Your Search | northern state periodicals

Aug 30 2016
Nevada State Bank Zion bank predatory stealing from my checking account and probably fraudulent las vegas Nevada You can't be serious here Author: las vegas, Nevada Banks: Nevada State Bank las vegas, Nevada

Aug 30 2016
ACS collection Cash Services Tbis is a note to all interested parties they claim to in the courthouse shen pressed for location they hang up. Also when asked if they are duly bondeded and regiteted sith the AG's office in your state they will cuss you and call you names. Very professional.... JUST GUESSING COILD BE TERROIST GROUP RAISING FUNDS AND TRYING TO STEAL IDS. JUST SAYING............ Internet Author: Whitesboro, Texas Criminal Justice System: ACS collection Internet

Aug 29 2016
Cognitivenutra.com Nutraenergy.com Deceptive, unethical, Rip-off Savanah, or Washington State somewhere Georgia (returns) possibly Washington St Author: San Antonio, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Cognitivenutra.com Savanah, Georgia

Aug 28 2016
Scott A. MacLeod Beware of Scott McCleod bogus Phoenix attorney. I hired Scott and paid him in full to handle the filing of a simple Quadro split for my ex husband and my 401k. I provided him with all the packets and detailed instructions to complete same day. He promised me he would attend to immediately and that he would have it completed within 30 days. Despite my countless requests for over 3 months now, Scott refuses to provide me any status updates or any proof he has done anything he promised. I have notified him that I longer need his services and to have my check ready for me to pickup since he clearly has not done anything...again with no response. After hearing about this horrible experience my ex husband took care of our Quadro within two weeks. I am now reporting Scott to the state bar and filing a lawsuit if I do not get my refund this week. Beware of this scam artist! Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Scott MacLeod Arizona

Aug 27 2016
Garden State Parkway authority New Jersey Turnpike authority @sallywingles Exit 89 was unmanned for cash receipt and going so on my return trip I was sure to have exact change . The machine did not work. I have contested the 50 dollar fine and was told my reason was not valid.and they will suspend my registration if I don't pay. Who can we fight this with . Perhaps a class action law suit? (((REDACTED))) trenton New Jersey Author: Neptune, New Jersey Toll Booth Cashiers: Garden State Parkway authority po box 4971 trenton, New Jersey

Aug 27 2016
JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin,Texas,Engineering, IT and Construction Jeff Anderson and Bobby Anderson have been working under this company that is a total ripoff!. They explain you that we work with the State Department, we get government project. they show themselves very ligitimate and they have created a very fake document to show the business plan and to convince you with the fake location. Anyways, it is long story, in short, after all, I gave $14200 loan to Bobby as he mentioned that he knows Companies in Japan and he needs to travel there. the time he received the money, He never returned and another day he will ask you for more. He carries U.S government ID with him to show that he is a legitimate person. I am not sure how he has this CAC card used for military. stay away from this guy and the company. I finally report his case to the government authority and he is under investigation. He will never stop to ripoff more people. I have his promissory Note to return my loan but never done it. PLEASE BE CAREFUL Austin Texas
Author: Houston , Texas Federal Government: JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin, Texas

Aug 26 2016
Merrimack Valley Roofing and Gutters LLC secret hierarchy Jeremy CoitoBarry BillcliffBarry James In 20 words or less: The roof came out OK, but they destroyed my garden. I paid with a credit card. I was able to track down the bank account. It went to Jeremy Coito. I checked with the state and verify that he is the owner of Merrimack Valley roofing as well as many variations of the name. I was able to track his address to (((REDACTED))) Haverhill mass Haverhill Massachusetts Author: haverhill, Massachusetts Roofing Companies: Merrimack Valley Roofing and Gutters LLC secret hierarchy Haverhill, Massachusetts

Aug 25 2016
On Call Services Since we perform work for Garden State Plaza, this individual asked us to perform Electrical Work at the BCBG Max Azaria in this location, work performed on T&M. However, this was in 6/2015 and we cannot get ROBERT to return our calls and all calls go to his cell phone. When i tried researching his phone number, this RIPPOFF REPORT CAME UP. Apparently we are not the only ones he scammed. Buena Park California Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Electrical Services: On Call Services Buena Park, California

Aug 23 2016
bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisconsin,  john Solberg dba;jd rockefellerllc brent & vicki strelka dba; Standard preowned auto sales lot #1 Kaukauna dba; suamaico investment group llc Bryan crain dba;living on the end llc james lenz dba; james lenz auto sales llc sold my consinement vehicle by useing Wisconsin Department of motor vehicles secured web site without paying me for our 2004 mazda miata while knowing i have a loan on the car. i still have my title in my name poaying a loan on my car while Wisconsin DMV stole my title & registered it in new owners name i want my car back or my money dmv stole from us i filed law siut claim with police and state of wisconsin dmv & dot and all associates kaukauna & suamico 2 sales lots Wisconsin Author: bryant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisc Wisconsin

Aug 23 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |  CRAPPY, BORING, CHEAP, EURO TRASH LOOKING SEOUL SEOUL KOREA 3 years without resolution on 6 reports in my & my firms name Author: Kansas Advertising Agencies: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) SEOUL, Select State/Province

Aug 20 2016
Garden state fuel 4.79 is not 5.00 dollars Hamilton Hamilton ni nationwide Author: Bensalem , Pennsylvania Gas Stations: Garden state fuel nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London London London
Jack Gaylord Author: Birmingham, Alabama Realtors: Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint London, Select State/Province

Aug 19 2016
Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC I am an oversea investor , I am very unluckily met Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC , they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detriot Georgia, London I have a friend from Hong Kong with bad experience Author: Alabama Real Estate Services: Detriot Advantage London, Select State/Province

Aug 18 2016
Perfect Nutra Solutions NUTRABALANCE LLCNutraShift LLC I signed up for a free trial offer pay for shipping NO WHERE did it state in the offer I was going to be billed MONTHLY for the product I called the company 4 times and I'll be making a fraudulent claim at my bank! Pendleton Indiana
Author: Bentonville, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: Perfect Nutra Solutions Pendleton , Indiana

Aug 18 2016
Findlay Toyota Findlay Auto Group Findlay Toyota accepted my check in the amount of $17,000 to purchase my vehicle after my lease expired, then failed to send the title paperwork to the State of Nevada. I am 78 years old. I believe they were hoping I wouldn't notice, due to my age. Henderson Nevada This isn't a blog site... Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: Findlay Toyota Henderson, Nevada

Aug 18 2016
Experience International Experience BG trading as Experience International Experience International Detroit investment property scam. Misrepresentation of goods and services. London, United Kingdom
Author: London, Investment Brokers: Experience International London, Select State/Province

Aug 18 2016
World wide property management Willie sturgeon, Willie R Sturgeon This is the classic roofer scam man. Do not give him any money he is a criminal and will steal your money like he stole mine. He even suggests that there is a 10 yr warranty. He is a complete crook Northern Indiana Indiana
Author: Grand Rapids , Michigan Building Services: World wide property management Willie sturgeon Indiana

Aug 15 2016
Northern Ford Auto dealer Cut Bank Montana Don't Use Trust As A Cover Up! Author: Point Roberts, Washington Auto Dealers: northern Ford Cut bank,

Aug 15 2016
Rip Off Realtors / Shawn Murray / Tony Locane /Royal LePage State Realty/ Murray Locane & Associates /Leah Scibetta Rip Off Realtors /  Ancaster Ontario
Rip Off Realtors / Shawn Murray / Tony Locane /Royal LePage State Realty/ Murray Locane & Associates /Leah Scibetta / Rip Off Realtors / Ancaster Ontario Author: Ancaster, Ontario Realtors: Rip Off Realtors / Shawn Murray / Tony Locane /Royal LePage State Realty/ Murray Locane & Associates /Leah Scibetta Ancaster, Ontario

Aug 14 2016
North State Security Honest Pay For Honest Work Redding California Author: redding, California Security Services: North State Security Redding, California

Aug 13 2016
Federal Filing Services Made website look like state filing site. Dover Nationwide Author: Warrenville, Illinois Legal Services: Federal Filing Services Dover, Delaware

Aug 13 2016
Northern Tool Northern Tool Equipment Total Scam at Northern Tool Extremely Poor Customer Service Internet Author: Steubenville, Ohio On-Line Business: Northern Tool Internet

48, Report #1322084

Aug 12 2016
Northern Underwriting Managers- Northern Underwriting NO idea who this company is. They have stolen OVER $11,000 from my business. Internet Author: Illinois, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Northern Underwriting Managers Internet

Aug 11 2016
Triplesun Photovoltaic Company Tony Hsalo Professional Debtor - Hides Behind Voice Mail - Does Not Pay Bills - Bounces Checks Irvine California LETTER FROM STATE OF VERMONT, OFFICE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL Author: California Dead Beat Customers: Triplesun Photovoltaic Company Irvine, California

Aug 10 2016
Faraday Construction Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Faraday Construction is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Faraday Construction offers customers products from manufacturers who provide industry leading warranties. These high quality products are coupled with a high standard of workmanship performed to achieve total customer satisfaction.*UPDATE: Faraday Construction pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Faraday Construction recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Brent Vaughn Fraud Faraday Enterprises Frad Faraday Construction Fraud Author: denver, Colorado Roofing Companies: Faraday Construction Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Faraday Construction is an excellent choice for roof, window, gutter, siding replacement or exterior painting for home or business. Faraday Construction specializes in making residential and commercial construction projects become reality. Faraday Construction Denver, Colorado can help complete it on-time, on-budget, competitive pricing. Aurora, Select State/Province