Your Search | nouveau tech secret society

Oct 18 2016
Advanced Tech Support REVIEW: Advanced Tech Support dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Advanced Tech Support committed to providing most efficient, highest quality, remote computer support business to customers. *UPDATE: Advanced Tech Support pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, assures them of complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Advanced Tech Support recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Advanced Tech Support Author: Torrance, California Computer Service & Repair: Advanced Tech Support | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Advanced Tech Support team can confidently handle myriad of computer problems that home users, small businesses face on a daily basis. Advanced Tech Support with over decade of experience in security software marketplace. Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 17 2016
Global Tech Squad Inc. I turned on my computer today and was surprised to notice that there was a message indicating that my computer had been affected by spyware and Malware. Global Tech Squad Inc.'s telephone number was on the screen saying they would provide a solution to the problem. I mistakenly allowed them access to the computer to remove the spyware and Malware. The individual at the company identified himself as Josh Matthews said they could provide me protection for a year for $199. I declined the coverage. It is my belief that they accessed some confidential information on the hard drive on my computer. This company needs to be put out business because it is defrauding customers. Dallas Texas Author: Portland, Oregon Computer Fraud: Global Tech Squad Inc. Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
Solid Tech Support Solid Techies After connecting, they would not show up again... Nationwide Author: Marion, Vermont Customer: Solid Tech Support Nationwide

Oct 16 2016
Neat deceptive, no customer or tech support available Author: walnut creek, California Software: On-Line Business: Internet Marketing Companies: Neat

Oct 16 2016
Angela Holt Designs Foul Mouth Bully Angela Holt, Angela Holt Designs, Crafty Peeps, Crafty Peeps Society Foul Mouth Scammer Crafter Greenbrier Tennessee Inept Author: Kentucky tempdir: Angela Holt Designs Foul Mouth Bully Greenbrier, Tennessee

Oct 15 2016
Angela Holt Designs Angela Marie Holt, Daniel Holt, Angie Holt, Crafty Peeps, Angela Holt, Angela Holt Designs, Craft Peeps Society, Chasing the Chatter, Kelly Holt Craft Kit Scammer Alert!!!!! Greenbrier Tennessee Author: North Carolina Arts and Crafts: Angela Holt Designs Greenbrier, Tennessee

Oct 14 2016
Turn Around Communications Turn Around Cable Company lazy management , unqualified supervisors. especially Darnell, he was never a tech. El Monte California Author: Los Angeles , California Internet Service Providers: Turn Around Communications van nuys, California

Oct 11 2016
Allinone tech Giving me refund; told to give to charity;they then reset my computer;need password;must pay $199 to get my computer back the way it was Herndon India Respond to the filed complaint Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Allinone tech Herndon, Virginia

Oct 10 2016
phenom health products excessive secret charges internet Author: PRESCOTT VALLEY, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: phenom health products Internet

35, Report #1331990

Oct 06 2016
goldtechsourcing.com Angel/ Sales Manager GOLD TECH CO.,LIMITEDEmail: Sales@goldtechsourcing.com, goldtech88@yeah.netSkype:goldtech28Website: goldtechsourcing.comTel:+86-755-21633705Fax:+86-755-21633706Addre scammers-do not send original goods, just cheap fakes shezhen, china longgang district
Author: adelaide, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: goldtechsourcing.com Internet

36, Report #1331935

Oct 06 2016
Mico Tech Support Received a phone call from man with Middle Eastern accent stating he is calling on behalf of Microsoft regardng a computer virus that was reported and traced to our IP address. Offered to walk me through removing the virus. I asked for name (Roger) name of company (Micro Tech Support) and call back phone number (800-253-0390 ext 1003). He said his name is Jimmy Nationwide Author: Alabama Computer Service & Repair: Mico Tech Support Nationwide

Oct 06 2016
Tint Tech Butchered my side door panel when installing tint on windows of my car and refused to repair it!! Calgary Alberta
Tint Tech Owner Author: Alberta Motor Vehicle: Tint Tech Calgary, Alberta

Oct 04 2016
The League Neothink society Scammed me out of 135. 00 for a book thats suppose to contain magic codes Dallas TX 75356-0627 Texas Author: Kansascity, Kansas Civil Rights Violators: The League Neothink society Dallas TX 75356-0627, Texas

Oct 03 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM Some how got my debit card number and I've been charged $29.95 for last 3 months. They will not replace my money and I am on disability. I did not give them my card info, in fact, I've never heard about them before.. Nationwide/ Int We got their secret hotline number Author: Monteagle, Tennessee Credit Reporting Agencies: GLD*SVCGS.COM Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
Easysoft Locked my computer. Pretended to be Microsoft Tech person. Made me scan a check for $199.99 so they could unlock my computer. Said my computer was hacked and a worm virus was slowly infecting my entire computer network. Internet Author: Chelmsford, Massachusetts Hackers: Easysoft Internet

Sep 30 2016
reimage.com Upclick.softtechies.com,u;click.com,sofware.informer.com ted.s@upbill.comcleverbridge.com solidtech.com reimageplus.com they collected 3 payments on one day for product that they did not apply or finish reimage for computer did nothing for my pc and erased some of my good programs and wont refund my $79 even though the tech said you have 30 days to use product and if not satisfied you can get complete refund Internet Author: Kingston, New York Computer Service & Repair: reimage.com Internet

Sep 29 2016
Avantech tech live connective Upfront refund then big ripoff Florida Author: Lidcombe, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Avantech tech live connective Florida

Sep 27 2016
REJUVENEM Said that this is Kelly Ripa's secret line Dresher Internet Author: Dresher, Pennsylvania Eye Care: REJUVENEM Internet

Sep 27 2016
7 Dollars JFK Parking.com This company is constantly changing it's name. Beware of ANY parking at this address or close to it, including 147-07 Guy R. Brewer Blvd, Springfield Garden, New York This company offers to park your vehicle near JFK. They park your car on the street and RENT it out to other individuals while you are away. After a two week reservation, my car was driven over 3,000 miles and had damage to it. Springfield Garden New York Best Kept Secret Parking Author: Connecticut Parking Garages: 7 Dollars JFK Parking.com Springfield Garden, New York

Sep 27 2016
Robert Half Technology Staffing I interviewed as a CABLE TECH for this position. After interviewing and having experience with CAT5 and CAT6 ethernet cables I was considered for the position. After making several calls to follow up on the position start date, I never received a call back nor did the person in as point of contact for the position make an effort to contact me. Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Employment Services: Robert Half Technology Staffing Raleigh, North Carolina

Sep 26 2016
Business Innovations Group NMA Tech SolutionsI E Business ConsultingConsult Big sell domain names but never come through with deal just promises of deposit and sale. Want more money for advertising and traffic. Salt Lake City Phoenix UtahArizonia Author: Azle, Texas Work at Home Business: Business Innovations Group Salt Lake City, Utah

Sep 25 2016
MainStreetMedia360 Rich Degan MSmedia360 Charged for services NOT delivered.Kept secret passwords for all sites and entered wrong info for company. Won't change it. having to sue him now. NIGHTMARE-Do NOT HIRE! Stuart, Florida Internet, Florida, California Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Websites: MainStreetMedia360 Rich Degan Internet

Sep 24 2016
Secret Serum Advanced Legacy Technologies It was a scam. Unauthorized charges on my credit card for $85.00 each for s trial product that they charged $5.95 each LA Internet
Author: Plano, Texas Beauty Salons: Secret Serum Internet

Sep 19 2016
Secret Serum Product Description Ripoff Lewiston Maine
Author: Denver, Colorado Home HealthCare: Secret Serum Lewiston, Maine

Sep 17 2016
WSFS Bank Wilmington Savings Fun Society Manufactured Overdraft = Manufactured Overdraft fees Wilmington Delaware Banking 101 Author: Naples, Florida Financial Services: WSFS Bank Wilmington, Delaware