Your Search | no flame e cigs

Oct 22 2016
Motel 6 No heat/sets off fire alarm, no phone/dead, no wifi/promised, manager no apologize but threaten ne Houston Texas Author: Austin, Texas Hotel: Motel 6 Houston, Texas

Oct 22 2016
E-Investigations Erik Mora E-Investigations did not pay me for services rendered. Ventura, California Texas
Author: Abilene, Texas Private Investigators: E-Investigations Ventura, Ca 93003, Texas

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Shopify Merchant Account; e-commerce,; Tobias Lütke; retail point of sale Deceptive Business Practices and Defrauded me for money Internet Author: Pico Rivera, California On-Line Stores: Shopify Internet

Oct 21 2016
AP Complex No Delivery of ordered chemical YAOUNDE, Cameroon Internet Author: Clatskanie, Oregon Miscellaneous Companies: AP Complex Internet

Oct 21 2016
Nationstar Tax Advisors, LLC Derrick King, Ray Williams No refund given Jacksonville Florida Author: Covina, California Consumer Services: Nationstar Tax Advisors, LLC Internet

Oct 21 2016
Jack Kitchen No payout, owe me over a $1000 and don't pay. Called the support number on the site and they say contact your agent. They are full of s*. Don't use this website EVER! Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: Jack Kitchen Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
587,,,, Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Radiator Supply House Custom radiator did not fit. Refabrication needed. Items shipped to wrong address. No compensation for multitude of mistakes Sweet Home Oregon Author: Flagtown, New Jersey Auto Parts: Radiator Supply House Sweet Home, Oregon

Oct 21 2016
Worthbrige auction I WAS RIPPED OFF...NO LOA....NO RETURN EMAILS OR PHONE CALLS & BROKEN PROMISES Greensboro North Carolina Author: BENSALEM, Pennsylvania Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Worthbrige auction Greensboro, North Carolina

Oct 21 2016
Landau Jewelry Lorraine Landau Customer ServiceThe Hyman Group727 N Meadow StreetAllentown, PA 18102610-433-4114, ext $265 ring turned my finger green - returned 2 times lifetime guarantee means no refund only credit to buy over priced poor quality jewelry Las Vegas Nevada Author: Folsom, California Kiosks: Landau Jewelry Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 21 2016
Hydrolux skin care CA skin Cellvia, CA skin hydrolux. Spoke to an individual by the name of Angel Cruze Hydrolux rip off, not a free trial and no 14 day cancellation notice on the website unknown Internet other companies associated Author: Kincardine, Ontario TV Advertisements: Hydrolux skin care Internet

Oct 21 2016
Motel6 i called motel6 coprate office and bbb to no avail sanfransisco California Author: fresno, California Civil Rights Violators: motel6 sanfransisco, California

Beezid Penny auction Beezid Penny Auction Rip off~ no reply?? Montreal Canada
Author: Dunnellon, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Beezid Penny auction Internet

Oct 20 2016
American dream home improvement Brookfield,wi Contractor Mivhael Montoya Came to home (no solicitor) signn told to come back when home owner home instead gotonroof uninvitedunauthorized trespassing videoed without permission unwitnessed probably causing damage to leave an uninvited unauthorized estimate Brookfield Wisconsin Author: Madison, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: American dream home improvement Brookfield,wi Brookfield, Wisconsin

Oct 20 2016
tropical family getaways Florida Caribbean travel called telling me I won a vacation package. pressured me for almost 2 weeks to send money hallandale beach florida No scam here Author: Lawrenceburg, Kentucky Travel Services: tropical family getaways Internet

Oct 20 2016
spywhizz john martim, tata thomspom they stole my money and then would no longer chat with you. i call it fraud. john martin can be looked uo on facebook clearwater, FL. Internet- clearwater FL. Author: st. louis, Missouri Personal Services: spywhizz Internet

Oct 20 2016
Team Drivers/ GreatWide transport False advertisement, no pay, low cpm Oklahoma city Oklahoma Author: Marlow, Oklahoma Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Team Drivers/ GreatWide transport Oklahoma

Oct 20 2016
dollar tee club Ordered 2 t-shirts on july 29th, paid for them and still haven't received them. No contact from them! Internet Author: Woodbine , Kansas Clothing Stores: dollar tee club Internet

Oct 20 2016
mr gun dealer Rip off website, takes payment, no receipt Kentwood Michigan Author: kerrville, Texas Guns & Ranges: mr gun dealer Kentwood, Michigan

Oct 20 2016
JOHNSON MARK LLC Attorney at Law These people are rude when I tried calling, spoke to a Virginia Parks. I tried emailing and texting also with no results.I cannot find a legitmate mailing address to contact these people either. Sandy Utah Author: West Valley, Utah Collection Agencies: JOHNSON MARK LLCAttorney Sandy, Utah

Oct 20 2016
Emporium Branch of Pacific Credit So I am not the only one who has an issue Internet No I don't think you care a bit Author: HOUSTON, Texas Computer Mail Order: Emporium Internet

Oct 20 2016
Bobs discount furniture mybobs Scum bag Bobs discount furniture failed to meet expectations. Paid for extended warranty and goof proof protection. When 5 legs broke off of 2 pieces of furniture a technician came out and told me it was defective manufacturing. He also told me I would hear from Bobs in a couple days. After 2 weeks I called Bob's back. They told me no ma'am it won't be covered technician reported furniture not deemed a manufacturer defect. WTF? Really? BS? I'd like to talk to the little puke that came to my house and talk to him again face to face. Seabrook New Hampshire Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Advertising / Deceptive: Bobs discount furniture Seabrook, New Hampshire

Oct 20 2016
BlazeRay Flashlight No way to contact customer support Ponte Vedra Florida Author: coon rapids, Minnesota Sporting Goods: BlazeRay Flashlight Ponte Vedra, Florida

Oct 19 2016
Cleverbridge Inc CBI*Cleverbridge Inc.Computer SoftwareIllinois Two charges I have no record of ever contacting this company. Illinois What Have You Bought Online Recently? Author: North Salt Lake, Utah, Utah Computer Software: Cleverbridge Inc