Your Search | nme
Approximately 146 Reports Found

Nov 16 2008
National Magazine Exchange ,NME Harasses me to report my ID #.Then they hound me to extend my subscriptions Clearwater Florida Author: Rochester, New York Liars: National Magazine Exchange Clearwater, Florida

Oct 26 2008
Special Data Processing - National Magazine Exchange Another scam fraud misleading company that got my info suspiciously like HiringMax Fred OmidvarAngela Penbrook Productions Clearwater Florida Author: LAKEWOOD, California Criminal Justice System: Special Data Processing - National Magazine Exchange Clearwater, Florida

Oct 13 2008
National Magazine Exchange NME sold 4-year subscription by aggressive marketing to my 92-year old father Naperville Illinois Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Bait-and-Switch: National Magazine Exchange NME Naperville, Illinois

Oct 06 2008
National Magazine Exchange Charged Card without authorization Clearwater Florida Author: Stewartville, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: NME-National Magazine Exchange Clearwater, Florida

Oct 06 2008
Readers Source They called and told me they were reducing my payments on some magazines I had ordered from NME Magazines. They said I could pay 12.95 for 24 months. I said this is a rip off and them an hung up on me. I then called NME magazines and she said they had other reports on this company and they had nothing to do with them. This has got to be stopped. Internet Author: Dyersburg, Tennessee Attorneys General: Readers Source Internet

Sep 28 2008
National Magazine Exchange - NME sent prize number,and somehow hooked me. I want to cancel everthing. Clearwater Florida Author: SEVIERVILLE, Tennessee Telemarketers: National Magazine Exchange - NME Clearwater, Florida

Sep 23 2008
NME National Magazine Exchange Won't cancel my subscription or refund my money Clearwater Florida Author: erie, Pennsylvania Newspapers – Magazines: NME National Magazine Exchange Clearwater, Florida

Aug 04 2008
National Magazine Exchange - NME Solicitation of Credit Card Information under guise of Publishers Clearing House Contest. Clearwater Florida Author: SHELBY TOWNSHIP, Michigan Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Exchange Clearwater, Florida

Jul 21 2008
NME Magazine Services POSTGRAM GREEN CARD-CALL TO CONFIRM FAKE 2MILLION SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY Clearwater Florida Author: sheboygan, Wisconsin Mail Order Services: NME Magazine Services Clearwater, Florida

Jul 14 2008
Special Data Processing, NME SDP a scam? Not quite, but damn close Clearwater Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Sales People: Special Data Processing Clearwater, Florida

Jul 10 2008
National Exchange Mazagine Readers' Club I receive a letter from NME my mazagine list. Clearwater Florida Author: Detroit, Michigan Telemarketing Companies: National Exchange Mazagine Clearwater, Florida

Jun 22 2008
NHE Magazine John Brody NME Sweepstakes... Scam... Clearwater Florida Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Corrupt Companies: NHE Magazine Clearwater, Florida, Florida

Jun 09 2008
National Magazine Exchange Taking Advantage of Struggling College Kids Clearwater Florida Author: Moscow, Idaho Telemarketers: National Magazine Exchange Clearwater, Florida

May 26 2008
NME PRIZE DISBURSEMENT Did you receive a letter so you can be rich? check out this one. CLEARWATER Florida Author: horn lake, Mississippi Telemarketers: NME PRIZE DISBURSEMENT CLEARWATER, Florida

Mar 01 2008
NME - National Magazine Exchange, CON ARTISTS - When push comes to shove SHOVE BACK!!! Clearwater Florida Author: Clute, Texas Corrupt Companies: NME - National Magazine Exchange Clearwater, Florida

Feb 19 2008
NME, National Magazine Exchange magazine subcription scam, won't send you any magazines, fake sweepstakes ripoff Clearwater Florida Author: Salinas, California Book & Magazine Publishers: NME, National Magazine Exchange Clearwater, Florida

Feb 14 2008
Nme Prize Disburstement sent staement that i won 2,100,000.00 Clearwater Florida Author: Rives Junction, Michigan Con Artists: Nme Prize Disburstement Clearwater, Florida

Feb 12 2008
National Magazine Exchange - NME bombarded with magazines I did not order. Clearwater Florida Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Corrupt Companies: National Magazine Exchange - NME Clearwater, Florida

Jan 30 2008
Check Processing Bureau Enforcement Division said i owed $630.81 said it was paid by them to Smokeys smoke shop in slc, ut. ext 107 was given only msg then dialed 0 spoke w/an doug willis then he changed his nme to doug lewis said he would see me in court. i asked for sup he hung up on me i called slc police cs#0819822 ofc. Erickson New York New York Author: slc, Utah Credit & Debt Services: Check Processing Bureau Enforcement Division New York, New York

Jan 27 2008
National Magazine Exchange Prize Good to know NME is a ripoff before I got suckered! Clearwater Florida Author: Nashville, Tennessee Corrupt Companies: NME Prize Disbursement Clearwater, Florida

Dec 20 2007
N.M.E. - National Magazine Exchange - Pat Haines ripoff Clearwater Florida Author: Denver, Colorado Corrupt Companies: N.M.E. - National Magazine Exchange - Pat Haines Clearwater, Florida

Dec 13 2007
National Magazine Exchange - NME We can't give you a refund but we can send your magazines to a school or library. Clearwater Florida Author: Ventura, California Sales People: National Magazine Exchange - NME Clearwater, Florida

Dec 08 2007
National Magazine Exchange - NME they send me magazines, none of them i chose, charging my account each month Clearwater Florida Author: COLLIERVILLE, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: National Magazine Exchange - NME Clearwater, Florida

Nov 19 2007
National Magazine Exchange I am a former employee who quit after less than 2 wks because they are a disgusting company Clearwater Florida Author: dunedin, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Exchange NME Nationwide

Nov 03 2007
NME - National Magazine Exchange - Pat Haines Scam, Rip OFF Don't waste your time calling them! Clearwater Florida Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Corrupt Companies: NME - National Magazine Exchange - Pat Haines Clearwater, Florida

star