Your Search | northland group, inc.

Sep 16 2014
BlueGreen Vacations Inc. BlueGreen Corporation BlueGreen Vacations, Timeshare Scams, Vacation Scams, BlueGreen Scam, BlueGreen Corporation, Timeshare Reviews, Boca Raton Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Travel Services: BlueGreen Vacations Inc. Boca Raton, Florida

Sep 16 2014
ARA Inc. Sent me a letter stated I owe $8,285.79 to an original creditor: Santander Consumer Usa Inc.-Hsbc They don't even have my right middle initial. Villa Park Illinois Author: Saugerties, New York Collection Agencies: ARA Inc. Villa Park, Illinois

Sep 16 2014
Optin Lists Group Anna Martin Took our Money and dissappeared! Los Angeles California Author: St.Albans, Other Internet Marketing Companies: Optin Lists Group Los Angeles, Select State/Province

Sep 15 2014
Cash Advance Inc. Company Stole my Idenity, Stating I took out a loan and did'nt pay back. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Cash Services: Cash Advance Inc. Company Select State/Province

Sep 15 2014
Specialized Events, Inc. Women's Life and Style Expo, Inc, Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Expo, Inc, My Health and Wellness Expo, Inc scam artist, money grubbing Gold Canyon Arizona Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Questionable Activities: Specialized Events, Inc. Gold Canyon, Arizona

Sep 15 2014
8885294329.com, NAFIDE, Inc. CREDIT CARD SCAM, FRAUDULENT CHARGES, ILLEGALLY OBTAINED CREDIT CARD INFORMATION Weeki Wachee Florida Author: Morgan Hill, California Internet Fraud: 8885294329.com Weeki Wachee, Florida

Sep 15 2014
AMERICAN NATIONAL RECOVERY GROUP ,George Dodd, DIRTY SCUM BAGS! Matamoras Pennsylvania Author: Fayetteville, Georgia State Government: AMERICAN NATIONAL RECOVERY GROUP (George Dodd) Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
T.A. EDISON ENTERPRISES, INC chutz phonoking6807 Tyler j. or Ethel Chutz Ebay seller phonoking6807 BAD SELLERS Sold me new laptop & battery, got VERY USED notebook, dead battery, wont connect, SELL JUNK New Orleans Louisiana Author: Clearfield county, Pennsylvania Computer Dealers: T.A. EDISON ENTERPRISES, INC chutz phonoking6807 New Orleans, Louisiana

Sep 15 2014
Radius Market Research Group Dennis Patterson Sent me a check for 1740 asking me to deposit the funds in my account then wire money va money gram. Checks are no good New York New York
Author: Hemet, California Banks: Radius Market Research Group Internet

Sep 15 2014
Faceless me, Facelessme,BLS*Faceless.me Bluesnap Inc CY Thieves BLS*Faceless.me Bluesnap Inc CY Nationwide Author: Gainesville, Florida Consumer Services: Faceless me Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Square, Inc. HOLDING FUNDS HOSTAGE FOR 6+ MONTHS NOW!!! San Francisco, California Nationwide Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Square Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Adam Kempner- Cash Advance Inc. I received a threatening email in my inbox today from an individual named Adam Kempner. He works for cash advance in which he is accusing me of borrowing 542.00. Which is totally false and that his company attempted to contact me on March 3, 2014. Since his company was unable to contact me they are now gonna go forward with legal preceedings. Basically this is another scam by a pay day loan company o get money of me by sending a falsified threatening email. Los Angeles, California Internet Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Cash Services: Adam Kempner- Cash Advance Inc. Internet

Sep 15 2014
Secret Shopper/Bodec Inc. Damon Mayer Stephen Bryce FowlesAmanda Stanton A $2,130.00 phony cachiers ck. was sent for cashing & $1,900 was to be remitted to sender by me! Price Utah Author: South Lake Tahoe, California Small Business Services: Secret Shopper/Bodec Inc. Price, Utah

Sep 15 2014
Lease Finance Group non-cancelable lease, auto-renewal New York New York Author: Pleasant Hill, California Credit & Debt Services: Lease Finance Group New York, New York

Sep 15 2014
Universal Home Improvement Inc. BEWARE - JOB NOT COMPLETE - STOLE $$$$ Los Altos California
Author: Los Altos, California Home Improvements: Universal Home Improvement Inc. Belmont, California

Sep 15 2014
Sutton Music Group, Robert Sutton, Sutton Publicity Ripped-off: Took the Money and Ran. Delivered Nothing. Seattle Washington Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Media Outlets: Sutton Music Group Seattle, Washington

Sep 15 2014
Goel Tala Diamonds, Inc. Universal Diamond Exchange Sold Item not as pictured or described and was cheap construction refusing to refund $4,800. The item was sent back and replaced 3 times and is not a quality product. Chipped stones, uneven set diamonds and poor casting. Looks horrible. Los Angeles California
Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Jewelers: Goel Tala Diamonds, Inc. Los Angeles, California

Sep 15 2014
Assurant Inc. American Bankers Insurance Company Bad Faith Claims Settlement Practices New York New York Author: Atlanta, Georgia Insurance Companies: Assurant Inc. New York, New York

Sep 15 2014
JOSEPH DICHIARA Joe DiChiara's Entrepreneur Success Systems Inc.,Pro Bookkeepers Inc. Bedrock Bookkeeping Had him do my bookkeeping on barter. His bookkeeping services were horrible and unorganized. When the job was finished he did not want to pay the difference in services we offered. Instead he sent us insulting emails. This is no way to do business. LEVITTOWN New York Author: New York Accounting: JOSEPH DICHIARA Internet

Sep 15 2014
Motorcars East Inc Sleazy sales tactics Derry New Hampshire Author: Attleboro, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: Motorcars East Inc Derry, New Hampshire

Sep 15 2014
all state van lines relocation Cal van lines Inc they doubled my weight to charge me more than twice the cost. Margate Florida
Author: Menifee, California Attorneys General: all state van lines relocation Florida

Sep 15 2014
general capital corporation /omimi and associates llc. Anthony Nyame ,Ari Dodoh ,Willy Nganjon kamga I was approach by Mr Willy Nganjon on november las year .He proposed me a accounting service and introduce me to Ari Dodoh of omimi and associates llc and Anthony Nyame of general capital corporation.THe associates group took $ 50,000.00 from me has a collateral to secure loan and promised to deliver the loan in 30 days or he will refund my money back. they stop all contact they don't take my phone call they don't respond my email. new york New York Author: blyn, New York Loans: general capital corporation /omimi and associates llc new york, New York

Sep 14 2014
Minuteman Press International Inc MPI Closed more than 25% of its UK stores in 3 years Farmingdale New York Author: Other Franchisors: Minuteman Press International Inc Farmingdale, New York

Sep 14 2014
Loud Media Group LLC/Tom Stokes Theft of services Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Festivals & Event Services: Loud Media Group LLC/Tom Stokes Internet

Sep 14 2014
Luis Arce Brittney Caylor Arce The Costa Group Forged Signatures Davidson North Carolina
Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Luis Arce Davidson, North Carolina