Your Search | north point web mall

Feb 08 2016
Grand Resort Travel grand discovery High pressure sales tactics and would not let us get out our cell phones to check on them. Sent over other salespeople to pressure us about their product and tried to make our timewhare sound like a bad investment. Wanted to buy itback from us. myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: ocean isle beach, North Carolina Resorts: Grand Resort Travel myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Feb 07 2016
Custom Timpani Failed to Provide Product as Paid For Fullterton North Dakota Author: Irvine, California Consumer Services: Custom Timpani North Dakota

Feb 07 2016
Minnesota Life Insurance Co. AKZO NOBEL INC. which is using the Securian Financial group,Inc. along with the actual insurance carrier who is Minnesota Life Insurance Company Basically these people are trying to get out of paying insurance to retired people who have been retired over the last 5 to 15 years or more by changing the type of policy that the person once had. My father worked at Akzo Nobel Inc. for over 25 years and retired back in 2005 or so. At this time the policy that he had was equivalent to payout 60,000 dollars upon death to his beneficiaries in event of his untimely death. Supposedly this policy could go no lower than half of the original base amount after 5 years after retiring, or 30,000 dollars for the same amount he has paid in over the years and is now paying. Now all of the sudden they send him a letter stating that they are suddenly reducing his and other retired persons policies to only paying out 5,000 dollars in death benefits and ask them to change or update their beneficiary information.  North St. Paul Minnesota Author: trinity, North Carolina Personal Services: Minnesota Life Insurance Co. North St. Paul, Minnesota

Feb 07 2016
Petra Connect Boost Mobile Boost Mobile in North Lauderdale, FL 33068 Sold broken product and won't help North Lauderdale Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Petra Connect Boost Mobile North Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 07 2016
Suncoast Overcharged for gasoline. Nearly $6 per gallon (prevailing avg in Orlando area $1.64 per gallon). Orlando Florida Author: North Andover, Massachusetts Gas Stations: Suncoast Orlando, Florida

Feb 07 2016
Infinite Skies Property Management, LLC Anthony Vidiri and Frank Miccio Took our cash for an apartment rental and rented apartment to someone else and told us many lies that there was a gas leak North Palm Beach Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Realtors: Infinite Skies Property Management, LLC North Palm Beach, Florida

Feb 07 2016
Site Strategics Site Strategics sells templates off as their own original custom web designs Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Internet Marketing Companies: Site Strategics Indianapolis, Indiana

Feb 07 2016
ORBITZ ORBITZ FLIGHT TRAVEL TERRIBLE BAD BRUTAL AVOID NIGHTMARE CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS 3RD WORLD CHICAGO ILLINOIS Internet
Author: NORTH YORK, Nova Scotia Air Travel: ORBITZ Internet

Feb 06 2016
Centura College Centura College is a scam NOT medically accredited in any way North Charleston South Carolina Author: Summerville, South Carolina Health Care Education: Centura College North Charleston, South Carolina

Feb 06 2016
Burton Moving and Delivery Thomas Burton Replacement items and money owed Youngsville North Carolina Author: Linden, North Carolina Moving Companies: Burton Moving and Delivery Youngsville, North Carolina

Feb 06 2016
North America Power Ripped off consumer South Jersey service area Internet Author: Mullica Hill, New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: North America Power Internet

Feb 06 2016
Stormy Point Village-Summer Winds Resorts big scam, rip off, Branson Missouri Author: Neosho, Missouri Timeshare Rentals: Stormy Point Village Branson, Missouri

Feb 06 2016
Mary Beth Designs Mary Beth Pirrone Filed Credit Card Chargeback after receiving Item and Not Returning it for a refund Grosse Point Park Michigan Author: Park Rapids, Minnesota Artist Galleries: Mary Beth Designs Grosse Point Park, Michigan

Feb 05 2016
Kateelife.com Katee Owen Took payment for content but did not provide videos Internet Author: Brisbane, Alabama Adult Web Site: Kateelife.com Internet

Feb 05 2016
Afton Ridge Apartments It appears as though management and or other personnel of the apartments did willfully and intentionally alter our lease at the apartments without our knowledge and approval. Concord NC Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Attorneys General: Afton Ridge Apartments NC

Feb 05 2016
Headlights Depot.com Reamed me a new one! Pompano Florida The way I see it... Author: Wake Forest, North Carolina Auto Parts: Headlights Depot.com Pompano ,

Feb 05 2016
Jeff Durbin Scammer/Fraud - Web developer Escondido California Author: San Diego, California Web Hosting: Jeff Durbin Internet

Feb 05 2016
Gardenia Health Max Gardenia Healthy Max I ordered the Trial offer on 01/02/2016, received it on 02/03/2016. They charged my checking account on 02/02/2016 for $89.95. When I called to check why I was being charged, they said my trial offer period was expired and they would refund me 25%, I still disputed, then they offered me 50% refund, then 70% refund. Finally I asked to speak to a supervisor and the supervisor said that I would have to return the unopened product to an address they gave me. Thats what I am going to do. I am also going to dispute the charge through my bank. Greenville South Carolina Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Alternative Health: Gardenia Health Max Greenville, South Carolina

Swagway Didn't replace brand new defective item South Bend Indiana
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: Swagway South Bend, Indiana

Feb 05 2016
Author: Dayton, Texas Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics Benbrooke TX Rod Larson benbrook, Texas

Feb 05 2016
Tracfone www.tracfone.com Stole my identity and $800 of service. Miami Fla Internet Author: franklin nc, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Tracfone Internet

Feb 05 2016
Auto House of Salisbury, N.C. Deceptive Manipulations of over the phone Visa Charges; Sold Me a Service Contract, but did not deliver. Salisbury North Carolina Author: Spring Hill, Florida Auto Warranty: Auto House of Salisbury, N.C. Salisbury, North Carolina

Feb 04 2016
Aon Affinity Denied Claim - death occurred two hours prior to ticket purchase Jericho New York Author: Jamesville, North Carolina Travel Companies: Aon Affinity Internet