Your Search | no flame e cigs

Oct 04 2015
03:40 PM aka:;this week, aka:! Bad products, no cash return policy (in reality) when told could get cash back Knoxville Internet Author: Montrose, California On-Line Stores: Internet

Oct 04 2015
ACCC Insurance Company YES ANOTHER VICTIM... Yet again Chris Fields, Melvin Bolton, and also Tonya Hall NEVER return a call. I have yet to speak with anyone, and I have been trying for a MONTH. Have left dozens of messages on ALL 3 extensions NO RETURN CALL Georgia Author: Duluth, Georgia Car Insurance: ACCC Insurance Co Georgia

Oct 04 2015
First choice driving school The worst driving school in the world! One month ago, I bought their service, rent their car for road test,. The test time is 10:00 am, and they were supposed to pick me up at about 9, but no show until 10, and I was late for the test, and no practice at all. After that, the boss agreed to offer one hour extra free practice for compensation, and I called twice to confirm,but no show again, and I called back, the receptionist said no record!!! Isn't the company a cheater? Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: First choice driving school Los Angeles, California

Oct 03 2015
07:55 PM PotatoParcel,, Alex Craig SCAM, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, OVERCHARGES YOUR CREDIT CARD, FRAUD DALLAS TX is a SCAM. Author: Dallas, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Internet

Oct 03 2015
Whetstone partners, Miami E title auto loan I signed I document that I was not allowed to read from a tablet phone owned by a third party Miami Florida Author: Vero beach, Florida Financial Services: Whetstone partners, Miami Florida

Oct 03 2015
revita eye None they send those cream revita eye with no permission Santa Barbara California
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Accounting: revita eye Santa Barbara , California

Oct 03 2015
Strayer Career Institute Lack of proper Advisement for classes to graduate. And no career placement or internships. Philadelphia PA Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Strayer Career Institute Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Trains Personal Training Anthony Train Fountain Inconsistent Service, Constant Cancellations, No Communication, Untruthful, Unethical Refund Policy Spokane Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Fitness Consultants: Trains Personal Training Spokane, Washington
9, Report #1219322

Oct 03 2015
Greenline Capital, LLC Rommel Mijares Scammer Con Artist plays in commodities trading, bank guarantees, SBLC, High Yield Private Placement Trade Programs Redwood City California Rommel is a bold faced liar! No funds ever recieved and no transaction closed! Author: San Francisco, California Gold & Silver Investments: Greenline Capital, LLC Redwood City, California

Oct 03 2015
Eros Guide RipOffs - High Price Ads - No refund for 1 day Ad California Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Strippers & Dancers: Eros Guide Internet

Oct 03 2015
FreedomPop Stephen Stokols- Chief Executive OfficerSteven Sesar- Chief Operating Officer On September 4th I ordered internet service. I have yet to receive my device. I made numerous attempt to contact and no one has respond yet. VERY DISAPPOINTED! Internet Author: Niagara Falls, New York Internet Services: FreedomPop Internet

Oct 03 2015
Miracle Method TOTAL SCAM johnston Rhode Island Author: no attleboro, Massachusetts Paint & Wallpaper: Miracle Method johnston , Rhode Island

Oct 02 2015
ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING they hired me I worked for them for 4 years at 10.00 I confronted my asm John Burnham about why new hires get 11.00 dollars. He told me they do not have to give me the new pay as I was hired at the old payit's all over Craigslist they pay 11.00 they a they hired me I worked for them for 4 years at 10.00 I confronted my asm John Burnham about why new hires get 11.00 dollars. He told me they do not have to give me the new pay as I was hired at the old payit's all over Craigslist they pay 11.00 the rip off olded people they no we need the job advantage sales and marketing irvine california Author: bell gardens, California Food Stores: ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
New Penn Financial Steve Hernandez, John Viteritti Refinanced; Refund Escrow Amt. $4010; NO REFUND RECEIVED Melville New York
Author: N Massapequa, New York Mortgage Companies: New Penn Financial Melville, New York

Oct 02 2015
E U Business school, currently headed by Dirk Craen, forced by Swiss authorities to stop calling itself (European) University -- E U Business School, formerly known as European University -- -- E U Business School, no longer allowed to call itself a University --Internet Author: internet Con Artists: E U Business school, currently headed by Dirk Craen, forced by Swiss authorities to stop calling itself (European) University internet

Oct 02 2015
Rooms to Go Leather furniture is not leather and starts to rip off/peel off in no time grapevine Texas Author: Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Rooms to Go grapevine, Texas

Oct 02 2015
Love Spells by Loretta Young She is SCAM Save Your Money CA and Nevada Internet Still No Response Author: Boca raton, Florida Psychic: Love Spells by Loretta Young Internet

Oct 02 2015
CarMax of ft myers Re: Jordan, & Kyle My car needs to be serviced. Car was dropped off 9/30/2015 @ 10:30AM for a/c compressor. I was told that they go to lunch @ 11:00Am & return @ 13:00. Then my car will be diagnosed. No one got back with me, so i called & spoke with Jordan. ft myers Florida Author: ft myers, Florida Auto Service Stations: CarMax of ft myers Internet

Oct 01 2015
E cigarettes. Miama Fla. depleting bank funds Miama Internet Author: Hixson, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: E cigarettes. Miama Fla. Internet

Oct 01 2015
Invoke Research Internet Marketing Companies NO PAYMENT FOR 90 MINUTE SESSION $150 LIED SENT PAYMENT NEVER DID... Waltham Massachusetts Still being scammed Author: holland, Pennsylvania Internet Marketing Companies: Invoke Research Waltham, Massachusetts

Oct 01 2015
Smokers-mall TOTAL SCAM. Ordered cigarettes back in June 2015 first was told customs detained order, promised to reship order right in August 2015. Told I would receive product by Sept. 5.2015, today is October 1, 2015, still NO CIGARETTS!!!!! Please beware this site is a total scam ripping off people daily.. Internet Author: Modesto, California Smoke Shops: Smokers-mall Internet

Oct 01 2015
Green & Greenberg Lethargic, apathetic, scammers, Liars, no shows etc. Providence Rhode Island Author: Farmington, Connecticut Questionable Activities: Green & Greenberg Providence, Rhode Island

Oct 01 2015
Online Education Development, LLC I was contacted to help me recover funds lost when I was scammed a few years ago in an online busines to make money in merchant services. Companies are Aflac Assis and E-Globle. I would be able to recover over $35,000 but needed to wire $1495 to cover costs. Fortunately, I saw a complaint on RipOff report describing the same in detail where the individual did not receive his money as promised. Phoenix Arizona Author: Crestwood, Kentucky Home Based Business: Online Education Development, LLC Phoenix , Arizona

Oct 01 2015
03:27 PM Spent $120, Car is still very dirty, no recourse Chicago, IL Nationwide
Author: Chicago, Illinois Car Washes: Nationwide