NO FLAME ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: no flame electronic cigarette
There may be more specific results for "no flame electronic cigarette"
For more specific results for "no flame electronic cigarette"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 26 2017
EXCELERATE LEASEING LLC JAMES OR JIMMY OR JIMHASNER AND/OR CHRIS CARTERSALESMAN TYLER MOORE BEWARE EXCELERATE LEASEING TRUCKS THEY TRIED TO ILLEGALLY REPOSSES TO STEAL $7100.00 I PAID THEM FOR THE LEASE OF A USELESS TRUCK. NO BASE PLATES BROWNSBURG INDIANA Author: Compton, California Trucking Companies: EXCELERATE LEASEING LLC Brownsburg , Indiana

Apr 26 2017
Princeton Nutrients I ordered over $300 worth of products from this company after 2 months no delivery just excuses then silence and no further feedback.No effort was made to send me new goods after several attemts on my behalf.A very dishonest way to conduct business while playing with peoples health. Internet Author: MELBOURNE, Alabama Online Psychiatrist: Princeton Nutrients Internet

ABT electronics Damaged flooring in delivery Des plaines Illinois
Author: Algonquin, Illinois Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: ABT electronics

Itechdeals.com Sent me defective used items Lakewood, New Jersey 08701 Internet
Author: Carson City, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Itechdeals.com Internet

Apr 26 2017
Robert Annenberg Wall street realty company Robert Annenberg will take your money with the promise to rent a place to you, and then once he has the money, he becomes nasty. Will accuse you of having drug problems, no jon, homeless, anything just to belittle you. He has been caught in real estate scams before, please SO NOT send this guy ANY money, he will laugh and say thanks for the money, with no intentions of letting you rent the places he advertises Sebring Florida
Author: New London, Connecticut Landlords: Robert Annenberg Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Fulfillment No way to cancel trial offer. Product is shipped to me with no company name or way to return the product. St. Petersburg, Florida Internet Author: Buffalo Grove , Illinois Skin Care: Fulfillment Internet

Apr 26 2017
creditone bank n/a On,04/05/2017. I called my card lost.time 7:18PM WED.Company (says No) PO Box 98873, Las Vegas,NV 89193-8873 Nationwide Author: Baltimore, Maryland Banks: creditone bank Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
: ACE CASH Services Department of Law & Enforcement(ACS) PCS Lawsuit notice Email that I owed money for a loan. I never even applied for. NO NAME addressed in email. online Internet Author: lawton, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: : ACE CASH Services Internet

Apr 26 2017
Revitalize Renew revitalize is a ripoff ! the send a TRIAL size for $4.99 plus shipping EACH for Revitalize and Renew. And don't mention that your 14 day trial starts that day. Asks if you want auto ship, NO. Then charge you $88.10 and $88.95 for them!! This is such a scam !!! Do not fall for this TRIAL program. On top of that it's not as good as they claim ! Internet Author: Ludington, Michigan Skin Care: Revitalize Internet

10, Report #1362027

Apr 26 2017
REPUBLIC SERVICES NO TRASH PICKUP, AND PAID IN FULL DADE CITY Florida Author: dade city, Florida Government Stupidity: REPUBLIC SERVICES

Apr 26 2017
Kixify Deactivate Store with no notice or reason for wrongful activity of buyers Internet Author: Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Kixify Internet

Apr 26 2017
John Victor DonFrancesco hiqualityparts-ebay store,con artist Sold me a Harley fork,never sent,He sent Paypal a echeck-no good,still has my money,$805.00 Gilbert Arizona
Author: Maddingley, Alabama Motorcycles: John Victor DonFrancesco Gilbert, Arizona

Apr 26 2017
Xtreme Kurves Ordered garment and have had no contact since Houston apparently Internet Author: South Coogee, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Xtreme Kurves Internet

Apr 26 2017
Greenbrier international inc Protege Ecran resistant aux choxs I went to doller tree and purchased a screen protector and got home opened plastic case and there was NO screen protector inbetween the paper and plastic. It wasnt there. Nationwide Author: Lakewood, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Greenbrier international inc Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Wizi Marketing No scope of career growth here noida Internet Author: Internet Advertising Agencies: Wizi Marketing Internet

Apr 25 2017
Linkshe Ordered a shirt on fb from linkshe.com on april1 they got their money asap and I'm still waiting I go to their site to try and submit a ticket and when I put my order no in it says it's not. Rite so I can't submit a ticket and they say there is no record of me placing that order! Help plz China Internet Author: Hooks, Texas Clothing Stores: Linkshe Internet

Apr 25 2017
Garmin Display on Vivosmart too large to read. Call to Garmin ended with a discovery of a virus on my computer they could fix or $250-$350 and no, cold not fix the fitness tracker display. Internet Author: Flagstaff, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Garmin Internet

Apr 25 2017
PublicitéINTERNET part of Air Arena Pty Ltd Air Arena they say they'll run an Adwords account for you but just take money each month. No action done by them. ? internet only - but must be in France somewhere Internet Author: MARSEILLE, British Columbia Work at Home: PublicitéINTERNET part of Air Arena Pty Ltd Internet

Apr 25 2017
OGM*MAXDIVINITY This company is online; no e-mail given; I returned product; the real charge, $89.95 received 2 wks after order. Does not fulfill any promised skin improvements. Would not refund $89.75 for product that didn't meet their claims; I cancelled. Phone # is from Utah Internet Author: Elkhorn, Nebraska Skin Care: OGM*MAXDIVINITY Internet

Apr 25 2017
Kstylesallday.com Ordered comforter set for 65.00 March 11th and never heard anything from them. There is no phone number. Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Bed & Bath: Kstylesallday.com Internet

Apr 25 2017
dateinasia they banned me for no reason and i want my account back texas or australia texas or australia Author: ottawa, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: dateinasia

Apr 25 2017
Econo Pick Econo Deals Logo on jacket upside down, no refund or replacement I think China Internet Author: Snohomish, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: Econo Pick Internet

Apr 25 2017
Outdoors Online Camping and Fishing Outletcampingandfishingcs.gmail.com I never received my order that I placed December 10, 2016. I emailed several times, with no reply to date. I called the toll free number and got a recorded message that the number had been disconnected or changed. san antonio, texas Internet
Author: iota, Louisiana Department & Outlet Stores: Outdoors Online Internet

Apr 25 2017
Color by pascale I purchased a mascara from pascale company April 6, 2017. This company has no customer service and I couldn't find a phone number to talk to some one alive. I haven't heard from them not even by e mail. Since I purchased the mascara for 6.99,I never got an email to confirm date and time where I must received my package. Facebook Author: El Paso , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Color by pascale Internet

Apr 25 2017
RCP Sevices Found fraudulent electronic check withdrawn from my bank account by RCP. This Company is not known to me, I never made or authorized a check for the amount ($ 395) Unknown Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Internet Fraud: RCP Sevices Nationwide