Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

nirvana pool & spa

Showing 1-25 of 3,684 Found Reports For more specific results for "nirvana pool & spa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 20 2017
Aquanauts A rip off and poor quality Waco Texas Finally they fix it Author: Waco, Texas Pool Services: Aquanauts Waco , Texas

Mar 14 2017
Precious Skin Rx LaurenSkincare or BNW Honestskin or The River Spa or Empire Fulfillment Center Rip Off Of The Century Buyer Beware Internet Author: Decatur, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Precious Skin Rx Internet

Mar 12 2017
McCorkle Designs All we wanted was a custom pool table, what we got was a custom piece of crap for $1800 Acworth Georgia
COMPANY HAS MADE A GOOD FAITH ATTEMPT Author: Atlanta, Georgia Manufacturers: McCorkle Designs

Mar 12 2017
Red wine spa Terrible! New York New York Author: Miami, Florida Massage Therapists: Red wine spa New York , New York

Mar 09 2017
Keirith Snyder Keirith A Snyder Ordered a new spa cover, damaged and returned, was rude and demanded changes, we obliged, then Keirith files a chargeback on the NEW cover!!! Reno Nevada
Author: reno, Nevada On-Line Stores: Keirith Snyder Reno, Nevada

Mar 09 2017
Pool Doctor Pools Jeff Knapp Amy Knapp Knapp LLC Total rippoff, they said they do things right and it has been over a year and no pool Piedmont Alabama
Author: Roswell, Georgia Pool Services: Pool Doctor Pools Piedmon, Alabama

Mar 09 2017
miniclip 8 ball pool on Facebook does not appear Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Websites: Miniclip.com - 8 ball pool Internet

Mar 08 2017
My Pool Yard.com Bad product/NO SERVICE granada hills California
Author: crockett, California Pools & Saunas: My Pool Yard.com granada hills, California

Mar 06 2017
Studypool Inc JOSE, EMMA, DANUBIA, CHUCK The first time I purchased a paper and they never sent it, I asked for it several times saying I had not received it. They kept sending me to another site. Then I threatened them and said I wanted my money back and they said no. They finally sent the paper a day later. So Chuck wrote me when I told them I was going to slaughter them with word of mouth, so they said they would give me my money back and actually gave me $10.00 more. So I said ok. I ordered another paper and I paid $80.00 well they took the $80.00 and then stole another $16.00 that I NEVER approved and said that I did, So I am holding true to my word and I am going to tell everyone whether they listen or not. I will go to the po house bringing this s*pool down! Saint Louis, Internet MO Author: Orlando, Florida Colleges and Universities: Studypool Inc Internet

Mar 06 2017
TQ SPA aka FAKE YELP REVIEWS AND DIRTY SPA FAKE YELP REVIEWS NEW YORK New York Author: Alabama Nail Salons: TQ SPA NEW YORK , New York

Mar 02 2017
Pools Inc. Chris I ordered 12 pool light protectors anti electrolysis zinc anodes on December 10, 2016 to be delivered to my home so I could then take them to my home in Florida to use in my pool.. Wrentham, Ma. Internet Author: Deerfield, New Hampshire Pools & Saunas: Pools Inc. Internet

Feb 28 2017
MyPoolYard.com RIP OFF Dishonest, deceitful, rude, no return policy even when they send the wrong order N. Hollywood California Author: Tampa, Florida Pools & Saunas: My Pool Yard Internet

Feb 28 2017
Riverina Pools Riverina Group Terrible service, months of delays rude and arrogant Bayswater, Western Australia Nationwide Author: Alabama Pool Builders: Riverina Pools Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Roger Johnson Do not work for Roger Johnson without payment up front. He will make all kinds of excuses and reasons for the delay of payment but will not pay. Little Elm Texas Author: Little Elm, Texas Pool Services: Roger Johnson Little Elm, Texas

Feb 23 2017
Premier Pools and Spas Premier Pools Management Company Structurally Broken Pool, NO service Rancho Cordova California Problem Fixed Author: Auburn, California Builders & Contractors: Premier Pools and Spas Rancho Cordova, California

Feb 20 2017
Gary Lively- Glamor Time Pool Most Miserable Contractor Experience of my Life Allen Texas Author: Wylie, Texas Pool Services: Gary Lively- Glamor Time Pool Allen, Texas

Feb 17 2017
Natural solutions salon and spa Natrural solutions forces you to buy unnecessary services Nationwide Author: toronto, Alabama Hair Salons: Natural solutions salon and spa Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
Vince Enterprises Karl thomas Called my mother and sister reporting I owed 520. Gave them my information they took $75 from my account and said they would continue to do that every two weeks until May 11. Called the same number back and now the company is a resort and spa all of a sudden Encino California Author: Redford, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: Vince Enterprises

Feb 16 2017
aquaman leak detection aquaman leak detection los angeles this company ripped me off and stole my money reseda california Internet Author: reseda, California Pool Services: aquaman leak detection Internet

Feb 16 2017
Andrew Fike - Totally Wet Vinyl Liner Experts/Sun N Fun Above Ground Pools THIEF - Takes your money and does not return to do the work Riverview Florida Wrong date referenced Author: DOVER, Florida Pool Services: Andrew Fike - Totally Wet Vinyl Liner Experts Riverview, Florida

Feb 14 2017
Perk Spa Took $2149.00 from my Visa card for a treatment that I could not take due to my husband having raidation treatments for 2 months every day. I have called them the day that we recieved notice that my husband will have to have this radiolagy treatment with Waterman Hospital on February 10th to let them know that there was no way that I could go forward with this treatment. He will be having radiation for 8 weeks everyday 5 days a week.. summerfield Florida Author: The Villages, Florida Clinics: Perk Spa summerfield, Florida

Feb 13 2017
Aimee Berger Aimee Berger Primary Wave EntertainmentExecutive Director Brand Partnerships2 Generations Spa Music Management( Owner) Lies, Employing Interns To Work For Free, Fraud New York New York Author: Fountain, Colorado Modeling & Talent Agencies: Aimee Berger New York , New York

Feb 12 2017
Brent Madill Hot tub, spa, jetted tub service OKOTOKS Alberta
Photo Proof Author: BLACK DIAMOND, Alberta Pools & Saunas: Brent Madill Internet

Feb 11 2017
Leak detection Leak1 Unlicensed fraud Tarzana California Author: Reseda, California Pool Services: Leak detection 1 Tarzana, California

Feb 09 2017
Mountain Mist Pool & Spa horrible customer service Longmont Colorado Author: Lafayette, Colorado Pools & Saunas: Mountain Mist Pool & Spa Longmont, Colorado