NO FLAME ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: no flame electronic cigarette
There may be more specific results for "no flame electronic cigarette"
For more specific results for "no flame electronic cigarette"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
Laidbackloot I ordered and paid for a pair of Steelers shoes in May and still no shoes and no response from company Internet Internet Author: HARRISBURG, Oregon Clothing Stores: Laidbackloot Internet

Aug 21 2017
Frank Anthony Swim Wear Retailer Item Paid for but not delivered. No response from the customer service email address internet Internet Author: Alabama Sporting Goods: Frank Anthony Internet

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC I had ordered some CBD oil from them a free trial only pay shipping which was $5.97 and I never received the product I tried calling got no answer and their web address keeps coming back no such address Internet Author: Saint Helen, Michigan Medical Laboratories: Bipedd LLC Internet

Aug 20 2017
Student7online Student7online powered by Shopify They are affect company who scam me out of $47.99 for a TV that they claim to sell I've been waiting over 3 weeks now and still no delivery and they will not respond to any of my emails and they refused requests to refund my money California or Canada not sure which one Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona TVs & VCRs: Student7online Internet

Aug 20 2017
Cricket Yesterday, Saturday August 19th my phone said No Service. Even though my account is paid. So I go to the Wahiawa Cricket store and and after about 35 minutes they reconnect it to the tower or whatever. Ok, then it worked again. Today, the next day, I have no service AGAIN. So I go back and the store's hours are 11-5 and no one is there at 11. At 12:20 I'm still standing out there and no one shows up. Wahiawa Hawaii Author: Wahiawa, Hawaii Telephone Companies: Cricket Wahiawa, Hawaii

Aug 20 2017
Urban house tees I placed an order on July 31st. My credit card was charged on July 31st. They sent me a shippping confirmation but I still haven't received my sweatshirt. When I email them or call there is no such address and it comes back invalid. Internet Author: Pleasanton, California Credit Card Fraud: Urban house tees Internet

Aug 20 2017
Elly's world Elly's World Elly's professional steam straightener for 49.97 was being advertised on face book. I purchased this product from the FB ad that directed me to Elly's World. When I went back to track the shipment it stated that the store was no longer available. This purchase was made July 22, 2017 Internet Author: OCEAN SPRINGS, Mississippi Beauty Products: Elly's world Internet

Aug 20 2017
IC Shopmaster.com charges appeared on my credit card and I have no recollection of having any dealing with this company Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: IC Shopmaster.com Internet

Aug 20 2017
Monster hair Never sent refund for returned products. No longer responding to texts or emails. Houston, texas Internet Author: Barberton, Ohio Beauty Products: Monster hair Internet

Aug 20 2017
Jody's Secret I ordered an exercise bra my credit card was charged and the company is not responding to email, no product ever received, website is now inactive. Internet Author: Clinton, Utah Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 20 2017
Briggs law firm Demanding a Personel loan payed back. threating me with forslosure ect. No information given as to where or when loan was taken out. The proff or photo of documents that are to be include are blank. no information given where this is from Internet Author: Eau Claire, Wisconsin Internet Fraud: Briggs law firm Internet

Aug 20 2017
Speedypin Sold me phone cards with no funds and took money from my bank account. I have proof aginst them. Chula vista California Author: Barnegat, New Jersey Banks: Speedypin Chula vista, California

Aug 20 2017
Absoluteawesomestuff.com Liars, scammers, our to steal your money. They stole mine. Internet Author: Orem, Utah Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Absoluteawesomestuff.com Internet

Aug 19 2017
Rogero & Williams A door to door salesman contacted me unsolicited and told me he wanted to look at my roof and give me an estimate. He gave me a paper to sign that I thought was for permission to get on my roof for this purpose. It turns out they told me I was signing a binding contract to have them do all the storm associated damage on my property. They contacted me on the 1st and despite trying to contact them, I got no response or many reasons why they weren't responding. My insurance adjuster came out and approved the work. I sent them an email saying I selecte another contractor. That's when I finally heard back from them. They sauntered onto my property and informed me and my contractor that we wouldn't be able to proceed with the work due to my supposed contract with them. I told them I didn't want them performing any work on my property and that they didn't have my permission to set foot on my property again. Fort Worth Texas Author: fort worth, Texas Roofing Companies: Rogero & Williams Fort Worth, Texas

Aug 19 2017
Ellys world I got scammed made an order now their web page is no longer available Internet Author: Newburgh, New York Beauty Salons: Ellys world Internet

Aug 19 2017
Dhgate.com by Diane Wang A company that rips people off. China has not been able to develop standard measurements for clothes. 3XL or 4XL varies from seller to seller. Dhgate supports that by promising that they will hold the money in trust until you're satisfied with your purchase. However, that's not the case. They ask you to send the product back to China by a trackable courier company. That costs $89. Now who will send a $30 shirt back and lose another $89 because the seller won't pay $89. After this dispute resolution dhgate disappears from the picture and there's no way to contact them. I'd like my fellow westerners know not to spend money on dhgate. It's a shady business and has long ways to go. China Internet Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Dhgate.com by Diane Wang Internet

Aug 19 2017
Udslife I purchased a Bart Simpson Supreme bookbag for my son. After receiving other items I ordered online, I checked my e-mail for confirmation, there was nothing. I then went to the web site and it was apparent I was scammed, there's no number no email just a page for you to contact them. California Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio On-Line Business: Udslife Internet

Aug 19 2017
Jodyssecret I placed an order and they charged my credit card but now the store is no more. No contact no refund no product. Internet
Author: Uxbridge, Massachusetts Clothing Stores: Jodyssecret Internet

Aug 19 2017
walmart in late 2005 i twisted my neck moving a heavy box towards me to put in our backstock bins of course i was by myself feeling a snapping sensation in my neck.i told my husband i thought i had hurt myself (pulled a muscle) because i did alot of lifting.when the pain did not go away after a couple days i made a dr appointment i w as scared to tell management because regardless what they say they are nit easy to talk to and i was shy and had issues with drawing attention to myself so i went to the dr she ordered xrays mri nerve coduction and physical therapy this took some weeks the whole time i worked and waited for reasons unknown i was scsred to tell management because i was afraid i would get fired and it didnt have to do with the neck they could of found any reason well when i did tell them i got nothing no call to the office no investigation in store no questions of when or how nothing!now over time the injury did not by some miracle go away it jyst got worse i was told it was a lifting injury by the physical therapist .now it hurts worse than it ever did over the years the pain has kept me from sleeping now the claims management wants to know why i waited to report it has been along time and i have been seeing someone for it for a year trying to tell her walmart did not file accident report even tjough i asked multiple times sullivan Missouri Author: crocker, Missouri Supermarkets: walmart sullivan, Missouri

Aug 19 2017
Jody's Secret Ordered product and haven't received anything. I tried emailing them and no response.They have already received payment. Internet
Author: Kokomo, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 19 2017
Jim Rosiak First Light Electrical Services Pulled continuous no-call no-shows and kept my house in disrepair for about two years Ossipee New Hampshire
Author: Fryeburg, Maine Electrical Services: Jim Rosiak Ossipee, New Hampshire

Aug 19 2017
Citutus TW/EAUCTION SALT LAKE CITUTUS Charged 47.70 on May 8th 2017. No idea who this company is. Internet Author: Salt Lake, Utah Credit Card Fraud: Citutus Internet

Aug 19 2017
WOWW FASHION JODY'S SECRET THIS COMPANY TOOK MY MONEY BUT I DID NOT GET ANY PRODUCT. BUYER BEWARE!! NO CITY NOTED Internet DELEWARE Author: NEWTON FALLS, Ohio Clothing Stores: WOWW FASHION Internet

Aug 19 2017
Santander CEO: Hector Grisi ChecaGabriel Pérez Ríos AguilarDirector Ejecutivo Jurídico ProcesalProl. Paseo de la Reforma 500, Mód. 208 The Santander Mexico ignored the scam case with no help and no answer Mexico City InternetTranslation: Santander CEO: Hector Grisi ChecaGabriel Pérez Ríos AguilarDirector, Legal ProcesalProl. Paseo de la Reforma 500, Mod. 208 The Santander Mexico ignored the scam case with no help and no answer Mexico City Internet
Author: BROOKLINE, Massachusetts Banks: Santander Internet