Your Search | north shore agency ngt

1, Report #1191653

Brian Duram , Durham Analytics Scam Artist Durham NC North Carolina
Author: Durham, North Carolina Computer Software: Brian Duram, Durham Analytics

Nov 26 2014
C&F Movers, Inc. Frank Palermo Mover broke our furniture, blew us off, and then threatened us North Port Florida
Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Moving Companies: C&F Movers, Inc. North Port, Florida

3, Report #1191533

Nov 26 2014
Elephant structures Carports.com lies, lies, and no phone call returns. still haven't delivered Hendersonville north carolina Nationwide Author: flat rock, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Elephant structures Nationwide

4, Report #1191528

Nov 26 2014
handyman club of america they send me things that I do not order and then tried to charge me a large amount to pay and they have no phone number for customer service to complain charlotte North Carolina Author: Warsaw, Indiana Hardware & Tools: handyman club of america charlotte, North Carolina

5, Report #1191519

Nov 26 2014
Elephant Structures they said my carport would be delivered in 4 to 6 weeks or sooner, now there saying 8-9 Internet Author: China Grove, North Carolina Building Products: Elephant Structures Internet

6, Report #1191521

Nov 26 2014
Mojang Purchased a prepaid card for 26.95 at Target. Game will not download on laptop. No tech support available on phone, only thru email and very vague. They direct you to a site where other custmoers have had problems to see if theirs was like yours and if they found a solution. No refunds offered. I even had a tech support rep from Best Buy look at my download and said it was not anything on my end, it had to be their website. TOTOAL RIP OFF. I am reporting to Target, but expect not help from them. Check too late to find Mojang is not a member of Better Business Bureau. Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Software: Mojang Internet

7, Report #1191508

Nov 26 2014
AAA Carolinas You will not get what you pay for Charlotte North Carolina Author: Durham, North Carolina Auto Clubs: AAA Carolinas Charlotte , North Carolina

8, Report #1191502

Nov 26 2014
Lavish Skin LAVISH SKIN is a rip off Santa Ana, California Author: Franklinton, NC, North Carolina Personal Services: Lavish Skin Santa Ana, , California

9, Report #1191499

Nov 26 2014
Leesa Robinson Model & talent agency paragon models False promises and no work given gulfport mississippi, vienna virginia Nationwide Author: silver spring, Dist of Columbia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Leesa Robinson Model & talent agency Nationwide

10, Report #1191486

Nov 26 2014
Midway Motel My husband and I are traveling from Georgia to Tennessee, we rented a room at Midway Motel, The room was dirty and smelled bad, the bed spread had a big nasty stain and roaches were crawling up the walls and in our food, we were there for 30 minutes, decided to leave, the clerk refused to give us a refund, refused to give us imformation on management Waynesville North Carolina Author: Bloomingdale, Georgia Motels: Midway Motel Waynesville, North Carolina

11, Report #1191444

Nov 25 2014
Student Service Providers Sasha King HE WILL NOT PAY YOU IF YOU WORK FOR HIM North Hollywood California Author: irvine, California Customer Leads: Student Service Providers North Hollywood, California

12, Report #1191437

Nov 25 2014
International Travel Solutions Superior Travel Services Several other names Ripped us off. We cancelled our membership because it is a scam and they are fighting our credit card dispute. Nothing they said in the presentation was true, they cannot offer any discounted travel. In fact they charge much higher rates than our local travel agency and many online travel sites. Don't do it, don't go to their presentation. No matter what they tell you, no matter what they offer you - it is all a lie!!! We are in Michigan and are needing help. I am reading of so many disputes regarding this company. Can anyone help us. Any words or ideas that we can do to get our money back? Anyone one in Michigan want to join us in a class action lawsuit? Other states have won. Maitland Florida Author: Traverse City, Michigan Travel Services: International Travel Solutions Maitland, Florida

13, Report #1191434

Nov 25 2014
Hampton Inn & Suites Macon I-75 North The room pictures on the hotel website are a sham. Macon Georgia Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Hotel: Hampton Inn & Suites Macon I-75 North Macon, Georgia

14, Report #1191397

Nov 25 2014
Blue chi's ranch - Holly Maxwell that person is a thief, it will never send you dog! North Carolina Author: CHARPEY, Alabama Dog Breeders: Blue chi's ranch - Holly Maxwell North Carolina

15, Report #1190737

Nov 25 2014
Embrace Development Edward Lester Fraud Received a $15,000 Deposit closing of sale of asset, stole the money for personal use Charlotte North Carolina Author: Atlanta, Georgia Investment Brokers: Embrace Development Charlotte, North Carolina

16, Report #1191352

Nov 25 2014
National Street Machine Club Total Scam Charlotte North Carolina Author: Aurora, Colorado $$ REWARDS Offered: National Street Machine Club Charlotte, North Carolina

17, Report #1191336

Nov 25 2014
BB&T Phone24 Charge Nationwide Author: Gastonia, North Carolina Banks: BB&T Nationwide

18, Report #1190976

Nov 24 2014
American Homes 4 Rent AH4R Have not returned my security deposit Durham, North Carolina Nationwide Author: Fuquay Varina, North Carolina Realtors: American Homes 4 Rent Nationwide

19, Report #1190962

Nov 23 2014
Dr Robert Mchugh...Mystery Shoppers Inc Edward Renees, Chicago Illinois.... Samantha Portillo, San Jose CA This is a scam through a website that tricks you into thinking you will be hired as a mystery shopper. My fiance wanted to become a mystery shopper and filled out a application from a website. A month later she received a package from priority mail postage paid through stamps.comm..com. The package had instructions from recruitment manager Robert Mchugh along with a check. Do not fall for this SCAM!!! the check is fraudulent. Knoxville, TN CA, CHI, TN.
Author: cary, North Carolina Cash Services: Dr Robert Mchugh...Mystery Shoppers Inc Knoxville, TN,

20, Report #1190932

Nov 23 2014
North American Company Life and Health Insurance The worst insurance company, liars, cheaters Southfield Michigan Author: Sparta, New Jersey Health Insurance: North American Company Life and Health Insurance Southfield, Michigan

21, Report #1190929

Nov 23 2014
Post Gateway Apartments Charlotte North Carolina Stephanie Jordan and Carrie Cole screwed me crap apartments, annoying neighbors, dog s*** in the hallways which sat for a month, ripped me off when I left Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Housing Rentals: Post Gateway Apartments Charlotte NC Charlotte, North Carolina

22, Report #1190883

Nov 23 2014
North Georgia Auto Brokers SOLD ME A LEMON CAR!!!! Snellville Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Auto Dealers: North Georgia Auto Brokers Snellville, Georgia

23, Report #1190832

Nov 23 2014
walmart Gift Card-Walmart-Unb SunriteBank-Visa merry Christmas Pop,thought we buy you a Giftcard,Easy enough,not really. Walmart Gift can be put on Security Hold if you try to use it before you sign up online. Goldsboro North Carolina Author: Goldsboro , North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: walmart Gift Card-Walmart-Unb SunriteBank-Visa Nationwide

24, Report #1190774

Nov 22 2014
livepcexpert.com aka maacafee anti virus aka microsoft told me my pc was at risk had to act asap it was associated with macafee fayetteville North Carolina Author: w. hazleton, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: livepcexpert.com fayetteville, North Carolina

25, Report #1190780

Nov 22 2014
Laprom Moving 24 Moving Scam Artist Movers Using diffferent Company Names north miami Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Moving Companies: Laprom Moving north miami, Florida