Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

northwest glass art

Showing 26-50 of 3,274 Found Reports For more specific results for "northwest glass art"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 14 2017
Tropical Roofing inc Sold me windowed that have molded between the glass and hardware loss Clearwater Florida Author: New Port Richey, Florida Builders & Contractors: Tropical Roofing inc Clearwater, Florida

Jan 12 2017
American Automotive Equipment REVIEW: Customers feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with American Automotive Equipment offer a 1-year warranty on parts - from top to bottom & stock an enormous parts inventory of parts in a state-of-the-art warehouse in Cleburne, Texas. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Port Chester New York *UPDATE: American Automotive Equipment recognized by Ripoff Report as a Verified Safe business. Charles and his company do make things rite Author: BETHESDA, Maryland Sales People: AMERICAN AUTOMOTIVE EQUIPMENT PORT CHESTER, New York

Jan 12 2017
Assa Abloy Entrance Systems Beware of ridiculous charges prior to work being performed. Toronto Ontario Author: Calgary, Alberta Glass Repair Shops: Assa Abloy Entrance Systems Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
King B Enterprises Northwest Capital, Relentless Credit Services, King B Enterprises, King B Inc, Brandon Relkoff aka Mike Relkoff aka Michael Relkoff aka Brandon Greer aka Mike Greer, Or any of the 71 other known alias's Rip Off, Scam Artist, Professional Scam Artist, Redmond, Las Vegas, Monroe, Snohomish Washington
Author: California Business Consultants: King B Enterprises Redmond, Washington

Jan 09 2017
PRIZE CANDLE LLC I received three candles. One was good other two smashed to bits glass everywhere. I cut my self twice trying to figure out the problem. Phone number no good. Santa Monica California Author: Puyallup, Washington Bed & Bath: PRIZE CANDLE LLC Santa Monica, California

Jan 08 2017
The variety shop They took payment never shipped item and will not responded to email or fb messengers. Paid 60.00 for a clock and can not get ANY contact with them. I didn't know till after my order many others have had issues with not getting theirs Internet Author: Rogers, Arkansas Art Galleries: The variety shop Internet

Jan 05 2017
Indiegogo Ibackpack, Doug Monahan promised a state of the art backpack with wifi and closed shop leaving us high and dry with no wifi San Fransisco California Author: Santee, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Indiegogo San Fransisco, California

Jan 05 2017
Transmissions Northwest This gentleman with a Pontiac Sunfire is one of the biggest Liars that you will ever meet. He completely took advantage of a situation. Burien Washington Author: Mount Vernon, Washington Auto Repair Service: Transmissions Northwest Burien, Washington

Jan 03 2017
Unstoppable vision Did not send me the merchandise I ordered. Author: Houston , Texas Art Galleries: Unstoppable vision

Jan 03 2017
Auto Glass Now Poor Service, Deceptive Pricing, Bad Business Tucker Georgia Author: lawerenceville, Georgia Body Work & Repair: Auto Glass Now Tucker, Georgia

Dec 31 2016
Northwest MotorSports Lynnwood Washington Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: Northwest MotorSports Lynnwood, Washington

Dec 29 2016
PGT Industries Best windows - zero lifetime warranty North Venice Florida
Author: Cape Coral, Florida Glass Companies: PGT Industries North Venice, Florida

Dec 29 2016
Brenda Ginsberg Art & Antiques Brenda Ginton Dishonest Antique Dealer--Shouild be put out of Business Boca Raton Florida Author: Modesto, California Artist Galleries: Brenda Ginsberg Art & Antiques Boca Raton, Florida

Dec 28 2016
Hulu Harsment Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Art Galleries: Hulu Internet

Dec 27 2016
Prize Candle I ordered over $100 worth of candles for gifts for my kids teachers. I received a box of busted up candles that were not properly packaged and not even individually boxed. I immediately emailed pictures of the shards of glass all over the box of busted up candles asking for a replacement. I never received any response or phone call. When I went to their website there the phone number was disconnected. Santa Monica, CA Internet
Author: Wentzville , Missouri Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet

Dec 27 2016
Prize Candle LLC Glass rattling in unopened package; email came back as undeliverable; cannot locate phone # for customer service Internet Author: Waterford, Michigan Appliances: Prize Candle LLC Internet

Dec 25 2016
High class universe I clicked on the link on Facebook and placed an order on December 11th 2016 got the order confirmation email but never received the dog bank but my credit card was charged now my four year old grandson is without a gift at Christmas Internet Author: Lancaster, Kentucky Art Galleries: High class universe Internet

Dec 23 2016
High Class Universe Unstoppable Vision Llc Internet Author: Palm Desert, California Art Galleries: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 21 2016
High Class Universe Checkout was called Shopify.com Christmas rip off Internet
Author: Woodbury hts, New Jersey Art Galleries: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 21 2016
High Class Universe Charged my credit card and sent no merchandise. Internet Author: Wichita, Kansas Art Galleries: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 20 2016
Saxton Lafasto Auto Glass ExpressGreen Choice SolutionsSafe Choice Autoglass Failed to pay me for entire month of work! Las Vegas Nevada Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Saxton Lafasto Internet

Dec 20 2016
High Class Universe Ordered online the World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box Internet Internet Author: Brighton, Colorado Art Galleries: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 19 2016
Nexus Property Management Northwest Woods Opportunistic, horrible Erlanger Kentucky Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Questionable Activities: Nexus Property Management Erlanger, Kentucky

Dec 19 2016
Safelite auto glass Sean , Wyatt Scratched our paint , took light bar off , and left black sealer all over our paint around the window !! Got a 1100 estimate and they offer us 200 estimate they got from one of there shops never gave us anything and pur jeep is a mess Bradford pa Nationwide Author: Mount Jewett , Pennsylvania Body Work & Repair: Safelite auto glass Nationwide

Dec 18 2016
Prize Candle I have been a customer of Prize Candle for almost 2 years now and have never had any problems until my last order i placed for 3 candles for 33$ on promotion they took forever to get to my house and when the mailman brought them upstairs to me all you could hear was the broken glass rattling in the box i purchased these for a Christmas gift and now have broken candles no gift and 33.00 $ gone when i tried to contact the phone number is out of service I have written 2 emails as well with no responce I am highly disatisfied and just want either my candles or my money back. Someone please get to the bottom of this nationwide Author: New Britain, Connecticut Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Nationwide