Your Search | nouveau tech secret society

May 03 2016
Saiks I Tech Harassing phone calls. Continually asking for more money for service. Asking for payment to a different country. Nationwide Author: Carmi, Illinois Computer Help Desk: Saiks I Tech Nationwide

May 02 2016
Secret Serums 41 Canal Street, Lewiston Maine 04240 Secret Serums is a major scam free trial charged bank account $170. Lewiston Main Internet Author: NORTHPORT, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Secret Serums Internet

May 02 2016
Lashed By Holly Studio / Holly I was mislead by Holly the lash tech. I had natural looking lashes on and went to Holly for a refill. She looked at my lashes and told me she added lashes the same way I had my lashes extended. However, after I laid on her table and let her apply the lashes, I found out different. Not only did she apply the lashes with a hard black glue, she put so much on my lashes that my eyes were very irritated! A day later they were already starting to fall off taking my real lashes with them! 4days later I went back for her to either fix my lashes (to which there were no lash extensions left at this point), or get a refund. Ms. Holly had the audacity to tell me she was charging me more money because I had no lashes on and she doesn't do refunds!  Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Consumer Services: Lashed By Holly Studio Decatur, Georgia

Apr 29 2016
credit nouveau redit Nouveau, Lisa Padilla, Chandra Adams, Chandra Adams Johnson, Chandra Johnson Promised us to have 3 new cards each and we never got one, I paid a 1000$ dollars to these people and then the husband talked down to me cause Im Black saying black people mess up credit all the time PHOENIX AZ Author: mesa, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: credit nouveau Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Simply Mac Do not do business with this company! They took my Mac which needs a new drive on April 19. The Mac sat for 9 days in the Kent facility because 1- they don't have a repair tech there and 2- you won't believe this - they didn't have a box to put the Mac in to send it to Seattle! It is now April 28 and they say they will get to it sometime in early May. So the 7 to 10 clock hasn't even started yet after almost 2 weeks. In hindsight, I wish I had taken it my local repair guy and I would have had it the next day. Again, do not do business with this company if you need a computer repaired. Kent Washington Author: Federal Way, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Simply Mac Kent, Washington

Apr 26 2016
Lincoln Technical School Lincoln School of Technology Lincoln Tech Knows How to Take Money from Poor Sick US Veterans Melrose Park Illinois Author: berwyn, Illinois Education & Learning Centers: Lincoln Technical School Nationwide

Apr 24 2016
Nouveau Tranguille Shipping merchandise and charging me for it. I did not order Charging me. Santa Ana California Author: Eugene, Oregon Medical Supplies: Nouveau Tranguille Santa Ana, California

Apr 23 2016
Star Tech rude and incompetent! Lake City Florida Author: Jennings, Florida Computer Dealers: Star Tech Lake City, Florida

Apr 22 2016
Steven M Repetti Steve Repetti, Steven Repetti, Steven Michael Repetti Sr.. Steven Michael Repetti. Steve Repetti Sr.. Radweb Technologies, Inc., Radweb Technologies, Radweb Tech, Radweb, RadWeb Technology Partners, RadWebTech5G/Fifth Generat Serial Fraud - Incompetant Software Developer - Convicted Felon - Hendersonville Tennessee Steve Repetti is a Fraud! Author: Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Steven M Repetti Hendersonville, Tennessee

Apr 22 2016
Sean O'Neal of O'Neal Strategy Group Charged with Fraud Rolling Hills Estates California
I am Sean O'Neal Author: Playa del Carmen, Real Estate Investing: Sean O'Neal Rolling Hills Estates, California

Apr 22 2016
American Residential Warranty Will not respond to cash out offer becuae tech didn't provide serial number but it is available Boca Raton Florida Author: ROWLETT, Texas Maintenance Companies: American Residential Warranty Boca Raton, Florida

Apr 22 2016
Tech Alliance Anant Anand Shahi Tech Alliance is a Fraud company & Anant Anand Shahi is a Fraud and a Scammer Sandiego California Author: Birmingham, Alabama On-Line Business: Tech Alliance Sandiego, California

Apr 22 2016
Delta Society International Non-delivery of newsletter for weeks, no refund Burlington North Carolina Author: Robstown, Texas Gold & Silver Investments: Delta Society International Burlington, North Carolina

Apr 21 2016
Ndot Technologies Ndot Tech, Tagmytaxi.com Taximobility.com Ndot Tecnologies are scam, they claim to devolop apps for you but never complete the job once you have paid Internet Author: Alabama Software: Ndot Technologies Internet

Apr 20 2016
Steve Repetti Steven M Repetti, Radweb Tech, Crunchfire Venture, Crunchfire Technologies - Scumbag-Fraudster Convicted Felon-Total Fraud-Scam Artist-Conman Nationwide
Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Steve Repetti Nationwide

Apr 19 2016
RainSoft Great Lakes Water Treatment, Inc. Sale's man over stay 3 hours, made promises that later found out was misleading. I was informed of maintances free system and tech said that was untrue, plus there is a fee for any repairs. My husband and I were mislead. Finall, I sent tech away and cancel the order. Cleveland Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Consumer Services: RainSoft Cleveland, Ohio

Apr 19 2016
Pro Tech Air Filtopur Products Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: North Liberty, Iowa Personal Services: Pro Tech Air Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Apr 18 2016
Nouveau-Skin Slammed credit card account Santa Anna California Internet Author: Hutchinson, Kansas Beauty Salons: Nouveau-Skin Internet

Apr 17 2016
Pawsibilities Humane society of greater AkronSummit Humane Society Considering Pawsibilities? Read this first, may give you Paws for thought. Terrible experience. Twinsburg Ohio Author: Chagrin Falls, Ohio Animal Services: Pawsibilities Twinsburg, Ohio

Apr 17 2016
Mrs pamelarodriguez Doing God'work that what the old woman whontold me she was 60years old suffering from longtime breast cancer,she was told by her doctor that she onlu has less than two months to live and she would want me to be her next of kin to diatribute the funds to the poor,and she told me to contact the bank where she gave me details like secret code ,batch number and the qn which the answer wasMrs pamela and had $5m for her inheritance pamelarodriguez@otlook.com Internet
Author: kamapala, Other Banks: pamela rodriguez Internet

Apr 14 2016
Jay Grove aka Blackmagic Tech PC Repair & Networking,aka Blackmagic Tech IT Services & Computer Repair Took my Items for repair/sale and never returned repair items or paid out on my consignment items. Everett Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Jay Grove Everett, Washington

Apr 14 2016
RCN service tech equipment theft Chicago Il Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Cable Companies: RCN Nationwide

Apr 14 2016
Fel-tech Hammers and Frank Lashua BFrank18 intersat FRANK E LASHUA Fel-Tech and Frank Lashua Is A Liar And A Cheat Worcester Massachusetts
Updated Information Author: Sacramento, California Sex Offenders: Fel-tech Hammers and Frank Lashua Worcester, Massachusetts

Apr 14 2016
Yankee Tech Solutions Beware they are scammers Nationwide Author: Uintah, Utah Computer Fraud: Yankee Tech Solutions Nationwide

Apr 13 2016
Secret Sucess Machine ,SSM, Spencer Brown This is a warning: Avoid the Secret Success Machine business opportunity as heavily promoted by Spencer Brown on YouTube.com and other areas. Greenville South Carolina Funny How Competitors Will Lie Author: Pocahontas, Arkansas Home Based Business: Secret Sucess Machine (SSM)