Your Search | north shore agency

Oct 19 2016
Blue Housing Group BHG BLUE HOUSING GROUP INC .BLUEHOUSINGGROUP.COMICHELLE SULLIVAN AT BLUE HOUSING GROUP Scam, job offer, re: your job application, $43 per hour, no college degree needed, hr certification, $7.95 for certification none listed Internet Author: North Carolina Employers: Blue Housing Group Internet

Oct 19 2016
Coast Roofing Co Wayne Wallace coastal Roofing Co took a deposit did not do work Leland North Carolina Author: Southport, North Carolina Home Improvements: Coast Roofing Co Wayne Wallace Leland, North Carolina

Oct 19 2016
Lux International Be careful total scam - suck you in and you don't even realize it Internet Author: Monroe, North Carolina Eye Care: Lux International Internet

Oct 18 2016
north Star Finance Daniel McCaffey , Alex Parker , Madison Smith Ripped me off with regards to helping with my loan modification and never did Kept my money Beverly Hills California , Internet Author: prosper, Texas Loan Modification: north Star Finance Internet

Oct 18 2016
Global Home Solutions Jeff Workman and Stan Crist Took the money and Failed to deliver on construction of a new shed , catch basin and drain pipe to alleviate standing water nova Ohio Author: North Royalton, Ohio Building Services: Global Home Solutions nova, Ohio

Oct 18 2016
Samaritan Law Center Sent me a letter saying they could assist with foreclosure. However, all they wanted was for me to pay them and nothing was to be paid to our loan company by them. Irvine California Author: Knightdale, North Carolina Loan Modification: Samaritan Law Center Internet

Oct 18 2016
Chrysler Corporation FCA US LLC Put at risk, lied to, forgotten Auburn Michigan Author: Peachland, North Carolina Auto manufactures: Chrysler Corporation FCA US LLC Auburn, Michigan

Oct 18 2016
eFax eFax refuses to refund charges made to my cc after cancellation Internet Author: Kitty Hawk, North Carolina Internet Services: eFax Internet

Oct 18 2016
Lux Style I received a package in the mail yesterday from this company, it stated I ordered it 1-10-2016,I did not order this item, dont even remember seeing it order the company does not sound familiar to me. I want to send it back, they are charging me 64.85 in USD .  DK-5100 Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Medical Supplies: Lux Style DK-5100, nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Payment Resolution ‹Money Motion X‹ Opportunities Unlimited Publications Inc. (OPP) They are Harassing me with all these letters saying I've won all this money. But they want me to send them money at the same time. First it was $12.00 then it was $29.00, $9.00,$5.00. So on and so fourth. North Kansas City Missouri
Author: STAR TANNERY, Virginia Cross-Border Scams: Payment Resolution ‹Money Motion X‹ North Kansas City , Missouri

Oct 17 2016
advance tex driver finder, smart pc fixer told me it would take 300 to fix my cpu but they could fit it for 200 and 19.99 a month fee .But thay had ti take control of my cpu .but after 3 days Internet Author: North Kansas City, Missouri Computer Service & Repair: advance tex Internet

Oct 17 2016
North Hills Auto Mall Fished me out of $400 deposit by having me sign a receipt as he kept us focused in a conversation about the vehicle. Receipt read Non-refundable deposit will hold vehicle for 7 days. Mind you this was 2 days after I made the deposit. Found a better vehicle somewhere else and called saying I wanted to pick up my deposit. He had said okay and never mentioned it wasn't refundable over the phone with me until we got to the location where he immediately mentioned the non-refundability and then attempted to get me into buying his vehicles again. I will not be recommending this place of business to anyone. It is slimey and deceiving. I have never heard of a place that would not refund your deposit before the 7 days is up. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: EAST WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: North Hills Auto Mall Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2016
Rod's Auto Sales Rods This is a car I'd put my teenage son in! Best car on the lot for a teenage boy and safe! NORTH EUGENE Oregon Author: Eugene , Oregon Auto & Truck Rental: Rod's Auto Sales NORTH EUGENE , Oregon

Oct 17 2016
11:22 AM Fake/ Counterfeit Goods; The North Face Men's Denali Jacket New Jersey Author: New Hampshire Department & Outlet Stores: New Jersey

Oct 17 2016
Legionnaire Insurance Trust AGIA, Life Insurance Company of North America Legionnaire Insurance Trust takes money from Dead People for Health Insurance Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Insurance Companies: Legionnaire Insurance Trust Internet

Oct 17 2016
Sterling Cottages Fraud and Nasty Panty Greensboro North Carolina Author: North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Sterling Cottages Greensboro, North Carolina

Oct 17 2016
Bobs Outlet, ALCCO returns, and Revolve Outlet is listed on credit card charge. Counterfeit North Face Jacket. Owner said F*** You! to me over the phone. New york, New York  Internet Author: North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Bobs Outlet Internet

Oct 16 2016
SNAAC Security National Auto Vehicle was repod after 30 days, cost me almost 6 months of payments 6951 Cintas Blvd, Mason, OH 45040 Nationwide In Typical Sub-prime Mentality Fashion... Author: North Carolina Car Financing: SNAAC Nationwide

Oct 16 2016
Bgin online Very Misleading More like the END ONLINE Stateline Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Internet Marketing Companies: Bgin online Internet

Oct 15 2016
Angela Holt Designs Angela Marie Holt, Daniel Holt, Angie Holt, Crafty Peeps, Angela Holt, Angela Holt Designs, Craft Peeps Society, Chasing the Chatter, Kelly Holt Craft Kit Scammer Alert!!!!! Greenbrier Tennessee Author: North Carolina Arts and Crafts: Angela Holt Designs Greenbrier, Tennessee

Oct 15 2016
Autonation Fiat North Phoenix Sold me a Lemon phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Autonation Fiat North Phoenix phoenix, Arizona

Oct 15 2016
John Shaw Célia and John Needham Pet Care Farnham Virginia Author: Valdese, North Carolina Animal Services: John Shaw Farnham, Virginia

Oct 15 2016
wATCH REPAIRS USA, Michell Submitted running Accutron, lost battery hold down screw. $600.00 estimate. After threats was returned broken three months later. New York drop site Internet Author: GASTONIA, North Carolina Clock Repair: wATCH REPAIRS USA Internet

Pioneer Moving Company Pioneer Nightmare North Bergen New Jersey
Author: Chicago, Illinois Moving Companies: Pioneer Moving Company North Bergen, New Jersey