Your Search | no flame e cigarette

Apr 30 2016
National Home Gardening Club they told me if i joined for $12 dollars i could try products free and keep the products and they sent me a few and never sent anymore, they then told me i should pay $200. and i would have access to many products and much more and they never sent anything after getting my money, i tried to reach them and no answer, no reply back, now they've changed the website around and they have no contact information to reach them, they have now added another company to the site called Scout, which has absolutley nothing to do with gardening at all, now they have my money and i can't reach them and there site is all messed up and no where near the same as when i signed up so please help me, i ordered your book and will wait to hear from you, thank you for your assistance and listening to my problem. there from internet, don't know where there from Internet Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Internet

Apr 30 2016
Conn Appliance 12 months no interest? Yea, right!!! Lewisville Texas Author: Dallas, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Conn Appliance Lewisville, Texas

Apr 30 2016
Express Scripts No compassion for patients at all!!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Pharmacies: Express Scripts Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 30 2016
Britton Farms Dobermans Told us his dobermans are checked for all heart defects and he has had no dogs with heart issues Smithville, TX Internet Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Liars: Britton Farms Dobermans Internet

Apr 30 2016
Shelly Bailes, Michael Bailes, Rochelle Burgos, Mitsui Burgos,Sheila Bailes, Rochelle Bailes, Sleezy Lying Scam Artist Shelly Burgos Bailes Strikes Again $1600 Rip Off Shows No Remorse San Jose California Author: anaheim, California Bed & Bath: Shelly and Michael Bailes San Jose, California

Apr 30 2016
Rays Culinary Delights Instant marketing servicessocial media Took my Money. Gave No Product. Promised Refund. Did not deliver product or refund Internet
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Consumer Services: Rays Culinary Delights Internet

Apr 30 2016
DMI 2081 Hutton Drive #309 Carrollon Tx 75006-6874 Sent me a letter saying I won a Digital Camera and or web cam & Video Recorder. Send money n got no as in nothing in return. Carrollton Texas Author: Marion, Ohio Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Apr 30 2016
Aliexpress.com Bad, intransparent processes, No such thing as buyer protection or customer orientation Internet Author: Internet Telephones: Aliexpress.com Internet

Apr 30 2016
Dr. Ronald Moon I worked for Dr. Moon for a month and he refuses to pay me. I have called and left messages and no one has returned my calls. I keep getting the run around. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: Dr. Ronald Moon Houston, Texas

Apr 29 2016
Galt ventures/ Ad Astra Speedy cash Rapid cash title loans Garnishment work notified me not the garnished no idea what it's for Wichita Kansas Author: Park city, Kansas Collection Agencies: Galt ventures/ Ad Astra Speedy cash Wichita, Kansas

Apr 29 2016
Step Up On Second No Physical Theraphy? No authorization of needed Treatment for the past 9 years? no co-operation getting answer to Questions, i.e. milage cost for the past 7 years? doctor Bills not being paid? etc.etc. burbank California Author: Burbank, California Physical Therapists: Step Up On Second burbank, California

Apr 29 2016
EE & P E E and P E E & P EE&P Ordered bowflex cables. Not as described. Cost $46 in shipping and their restocking fees. Gladwin Michigan
Author: Franktown, Colorado Sporting Goods: EE & P Gladwin, Michigan

Apr 29 2016
Southeastern Freight Hit by a Southeastern Freight Truck almost a month ago and still no resolution for car or personal injuries Lexington South Carolina Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Trucking Companies: Southeastern Freight Lexington, South Carolina

Apr 29 2016
Iceberg Cups Never Delivered, No Response Irving Texas Internet Author: Italy, Texas Sales People: Iceberg Cups Internet

Apr 29 2016
Xlibris Publishing I have given them over $6,000 to publish my book and they keep giving me different people to service me and programs which seem legitemate but I have no proof them have fulfilled them. Bloomington IN. Author: Eastpointe, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Xlibris Publishing Internet

Apr 29 2016
Eclipse branding solutions These people sent me pages had me rate and ship them and today they have locked me out my account not agree to pay me any on my money. I have been calling to get in contact with them no one will answer. They guys name is rowe. Internet Author: Temple hills, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Eclipse branding solutions Internet

Apr 29 2016
reproduction-gallery.com internet fraud no address Customer service was terrible, paints falling out like a rag Internet Author: South San Francisco, California Artist Galleries: reproduction-gallery.com Internet

Apr 29 2016
Lotto Crusher System Evertt Thompson/ theyv said if I paid by credit card, they would email report to my email addresss...But NO REPORT was mailed to me facebook ! Internet Author: Hackettstwon, New Jersey Financial Education: Lotto Crusher System Internet

Apr 28 2016
Royal Ace Casino Internet THERES NO REWARD OFFERED Author: Yuba city, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Royal Ace Casino Internet

Apr 28 2016
Ali Zoghi | SydneyAcousticDuo.com.au Ali Zoghi | Frances Castley | Rip Off | Money Wasted Poor Quality | Waste of Money | No Refunds| Terrible Singing Sydney Internet Author: New York City, New York DJ Services: Ali Zoghi | SydneyAcousticDuo.com.au Internet

Apr 28 2016
RAY PADULA COO GREG FOX WILL NOT REFUND MONEY/WILL NOT ANSWER E-MAIL AND TELEPHONE/WILL NOT RETURN CALLS NEW YORK, New York
hose nozzle Author: HERSEY, Michigan Landscaping: RAY PADULA NEW YORK, New York

Apr 28 2016
Northewst Territorial Mint annette@nwtmint.com I placed a order, in good faith, and all seemed on the up&up. I did not fully investigate them before placing the order. I did look at the same web page to see if there was any complaints, and did not see any. I placed my order for silver & gold, for almost &600.00US. I used a credit card & it was accepted. They at NWM acted as al was well. Then after 24hrs had passed I went to the web site a got the phone number and called them when I did not recieve an e-mail with a comformation for delivery, it then that a male sales person make the statement that They are in bankruptcy. They offer no other explanations, yet they take your money and don,t deliver. I think that is fraudulent. Federal Way Washington Author: Glen Ellyn, Illinois Jewelers: Northewst Territorial Mint Federal Way, Washington

Apr 28 2016
Warming Trends Owner's name is Steve Company would not fix the stove they sold me! No parts! No service! Even with a full warranty! Onalaska Wisconsin Author: Arcadia, Wisconsin Builders & Contractors: Warming Trends Onalaska, Wisconsin

Apr 28 2016
,US forklift, AKA ,USF, AKA (Distribution Center USA, They robbed me by taking my money and no job in return. houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: US forklift houston, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Dream auto loan.com Dream Loans I applied to this online loan company thinking they could help me get a personal loan for a vehicle, they advertise good or bad or no credit and and low income and any type of income, we can help anybody. Their are VERY misleading and deceiving. You think that this company would stand behind their word instead if roping you in too find out you do not qualify because your Disability income and child support ain't enough. They advertise falsely and get a persons hope upon with their shady practices. I think they need to step up to their over hyped advertising or get out if business! Tennessee You must be shady too. Author: Hastings, Nebraska Loans: Dream auto loan.com Internet