Your Search | no flame e cigs

Dec 09 2016
NFLSHOP.US NFLSHOPOFFICIAL.US fake web site.. does not sell nfl jerseys. just gets your money. no way of finding them. africa Internet Author: milan, Illinois Sports Teams & Clubs: NFLSHOP.US Internet

Dec 09 2016
651-303-1846 < Bad John caller Wanted all my info location and room number then was a total no show Mall of America , MN Internet Author: Saint cloud, Minnesota Liars: 651-303-1846 < Bad John caller Internet

Dec 09 2016
High Class Universe Took my money and no communication NOR product Internet Author: Longview, Washington Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 09 2016
A & E Factory Service Sears wont show up to repair, it's been 2 months. Sterling Heights Michigan Nationwide
Author: Gibraltar, Michigan Consumer Services: A & E Factory Service Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
CD Diet & Health It was a trial offer for Doc oz new skin cream ,not only did they charge me shopping bot also 100$ for the samplethat was the month supple after I canceled the order when i recieved it ,because it was not what they were promoting .Then they charged me 100 $ received no month supply just the sample. SanDiego California Author: EASTPOINTE, Michigan Internet Fraud: CD Diet &Health SanDiego, California

Dec 09 2016
HSYECG.COM - BRAIN FU Claims they sell e-cigs, once ordered dissapeared, only replied once telling me to F*** OFF. He still continues to send SPAM emails to my email account. Shenzhen Internet
Author: CA, California Internet Fraud: HSYECG Internet

Dec 08 2016
High Class Universe LLC Unstoppable Vision, LLC Facebook Advertising Dog Banks-Took Order-Charged CC-No response High Class Universe, LLC. -Alexandria, Louisiana Internet
Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Attorney Generals: High Class Universe LLC Internet

Newegg A2Z E-Solution Unfair deceptive Atlanta Georgia
Received Refund Author: Harlingen, Texas Communications & Networking: Newegg Atlanta, Georgia

Dec 08 2016
Atomic Deals Steampunk Shop Took my money; no product received Internet Author: Lynnwood, Washington Specialty Stores: Atomic Deals Internet

Dec 08 2016
Kars4Kids Joy For Our Youth NO TRUE IRS TAX DEDUCTION RICHMOND VA Nationwide Author: Chester, Virginia Non-Profit Charities: Kars4Kids Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com Marriage Recover Center, Dr. David Hawkins This Review is regarding Dr. David Hawkins and the Marriage Recovery Center ( www.marriagerecoverycenter.com ). I have waited a full 6 months to tell this story because I wanted to make sure there was no anger or bitterness in my heart and no revenge motive in writing this. I discovered Dr. Hawkins online through his youtube videos and I eventually spent well over $5,000 over a few days engaging him for counseling for my wife and our relationship. Dr. Hawkins told me one time that one of the reason he knows so much about Narcicists is that he has Narcissistic tendencies himself... unfortunately I experienced that first hand. If you are thinking about seeking his advice and counsel (unlike me) please do your due dilligence before making that crucial decision. bainbridge Island Washington Author: seattle, Washington Seminars: Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com bainbridge Island, Washington

Dec 08 2016
Harmon wood stoves This company has no clue to customer service, they sell a inferior product and are unwilling to honor their warranty. I have made many attemps to get help from them and their dealers here locally to no avail. The stove leaks fumes into our home, it has two warped doors and the damper lever is loose inside the stove. Laramie Wyoming
Author: Laramie, Wyoming Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Harmon wood stoves Nationwide

13, Report #1342068

Dec 08 2016
Optics fast/eyeglasses depot Eyeglasses depot I placed a order some some eyeglasses off the eyeglasses depot website , so two days after I received an email stating that the frames I ordered was defected and that pair of glasses was discontinued. So I called about refund and what could be done about order. First let me say this rude lady has no customer service skills at all , can barely speak English. She answers the phone very aggressively has not patient and then tries to talk crazy . All I want is my refund and I will never order from this company again. Brooklyn New york
Author: Corodva, Tennessee Liars: Optics fast/eyeglasses depot internet

Dec 07 2016
Amazon Digital Services LLC Bait and Switch !!! No Satisfaction or Customer Service Here!!! Internet Author: Austin, Texas Computer Mail Order: Amazon.com Internet

15, Report #1342012

Dec 07 2016
highclassuniverse.com Facebook page: Love Babies Forever Scam! Charged cc but didn't send items. Phone # disconnected, no answer to emails or messages! internet only Internet Author: Kimball, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: highclassuniverse.com Internet

16, Report #1341993

Dec 07 2016
Refurbished electronic.net Purchase PS3 charged 39.99 twice need 300 pt no pts no PS3 no refund they double charge. Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Refurbished electronic.net Internet

17, Report #1341947

Dec 07 2016
The deal empire I seen them on facebook and they were advertising a product for 19.99 so i went on and placed the order after it went thru they charged me 44.95 i immediatley emailed them and told them that i wanted to cancel my order right then and they would not respond and I sent the email about 5 times that day with no response i kept sending it that i wanted to cancel everyday i finally got an email 2 weeks later saying they cant cancel an order after its been shipped so 6 weeks later I get the order it is a scam it doesnt even work  Internet Author: Overton, Texas Liars: The deal empire Internet

18, Report #1341900

Dec 07 2016
HP SMARTFRIEND PALO ALTO CA Charged a $16.23/mo on a credit card I no longer use for the last 2 years! PALO ALTO Nationwide Author: South Miami, Florida Computer Help Desk: HP SMARTFRIEND PALO ALTO CA Nationwide

19, Report #1341902

Dec 07 2016
Expo Petroleum and Gas LLC Texas and Nigeria Seers Oil and Trading Ltd Signing of contracts and not honoring agreements - no proof of products Dallas Texas Author: Bethesda, Maryland Questionable Activities: Expo Petroleum and Gas LLC Texas and Nigeria Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
INKOJET I ordered EPSON cartridges NO MENTION of only being compatible. When they arrived they ar clearly no EPSON. I have tried calling them for three days NO RESPONSE. When i checked this seems to be a common complaint. Henderson Nevada
Author: crockett, California Computer Mail Order: INKOJET Henderson, Nevada

Dec 07 2016
The Craze - V max Sells supplements with a 14 day free trial. The phone numbers are not in service, there is no way to cancel Arizona, internet Author: Lutcher, Louisiana Supplemental Health Programs: The Craze Internet

Dec 07 2016
linthorpepottery.co.uk qconcepts.co.uk, supaflatly, wang gang Chinese company masquerading as UK clothiing e-tailer, sent fake copy of wrong jacket and provides no contact info Shanghai Internet Author: New York, New York On-Line Stores: linthorpepottery.co.uk Internet

Dec 07 2016
The Deal Empire Company advertised on Facebook their product. When order was placed 3 weeks ago, monies taken from account, no product delivered. They too my money and never responded to emails I sent inquiring about my purchase. none provided could be out of country Author: Alexandria, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 06 2016
simplyuniquebabygifts.com, Simply Unique Baby Gifts, 2028 E. Ben White Blvd. Suite #240-1213, Austin, TX 78741. simply unique baby gifts austin TX Author: Beverly Hills, California Baby Products: simplyuniquebabygifts.com Internet

Dec 06 2016
Damien LaQuan Said he had a female pug puppy for sale. Had us send a money gram and said would have dog delivered to us. Had false reports from an airport. Had someone contact us saying that the puppy was being held at the airport and would not deliver the puppy until we paid for insurance for the puppy. Told us we had to pay $700 that would be refunded when puppy was delivered. We refused to pay the insurance and they are now claiming they will not give us the puppy. El Paso Texas There is no puppy -the whole thing is a scam Author: Elkhart, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Damien LaQuan Internet