Your Search | no flame e cigarette

Dec 05 2016
Nouvalift Like many others, I thought I was just getting a one time trial size for $4.95. Instead I kept getting a monthly shipment with no invoice and no information on what my charges were. I assumed it was still $4.95 until I saw it on my checking account as $99.99 per shipment for the same size tube!!! Internet
Author: Falconer, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Nouvalift Internet

Dec 05 2016
Choxi No More Rack After three orders, I asked for my money back. When I went to get my money back for the final time, no website existed anymore. Atlanta GA Internet Author: Waldron , Indiana Department & Outlet Stores: Choxi Internet

Dec 05 2016
Eyenoir - SkinNoir I thought I was ordering samples for $5.95 and $4.95 then I start getting charged 89.95 each (saying preauthorized}. There was no way I would agree to that because I am disabled senior with an income of $746 a month. I called and complained and they only gave me 50% of my money back when I threatened them with a stop payment/fraud charge. This company needs to be put out of business. The bottles are so small they looked like samples. They said if I dispute it with the bank I would not get any money back. Fountain Valley CA and Nevada(on bank charge#) California and Nevada Author: Bradenton, Florida Eye Care: Eyenoir - SkinNoir Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Cabinet Mania orderd and paid for cabinets in August 2011 never received no refund munster Indiana Author: Austin, Texas Customer: Cabinet Mania munster, Indiana

Dec 05 2016
govsimplified this company make profit in a Return or no Service performed Internet Author: Austin, Texas Consumer Services: govsimplified Internet

Dec 05 2016
DAMIAN LAQUAN RYAN K ROBERTS SOLD A PUPPY TOOK MONEY NO DOG THEN SAID GIVE HIM $700.00 MORE AND I COULD GET DOG EL PASO Texas Author: MOORPARK, California Internet Fraud: DAMIAN LAQUAN EL PASO, Texas

Dec 04 2016
cloudbet.com cloudbet.comsupport@cloudbet.com SCAM - No phone number - Never respond to email request worldwide internet Internet Author: fresno, California Casinos: cloudbet.com Internet

Dec 04 2016
Ocean Transport LLC Evens Duplessy, Jr. OCEAN TRANSPORTDirect: +1 (202) 696-0096Office: +1 (305) 343-8727 Fax: +1 (954) 252-4561 E-mail: Evens@ocean-transport.com Web: www.ocean-transport.com FMC #: 024483NF (Federal Maritime Commission)https://facebook.com/ Company under Federal investigation for Fraud Fort Lauderdale Florida Nationwide Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Shipping Companies: Ocean Transport LLC Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
The Deal Empire Ordered November 14 and items never arrived. I've sent several email with no reply. Irvine California Author: American Fork, Utah Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Irvine, California

Dec 04 2016
ABELLA MAYFAIR Abella Mayfair North York, ON. and Abella SkinCream, London, UK. +1(250)483-7496 FREE trial offer, with 3.95$ S&H charges... Followed by 114.94$US (159.15$ca) charge on Credit Card... No justification! North York, ON, Canada / London UK ? Ontario Author: Grenville-sur-la-Rouge, Quebec Beauty Salons: ABELLA MAYFAIR North York, Ontario

Dec 04 2016
The Variety Shop Beyond BasickGotta Have This (Gottahavethisnow.com) Offered The Nightmare Before Christmas Clock took my money and no clock NorthFord, CT Internet... Conneticut
Author: Elko, Nevada Sales People: The Variety Shop Internet

Dec 04 2016
Vine Vera Alderwood Dead Sea, Merlot facial peel Benjamin tested facial peel on the underside of my right arm showing like dead skin to be rubbed off from the prodict, later that evening I tested it on the exact same spot, expecting different result, but no it looked exactly like how Benjamin the manager did on my arm. Lynnwood Washington
Author: Renton, Washington Health Spas: Vine Vera Lynnwood, Washington

Dec 04 2016
Cablesat Cable Sat S.A. de C.V. Brindan un servicio inestable, no brindan la velocidad ofrecida, equipo defectuoso, no permiten opinar en su sitio de facebook, contrato abusivo para obligar a clientes desprevenidos a permanecer pagando por un servicio inferior o inutilizable al nivel pagado | Do not offer the speed offered, defective equipment, do not allow to comment on your facebook site, abusive contract to force unsuspecting customers to remain paying for inferior or unusable service at the level paid Santiago de Maria Usulutan Author: Alabama Internet Service Providers: Cablesat Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
bndwdth media Promised a band feature in their magazine. I sent $30 via PapPal to a 'Emily Smith' on 19 September 2016 and received nothing from them. They do not respond to e-mails and PayPal have yet to reply to my complaint to them! Internet Author: Holon, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: bndwdth media Internet

Dec 03 2016
Ibotta Inc Ibotta Impossible to contact and no response back ever Denver Colorado Resolved Author: N Hollywood , California Unusual Rip-Off: Ibotta Inc Denver, Colorado

Dec 03 2016
YuGuang Liu 00 001 No.3 floor3355 GuDai Road MinHangQu Shanghai Shanghai 201199 I ordered 4Pair of Nike Air max shoes & I only received 3 pair of which the shoes seemed to be made of some sort of plastic material instead of leather or mesh material & I have been trying to get in touch with them without any success. I paid almost $300.00 for these fake shoes & I would like to return them for a full refund Internet Author: Cedartown , Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: YuGuang Liu 00 Internet

Dec 03 2016
Thedealempire Order underwater item paid got email to confirm payment no delivery have sent numerous emails none replied to 1735 Catan Ave Brooklyn Internet Author: Dublin, Alabama Clothing Stores: Thedealempire Internet

Dec 03 2016
ABC 74 LTD C/O MCCURRACH UK LIMITED 74 WATERLOO STREET GLASGOW G27DJ U.K Company Reg No : SC144755 Represented by : Grant Wilfort Nationality : BRITISH Passport No : (((REDACTED))) Telephone No : (((REDACTED))) Provider’s Email : grantwilfort@workmail.com Standby Letter of Credit Fraud BRITISH BRITISH
Author: BRITISH , Iowa Business Consultants: ABC 74 LTD Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Rent a center No contract with rent a center. Someone came looking for a washer that belonged to someone who got evicted Michigan Customer Service Author: Br, Michigan Work Place Bullies: Rent a certain.ter Internet

Dec 02 2016
Palm Harbor Homes Poor Quality, No support after 12 Months or even before Tucson Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Manufactured Home Dealers: Palm Harbor Homes Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Hoverboard360 IMoto Hoverwear360 I bought a Hoover board December 2016 I received a email stating that I had to send it back because of the recall I sent it back and I was under the impression that I would get a refund I have not heard from them and everytime I call no one answers the phone it keeps sending you to the voicemail Internet Author: Ellenwood, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Hoverboard360 Internet

Dec 02 2016
EIG*IPAGE they deducted $261.27 on 12/02 from my account without permission...I have no idea who this company is nor would i set up a web page!!!! Author: Newmarket, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: EIG*IPAGE

Dec 02 2016
Sobolsoft, Peter Sobol, Send Texts to Multiple Numbers software Sold software online, took payment, absolutely no response from tech support on defective product Unknown Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Computer Software: Sobolsoft Internet

Dec 02 2016
Commissioner of judging -processing division Send me a letter with a 2 million dollar award ..no taxes to be withheld if I have the matching number and send them 12 dollar processing fee!! Kansas city Kansas
Author: Oakland, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Commissioner of judging -processing division Kansas city, Kansas

Dec 02 2016
power seller digital False Advertising - No intention of honoring low prices Unknown Internet Author: Edwardsville, Illinois Cameras & Video: power seller digital Internet