NHCD: NATIONAL HEALTH CARE DISCOUNT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: nhcd: national health care discount
There may be more specific results for "nhcd: national health care discount"
For more specific results for "nhcd: national health care discount"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Trs limited Charged me for a product I didn't even sign up for. Internet
Author: Idaho falls, Idaho Supplemental Health Programs: Trs limited Internet

Apr 25 2017
Visalia Skincare Free Trial Offer Ripoff Fountain Valley Internet/California Author: SALISBURY, Maryland Skin Care: Visalia Skincare Internet

Apr 25 2017
sedona beauty direct Took a survey at the end of an Amazon purchase. Thought it was amazon. Was supposed a gift to take the survey. Paid $ 3.97 for shipping & eight days later charged $ 94.00. Was told I only had a week to return the product & the time had lapsed. Contacted A scam, was supposed to be a gift then was charged for the product Internet Author: Citrus Heights, California Skin Care: sedona beauty direct Internet

Apr 25 2017
Precious Skin Bow Lumiskin Entrapment of Auto ordering St. Petersburg, Florida 33705 Internet Author: Pocatello, Idaho Skin Care: Precious Skin Internet

Apr 25 2017
FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE BLEW UP MY ENGINE CANOGA PARK CALIFORNIA High and Dry Author: TARZANA , California Auto Repair Service: FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE CANOGA PARK, CA

Apr 25 2017
luxurious eyes and skin foooooooormula for beautiful skinand eyes Author: Los Angeles, California Skin Care: luxurious eyes and skin Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
LHD LoveHydroDerm tried 14 free-trial..was bill $120 to my credit card..when I called they said I was supposed to contact to cancel after trial..their website stated to call if you wanted to renew..when I spoke to rep, she said she could only give me back 25%..i argued..she then said 50%..I argued more and she said100% would be re-imbursed..I will believe it when I see it..told her I was reporting this as I have read many complaints on-line about their underhanded tactics! Internet Author: Lindsay, North Dakota Skin Care: LHD LoveHydroDerm Internet

Apr 25 2017
Parisian Glow I ordered a free sample of face cream and was to pay $4.99 shipping only. I was then sent an eye cream too for $19.99. I hadn't intended on irdering eye cream. I also got another shipment 6 weeks later if the face and eye cream and I didn't ask for these items. Now I'm unable to track where I originally ordered products and there's no refund info available. I'm afraid they are charging me a recurring fee now and I don't know how to contact company to stop this. St Petersburg Florida
Author: Apple Valley, Minnesota Skin Care: Parisian Glow St Petersburg , Florida

Apr 25 2017
Revived Youth I ordered the free trial sample of the product. They automatically charged my credit card for full size products in the amount of 97.21 and 92.30. I called them and they hung up on me.Total scam and I am not paying for their scam.. California Author: Merrick, New York Skin Care: Revived Youth Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Dermedica XR, Revitalife Deceptive. Advertised on Facebook as the skin care line by Heather and Terry Dubrow Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Dermedica XR Internet

Apr 25 2017
Dermafolia, Daniel and Christine at their call center Fraudulent advertising, nothin on web about 14 day trial and then be charged full amount, Daniel was pushy and wouldn't take cancel and refund for an answer until I threatened to get my bank and lawyer involved. Then all of a sudden I'm getting a refund. I called back and got Christine to confirm this to be true. Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Dermafolia Internet

Apr 24 2017
Yong Hui, The manager of www.vipprogramer.com has stolen 500 $. He will make you to transfer cash by Western Union and will offer some discount for that. After that you will never hear from him, your money is gone. PLEASE NEVER BUY ANY THINGS FROM THIS COMPANY!Shenzhen, China Internet Author: Oslo, Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Cellular Phone Companies: Vipprogrammer.com Internet

Apr 24 2017
Cozy Cats NY - Hasiya Kerimov Sold neglected and genetically ill kitten with fake russian documentation, did not honour health contract Brooklyn New York
Author: Alabama Animal Services: Cozy Cats NY Brooklyn, New York

Apr 24 2017
Unity Center for Behavioral Health clown show, what a disgrace, abusive staff, untrained staff, narcissists, a sociopath created this place Portland Oregon Author: Alabama Emergency Medical Services: Unity Center for Behavioral Health Portland,

Apr 24 2017
Vlamorous Disrespectful rip offs/ total scam artists Nationwide Author: Reno, Nevada Skin Care: Vlamorous Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Parisian Glow These people don't understand the concept of 14 day trial Internet Author: SAVANNAH, Georgia Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Discount Hobbies Hobbies Discount ยท Dream Buster Vancouver Canada
Author: Lebanon , Oregon Miscellaneous Electronics: Discount Hobbies

Apr 24 2017
CD DIET & HEALTH Maximum GarciOptimum Green Professional Scammers. Very poor business practice. San Diago California Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: CD DIET & HEALTH San Diago, California

Apr 24 2017
RMCB Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau / Men's Health Men's Health Magazine Men's Health Auto Reneal Invoice Disquised as a Collection Notice Elmsford New York Author: Bettendorf, Iowa Book & Magazine Publishers: RMCB Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau / Men's Health Elmsford, New York

Apr 24 2017
Luna Bella Skincare Luna Bella Serum Luna Bella Serum Free Trial is a SCAM!!! Arizona Internet Author: Austin, Texas Skin Care: Luna Bella Skincare Internet

Apr 24 2017
Parisian, KMD Skin Cream and Lil*Labeyeserum SCAM, DECEPTIVE ADS on INTERNET. GET YOUR CARD NUMBER AND CHARGES RANDOM ITEMS Florida and Colorado Author: Coral Springs, Florida Skin Care: Parisian Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Emerald Room Emerald Room Marijuana Dispensary Complete False Advertising on Prices & Horrible Customer Service Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Alternative Health: Emerald Room Los Angeles, California

Apr 23 2017
Fibromyalgia Arthritis Centers of America Kathryn Stapelman, Michael Codere, Carol Codere Scammers, Thieves, and Liars Mesa Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Alternative Health: Fibromyalgia Arthritis Centers of America Mesa, Arizona

Apr 23 2017
Vine Vera, Refaeli, Sagi I was duped by the salesmen from Vine Vera. . They mesmerized me with talk, pressure,shuffling bags switched products after purchase Bakersfield California Author: Bakersfield, California Skin Care: Vine Vera Bakersfield, California

Apr 23 2017
Discount wheel warehouse Liars, idiots and thieves Fullerton California Author: Troy, Missouri Auto Parts: Discount wheel warehouse Fullerton, California