luxury on Lovers Julie Elkins Dallas, Texas

Feb 05 2016
Nurta Prime Cleanse Nutra Life Brands LLCNutraPrime Cleansecleansedetoxify.info Didn't cancel my order. Canceled only after I called them many times. Didn't follow thru on sending email. Played games when calling. Tampa Florida Author: Tooele, Utah Supplemental Health Programs: Nurta Prime Cleanse Florida

Feb 05 2016
Alcon contact lens rebate Alcon contact lense Fraud /Ripoff alert El Paso, TX Nationwide Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Eye Care: Alcon contact lens rebate Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Gardenia Health Max Gardenia Healthy Max I ordered the Trial offer on 01/02/2016, received it on 02/03/2016. They charged my checking account on 02/02/2016 for $89.95. When I called to check why I was being charged, they said my trial offer period was expired and they would refund me 25%, I still disputed, then they offered me 50% refund, then 70% refund. Finally I asked to speak to a supervisor and the supervisor said that I would have to return the unopened product to an address they gave me. Thats what I am going to do. I am also going to dispute the charge through my bank. Greenville South Carolina Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Alternative Health: Gardenia Health Max Greenville, South Carolina

Feb 05 2016
Purity products I cancelled my order and they still took money off my card and I want to know why I cancelled my order and they still took money off my card and I want it back Plainview NY 200 Terminal Dr e-mail address Author: Cleveland, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Purity products Internet

Feb 05 2016
Innovated Health LLC EVO Focus Memory Energy Ordered EVO pills online. Never received product however my account was charged. Called company and phone number was disconnected Easton Maryland Author: Rochester, New Hampshire Supplemental Health Programs: Innovated Health LLC Easton , Maryland

Feb 05 2016
nouveau skin care This company sent my order with no way to contact them. I have no clue to reach them to cancel future ordrs Santa Ana California Author: St Petersburg, Florida Questionable Activities: Unusual Rip-Off: nouveau skin care Santa Ana, California

Feb 05 2016
Nouveau Skin Care This company is a fraud and stole money from me Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: Ventura, California Alternative Health: Nouveau Skin Care Internet

Feb 05 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Idea Buyer, LLC satisfaction guarantee. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Idea Buyer, LLC offers new product, intellectual property development services along with an online intellectual property marketplace. All services offered by Idea Buyer, LLC customized to fit client needs, and intellectual property. Level of dedication from Idea Buyer, LLC is noted in their satisfaction guarantee, allowing clients to know from the very beginning that they will be well taken care of.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Customer satisfaction guarantee. IdeaBuyer.com serves as an effective platform for inventors to sell and license intellectual property to leading consumer product companies & entrepreneurs. Idea Buyer is continuing to grow our relationships with companies seeking new products and inventors, universities, and corporations who are looking to sell or license intellectual property. Columbus, Ohio