NORTHERN STATE PERIODICALS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: northern state periodicals
There may be more specific results for "northern state periodicals"
For more specific results for "northern state periodicals"
Showing 1-25 of 24,377 Found Reports For more specific results for "northern state periodicals"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 22 2017
Blickshopper Refuse to take my information Name, address, city ,state very dangerous plus identify theft hv call, e mail they simply refuse seen several complaints on them Hv on google search my Name , address, city, state , what I paid for my home  Illinois outscam.com/contact-us Author: Illinois Consulting: Blockshopper Illinois

Apr 19 2017
Alan cooper Steve parks I received the email stating arrest warrant charges pressed against the names are violation of Federal Banking regulations electrical frog according to act number 76 theft by the deception according to act number 48 it also state if failed response within 48 Hours This legal action will be activated you are interred for an 00 CR so please call 202 506-8086 and list this document case number IL / two nine 26957 for is States arrest for an unpaid loan and check fraud  Internet
Author: Las vegas, Nevada Bad Check Writers: Alan cooper Internet

Apr 18 2017
PlatePass Paid cash for tolls to avoid charges, but still charged for tolls in a state I did not travel to!!!!! Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Travel Services: PlatePass Internet

Apr 16 2017
child support office(temple hills,md) lurden elizabeth duarte im neing sending documents/proof of full custody and divorce from my stepdaughter to this office they never put any attention to my situation,meantime the mother of my stepdaughter is cashing checks from child support for the last 3 years without being in the same household or supporting her kid.is this a ripoff or fraud to the md state? temple hills Maryland What? Author: new orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: child support office(temple hills,md) temple hills, Maryland

Apr 14 2017
Law Office of Frank Adamo charged 275.00 for ILLEGAL ADVICE Phoenix Arizona
NO ETHICAL VIOLATION per AZ State BAR Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Law Office of Frank Adamo Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 14 2017
Lindsey Wilson at Special Counsel That out of state liar., linkedin.com/in/lindsaywilsonrecruiting Norfolk VA, but staffs for Miami, Florida Nationwide
Author: Miami, Florida Employment Services: Lindsey Wilson at Special Counsel Nationwide

Apr 11 2017
Big O Tires THE BIGGEST RIP OFF ARTIST IN THE STATE! Prescott Arizona Author: Mayer, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Big O Tires Prescott, Arizona

Apr 10 2017
H&R block emerald advance Bofi bank They over charged us for taxes . The taxes were filed Jan 20th 2017 and the co irs accepted returns on Jan 23rd . Our state tax return was not transmitted until the 15 th of Feb over a month later. During The almost a month we were lied to by receptionist , the supposed tax pro and the office manager about it being filed . Then to top it off we were ripped off for a emerald advance year round line of credit. This is after we opted to pay our anticipation loan with Our tax return . So we had them put money out of our return in a savings. account and some how it didn't show up in an savings account . It went to a line if credit. We contacted them several times to fix and explain our issue. We did not get any help or solution . Westminster Colorado
Author: Arvada, Colorado Income tax: H&R block emerald advance

Apr 10 2017
Northern leasing / Signtronics Jersey City New York Author: Pikeville, Tennessee Communications & Networking: Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Northern leasing / Signtronics Jersey City,

Apr 08 2017
Dell Surendra Raj On 1-4-17 Dell advertised a sale on the product WD Blue PC SSD WDS250G1B0A - Solid state drive - 250 GB - internal - 2.5-inch - SATA 6Gb/s for $19.99 each. So got online and ordered 2 of them from Dell, Dell Purchase ID: 2005704551081. Dell sent me an confirmation email the same day stating: Subtotal $199.98 Order Level Promotion:-$160.00 Shipping & Handling: $6.99 Shipping Discount Applied:-$6.99 Sales Tax:$2.50 Total Amount: $42.48 I then received an email 4 days later stating that my order had been cancelled. I did NOT cancel this order, Dell did, and did not give any explanation as to why. Round Rock Texas Author: PLANO, Illinois Computer Dealers: Dell Round Rock, Texas

Apr 08 2017
Protected Van Lines / State to State Moves Vanlines move Internet Author: Alabama Moving Companies: Protected Van Lines / State to State Moves internet

Apr 06 2017
GRIFFIN UNDERWRITING SERVICES Griffin Insurance Services; CA License #0866558 I purchased liability insurance from this company and was unable to get workers compensation insurance, therefore the liability insurance was no good to me so I cancelled the insurance the next week. I paid a deposit of $636 on an annual policy of 1500. They said I was not do any money back and would not prorate the policy. This is the first time I have ever heard of such. The insurance company, Allstate that I went through tried to go to bat for me but they would not even listen to them. There policy state I would get 90% back if cancelled, but they did not honor that. Bellevue Washington Author: Ellenwood, Georgia Insurance Agencies: GRIFFIN UNDERWRITING SERVICES Nationwide

Apr 05 2017
direct processing usa SCAMMERS SCAMMERS SCAMMERS TOOK OVER $4000.00 upfront to modify our mortgage and they arent lawyers and its not legal for any company out of state or in state to take money upfront for mortgage modification.. santa ana California Author: Newark, New Jersey Loan Modification: direct processing usa santa ana, California

Apr 04 2017
International Nurses Association was contacted by this organization, saying that they have picked my name as one of the best nurses.  Please go after them. Islip New York Author: State College , Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: International Nurses Association Islip, New York

Apr 02 2017
FLASH YOUR STYLE MICROBLADING WASHINGTON STATE Microblade training RICHLAND Washington
Author: Seattle, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: FLASH YOUR STYLE RICHLAND, Washington

Mar 29 2017
California State University; Board of Trustees CSU Board of Trustees Violation of the Donohoe Act aka Division 16.5 of the California Education Code Long Beach California
Board of Trustees & Chancellor White, vet CSUSB Pres.Tomas Morales and conceal an exhausting trail of illegal activity as CSU is selling degrees and college credits to Foreign Nationals Author: Stockton, California Public Schools: California State University; Board of Trustees Long Beach, California

Mar 25 2017
WellsFargo Dealer Services & WellsFargo Mortgage ,wellsfargodealerservices.com/, wellsfargo.com/mortgage/ Theft by Wells Fargo SpringFeild Ohio Nationwide Finally Author: salem, Oregon Auto Dealers: WellsFargo Dealer Services & WellsFargo Mortgage Nationwide

Mar 25 2017
Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Right Choice Pools & Spas is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Matt Barrass & his team is always implemented strategic changes & improvements ensuring successful projects.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Right Choice Pools pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Right Choice Pools recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Matt Barrass' horrible track record DOES speak for itself Author: Boca Raton, Florida Pool Services: Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Right Choice Pools & Spas, Inc. is a High Quality custom swimming pool contractor. Right Choice Pools State of Florida swimming pool contractor’s license, custom builder residential swimming pools & remodel both residential & commercial swimming pools. Right Choice Pools & Spas over 15 years of experience swimming pool industry, over 50 years of experience in the construction industry in South Florida. Coral Springs, Florida

Mar 25 2017
State of California Franchise Tax Board Tax due Sacramento Internet Author: Oak Ridge, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: State of California Franchise Tax Board Internet

Mar 25 2017
Holly Goodman State Farm Agent Holly Goodman, State Farm, Holly Goodman is THE WORST Insurance Agent EVER! Lilburn Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Car Insurance: Holly Goodman State Farm Agent Lilburn , Georgia

Mar 24 2017
Kristian Heinz Walters Daniel Walters Kristian Walters Coachella Scam Northern California Internet Author: California Internet Services: Kristian Heinz Walters Internet

Mar 24 2017
1800company - Companies Incorporated REVIEW: Money back guarantee. Commitment to total customer satisfaction. Companies Incorporated's can help with LLC, Corporation or LP in any state. Offshore and Canadian business entities. Incorporating has never been easier.. Santa Clarita, CA *UPDATE: Companies Incorporated pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Companies Incorporated recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: San Francisco, California Business Consulting: 1800company - Companies Incorporated | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. document filing services100% satisfied or your money back no questions asked. The only known document filing services to offer to walk customers through their paperwork. Santa Clarita,

Mar 23 2017
1959 About defective spark plug wires the seller out of Pacific Grove California. The seller called me today and he threatened me and cussed me out and I had to call the FBI to look into this matter. I want to advise others and caution then this seller is very violent. I have documentation of the threat and I will forward this to the appropriate authorities and the state of California. Pacific Grove California Pacific Grove C Author: Wellford, South Carolina Auto Advertising Services: Monterey Auto Parts South Carolina

Mar 20 2017
Empire Beauty School The hair design school teaching wrong curriculum, i have taken state bored written 2 times and have failed due to not being teached the right things florence Nationwide Author: orlando, Florida Colleges and Universities: Empire Beauty School Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
Periodicals I was called by someone who asked if I could hear them well since they were calling from a long distance. They asked if I had made a purchase of some magazines, in which I clearly said no. After this, they wanted me to confirm my address, in which I did not confirm anything, nor did I give them any card information. Hamilton Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Book & Magazine Publishers: Periodicals Internet