NORTH SHORE AGENCY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: north shore agency
There may be more specific results for "north shore agency"
For more specific results for "north shore agency"
Showing 26-50 of 65,744 Found Reports For more specific results for "north shore agency"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
Steve Swan Minnesota Marketing Agency Steve Swan sold me an ad for radius magazine to run in June 2017 the only contact I've had with him since then is that he would refund my money. As of October 25, 2017 I have not heard anything from him nor have I received the money Elk River Minnesota Author: Big Lake, Minnesota Advertising / Deceptive: Steve Swan Minnesota Marketing Agency Elk River, Minnesota

Oct 17 2017
rebel crate Sent phony gift card and phone number does not work Oak Ridge North Texas texas Author: Falcon, North Carolina Cult: rebel crate Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
247 Techies FLA Tech Support Computer tech support scam Las Vagas Nevada Author: COVE CITY, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: 247 Techies Las Vagas, Nevada

Oct 17 2017
The Sale Guru The Sale Guru is an Internet Fraud Internet Author: Hickory, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: The Sale Guru Internet

Oct 17 2017
Medical service group Wishes to provide pain medications Internet Author: North Platte, Nebraska Drugstores: Medical service group Internet

Oct 16 2017
Support Nerds Inc. Hello Mr. or Mrs. Customer we have discovered we owe you a REFUND Ephrata Pennsylvania Author: Rolesville, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Support Nerds Inc. Ephrata, Pennsylvania

Oct 16 2017
DAYSTAR Solar Systems llc Jerry Wenger, Damon Fadale Fraud, Confidence Game, Wire Fraud Huntingdon Valley Pennsylvania Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Brokerage Companies: DAYSTAR Solar Systems llc Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania

Oct 16 2017
Choice Home Warranty I called because my wash machine was making very weird noises Choice Home Warranty send a technician two technicians out from the same company to diagnose the problem at first they were unsure what was going on well the unit was running one of the technicians moved the unit and crawled behind it and took the panel off the noise got much louder he told the other technician to shut it off and they tried to take some parts off they were unable to because they were stuck they said that the stator was bad and the bearings were out this is a Samsung front load washer Vegas Appliance and Repair was subcontracted Las Vegas Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Appliances: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Pink Queen Pink Queen said they did not receive my return and kept my money Internet Author: North Cape May, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Pink Queen Internet

Oct 16 2017
Lexington Law Firm Credit Repair Attorneys that will not do anything and then charge you extra than stated. They billed be three times before they did anything. North Salt Lake Utah Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Services: Lexington Law Firm Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Advanceable Technology LLC I had ordered 2 bottles of CBD. I cancelled my order but was charged 2 time in the amount of $69.99 and $79.99. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Pharmacies: Advanceable Technology LLC Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 16 2017
Northside Turnkey Services/Dwayne Mayberry Manager /owner Dwayne Mayberry dba North side Turnkey Services Dishonesty/deceiving/adding on material but cannot produce receipts that he claim to have purchased, breach of contract by not providing the service he agreed too, lied about his crew of people regardings time to start work daily and lied about his crew being at the work site daily until job was finished. houston Texas Author: Katyt, Texas Builders & Contractors: Northside Turnkey Services/Dwayne Mayberry Manager /owner houston, Texas

Oct 16 2017
Kra'sa/iius skin cream Said this was created by Victoria Osteen and she denies this saying iris a scam. There is no phone number or website to contact them. I have been charged again and want to stop them as of 10-16-17. Mrs. Betty Spruill Newark New Jersey Author: Elizabeth City, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Kra'sa/iius skin cream ,

Oct 16 2017
Shoppers Outlet Aden agency & Heathyways SL Said product was 4.95 then on Oct 16, 2017 charged my acct 89.95 Tampa Florida Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Alternative Health: Shoppers Outlet Tampa, Florida

Oct 16 2017
Not Proof.. Author: Newton, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 16 2017
TrafficSmartz Inc Leif Wombwell, Leaf Wombwell, Caitlyn Wombwell $158,076 Owed For Services - GRIEVOUSLY Insolvent Company Operated By Feckless Scamming Siblings - Over $300K Owed Throughout The Online Ad Industry - Zero Accountability - BLACKLIST Charlotte North Carolina
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Advertising Agencies: TrafficSmartz Inc Charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 15 2017
Rick Hubbard/Marine mechanic WARNING: Beware of this fraudulent individual. Bay Shore New York Author: East Islip, New York Maintenance Companies: Rick Hubbard/Marine mechanic ,

Oct 15 2017
Caroline Johnson Lies at Solis Sharon Square I need to report that Caroline Johnson shamefully lied to me to rent me an apartment at Solis Sharon Square. Her utter disregard for any ethics or common decency is absolutely disgraceful. Looking for a place to live not so easy. I went in the leasing off Caroline Johnson lied Sharon Solis Square Charlotte Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Real Estate Services: Caroline Johnson Lies at Solis Sharon Square Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Revival Beauty PO Box 41542St. Petersburg, FL 33743 Scam Can't stop shipments and billing. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Sanford, North Carolina Skin Care: Revival Beauty St. Petersburg, Florida

Oct 15 2017
Avanti Skin Renewal Free Trial Antioch California Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Skin Care: Avanti Skin Renewal Antioch, California

Oct 15 2017
Shelby Resorts Wouldn't refund money when resort is closed due to hurricane Orlando Florida Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Resorts: Shelby Resorts Internet

Oct 15 2017
North American Relocation Services Bait and Switch Nationwide Author: Effingham, New Hampshire Shipping & Handling: North American Relocation Services Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Am Bella Allure I pa $89.92!id to have the cream shipped.However on my credit card I was billed $89.92! I called,and was told I had 14 days to respond to the trial. It wasn't stipulated on line,or in the packaging. I as also told I couln't return the product,even though I hadn't used it because it was free.The email I was given for additional support doesn't exist St.Petersburg ,Florida Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Skin Care: Am Bella Allure Internet

Oct 14 2017
Charity vending Charity vending is Scam. Carlsbad, CA 92008 California Author: Fargo, North Dakota Vending Machine Companies: Charity vending Carlsbad, CA 92008, California