NORTHERN LEASING SYSTEMS INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: northern leasing systems inc
There may be more specific results for "northern leasing systems inc"
For more specific results for "northern leasing systems inc"
Showing 26-50 of 69,162 Found Reports For more specific results for "northern leasing systems inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 14 2017
Systems Protect Home Service Plan Total Protect Ft Lauderdale FL, Sears Holding, CCHS, Cross Country Home Services, Home Sure Companies Plumbing Rip Off Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Louisville, Kentucky Plumbing: Systems Protect Home Service Plan Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 14 2017
NPC Leasing Retreiver A Salesman said he could save me money by using their credit card machine instead of my present one. Had me fill out an app and I asked what if I close because I'm very small and wasn't doing well at the time. He just said if I'd close no big deal it would just end it. I was trying to decide what to do as my husband got sick so I decided to return the machine and cancelled within 2 weeks. Tinley Park Illinois Author: Wathena, Kansas Restaurants: NPC Leasing Tinley Park , Illinois

Aug 14 2017
INTUIT, Inc. Quickbooks, Turbo Tax Fraudulent Billing, sharing personal information, Phony investigation Mountain View, CA Nationwide Author: Beverly Hills, California Accounting: INTUIT, Inc. Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Platinum Motorcars Inc., Josh Robinson bought car Josh lied @ car, transmission out, a/c unit out, SRS light on, ripped me off with money Coral Springs Florida Author: Crimora, Virginia Auto Dealers: Platinum Motorcars Inc., Coral Springs, Florida

Aug 13 2017
Metropolitan trucking inc Don't Waste Your Time plumstead New Jersey Author: attleboro, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Metropolitan trucking inc plumstead, New Jersey

Aug 13 2017
Nevada interstate transport inc. Agnes Gilliam, Jerre Gilliam Bounced payroll checks, has not paid any drivers last paychecks, cheats wages that are paid Sparks Nevada Author: Elko, Nevada Bad Check Writers: Nevada interstate transport inc. Sparks , Nevada

Aug 12 2017
Propainting Solutions Inc and More Oscar Vilecillos Stole MY MONEY-Scam Artist Coral Springs Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Home Improvements: Propainting Solutions Inc and More coconut creek,

Aug 12 2017
Legacy Education Alliance, Inc. Elite Legacy Education Rich Dad Education This company uses clever psychology to manipulate & scam desperate consumers Cape Coral Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Seminar Programs: Legacy Education Alliance, Inc. Cape Coral, Florida

Aug 12 2017
Apprasials on time inc Gregg Dobrowsky Breached contract, refused a refund, voided a property sale Stevenson Ranch California Author: Oxnard, California Consumer Services: Apprasials on time inc Stevenson Ranch, California

Aug 11 2017
United Acceptance Inc. Refusing to mark paid Smyrna Georgia On your side Author: Arizona Financial Services: United Acceptance Inc. Smyrna, Georgia

36, Report #1392004

Aug 11 2017
United Personal Loan Company United Personal Loan Inc I received an email that contained my banking information and my social security number in it regarding me owing money. I have never dealt with this company before.  Internet Scam. Don't contact them, don't pay Author: Bealeton, Virginia Loans: United Personal Loan Compan Internet

37, Report #1392000

Aug 11 2017
Eight Mile Moving and Storage, INC U-store, Eight Mile Moving Horrible customer service, lost my glass table tops to my end tables, suitcase, box and defaced my son's bike, quote was more, will not return any calls Livonia Michigan Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Eight Mile Moving and Storage, INC Livonia , Michigan

38, Report #1391966

Aug 11 2017
Brian Dale of RunRunRun RunRunRun Inc Run Run Run Payment not received and no response from Brian Dale about his overdue bill Chicago Illinois
Resolution Author: Shenzhen, Illinois Shipping Companies: Brian Dale of RunRunRun Chicago, Illinois

39, Report #1391970

Sepulveda Motors Inc Miami Florida
Author: Ft lauderdale , Florida Auto Dealers: Sepulveda Motors Inc Miami , Florida

40, Report #1391925

Aug 10 2017
Metro towing inc. Treat and intimidate by trying to scam me of my cash. Los angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto & Truck Rental: Metro towing California

Aug 10 2017
Oceanview Resident I purchased the condo in xx Collins Ave in 2015 and was assigned the parking space #622-B. Later, I asked to reassign me a different parking spot on lower level under the roof to avoid a sun-damage of my car, they assign me parking spot #407-B. I was busy remodeling my unit for few months and no one was occupying it, so no one parked on that spot. Few months later, I arrived and found that my parking spot 407-B was temporarily assigned to a different unit with car parking there. I addressed the issue and Louise Paradiso, the manager gave me a temporarily solution/parking 236-B. Few weeks passed by and I decided to sell my condo. Buyer came to the association office for the interview day of closing and was told by Louise Paradiso, the manager that my unit has no parking. She told them if they want a parking space, they have to sue developer who did a condo conversation 15 years ago. Buyer walked away from closing table as of course, no one will buy a condo with no parking. My attorney and I reviewed all documents: 1) This condo was resold 3 times since 2005 and I am sure people had cars to park. 2) Accordingly to Condo Documents association has to assign to parking spot. Louise Paradiso, the manager is refusing all the fact and keep saying that I have to sue the developer. That makes no sense. I start speaking to other condo owners and they told many stories how terrible this management is and how they try to get some cash out of tenants and owners. That is not right. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Oceanview B Sunny Isles Beach Rip Off Report - Parking Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Racists: Oceanview Resident Sunny Isles Beach , Florida

Aug 10 2017
Route 66 Extended Warranty Auto Services Company, Inc Be Very Careful Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Auto Warranty: Route 66 Extended Warranty Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
LEGAL LINK INC. Lee Usher We hired Mr.Usher or Legal Link to represent us in a divorce case he presented himself as a attorney and a private investigator well in no way shape or form is he a attorney he runs a ad in the Thrifty Nickel paper a local Atlanta paper where you can place ADS for services and buy and sell items ad advertises a divorce for $249 , We paid him $350 he stole the money and did nothing, and we found out he's not a attorney Atlanta Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: LEGAL LINK INC. Savannah, Georgia

Aug 10 2017
Best Home Furnishing Best Chairs, Inc; Best Home Furniture; Best Furniture BEST FURNISHING BEASTLY CUSTOMER NON SERVICE Ferdinand Indiana
Author: Columbus, Georgia Furniture Manufactures: Best Home Furnishing Ferdinand, Indiana

Aug 10 2017
Trademark Plus Trademark Plus, Inc. POOR SERVICE, NO VALUE, ZERO RESPONSIVENESS Schaumburg Illinois Author: Bradenton, Florida Business Consulting: Trademark Plus Schaumburg, Illinois

Aug 09 2017
cannatelli buiulders inc edward cannatelli- jim smith - frank pesce installed a Backflow Preventer on a Salon build out connecting to landlords existing pipe. The pipe leak was fixed by the contractor cannatelli but left the Salon with a $1600.00 excessive water bill and refuses to pay for that bill caused by the leak. normal water bill is $55 to $80 . a detailed city computer report singling out the time of the leak and water usage justifing the $1600 and water leaked. pompano beach Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Maintenance Companies: cannatelli buiulders inc pompano beach , Florida

Aug 09 2017
Mahogany Run Delivery, Inc They are thieves San Diego California Author: SAN DIEGO, California Moving Companies: Mahogany Run Delivery, Inc San Diego, California

Aug 09 2017
OTR Leasing Sold me a truck that needed over 3500.00 in repairs Pleasant Valley Missouri
Author: Cordova, Tennessee Truck Dealers: OTR Leasing Pleasant Valley, Missouri

Aug 09 2017
Waco Inc Innovation solutions Asbestos Removal Louis W Walker Bait and Switch. Doubled Price without cause or change in scope of work charged $5000 in travel expense for 45 minute drive and admitted to adding $3000 in fluff richmond Virginia Author: la mirada, California Consumer Services: Waco Inc Innovation solutions richmond , Virginia

Aug 09 2017
Expedition America expedition america, inc Assaulted by expedition america employee broke my samsung s8 Rancho Dominguez, CA Nationwide
Expedition America, inc Assaulted by expedition america employee broke my samsung s8 Rancho Dominguez, CA Nationwide Author: venice ca, California Bus Travel: Expedition America Nationwide