Your Search | northwest glass art northwest glassart

Oct 12 2015
1st-art-gallery Copyright Pirate Internet Author: Albany, New York Artist Galleries: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Oct 10 2015
Northwest Territioral Mint My name is Don R Little; this EMAIL is in regards to a purchase that I made with your company Northwest Territorial Mint July 23, 2015 order # 25295 for 5 ten ounce bars of silver on the internet at the cost of (cashers check) $776.50. Your company received the check on July 27, 2015 and gave me a shipping date of October 9, 2015, in which I was shocked how long you’re taking to fill my order, if I was to walk into your retail store, I could pick the ten ounce bars up at once, then why can’t you send my order once the cashers check cleared (most metal businesses practice this format)? Federal Way Washington Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys General: Northwest Territioral Mint Federal Way , Washington

Oct 08 2015
berttramkennethnormanstern Michael lisi art gallery i purchased 5 Bert Stern Marilyn Monroes signed prints and they were freshly made fakes with ink that rubbed off. ebay and New York The COA style has been the same since 2002 Author: nottingham, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: berttramkennethnormanstern

Oct 04 2015
1st-art-gallery, 1st-art-gallery, 1st art gallery, Review: Israeli Malware Scam Tel Aviv Internet Author: New York City, New York Artist Galleries: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Oct 04 2015
Belfast Sales Academy AKA A1 Organisation, DCG marketing, Topaz marketing, Dave Glass, Pamela Glass Deceptive Job title, Wage theft, Unsuitable working conditions, Lying Belfast North Ireland Author: Belfast, Alabama Employment Services: Belfast Sales Academy Belfast, Other

Oct 03 2015
Christian Taylor Christian Taylor, Love Spells & Psyphic Readings, is a complete FRAUD/FAKE/SCAM! I paid him $200 through money gram, Houston,TX. After I paid, he stopped answering & changed the phone#. He also said if it didn't work he would refund my money, to date I ha LOSER/SCAM/FAKE Houston Internet Author: Nashville, Alabama Art Galleries: Christian Taylor Internet

Oct 03 2015
Jose's Body Shop Color World / Jose' Roberto Gomez Very poor workmanship / will not fix correctly / brush paint/ leaking glass Burlington North Carolina
Author: Elon, North Carolina Body Work & Repair: Jose's Body Shop Burlington, North Carolina

Oct 02 2015
cruises only lied about insurance and ability to change cruise dates Internet Author: chesapeake , Ohio Art Galleries: cruises only Internet

Sep 30 2015
Florida Window & Door FRAUD ALERT! BAIT AND SWITCH SALES TACTICS! Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Bradenton, Florida Glass Companies: Florida Window & Door Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Sep 30 2015
CellularOutfitter Internet
Author: Riverdale, Georgia Art Galleries: Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: CellularOutfitter Internet

Sep 29 2015
Northwest Territorial Mint Unacceptable and unwarranted 4 to 6 week hold of refund amount Federal Way Washington Author: Rapid City, South Dakota BBB Better Business Bureau: Northwest Territorial Mint

Sep 29 2015
Northwest Dodge HWY 290 Sent me a voucher for $1000 additional for my trade if I purchased a vehicle before Sept. 30. I purhcased a vehicle Sept. 24. When I presented the voucher they refused to honor it telling me they didn't make any money on the deal. Sales manager refused and my complaint went nowhere. Cannot get anyone from management to respond. Houston Texas Author: Tomball, Texas Auto Dealers: Northwest Dodge Houston, Texas

Sep 29 2015
Safelite Auto Glass Inferior quality replacement winbdshields approved by Geico Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Car Parts & Accessories: Safelite Auto Glass Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Nutrition Northwest SIBO Guru deceptive billing practices Kirkland, WA Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Weightloss Programs: Nutrition Northwest Internet

Sep 28 2015
Kevin Doyle Kevin Doyle Artist Sells FAKE Basquiat Artwork and Claims That It's Authentic Chatham Massachusetts
Kevin Doyle, gentleman_collector Fraud Author: New York Liars: Kevin Doyle Chatham, Massachusetts

Sep 22 2015
Taco Bell W Northwest Highway Ripoff, Scam, Cheat Dallas Texas
@ Robert in USA RE: Definition Of Insanity Author: Dallas, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: Taco Bell W Northwest Highway Dallas TX Dallas, Texas

Sep 22 2015
1st-art-gallery 1st art gallery 1st-art-gallery scam review Tel Aviv Internet Author: Somerville, Massachusetts Artist Galleries: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Sep 20 2015
Northwest Collision Pinemont Auto/TowingOak Forest/Garden Oaks Collision Liars and Frauds! DO NOT GO HERE Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Northwest Collision Houston, Texas

Sep 18 2015
Steven Bikusa Media Arts Solution and Promotions agent, student at the Art Institute of Nashville I am a recording artist here in Nashville. This man found me on Craigslist and I allowed him to sell tickets for me for my show. He ended up running off with the money of the ticket sales which was close to 100 dollars. Now the booking agency is going to be very angry and my show is ruined. Thank you Steve Bikusa, I hope this ruins your career and no one will ever trust you. Nashville, TN Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Ticket Sales: Steven Bikusa Nationwide

Sep 17 2015
Artnwordz Art n wordz did not pay for a webdesign, almost completely website that our company builded. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Websites: Artnwordz Nationwide

Sep 13 2015
Kaplan University I learned how to write one type of essay for !allmost 2000$, then l got to my next semester and they tried to teach the same type of essay in 10 weeks to build up to. I wanted to be an art psychologist and they cannot give that type of degree. Lees Summit Internet Author: Lees Summit, Missouri Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Internet

The GhostHunter Store Took my money and never got my items ordered
Author: Milford, Virginia Art Galleries: Festivals & Event Services: The GhostHunter Store

Sep 11 2015
art institute pittsburgh online Bottom Line Matters, Not Education or Students Tucson, AZ Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Colleges and Universities: art institute pittsburgh online Internet

Sep 11 2015
Next Day Art, Jim Meserve dishonest thief Portland Maine Author: Cashiers, North Carolina Liars: Next Day Art Portland, Maine

Sep 09 2015
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity REVIEW: SMH Records is a US-based record label. Jonathan Hay Publicity is a boutique PR Firm that only accepts a few clients a year, mostly referral-only. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success*UPDATE: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Internet Fraud: Jonathan Hay, Sabrina Hale Internet