Your Search | north texas tollway authority

Oct 09 2015
legalherbalbudz edwin reyes Edwin Reye warning will take your money not ship and not respond new york Internet Author: dallas, Texas Liars: legalherbalbudz edwin reyes Internet

Oct 09 2015
Bank of America Thieves and fraud Wilmington Delaware Author: Tyler, Texas Banks: Bank of America Wilmington, Delaware

Diamond Candles Took my money, then denied my order Internet
Author: Fort Hood, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Diamond Candles Internet

Oct 09 2015
Cebria *** UNAUTHORIZED BANK DRAFT AMOUNTS *** Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Drug Manufacturers: Cebria Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
Fun Rewards Redemption Center Too Good To Be True, Another Rip Off La Mesa California Author: Houston, Texas Lodging: Fun Rewards Redemption Center La Mesa, California

Oct 09 2015
Adrian morrison and Anthony Morrison This company took money from me on 2 occasions. The only reason I did this is because they told me its 60 day money back guarantee. This was a rip off and I need my money . Madison Nationwide Author: Winston salem, North Carolina Computer Marketing Companies: Adrian morrison and Anthony Morrison Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
Moving Staffers, Inc. charged $1,606.67 for 3 hours of horrible packing and loading during our move Wichita Falls Texas
Author: Chickasha, Oklahoma Moving Companies: Moving Staffers, Inc. Wichita Falls, Texas

Oct 09 2015
ASHTON WOODS HOUSTON ASHTON WOODS HOMES BUYER BEWARE*** KATY Nationwide Author: katy, Texas Builders & Contractors: ASHTON WOODS HOUSTON Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
YURZ Lame web site, facebook page, rediculous youtube commercial Mountain View California Author: Abilene, Texas Websites: YURZ Mountain View, California

Oct 08 2015
Mill House Properties, LLC Unsafe conditions, unprofessional treatment, illogical employees Chapel Hill North Carolina Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Landlords: Mill House Properties, LLC Chapel Hill, North Carolina

Oct 08 2015
Aamco transmissions Rip offs Starting off with the owner not taking the time to call me with periodic updates of information on my vehicle as well as when it would be ready. I had to call in every time and the owner responded back like I was causing a big inconvenience for him. After that they pushed my pickup date three or four times without informing me why they had to do it. So I finally get my car and the guy charges me double the price which was about 4,000 dollars!!! He's the owner for Christ sake he only has one job and that's to make sure the customer doesn't get ripped off with prices or overcharged which definitely happened. Lies, time and money wasted my vehicle was in better condition prior to me coming there which is pathetic! El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Mechanics: Aamco transmissions El Paso, Texas

Oct 08 2015
The Car Doctor Tony Caldwell Was suppose to put new parts on car, paid money up front for new parts, found out the parts was not only not new but was weld together and spark plugs, and gaskets where never changed up on the car . charlotte North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: The Car Doctor charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 08 2015
Sparkletts Sparkletts, Los Angeles, CA Stay away From Sparkletts Los Angeles Texas Author: Los Angeles , California Bottled Water Delivery: Sparkletts Dallas, Texas

Oct 08 2015
Commerce Rocket was going good for 1 yr to almost the date then my website went down and called 10 times for 1 month and sent emails and nothing the phone said leave your name and we will get back to you and nothing the email would give you a tickett number and said we will get back to you within 24 hours and nothing.  Utah I Think Author: North Bend, Washington Internet Fraud: Commerce Rocket Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Eversave - NCrowd - BoomStreet Company Does Not Fill Orders and Does Not Pay Refunds Internet Author: Burleson, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Eversave - NCrowd - BoomStreet Internet

Oct 08 2015
Southwest Airlines Southwest Airlines Lies, Commits Fraud, Retaliates Dallas Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Air Travel: Southwest Airlines Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Clearview settlement The company is saying I owe 1280 was given a loan and if not paid they are gonna take my property to pay it and take me to court. I never recieved anything from this place!! I want something to be done! Internet Author: Shelby, North Carolina Hackers: Clearview settlement Internet

Oct 08 2015
North American Bancard Frank SelfKathryn Self agents used deceptive sales tactics, non-disclosure of terms, fees. Agent is now MIA and cannot be contacted for help. SCAM!!! Centennial, CO Nationwide Author: CENTENNIAL, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: North American Bancard Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Paycation Xstream Travel Never paid my commission and will not return the money I paid into it Allen Texas Author: Atlanta , Georgia Travel Services: Paycation Allen, Texas

Oct 08 2015
Protect-a-Bed Did not honor warranty!!! Wheeling Illinois Author: Lexington , Texas Mattress Stores: Protect a Bed Wheeling, Illinois

Oct 08 2015
Marquis Properties, LLC Chad Deucher Sold a rental property they did not own or have title to Orem Utah Author: Missouri City, Texas Realtors: Marquis Properties, LLC Orem, Utah

Oct 08 2015
Unknown I HAVE RECEIVED THREATENING CALL/ THAT SHOWS 911ONLY Nationwide threats to garnish social security money Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Unknown Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing Corporation Forms sent they claim forms are missing, denied short sale, denied Deed-n-lieu North Carolina Nationwide Author: May, Texas Mortgage Companies: RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing Corporation Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
CFC Oil & Gas Chris SchlagleComodore Finantial Corp. Elaborate oil scam. Dallas Texas Author: Woodlawn, Tennessee Telemarketers: CFC Oil & Gas Dallas, Texas