NORTHWEST PINES (YES COMMUNITY) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: northwest pines (yes community)
There may be more specific results for "northwest pines (yes community)"
For more specific results for "northwest pines (yes community)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 24 2017
Ergode After ordering item, I received email stating they did not have item . They asked if I wanted to cancel. I emailed yes and even called to cancel. Then they send an email that they are shipping. When I told them I told them to cancel they tell me its too late, as if though I have to make the purchase. I've made a report to the Federal Trade Commision. They made these mistakes and now trying to make me deal for their mistakes. Richmond Internet Author: New York, New York Consumer Services: Ergode Internet

Apr 24 2017
Directv I canceled their service about 2 months ago and had filed a complaint of why I cancelled service early. I was not happy with their service and the way they handles their billing issues and the representatives that I had to contact MONTHLY to fix my billing issues. I noticed on my bank account today that they used my debit card from paying online in the past to deduct $393.58 out of my account WITHOUT my authorization. This has now hurt my bills that will be coming out and cost me more money in the long run. I called to set up payments but they said they couldnt help me because the amount was already authorized through my bank. How is it legal to deduct money without the authorization of a user? atlanta Nationwide No not wrong Author: commerce, Georgia Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
david buckley db_sells_random_stuff: (his ebay ID ) this auction seller is dishonest ! i won an auction,paid for the car he reneged on the deal ! benecia California yes david buckley is a theif , dishonest ! Author: tucson, Arizona Motor Vehicle: david buckley benecia , California

Apr 19 2017
Home Depot Internet sales Incompetent, unreliable, confabulation of internet false information to get rid off the frustrated and poorly serviced paying costumer Internet sale Internet sale Author: Pembroke Pines, Florida Camps & Campgrounds: Home Depot Internet

Apr 18 2017
Instasmile They sold me a product that wasn't what I suppose to get.... They sent me a 6 teeths set which wasn't a full set and it too big and wide looking like s clown teeth.... They didn't fit nor clip... They send u impression and Instasmile have the last say so... Once they receive ur impression they can tell you if they can help you are not which they told me yes Ms Spencer it look like I can help u which when I got the impression I was like calling them to tell them this ain't right... Which they said I didn't have any back teeth which I clearly have... So they said someone will sent u a email about ur problem.... They emailed me almost the end of the day which they know they was closing which I couldn't call them anymore... They made a product which they knew I couldn't uses.... It's sad Chicago Illinois
Author: Laurel, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: Instasmile Chicago, Illinois

Apr 17 2017
northwest hill apartments CWS apartment homes charged $7002.17 despite giving them 3 month additional rent and 2 months advance notice to vacate. austin Texas Author: pflugerville, Texas Property Management: northwest hill apartments austin , Texas

Apr 14 2017
Honda of America A Model of Unreliability and disgusting treatment of customers Nationwide Another Shill Author: Irving, Texas Auto manufactures: Honda of America Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
Community choice financial Attempted to hack into my bank account John Williams Internet Author: Spring, Texas Cash Services: Community choice financial internet

Apr 11 2017
American campus community U-Club Not living there and told them and they still want $250 Morgantown West Virginia Author: Fairfield , Connecticut Adoption Agencies: American campus community U-Club Morgantown , West Virginia

Apr 11 2017
Bank of America Theft from poor people, they hate us so they punish us Nationwide
I love this website - it makes a permanent record Author: naples, Florida Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Apr 10 2017
Texas American Chinese Cultural Foundation TACCF Fake Nonprofit Organization Scammed Unsuspecting Community Volunteers by Double Invoicing Richardson Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Clubs & Organizations: Texas American Chinese Cultural Foundation Richardson, Texas

Apr 10 2017
TATE & KIRLIN ASSOCIATES, INC TRS LIMITED They sold my account to this collection agency who sent a bill to my wife for $179.97. I have never ordered nothing from them, never received a bill or a call from them before. They just went to get my wife. I DO NOT RECOGNIZE THIS DEBT AND WILL NOT PAY. Author: pembroke pines, Florida Adult Care Facilities: TATE & KIRLIN ASSOCIATES, INC Nationwide

Apr 09 2017
NRG Clearbod Jive Bod I don't know how/where/when this entity got my debit card number but I have two pending charges for 89.00 and 86.00 I only contact numbers are on the charges. This is nuts. How do these people do this? I am 72 and on fixed income. I will need our attorney general to help me, yes? One is New York, and one is California Author: Rockford, Minnesota Alternative Health: NRG Clearbod

Apr 09 2017
ebay yes i have informed them that these controllers are counterfit. to all xbox one users. if spot controller being sold on ebay and is black or white but has 4 green leds on top. these do not work on the xbox one. make fine pc controllers. but if you buy for your xbox.you ill return it almost the day 1
Author: richmond, Indiana Computer Dealers: ebay

Apr 04 2017
McDonald's Corporation and McVicker, Inc. dba West Sound McDonald's, McDonald’s Corporation and McVicker, Inc. dba West Sound McDonald’s: (1) Apparent Contempt For Consumer Food-Poisoning Complaint, (2) Ostenisble Involvement In Running “Corporate Playbook” Chapter-And-Verse, By-The-Numbers, In Perpetrating Classic Evasive “Runaround Treatment” Against Innocent Injured Consumer, and (3) Likely Employing Stalling-Tactics In Order To Effect Delays In Administering Just Resolution Of The Matter and Therefore Leaving It Suspended On-Hold and Yet Unresolved While Insisting Upon Remaining Incommunicado (Belfair, WA) Belfair Washington RETRACTION: Timely Pull-Back of Misplaced, Therefore In This Case Errata-Data ..... How Bizarre It All Is Author: Belfair, Washington Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Corporation Belfair, Washington

Mar 31 2017
Dawn Of The Sphynx Dawn Majors Lies about HCM reports, lies about her breeding practices, bad breeder Carson City Nevada Dawn of the Sphynx Cattery is a respected reputable Sphynx breeder in the cat community.. Author: Junau, Alaska Animal Services: Dawn Of The Sphynx Carson City, Nevada

Mar 26 2017
DTR towing Dishonest Manassas Virginia
Tainted Author: Catlett, Virginia Auto Towing: DTR towing Manassas, Virginia

Mar 25 2017
A Forever Recovery RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: A Forever Recovery is 100% dedicated to operating a safe and secure addiction treatment facility that focuses on customer satisfaction. The residential program will continue to improve it's facility and offerings to help clients. *UPDATE: A Forever Recovery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. A Forever Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
TELL YOUR STORY! I understand your trepidation Author: Midfield, Texas Mental Health: A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. A Forever Recovery has professional certified staff, the facility has created a quality standard well above the industry standard for addiction treatment and substance abuse recovery. A Forever Recovery, has sought to bring together many different trained, licensed professionals or certified recovering members of many different modalities that have a background in the addictions field. Internet

Mar 23 2017
Y B Media LLC. Yaniv Mindell Sophisticated SPAM OPERATION Illegal. Impersonation Pembroke Pines, Florida
As Court Ordered to Remove These Entire Postings File attached is the Permanent Injunction Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Adult Web Sites: Y B Media LLC. Pembroke Pines, Florida

Mar 23 2017
TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY antiquechina2009 on Ebay Where do I start? Let's see, first I purchase a Android cable box for $25.00 not bad right?. Then I waited for ever for it to arrive. Finally when it does arrive it doesn't even work Turn On When I tried to reach TOMTOP for assistance I am told that all of their items are tested before shipping them out. Sure! Just like the 1000 & 1 other items you sold to hardworking customers that did not work. I was ensured I would get a new item, tic toc it never came. I asked for a refund and they gave me the run around. YES! Finally I get a message that they refunded me my money.. Oh so I thought, because here I sit still checking and guess what? NO REFUND.... SCAM SCAM SCAM.... Their merchandise is TRASH! Stay away from TOMTOP and antiquechina2009 on Ebay....They are one in the same.... China Internet Author: Yonkers , New York Miscellaneous Electronics: TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY Internet

Mar 22 2017
Big 5 Sporting Goods BIG 5 SPORTING GOODS RIPPED ME OFF ON A PAIR OF HIKING BOOTS Oceanside California Prove.... Author: Oceanside, California Department & Outlet Stores: Big 5 Sporting Goods Oceanside, California

Mar 14 2017

Mar 14 2017
PRAZA Health P Health I placed order on amazon for a bike. Then just for ordering through amazon you get a free bottle of vitamins so i click yes i was charged $120 scottsdale arizona Author: el mirage, Arizona Drug Manufacturers: PRAZA Health scottsdale ,

Mar 11 2017
DC Moving Darcy Blampied190 Curry drive Yellowknife NT X1A2N3 DC MOvers Yellowknife extortion practices Yellowknife NorthWest Territories Author: Toronto, Moving Companies: DC Moving Yellowknife, NorthWest Territories

Mar 09 2017
Franklin woods mobile home community Jennifer Jordan, Jerry the maintenance supervisor, the 2 other employees that drive around in the company truck and do nothing, Michelle Dunlop,& who ever the owner is. Fair houseing violation 803b and f, 804f3B, breach of contract, insurance claims fraud, intimidation niles Michigan Author: niles, Michigan Mobile Home Parks: Franklin woods mobile home community niles, Michigan