NORTH SHORE AGENCY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: north shore agency
There may be more reports for "north shore agency"
For more results perform a general search for "north shore agency"
Showing 26-50 of 48,818 Found Reports For more specific results for "north shore agency"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 20 2017
Cardinal law firm Scam and very very rude Not sure Nationwide Author: Washington , North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Cardinal law firm Nationwide

Mar 19 2017
Jila weimaraner puppies Martin Tita Yvan Etta I sent a money order for $700 to Martin Tita, he then said the transport company was going to be in touch with me. As my puppy was supposed to be boarding the airplane, I received an email from Yvan Etta, bolden pet air saying that they needed another 1,450 for travel insurance. Cash only and it would be refundable when the puppy arrived at my doorstep. I paid it. The next thing was, the day of delivery, they emailed me and said I had to send another $900 for shots before my puppy could fly. I called earlier in the day and they said that my puppy had left Georgia and was now in North Carolina. That was a complete lie. I told them that they were not going to get anymore money from me and then they got nasty, and would not take my calls. I let them know by text and email, that I was done with them. There was never a puppy. they ended up with $2,150.00 of my money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Hartland, Vermont Internet Fraud: Jila weimaraner puppies Internet

Mar 18 2017
Pay pal and Limkshe I returned items that were damaged and looked nothing like the images on internet. I purchased these items on linkshe.com thru my PayPal account. Linkshe is based in China and I was asked to return items to china and I paid 50.00 usd to ship items back and China doesn't use tracking numbers and PayPal said they have no record of the items being received from link she and denied my appeal. PayPal says they protect the. Just from fraudulent unethical places of business and I was. under the protection with PayPal. Linkshe-Shanghai China PayPal Omaha Nebraska Internet Author: North pole, Alaska Consumer Services: Pay pal and Limkshe Internet

Mar 18 2017
Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS 3200 North America Drive, West Seneca, New York USA https://ramadeals.zendesk.com/hc/en-us Promised to reship to wrong address & refused refund despite 5 requests. West Seneca, New York Author: Florissant, Colorado Auto Audio Electronics: Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS 3200 North America Drive, West Seneca, New York USA West Seneca, , New York

Mar 18 2017
Bank of America B of A unwilling to subordinate my loan request Greensboro North Carolina Author: Tualatin, Oregon Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Mar 17 2017
AOL aol charging me Nationwide Author: North Walpole, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: AOL Nationwide

Mar 17 2017
North hills auto sale and lsg I paid off my car more than 2 years ago and i got the title but i lost it i tried getting a copy of my tittle to the DMV but it appears that it has a lienhold by the dealer . My car completely broke down im trying to sell it or junk it but i can't cause of the lienhold it has. Is there away to get a copy of the tittle . North hills California Author: Newhall, California Auto Dealers: North hills auto sale and lsg North hills, California

Mar 17 2017
Charlie porter Porter quarter horses Crook, scammer, unprofessional King city Missouri Author: Moyock, North Carolina Horse Traders: Charlie porter Internet

Mar 17 2017
Thom Musician Malibu Cameras is a DEFINITE RIP-OFF! North Carolina Author: Easley, South Carolina Cameras & Video: Thom Musician North Carolina

Mar 17 2017
Jeff Swank Swank Dobermans Jeff Swank Swank Dobermans Fraudulent Doberman Breeder Stockton Missouri
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Jeff Swank Swank Dobermans Internet

Mar 16 2017
Buylotz Liquidations Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Buylotz Liquidations is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. As our customer makes money, we make money. Our concern is the success of our customers.*UPDATE: Buylotz Liquidations pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Buylotz Liquidations recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
READ THE TRUE STORY: Carlos actually stole $12K from our company Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Appliances: BuyLotz Liquidations Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BuyLotz Liquidations is your best source for quality merchandise at pennies on the wholesale dollar. BuyLotz Liquidations have a long-term relationships with their sources, offering a consistent availability of ready-to-ship Closeouts, Overstocks, and Customer Returns to include General Merchandise, Appliances, Electronics, Housewares, Tools and Equipment, Furniture and much more. Forest City, North Carolina

Mar 16 2017
NOT TRUTH - Customer received what he ordered and demanded to return the goods. Author: Tucson, Arizona Pawn Broker: BuyLotz Liquidations Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BuyLotz Liquidations is your best source for quality merchandise at pennies on the wholesale dollar. BuyLotz Liquidations have a long-term relationship with their sources, offering a consistent availability of ready-to-ship Closeouts, Overstocks, and Customer Returns to include General Merchandise, Appliances, Electronics, Housewares, Tools and Equipment, Furniture and much more. Gastonia, North Carolina

Mar 16 2017
BuyLotz Liquidations RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  BuyLotz Liquidations | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust. Buylotz Liquidations is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Buylotz Liquidations prides themselves in being as transparent as possible in the liquidation business. Buylotz Liquidations focuses our liquidation business in clean and reliable merchandise even though this business can be much like gambling. Buylotz Liquidations have developed extent relationships with the sources of liquidation merchandise to receive the best quality products available. Buylotz Liquidations receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Buylotz Liquidations made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee to let customers feel safe, confident and secure when they choose Buylotz Liquidations
Author: Tempe, Arizona Surplus Buyers & Sellers: BuyLotz Liquidations Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BuyLotz Liquidations is your best source for quality merchandise at pennies on the wholesale dollar. BuyLotz Liquidations have a long-term relationships with their sources, offering a consistent availability of ready-to-ship Closeouts, Overstocks, and Customer Returns to include General Merchandise, Appliances, Electronics, Housewares, Tools and Equipment, Furniture and much more. Forest City , North Carolina

Mar 16 2017
Valerie Jensen / Evergreen / Jay Jensen Christi JensenValerie Chris JensenArianna Jensen Professional Crooks / Hiding from the Law Mooresville North Carolina Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Landscaping: Valerie Jensen / Evergreen / jay Jensen Internet

Mar 16 2017
North West Auto Sale Ralph Filat Stole my money and disrespectful to law enforcement Dallas Texas Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Auto Dealers: North West Auto Sale Ralph Filat Dallas, Texas

Mar 16 2017
CLT Overstock LLC, Carlos Lopez, Charlotte Overstock SCAM - Paid $12k for a truckload of diapers and NEVER received it. Filing lawsuit now. Charlotte, NC North Carolina Author: North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: CLT Overstock LLC #800, North Carolina

Mar 16 2017
Blue ridge log cabins Your mortgage will last longer than your cabin Campobello South Carolina
Author: Mills river, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Blue ridge log cabins Campobello, South Carolina

43, Report #1362033

Mar 15 2017
Boilsoft apple music converter false advertising- software doesn't work AMSTERDAM Internet Author: morrisville, North Carolina Computer Software: Boilsoft Internet

44, Report #1361970

Mar 15 2017
DermaSoft and Purecell I responded to a facebook triall ad for Purecell Eye cream and Dermasolft skin care. Both were $4.95 each. I was horrified when I saw two 89.95 charges on my bank statement two weeks later. One box from DermaSoft was still in the it's UPS box. I called both numbers listed and both companies said the same thing. It's listed on the website after 2 weeks you'll be charged the full amount for the product. I looked carefully over that entire site and I could not find that information anywhere. Santa Ana California Response for Mindy Author: Weaverville, North Carolina Beauty Products: Dermasoft and Purecell Santa Ana, California

45, Report #1361965

Mar 15 2017
Choice Auto Brokers Jean- Luc Ferrigno, Keith Melanson Dba Choice Auto Brokers, north shore auto Please be careful with this business I wished I would of of read the rip off reports before buying from them... LIARS AND RIP OFFS Fort Lauderdale Florida
Lies all lies Author: McAllen , Texas Auto Dealers: Choice Auto Brokers Fort Lauderdale, Florida

46, Report #1361941

Mar 15 2017
ASP Accounting Services I paid $ 361.00 to National Yellow Pages thinking it was YP North Haven Connecticut Author: North Haven, Connecticut Accounting: ASP Accounting Services North Haven, Connecticut

47, Report #1361934

Mar 15 2017
Go airlink NYC You pay..you get email confirmation...you get no service!! NYC NYC Author: Mills river, North Carolina Taxi & Limousine Services: Go airline Internet

48, Report #1361914

Mar 15 2017
Bob's Outlets Fashion Warehouse North Face jacket, no phone contact-disconnected, no refunds, awful customer service through email, unathentic Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Clothing Stores: Bob's Outlets Fashion Warehouse Internet

49, Report #1361910

Mar 15 2017
Terry Wayne, Wayne's Casual Living, Outdoor Design Center, Outdoor Design Depot, Terry's Lawn Care, Terry Ray Wayne, Terry R. Wayne DO NOT HIRE Terry Wayne or Wayne's Casual Living Outdoor Kitchen, Patio Non-Licensed Contractor Scammer Belmont and Charlotte, NC Belmont North Carolina Author: Belmont, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Terry Wayne Belmont, North Carolina

Mar 15 2017
good credit today, Anthony Collier, Larry Washington, Angel, goodcredittoda,goodcredit.today goodcredittoday.com CROOKS, THIEVES, SCAMMERS, etc., etc. Corona California Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Financial Services: good credit today Corona, California