NHCD, NATIONAL HEALTH CARE DISCOUNT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: nhcd, national health care discount
There may be more specific results for "nhcd, national health care discount"
For more specific results for "nhcd, national health care discount"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 22 2017
Juvarelle Juvarelle of India/ Cathy - employee #786126 (sounded foreign) sir I must point out that we cannot take back the product. Our terms and conditions do not allow it; says she will check to see what she can do; puts me on hold; comes back and says they will send an email cancelling my account and that should take care of my return and credit Pacoima/ supposedly, but could have been India California/ or India I do know/1-800# Author: Sarasota, Florida Skin Care: Juvarelle Pacoima, California

Jun 22 2017
Luxurious Skin Luxurious Skin is a SCAM! Internet Author: Santa Barbara, California Skin Care: Luxurious Skin Internet

Jun 22 2017
MYLYFE SUPPLEMENTS DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING/FAKES/FRAUDS/POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE Internet Author: Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: MYLYFE SUPPLEMENTS Internet

Jun 22 2017
Dermifi/Rejuven8 Skin Fresh 2 Day Total Ripoff..... Charges on Credit Card San Diego New Jersey Author: freehold, New Jersey Skin Care: Dermifi/Rejuven8 San Diego, New Jersey

Pure CBS Tincture Rip Off, Refuses to Refund Money Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Fishers, Indiana Alternative Health: Pure CBS Tincture Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 22 2017
envision national youth leadership forum Envision summer programs False advertisement and not delivering what. Is promised Virginia Nationwide Author: Longmont, Colorado Seminar Programs: envision national youth leadership forum Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
Nuluxe skin care JVI skinfresheye stimulate sienicki inc fraudulently represented their company claiming Joanna Gaines developed the product, then offered a free sample for shipping price only and then charged my card for almost $200. Internet Author: Dover, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Nuluxe skin care Internet

Jun 22 2017
OptimumCare Dr. Ahmed Kabiri lied about medical treatments to pad bill to insurcance & neglegent care stafford Virginia
Author: stafford, Virginia Doctors: OptimumCare stafford, Virginia

Jun 22 2017
Mr.Lara Greg - Fitness Dynamics We built a websites and applications for Mr.Lara Greg - Fitness Dynamics Temple City California Author: CA, California Health Clubs & Gyms: LT Inception Temple City, California

Jun 22 2017
Ultra health- absolute fit Pure natural GarciNia cambogia Ordered trial offer for 5.95 and 4.95 I had done 2 different ones and hadn't received one.  Norcross Internet, GA. Author: Pasco, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: Ultra health- absolute fit Internet

Jun 21 2017
Skin Novela Keep charging me and can't cancel Santa Ana California Author: Kingman, Arizona Skin Care: Skin Novela Santa Ana, California

Jun 21 2017
National Telecom Services Will not pay my Company for the service we provided as a sub contractor Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Phoenix, Arizona Telephone Companies: National Telecom Services Pennsylvania

Jun 21 2017
Channing Armstrong Sold me 5 donkeys and represented as mammoth donkeys, he gave me heights from 54 tall to 57 tall. The donkeys are not mammoths, they are large standards and heights are 46 to 53. All donkeys but one had foot problems, lice and worm infestation. Channing Armstrong scammed me out of $3,000 for the donkeys, $553 for health papers and vet services, and $100 for a lie he told about transport distance. I tried numerous times to get him refund my money and He refused. Grimesland North Carolina
Author: Theodore, Alabama Abusive Parents: Channing Armstrong Grimesland , North Carolina

Jun 21 2017
Prime My Body Take Your Money and Then Change the Rules Internet Author: Griffith, Indiana Alternative Health: Prime My Body Internet

Jun 21 2017
Try Replenish Skin care Internet Author: Hammond, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Try Replenish Internet

Jun 21 2017
Beaute Creme Autoship 1572004 These buggers keep sending me their bloody samples of creams, wrinkle serums; if they worked, I wouldn't need more. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Lynnwood, Washington Skin Care: Beaute Creme Autoship 1572004 Nevada

Jun 21 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates support@darwaterfront.com LIARS LIE: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks Nationwide Author: O Town, California Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
YS cream , Purest Attempting to get money Unknown Internet Author: Saint Clair Shores, Michigan Skin Care: YS cream Internet

Jun 21 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates Creditor at Charge off Name: Nuvajen Anti-Aging Serum Internet Author: Orange, California Skin Care: Dar Waterfront & Associates Internet

Jun 21 2017
Luxurious Skin False advertisement for a free sample with shipping charges only, than falsely charged my credit card for both $92 and $99 Internet Author: Montvale, New Jersey Skin Care: Luxurious Skin Internet

Jun 21 2017
Health innovations Ok I signed up for dental discount plan which he promised me he will contact me back with a list of dentist we could use and to over any other questions I might have .  Tampa Florida Author: Riverside, California Health Insurance: Health innovations Tampa, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Mark Medical Care Dr Ron Mark, Mark Medical, Mark Medical Care Reviews, Dr Ron Mark Reviews, Mark Medical Deer Park NY, Mark Medical Freeport NY, MARK MEDICAL SCAM ON LONG ISLAND, UNQUALIFIED RADIOLIGIST DOING INVASIVE TREATMENTS! AVOID DR. RON MARK! Freeport New York
Author: New York Doctors: Mark Medical Care Freeport, New York

Jun 21 2017
Derrmaactive promusclefit gave me nothing but diarrhea savannah Georgia savannah Georgia Author: Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Derrmaactive savannah, Georgia

Jun 21 2017
Real Care Transportation Inc. LLC Frank O'Dell, Monica. I never got my last two paychecks and half of the time I didn't get paid on time. Salem New Hampshire Author: Milford, Connecticut Taxi & Limousine Services: Real Care Transportation Inc. LLC Salem, New Hampshire

Jun 21 2017
ReVitalize ,Core Skin Care, Core Skin Care, Revitalize, The only thing that this product revitalizes in their own bank account. Don't waste your money! Internet Author: Zeeland, Michigan Skin Care: ReVitalize (Core Skin Care) Internet