Your Search | northern leasing systems inc.

Aug 19 2016
L.A,Inc. Tried to put a guilt trip on me for not keeping my word...When I didnt even give it!! Woodland Hills California Author: edmonds, Washington Collection Agencies: L.A,Inc. Woodland Hills, California

Aug 19 2016
Home pro inc Home security Allen Texas Nationwide Author: Allen texas, Texas Security Services: Home pro inc Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
JRS Construction Inc. Richard Warford Roofer Who Breaches His Contract and Word -- Couldn't Be More Unprofessional Orange Park Florida Author: North Florida, Florida Roofing Companies: JRS Construction Inc. Orange Park, Florida

Aug 19 2016
Mitchell Kolodziejczak Aj Sweedler PTL Tree Service Inc this is a very shady company i hired them to do a job they did not do it the way they said they would when i asked for a refund they refused to give me my money back and refused to do the job over again nore would they reaturn my emails or phone calls.Hillsboro Oregon Proof?? Author: Hillsboro, Oregon Advertising Agencies: Mitchell Kolodziejczak Hillsboro, Oregon

Aug 19 2016
First Data Leasing Company - Card Service International RIPOFF Forged my signature on leasing agreement sent to credit bureau, trying to extort money from me Coral Springs Florida I am in a similar situation ! Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: First Data Leasing Company - CardService International Coral Springs, Georgia

Aug 19 2016
Digital Altitude/Aspire Systems Aspire System Digital Altitude Super Slow Progress, Good for newbies but ridiculous for anyone else :-( 1/10! Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Work at Home Business: Digital Altitude/Aspire Systems Internet

Aug 19 2016
Thunderbird Collection Specialists, Inc. Thunderbird Collections Fails to Be Legitimate Scottsdale Arizona Author: Flagstaff, Arizona Collection Agencies: Thunderbird Collection Specialists, Inc. Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 19 2016
Wally's Auto Brooklyn Wally's Auto Service Inc. They tried to charge me $200 for a part that cost $6 at Auto-Zone and only takes 2 minutes to install! Brooklyn Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Wally's Auto Brooklyn Brooklyn, Ohio

Aug 19 2016
RPMWARE RPMWARE REVIEW CORAL GABLES Florida Author: Wyoming, Michigan Auto Parts: RPMWARE INC CORAL GABLES, Florida

Aug 19 2016
Gray bull van line inc Hollywood Florida Author: Oakland park fl, Florida Moving Companies: Gray bull van line inc Hollywood, Florida

Aug 18 2016
county Schools Inc. Joseph Monoco Tractor Trailer Driving School Fraud Bridgeport Connecticut Author: New Jersey Driving Schools: county Schools Inc. Bridgeport, Connecticut

Aug 18 2016
Pro Comfort Air Systems his work was not reliable, he caused additional damage in the ceiling when he came out the first time, he refused to fix the ceiling after he damaged it, his work that he originally did had to be redone, he did not go by his warranty Moreno Valley California
Author: Los Angeles, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Pro Comfort Air Systems Moreno Valley, California

Aug 18 2016
Greystar California Inc Bay Street Apartments Greystar bounced check for a small claims judgment to the tenants Emeryville Nationwide Author: Lafayette , California Landlords: Greystar California Inc Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Autorama Inc, Autorama, Pacific Crest Auto Liars, dishonest, lemon, chop shop, false advertising, avoided responsibility, failure to make repairs Eugene Oregon  Rachel I'm sorry you feel this way, myself and Brian tried to be reasonable and fair to you Author: Eugene, Oregon Auto Dealers: Autorama Inc Eugene, Oregon

Aug 18 2016
Walmart Inc Services Group I received a letter and a check in the mail for 1,600 dollars. It told me to take 350 dollars and keep it for my pay for the week. Take the rest of the money and wire it to Greece. But keep my identity descrete. They said western union would try to talk me out of sending the money. I deposited the money in my account and the check cleared. I got the money and two months later I was pick up by police facing a theft of property charge and a fraud charge. Now they are trying to give me jail time for this. Bentonville Arkansas As Homer Simpson would say... Author: Memphis, Tennessee Criminal Justice System: Walmart Inc Services Group

Aug 18 2016
Quicksilver Tow, Inc A few minutes before 4pm, Quicksilver towing and came and hook the car, argued with meter person who had not wrote the ticket and yet the car was hooked! The Meter person ask the two driver to release the car and the tow driver charged me for twoing service which the car was NOT towed and unhook the car BUT charge my credit card for towing service and for unhooking service of a total of $237, this is predatory towing ! I want to take them (QuickSilver towing to small calims to return the over charges ! Los Angeles California Author: Santa Monica, California Auto Towing: Quicksilver Tow, Inc Los Angeles, California

Aug 18 2016
(John Solberg and any affiliated dealerships and employees)Standard Pre-owned Auto Sales Suamico Investments Group LLC dba: Bella Investments Group Inc. LLC, Backyard Bargains Auto Standard Pre-Owned Stole My 2008 Mercedes C300 Kaukauna Wisconsin Author: Mosinee, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Standard Pre-owned Auto Sales Kaukauna, Wisconsin

Aug 18 2016
Relocation Realty, Inc. **WARNING FROM FIRSTHAND EXPERIENCE 8/17/2016 Roswell Georgia Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Realtors: Relocation Realty, Inc. Roswell, Georgia

Aug 18 2016
Resident Collect, Inc. Identity fraud. This debt is not mne. I was not living there at that time and the apartment had no damage. Also I left it clean Dallas Texas Author: Orlando, Florida Collection Agencies: Resident Collect, Inc. Dallas, Texas

Aug 18 2016
World wide property management Willie sturgeon, Willie R Sturgeon This is the classic roofer scam man. Do not give him any money he is a criminal and will steal your money like he stole mine. He even suggests that there is a 10 yr warranty. He is a complete crook Northern Indiana Indiana
Author: Grand Rapids , Michigan Building Services: World wide property management Willie sturgeon Indiana

Aug 17 2016
CCR does not honor warranty and is now moving their business.Commerce City, Colorado & internet Author: Cinnaminson, New Jersey Auto Mechanics: Colorado Component Rebuilders, Inc Commerce City, Colorado

Aug 17 2016
Excelerate Leasing LLC Christopher Carter, Jim HasnerAJ & Tyler Sales I was defrauded out of $4000.00 dollars, and was put out of truck. I was stranded with no food, no money, and no help. They sweared at me, and threatened me, and called me every name in the book. Indianapolis Indiana
Author: Merrillville, Indiana Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Excelerate Leasing LLC

Aug 17 2016
Sackman Enterprises Inc Rude, unprofessional, frustrating and a REAL RIPOFF!!! New York New York Author: New York Property Management: Sackman Enterprises Inc New York, New York

Aug 17 2016
B-AIR Intertex Inc BAIRB-AIRIntertex IncIntertex Inc.aer industriesaerindustrieskodiakgrizzly Pump and dump scheme going on behind closed doors. Azusa California Author: Seattle, Washington Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: B-AIR Intertex Inc Azusa, California

Aug 17 2016
Speedy Cash Speedy Cash/ACE Inc CASE NO: 76489302 ATTENTION: Respective Debtor, Despite our previous reminder, we still have not received any payment or answer from you. Internet Author: Poland, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Speedy Cash Internet