NORVERGENCE INC. AND COMMERCE COMMERCIAL LEASING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: norvergence inc. and commerce commercial leasing
There may be more specific results for "norvergence inc. and commerce commercial leasing"
For more specific results for "norvergence inc. and commerce commercial leasing"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
dating.polyamorydate.com Dating polyamory date, they promise to find women for you to stare a polygamy relationship but when you make your profile they manipulate your information and only put what they thing people it's gone like and not what you want, for example if you only w Manipulation of personal information. Internet
Author: West Hollywood, California Adult Web Sites: dating.polyamorydate.com Internet

May 28 2017
Shirley Kayczan Ipbhuskydogs Shirley asked for a 300$ downpayment for a sibérien husky. Once sent she dropped off the face of the globe. I can no longer reach her as she seems to change phone numbers and email addresses very frequently. The puppy was to be born over z week ago , poking did was to contact me with an update but no word from her. I can not reach her either. Airdrie Alberta Author: Wabush, Alabama Dog Breeders: Shirley Kayczan Airdrie , Alberta

May 28 2017
James Carr, James Car, Ray Loom and Mystery Shopper Providers Association I unexpectedly received an email alerting me that my first payment was on it's way to me to become a Walmart secret shopper. My first right, yeah right?!? Well , on 5/26/17 I received a fedex at my door, no signature required, as noticed, it was just lying on my doorstep. I opened it and found a cashiers check for 995.00. Made out in my name. Inside also was a letter our a set of instructions as to what, how quickly to do it and what and to whom to forward money and gathered information to. Michigan and Conroe, Texas Nationwide
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: James Carr Nationwide

May 28 2017
Anchor Your Assets Lease Guaranty Jasper USA, Inc Irvine Kevin Jackson H.E.L.P. Corporate Leasing New York and Los Angeles Hazel Mary Jay Stole My Hold Deposit To Apartment Complex Internet Nationwide Author: Laguna Niguel, California Credit Services: Anchor Your Assets Internet

May 28 2017
Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed National Tech LLC Sebrina Johnson Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed Keith Carlson Jim Nothelfer They called to try to consolidate my student loans was one time payment of $150 and $49 a month for the next 3 years I looked them up on the BBB and went on to your website and I found out this is a scam Las Vegas Nevada and California Nationwide Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Adult Career & Continuing Education: Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed Nationwide

May 27 2017
National credit systems inc. Refuse to verify debt owed ATLANTA Georgia Author: Denver, Colorado Liars: National credit systems inc. ATLANTA , Georgia

May 27 2017
Andy Cush / Spin Media and Magazine Andy Cush journalist Unethical Journalist Internet
Author: NYC, New York Public Relations: Andy Cush / Spin Media and Magazine Internet

May 27 2017
Tradition Transportation Tim and Jim Evans , Ben Bard , Jim MC Gee my other half has worked for tradition for a little over a year now tho he has gone three weeks without pay before and they have him as a lease operator they force them to run their customer freight which is not right because of the miles dead head they will send you , so in turn they get their customer freight deliveries on the lease operators fuel. Angola Indiana Author: Rensselaer, Indiana Trucking Companies: Tradition Transportation Angola, Indiana

May 27 2017
Dominate Web Media, Antares Enterprises INC, Adam Killam, Keith Krance, & Ralph Burns Dominate Web Media Facebook Ads Agency Using Deceptive Business Practices. I'm not saying this is a scam or fraud, but... Auburn Washington
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Marketing Companies: Dominate Web Media Auburn, Washington

May 27 2017
Debra Grady I was asked to pay the deposit for renting a room, and NEVER saw the room. Fremont California Author: Fremont, California Rental Supplies: Debra Grady Fremont, California

May 27 2017
STANFORD BROWN MISLEAD AND LIED TOO MIDDELEBURG HTS Ohio Author: CLEVELAND, Ohio Health Care Education: STANFORD BROWN MIDDELEBURG HTS , Ohio

May 27 2017
iolo.finance@usa.com This is all I have. Called me a lied to me about providing 5 years of Microsoft Windows update and protection Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Computer Service & Repair: iolo.finance@usa.com Internet

May 27 2017
HEADLOCK, CLEEN-TESTO BOOST, CHARISMATIC HEALTH, BA2*HAMMERTESTO, Youth Renew. BEWARE! BIGGEST FRAUD EVER. FAKE PRODUCTS WITH HORRIBLE SIDE EFFECTS( HEADACHE, SUICIDE THOUGHTS, DEPRESSION, AND MORE), TRIAL $4.99, HOWEVER THEY CHARGE YOU $88.57 FOR EVERY TRIAL BOTTLE WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT Fountain Valley, CA 92728 (Fake address) Internet
Author: Bronx , New York Supplemental Health Programs: headlock Internet

May 27 2017
Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Tjhin Franky, Unit 2, 59-61 Edward Street, Riverstone New South wales-2765 Deceptive, deceitfull, dishonest and unscrpulous conduct Sydney NSW Australia
18th Nov Response From the Attorney General's Office of the state of Victoria. Author: Mulgrave Victoria Australia, Other Questionable Activities: Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Sydney, Select State/Province

May 27 2017
Sears Spokane Employees Federal Credit Union remitter - Joshua Vollmer received a check for payment fof wrapping my car and advertising for Baskin-Robbins ice cream. Read about it and sounds like a scam. Spokane Washington Author: Pataskala, Ohio Bad Check Writers: Sears Spokane Employees Federal Credit Union Spokane, Washington

May 27 2017
Balmer & Kalt Refused to let me return substandard divers watch too small for a man to wear and of poor quality. Internet Author: Hanover, Maryland Jewelry Stores: Balmer & Kalt Internet

May 27 2017
Let Me Serve You Cristina Martinez- Thief Debbie- Owner accomplice? Cristina Martinez of Davie Florida (((REDACTED))) (D/O/B) lured me in on Offer up to have me buy two cell phones. I purchased them and they were stolen!! Probably from a client of LET ME SERVE YOU cleaning service in south florida owned by Debbie ( 954-548-5762) when I called Cristinas job after filling a case with BSO I did a skip trace found her emploer Debbie when I called to alert Debbie that she has dishonest employess she laughed, I explained I gave the case number fact is. Anyone who allows a girl like Cristina Martinez to work for them will soon be holding some liabilities, It is clear they all must do drugs beware do not let them in your house Coconut Creek Florida
Author: Davie, Florida Cleaning Services: Let Me Serve You Coconut Creek ,

May 27 2017
Go shop and save Luv savings SCAMMED OUT OF MONEY. CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD Nationwide
Author: Wilmington, Delaware Department & Outlet Stores: Go shop and save Nationwide

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 27 2017
Beauty Basics I cancelled my order a yr ago.. then about 3 to 4 months ago they start sending me product and charging me again. The number they provide rings and hangs up on you. La Jolla California Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Skin Care: Beauty Basics Nationwide

May 27 2017
National Corporations Unlimited Inc. Randolph Hirsch Fraud Tanaza California Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Financial Services: National Corporations Unlimited Inc.

May 27 2017
Cash construction Casey Cervantes cash Nicole vigil cash Stole downpayment and lied about being registered and insured Gothenburg Nebraska
Author: KEARNEY, Nebraska Home Improvements: Cash construction Gothenburg , Nebraska

May 27 2017
Handy Hayden LLC (or) Handy Hayden (or) Hayden Smith Overcharging, incomplete work, cheating and Blackmail Punta Gorda Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Home Improvements: Handy Hayden LLC Punta Gorda, Florida

May 27 2017
ROADSIDE SERVICE Offered $ 100 Walmart Gift Card if I answered their survey. This was a veiled attempt to get my hard earned money by giving me endless offers for products i didn't want. Tampa Florida Author: STERLING HEIGHTS, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: ROADSIDE SERVICE Tampa, Florida