Your Search | northwest glass art

Dec 21 2016
High Class Universe Charged my credit card and sent no merchandise. Internet Author: Wichita, Kansas Art Galleries: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 20 2016
Saxton Lafasto Auto Glass ExpressGreen Choice SolutionsSafe Choice Autoglass Failed to pay me for entire month of work! Las Vegas Nevada Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Saxton Lafasto Internet

Dec 20 2016
High Class Universe Ordered online the World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box Internet Internet Author: Brighton, Colorado Art Galleries: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 19 2016
Nexus Property Management Northwest Woods Opportunistic, horrible Erlanger Kentucky Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Questionable Activities: Nexus Property Management Erlanger, Kentucky

Dec 19 2016
Safelite auto glass Sean , Wyatt Scratched our paint , took light bar off , and left black sealer all over our paint around the window !! Got a 1100 estimate and they offer us 200 estimate they got from one of there shops never gave us anything and pur jeep is a mess Bradford pa Nationwide Author: Mount Jewett , Pennsylvania Body Work & Repair: Safelite auto glass Nationwide

Dec 18 2016
Prize Candle I have been a customer of Prize Candle for almost 2 years now and have never had any problems until my last order i placed for 3 candles for 33$ on promotion they took forever to get to my house and when the mailman brought them upstairs to me all you could hear was the broken glass rattling in the box i purchased these for a Christmas gift and now have broken candles no gift and 33.00 $ gone when i tried to contact the phone number is out of service I have written 2 emails as well with no responce I am highly disatisfied and just want either my candles or my money back. Someone please get to the bottom of this nationwide Author: New Britain, Connecticut Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
Mediagemm.com Tajeing money from my account and I'm not a member Internet Author: Crystal river, Florida Art Galleries: Mediagemm.com Internet

Dec 10 2016
Northwest Motorsport Inc Puyallup My worst lifetime Nightmare Puyallup Washington Author: Auburn, Washington Abusive Parents: Northwest Motorsport Inc Puyallup Puyallup, Washington

Dec 09 2016
The Best Music CDs Bought CD and found it to be bogus. Pirated. Leonard Cohen does not play and is a rip off eBay Internet Author: Ridge, New York Art Galleries: Unusual Rip-Off: The Best Music CDs Internet

Dec 07 2016
Sooner Publishing MCI Unethical Business Practices. Contract scams. Enid Oklahoma
Not the Truth Author: Enid, Oklahoma Art Galleries: Sooner Publishing MCI Enid, Oklahoma

Dec 06 2016
Optical Masters Damaged Eye Glass Frames Denver Colorado Resolved and Remedy Author: Denver, Colorado Eye Care: Optical Masters Denver, Colorado

Dec 05 2016
Brenda Kinney Brenda Burke Kinney Caristica Design Studios Caristica Design Stolen fraud $7700 thief con artist deception liar Frisco Texas Author: mckinney, Texas Glass Repair Shops: Brenda Kinney Frisco, Texas

Dec 05 2016
ART & COIN TV Price: $32.95 EACH ELSEWHERE: I paid $1,204.95 for 20 coins. This was a rip off. I have never been cheated so badly TORRANCE California Author: Lumberton, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: ART & COIN TV TORRANCE, California

Dec 04 2016
Magic tracks2121 I paid for an order, magic tracks race cars and it has been over a month and I haven't received anything g nor my money. Fairfield New jersey Author: Oak park, Illinois Art Galleries: Magic tracks2121 Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
William ONeil + Co $50,000 worth of damages/repairs/scratches to our brand new glass Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Cleaning Services: Fish Window Cleaning Internet

Dec 01 2016
ART PLARTFORM NYC International scam to rip off artists New New York Internet
Author: Montreal, Quebec Cultural Centers: ART PLARTFORM NYC Internet

Nov 28 2016
007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc Mr. Gary D. Gruenberg. 007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc, Fragrance Zone, Inc, Grun Art, Inc, Ideas By Design, and Perfume Free Zone are all owned by Gary Gruenberg and use the phone number 305 491-3878. Never sent me a 1 oz platinum american eagle. Miami Florida BS Author: Salmon Arm, British Columbia Multi Level Marketing: 007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc Internet

Nov 28 2016
Cambi Casa d'Aste This is an art auction house in Italy. STAY AWAY FROM THEM. Their bids are rigged. I went through their registration process having to hand over info often used in identity theft, not necessary for an art auction. Then for the first part of the auction I Cambi Casa d'Aste Auctions/ Invaluable auctions Italy Internet Author: Paramus, New Jersey Auctions: Cambi Casa d'Aste Internet

Nov 23 2016
ServPro of Northwest Ontario in California Barry Sonboli The owner Barry assured my house will look the same after they take care of the flooding; with no cost to me but the insurance company. He did not fulfill his promise Rancho Cucamonga California
Author: Rancho Cucamonga , California Maintenance Companies: ServPro of Northwest Ontario in California Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
bright futures glass and windows/ jeff lindstrom paid 50% to have a window installed, never heard from him again. colorado springs Colorado DeRosa complaint Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Glass Companies: joe derosa colorado springs, Colorado

Nov 18 2016
North Beach Art Gallery Brooke Trace She was supposed to block published article foe me to include in a book. She ashed for $20 initially for 40 articles and when she believed the book was going to be a hit she demanded $400 an hour amounting to $4000 and she refused to give me my manuscript unless I submitted to her extortin. She is a thief. She runs phoney charity events and gives nothing to charity . FORT lAUDERDALE Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: North Beach Art Gallery FORT lAUDERDALE, Florida

Nov 15 2016
I am Pr agency Olivia I am pr agency ripped me off of money they never came through with there promises and Olivia was very unprofessional after she took my money. New York Internet Author: Front Royal, Virginia Art Galleries: I am Pr agency Internet

Nov 11 2016
Art Brands LLC (Larry Lavine) Larry Lavine (owner) buying the most cheapest adhesive powder ever to apply to the poorly produced transfers (iron-ons) which is flamable as hell. The T4 polyester powder is more extreme when ignited. Young children and all beware playing with lighters or around open flames while wearing his products. Blacklick Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Neighborhood Services: Art Brands LLC (Larry Lavine) Blacklick, Ohio

Nov 08 2016
Janet Sirmon Fine Art lost two fine art photographs I purchased for $17,658 February 2016, kept the money I paid, promising an insurance refund. Los Angeles California Insurance money paid! Author: Burbank, California Liars: Janet Sirmon Fine Art Los Angeles, California

Nov 04 2016
oilpaintings.com Unprofessional and sloppy paintings by amateurs. Bad communication skills and customer service. Nationwide
Author: brighton, Massachusetts Art Galleries: oilpaintings.com Nationwide