NORVERGENCE INC. AND COMMERCE COMMERCIAL LEASING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: norvergence inc. and commerce commercial leasing
There may be more specific results for "norvergence inc. and commerce commercial leasing"
For more specific results for "norvergence inc. and commerce commercial leasing"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
investment properties mexico feeding on the elderly and weak scammers who pressure you and lie playa del carmen quintana roo
Author: miami, Florida Real Estate Services: investment properties mexico Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Americorp Leasing LLC Payment Systems Lease ripoff. Equipment ripoff. Policy ripoff. Rochester Nationwide Author: Greenwood, South Carolina Financial Services: Americorp Leasing LLC Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Choice Periodicals Magazine scam, I tried to cancel and they wouldn't let me. Trying to get me to pay for magazines I don't want for $1200. Plus wanting me to pay $300 to cancel. Atlanta Georgia Author: Santa Rosa, California Questionable Activities: Choice Periodicals Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 26 2017
My Crisis Gear They have removed $39.99 which started on 11/21/2016 and removed the same date on the following dates also: 1/03/2017, 1/21/2017, 2/20/2017, 3/20/2017, 4/20/2017, 5/31/2017 and 6/20/17 for a total of $319.91. I had to finally close down this account. Allen Texas Author: Cheswick, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: My Crisis Gear Allen, Texas

Jun 26 2017
Parts go .com Auto parts global llc1298 sw biltmoore stSaint lucie fl 34983 I ordered a 2004 chevey 350 turn key motor i paid $ 975.00 on 5/15/17 i was suppose to get my motor nine days latter well after 30 days go by the motor shows up it was only suppose to have 78 thousand miles on it and its suppose to be turn key .  Port saint lucie Florida Author: Morgan hill, California Auto Parts: Parts go .com Port saint lucie, Florida

Jun 26 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer service team and office staff are dedicated to customer care and satisfaction. Extreme Tactical Dynamics customer first approach is leading the industry.*UPDATE: Extreme Tactical Dynamics pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Extreme Tactical Dynamics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Boonville, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Jupiter, Florida

Shipsurance Etsy and Ebay sellers BEWARE!! California Nationwide
Author: La Crosse, Wisconsin Work at Home: Shipsurance Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
FIP LLC Funding divison Gave me loan for 2640 +300 fee sign paper for that was only on contract they I sign for 21000.00 that was not on what I read go back to look on paper and now 350 parents for 60 months on there now with 21000.00 Henderson Nevada Author: burlington, New Jersey Loans: FIP LLC Henderson, Nevada

Jun 26 2017
Vacasa Vrbo/vacasa Refused to issue vacation rental refund when entire area and roads to access the rental was closed due to forest fires Brianhead Utah Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Travel Agencies: Vacasa

Jun 26 2017
OLYMPIA LAW GROUP AND MONICA DAVIS, DALILA MARTINEZ, SAM BRANCO STOLE MY MONEY AFTER MAKING FALSE GUARANTEES LOS ANGELES California Author: HOUSTON, Texas Legal Services: OLYMPIA LAW GROUP LOS ANGELES, California

Home Depot HORRENDOUS INSTALL AND CUSTOMER SERVICE Daytona Beach FLORIDA
Author: ormond beach, Florida Home & Garden Stores: Home Depot of Daytona Daytona Beach, Florida

Jun 26 2017
Southwest/Go To Engines Purchased Engine and had it installed by a certified mechanic. Called to activate the warranty. Said they would send a new engine, but not cover the labor to reinstall it, because the warranty was not activated after the engine was installed. The car has never left the shop, because it smokes too much- not (1) mile has been added to the odometer. Tried to reason with the warranty rep Scott to no avail. Do not understand from a reasonable business standpoint why they do will not honor the labor cost of installing the engine. Internet Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Auto Parts: Southwest/Go To Engines Internet

Jun 26 2017
American Home Shield, American Home Shield Home Warranty HIRES VERY BAD CONTRACTORS AND DOESN'T ANSWER THEIR PHONE LINES Carroll Iowa Author: Tucson, Arizona Maintenance Companies: American Home Shield Carroll, Iowa

CVH Homes Inc FRAUD kissimmee Florida
Author: college park, Georgia Travel Services: George Gomez CVH Homes Inc kissimmee , Florida

Jun 26 2017
Brymon college Everest college Wrongfully enrolled me into school and took my grant money..promised me it would be a new career it all was a lie.i have been indeep debt and unable to go back to school Everett Washington Author: Bremerton, Washington Trade Schools: Brymon college Everett,

Jun 26 2017
ROMCORP INC d/b/a Software Empire Microsoft Windows 10 License Scam Clearwater Florida
Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Software: ROMCORP INC Internet

Jun 26 2017
Vicksburg Ford Lincoln Mercury Mazda, Inc. Scammed me into signing a contract, then refused to cancel the contract and give my trade in back Vicksburg Mississippi Author: Vicksburg , Mississippi Auto Dealers: Vicksburg Ford Lincoln Mercury Mazda, Inc.

Jun 26 2017
Opti-Loss Garcinia and Luminous Mango Cleaner ,same company, False Advertisements, Ripoff Internet
Author: Cathedral City, California Drug Manufacturers: Opti-Loss Garcinia and Luminous Mango Cleaner (same company) Internet

Jun 26 2017
Xpressary Ripped off- took my money and didn't send my money Los Angeles Internet Author: Cameron Park, California Sales People: Xpressary Internet

Jun 26 2017
Xpressary Ordered a waist trainer three months ago, emailed them a few weeks later, they stated the order is being filled. I emailed again last month and now they are not even answering. Would just like my money back. Internet Author: Fairfield, Washington Weightloss Programs: Xpressary Internet

Jun 26 2017
Dar Water Front I recieved a letter from Dar Water Front stating I owe money 88.97 for a product I did not authorize to charge my credit card. My credit card company disputed the charge as fraud and did not pay the money. Chase bank cc also filed this as a fraud charge. This charge showed up on my cc over 9 months ago and I have not heard or seen any bills, letters, disagreement, or any other contact from this company since my cc marked it as fraud! I called and you don't recieve a real person, the website to dispute it is not valid, and they say it will go to the collections within 30 days if they do not recieve a dispute. I will be writting the company but I am sure that will get me no response either. Sherman Oaks, California Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Alternative Health: Dar Water Front Sherman Oaks, , California

Jun 26 2017
Excel Funding Solutions They applied to 10 credit card companies, and not telling us about thats there way of funding is using my credit limit on the cards would be used for funding and even though they lied about funding they expect us to give them a fee of 1500.00 dollars by thursday or it will go up to 500.00 more in interest. Henderson Nevada Author: pinola, Alabama Financial Services: Excel Funding Solutions Henderson, Nevada

Jun 26 2017
Ripoff Report REVIEW: White Glove Moving & Storage Commitment To 100% Customer Satisfaction. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. White Glove Moving and Storage employees will go above and beyond the client's expectation in the pursuit of excellence with every move - Consumers can feel confident & secure when doing business with White Glove Moving & Storage. Bayonne New Jersey, New York, New York, Nationwide Author: Tempe, Arizona Moving Companies: Ripoff Report REVIEW: White Glove Moving & Storage Commitment To 100% Customer Satisfaction Bayonne Bayonne New Jersey, New York, New York, Nationwide, New Jersey

Jun 26 2017
24hourwristbands.com, Net Brands Inc TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Netbrands Media Corp's commitment is to deliver a fun and exciting online shopping experience backed by superior customer service. Netbrands Media Corp, owns and operates a network of online promotional products websites like, 24HourWristbands.com, Imprint.com, and OrderLanyards.com. The top priorities at Netbrands Media Corp, are customer satisfaction and delivering superior products at the lowest possible prices. Netbrands Media Corp receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Their 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Netbrands Media Corp. Author: Tempe, Arizona On-Line Stores: 24hourwristbands.com, Net Brands Inc REVIEW: Netbrands Media Corp's commitment is to deliver a fun and exciting online shopping experience backed by superior customer service. Stafford, Texas

Jun 26 2017
SMI Construction I used SMI Construction to redo my kitchen. They started it March 2016 and didn't finish until November 2016. They are a rip off artist. They stole our money. My husband and I paid them for their horrible services and they never paid the contractor we had to put in our granite countertops. The cabinets on the one side of our kitchen is not back close enough to the carpet so the drawers don't open all the way on the set of cabinets right next next to it. When they drilled holes for the knobs and the screws they left a mess in our cabinets. I recommend to anyone who can see this message DO NOT USE SMI CONSTRUCTION. Melbourne Florida Author: Inverness, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: SMI Construction Melbournr, Florida