Your Search | northland group, inc.

Jan 17 2017
Medical Services Group They, somehow, obtained my medication information Nationwide Author: Valley Stream, New York Drugstores: Medical Services Group Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
InstaSmile Limited Sebl Group InstaSmile/SEBL Group Refuses to refund me even though they could not and did not make my clip on teeth! Chicago Illinois Author: Dallas, Texas Dental Services: InstaSmile Limited Chicago, Illinois

Jan 17 2017
United Games FirefanUnited Games Inc Took money but did not deliver what was promised. UTAH Author: Marietta, Georgia Casinos: United Games Internet

Jan 16 2017
S. Barrett Rinzler: Hires Drug Dealers at Restaurant - Square One Concepts, Inc. - Cold Beer and Cheeseburgers : Scottsdale Arizona Legal Notice Author: New York, New York Restaurants: S. Barrett Rinzler Scottsdale, Arizona

Jan 16 2017
Primary Solutions Group CJ Walker, Sr.Investigating Agent, Attorney Taylor, Sally Love First I was notified by a Sally Love from a (877)789-330 around 8-20- 13 stating that my account has been referred to her from Allied Cash Advanced for a total of 770.00, but the company was willing to settle for 330. out of court. I called Cashed Advanced and they told me that someone was going to be in contact with me because it was already turned over to collection. In 2014 I received another call from A Attoney Taylor. I told him that that account has already been settle and he still continue to call and harach me. He stated that I owed That they had no record of the account being paid. Alpharetta Georgia Author: new orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Primary Solutions Group Alpharetta, Georgia

Jan 16 2017
Lease Finance Group (AKA Northern Leasing Systems and Merchant Services) Fraudulent credit card machine lease New York New York Author: Merced, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Lease Finance Group New York, New York

Jan 16 2017
Playster.com Playster is selling a book I hold the copyright to that was published in 1973 by Grosset and Dunlap: Winnie Ruth Judd The Trunk Murders. A google alert email took me to this site: http://dev.quabook.com/view?filename=Winnie-Ruth-Judd%3A-The-Trunk-Murders.zip&q=WINNIE+RUTH+JUDD%3A+THE+TRUNK+MURDERS&group=pro100T7&source=twig-pro-text-rewrite-tagger-d1301-1&t=435887 which then connects to Playster to sign up for a free month. It's a copyright violation! New York -Playster- Internet
Author: Prescott, Arizona Internet Fraud: Playster.com Internet

Jan 16 2017
National Telecom Services, Inc. National Telecom Failure/Refusal to pay subcontractors Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: New York Communications & Networking: National Telecom Services, Inc. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Elite Booting, Inc. inmobilized car at Burger King's Parking Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Auto Towing: Elite Booting, Inc. Miami, Florida

Eviction advisors group THEY DONT STOP EVICTIONS! Florida Internet
Author: Anywhere USA , Florida Legal Services: Eviction advisors group Internet

Jan 15 2017
High Class Universe, Inc. broke a child's heart at Christmas, charged a dog bank & never received it & now 'shop is unavailable' on line is not shown Internet Author: Orland Park, Illinois TV Advertisements: High Class Universe, Inc. Internet

Jan 15 2017
Crooked JOSEPH CASTELLANO Real Estate Inc. JOSEPH CASTELLANO Real Estate Inc; Joseph Castellano. Broker of Record is a crook; 287 Main St W, Hamilton, ON L8P 1J7; (905) 522-2269; Mobile 905-522-2269  will not return my deposit of $50,000.00 Hamilton Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: Crooked JOSEPH CASTELLANO Real Estate Inc. Hamilton, Ontario

Jan 14 2017
SWREG Digital River DR MyCommerce, Inc fka Dr GlobalDirect Inc. dba eSellerate, Mindvision, RegNow, SWReg SWReg will not honor 30 day Money Back Guarantee Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Wahiawa, Hawaii Computer Software: SWREG Digital River Minnetonka, Minnesota

Jan 14 2017
City Lending Inc City Lending Inc of Vienna, Virginia is a Total Fraud Vienna Virginia Author: Virginia Mortgage Brokers: City Lending Inc Vienna, Virginia

Jan 14 2017
Tropical Roofing inc Sold me windowed that have molded between the glass and hardware loss Clearwater Florida Author: New Port Richey, Florida Builders & Contractors: Tropical Roofing inc Clearwater, Florida

Jan 14 2017
CenterWorkshop 2312 S. Valley View Road, Sioux Falls, SD 57106, United States myspringtee@gmail.com H2D Inc.2017 CenterWorkshop. Powered by Shopify Never received item order, no response from company after several attempts by me China bases on tracking site states Souix Falls SB Internet Author: Minnesota Internet Fraud: CenterWorkshop Internet

Jan 13 2017
Tax Group Center, Progressive Tax Group BEWARE....RESEARCH THESE COMPANIES BEFORE GIVING YOUR BANK ACCOUNT INFO Calabasas California Author: Los Angeles, California Income Tax Service: Tax Group Center Calabasas, California

Jan 13 2017
ara inc received a call from this company@my place of employment on 01/03/2017,also received a call from this company on 01/01/2017 from a private number. the message i received on 01/01/2017 stated i was being sued for non payment of a paydat loan. i retured call on 01/13/2017 to see how much was the amt i owe,was told i owed $900 on a $300 loan,but this company was willing to settle for a lesser amt on 01/13/17 Internet Author: houston, Texas Work Place Bullies: ara inc Internet

Jan 13 2017
Freedom Life Insurance Company of America USHEALTH Advisors, USHEALTH Group,National Foundation Life Insurance Company,Enterprise Life Insurance Company bogus healthcare insurance policies Ft. Worth Texas Author: Clinton, Washington Health Insurance: Freedom Life Insurance Company of America Ft. Worth, Texas

Jan 13 2017
Vatterott Vatterott Educational Center, INC. Online classes are not creditable, if you try to take them to a different college.. Waste of time and money for no degree! Locations Cleveland, Ohio Des Moines, Iowa Fairview He Nationwide Author: Yelm, Washington Colleges and Universities: Vatterott Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
SPG Strategic Publishing Group LLC Scott Miner Complete rip off! Total scam! Boca Raton Florida Author: yorba linda, California Unusual Rip-Off: SPG Strategic Publishing Group LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Jan 13 2017
merchant bancard network inc systematically ripped us off valencia calif Author: mcminnville, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: merchant bancard network inc Internet

Jan 13 2017
Jeremy Halbert-Harris, JH2 Group Loan Scam, Never Repaid Deby Atlanta Georgia Author: New York, New York Liars: Jeremy Halbert-Harris Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 12 2017
Three D's Auto Sales Inc. Dwight Deceptive sales practices Ramsey Minnesota Author: minneapolis, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Three D's Auto Sales Inc. Ramsey, Minnesota