NORTHERN STATE PERIODICALS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: northern state periodicals
There may be more specific results for "northern state periodicals"
For more specific results for "northern state periodicals"
Showing 1-25 of 24,502 Found Reports For more specific results for "northern state periodicals"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
Dr. MATTHEW HARRIS Dr matthew harris caused me extreme pain during a routine epidural procedure. He failed to wait for the numbing solution to work and instead hastily and carelessly injected me with painful epidural solution. When I yelled out and started crying from pain he yelled at me to stop crying and accused me of simply wanting attention. Then said I had psychological issues to how I reacted to pain. I am appalled at how horrible this Dr treated me especially in my most vulnerable state. Laguna Hills California Author: Laguna hills, California Healthcare Centers: Dr. MATTHEW HARRIS Laguna Hills, California

Jul 20 2017
nj lottery fire ball winnings irvington Nationwide Author: Irvington, New Jersey State Government: nj lottery Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Color by Pascale Pascal had free Matte moisture lipstick, and you pay for the shipping. I ordered this June 12th and I haven't receive anything yet and it's now July 20th. They advertised that it will be ten business days, that was a lie!!!! Plus I have emailed them too and no response. I have inform my bank of this situation. FRAUD STAY AWAY!!!!!! There is no street address initiated. Only email!! No state
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Color by Pascale Internet

Jul 20 2017
Bayview Landscape Architecture Greg Marett1047 Old Northern BoulevardRoslyn, NY 11576 Landscaping Roslyn New York
Author: Port Washington, New York Landscaping: Bayview Landscape Architecture Roslyn, New York

Jul 19 2017
state to state move I moved with this company 2 weeks ago from Florida to New York, they offered me a reasonable price for my move so I decided to move with them, I don't have much experience but I assume trashing all of your belongings isn't one of the things someone expects when picking a moving company, but thats what they did. don't buy in to this con-artist-clan of behemoths! they wrecked all of my furniture and denied it completely! they told me this is what insurance is for, they really don't care about other people's belongings, they treat your belongings like a drunk teenager at a party. PLEASE be careful when choosing a moving company, don't be tempted because they offer you a low price, you get what you pay for i guess. I definitely don't recommend using this company. Bay Harbor Islands Florida Author: new york, New York Moving Companies: state to state move Bay Harbor Islands, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Blue cloud sauna. Com Come across thus website on Facebook and it state get the Wright trainer now for 24.99, I order since June the 17 and still did receive it yet ,I try calling them no answer, I leave a message I never get any return call back from them, they collect the money out of my bank account but I never get what I order from them. California Nationwide Author: Irving, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Blue cloud sauna. Com Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Peach state freightliner forest park Scamming with false diagnostic Forest park Georgia
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Truck Dealer Repair: Peach state freightliner forest park Forest park, Georgia

Jul 18 2017
Penn State Industries substandard quality ripoff Philadelphia Internet Author: Hollywood, Florida Manufacturers: Penn State Industries Internet

Jul 17 2017
Thomas Edison state university Thomas Edison state college Billing charges Trenton New Jersey Author: Linden, New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: Thomas Edison state university Trenton , New Jersey

Jul 16 2017
Air wind and solar AKA AWS Daryl Easton Amanda Easton They installed faulty solar panel system and was not tdlr license to do in the state of Texas and they burned my house down and mine and my children and my wife stuff up and refuse to pay Dallas Texas
Author: ARP, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Air wind and solar AKA AWS Texas

Jul 15 2017
Cardio express Baily Domingos My locked locker was robbed, when I went to counter Baily Domingo's the acting manager wouldn't let me use the phone to call state police. When trooper Picard came, Baily Domingos wouldn't release names of people signed in..this leads me to believe is a inside theft ring of employees at cardio express. This happened on July 9th 2017. If you have been robbed at cardio express, call me (((REDACTED))) Tolland Connecticut Author: DANIELSON, Connecticut Adult Care Facilities: Cardio express Baily Domingos Tolland, Connecticut

Jul 15 2017
Advertize on my car Advertise on my car Biggest rip off. They state that after you pay around 24.00 to order your sticker that after you post a picture of the sticker on your car they will reimburse you the money you paid out. However, after you call to request your money they tell you that you agreed to getting your money back after you make 300 in sales. Also, I was told there is a yearly fee of 35.00 that would occur after a year. I signed up in May and today, July 14, I receive an email saying it is time to charge the annual fee. Internet
Author: Irvine, California Unusual Rip-Off: Advertize on my car Internet

Jul 14 2017
American Traffic Solutions and Hillsborough County FL Red Light Camera Scam by out of state Florida county contractor. Tempe Arizona Author: London, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: American Traffic Solutions and Hillsborough County FL Tempe, Arizona

Jul 14 2017
Steve law firm Albert Johnson This company or individual is claiming that I took out a personal loan with United personal loan and they have my address my full name and my license number, they are threatening me with court and going to jail for fraud and tax evasion and wanting me to fill out some type of tax form I guess to get more information. On the email they signed their name as Albert Johnson ,Steve Law Firm they did not even give any contact details or anything to get in touch with them. They do not have a state listed Internet
Author: Morganton, North Carolina Loans: Steve law firm Internet

Jul 14 2017
2017 Texas Vital Records, State Vital Records Took $65, June 6 for a Birth Certificate; past deadline July 13 & has not been delivered. HOG WASH New York ,bank draft, Austin ,via chat, Internet Author: Satsuma, Florida Questionable Activities: 2017 Texas Vital Records Internet

Jul 13 2017
The State Bar of Texas The State Bar of Texas, Texas State Bar Complaint  Texas State Bar, Complaint Texas State Bar Austin Texas
Author: Austin, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: The State Bar of Texas Austin, Texas

Jul 13 2017
BREEDMASTER DOG TRAINING LARRY @ BREEDMASTER RIPOFF DAVIE FLORIDA
Contract Author: Pompano beach, Fl, Florida Adoption Agencies: BREEDMASTER DOG TRAINING Davie, Florida

Jul 12 2017
State Farm Insurance Phylis Nichols is the agent but she has nothing to do with the company fraud Collected insurance premiums for years then refused to pay when I filed a claim Columbia Nationwide Author: Centralia, Missouri Real Estate Services: State Farm Insurance Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Tulsa county dhs Case worker: Marisa burks dhs took my kids when I didn't live in the state of ok tulsa Arkansas Author: fayetteville, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Tulsa county dhs tulsa, Arkansas

Jul 10 2017
Hughes Net Customer Service & Billing is Incorrgiable Called in to cancel service as we were moving out of state Opelousas Nationwide Author: Opelousas, Louisiana Internet Service Providers: Hughes Net Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
International Award payment center A.T Lee, Aethuel Lee I received a prize advisory envelope in my mail the funny thing is I don't ever remember participating in this as they worded it competition so I decided to look it up sure enough many other people have been scammed using the same exact false documents I'm holding in my hand what a shame because most people need money and a miracle and what a horrible thing to do I hope they get what they deserve North Kansas city Missouri Kansas Author: Destrehan, Louisiana State Government: International Award payment center North Kansas city Mo, Kansas

Jul 10 2017
California State Department/Franchise Tax Board Excessive penalty for Statement of Information for an LLC Sacramento California Author: San Diego, California Government Services: California State Department/Franchise Tax Board Sacramento, California

Jul 10 2017
Vision Security v. Xcentric Ventures LLC Lawsuit Against Ripoff Report Dropped After Discovery. Planning to Sue Ripoff Report?  Think Again. Vision Security a history of regulatory violations, including multiple sanctions by many state Attorney General’s, regulatory authorities for deceptive business practices to consumers, tens of thousands of dollars in fines, and loss of its license in several states is exactly the type of business Ripoff Report was designed to expose.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Security Services: Vision Security v. Xcentric Ventures LLC Lawsuit Against Ripoff Report Dropped After Discovery. Planning to Sue Ripoff Report? Think Again. Vision Security a history of regulatory violations Orem, Utah

Jul 07 2017
Shawn Murray and Tony Locane of Royal Lepage State Realty., Brokerage in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Tony Locane and Shawn Murray of Royal Lepage State Realty., Brokerage in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Scammers and Thieves Shawn Murray and Tony Locane of Royal Lepage State Realty., Brokerage in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Tony Locane and Shawn Murray of Royal Lepage State Realty., Brokerage in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Ancaster Hamilton Ontario
Author: Ancaster, Ontario Realtors: Shawn Murray and Tony Locane of Royal Lepage State Realty., Brokerage in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Ancaster Hamilton, Ontario

Jul 07 2017
Peter Marin ,allegedly, Peter Martin Peter Martinez This stupid , disgusting, sad, pot smoking dumbf***  a****** makes a living ripping people off by posing as a real registered optician with the state of texas. He will take your money and deliver s***** glasses he makes himself probably in a garage somewhere. Mesquite Texas Author: dallas, Texas Opticians: Peter Marin ,allegedly Meqsquite , Texas