Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

nouveau tech secret society

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 12 2017
CELLSAVERS THEY SEEM TO HAVE NAME NAMES AND DIFFERENT WEBSITES BUT DO NOT KNOW ALL. CellSavers, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.655 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA, United States Ste 1450 THEY SEND A PHONE TECH TO YOU FOR 79. The first tech lied about the repair and then proceeded to tell me that he was so depressed he could commit suicide because is girlfriend had left him a year before and went with a woman and he caused that! The second told me the first one had royally robbed me and no job was necessary just to replace my cracked screen saver for 10 but changes the screen and kills my phone? The next one you have contact me yesterday is #2 who ruined my phone. SURE!! Then the next you curse me out saying he was there and i wasn't yet he admitted he never came and it just a mix up and confusion on client names yet he was never within 1 1/2 hours from me!! The you send convict man who threatens me, my hotel, and has to be asked to leave.  Nationwide Author: NY, New York Cellular Phone Companies: CELLSAVERS Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
Glowappeal Nouveau skin care celestial core jaanu Charging my bank account under different names almost $200. For a one time free sample for $4.95 shipping and handling Tustin, california Internet
Author: Little compton , Rhode Island Skin Care: Glowappeal Internet

Feb 11 2017
ANT BEYOND NUTRA (CA) ANT BEYOND NUTRA (CA)& LIFE SOURCE (IN) I saw a story titled something about why Megyn Kelly was leaving FOX NEWS. Stated she was leaving to pursue a new skin care line that was the secret to her youth.  (CA) (IN) (CA) (IN) Author: 35 county road 864 , Mississippi Questionable Activities: ANT BEYOND NUTRA (CA) Internet

Feb 10 2017
Apex Coffee Machines The company sod me non-functional machine. The sent a tech out and the tech could not get it to operate. The the confirmed to me I would only need a bottom part of machine; but they sent top part of the machine which is inoperable. I am asking for a refund. They did not want to resend the tech out, the sent only a link and the pump would not work on it. Syosset NY Author: Cleveland, Ohio Vending Machine Companies: Apex Coffee Machines Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
Big Fish Casino Not answering tech problems and strange happenings Internet
Author: Clinton, Tennessee Casinos & Cardrooms: Big Fish Casino Internet

Feb 05 2017
Glamor Time Pools Gary Lively Pebble Tech Pool Allen Texas Author: Plano, Texas Pool Services: Glamor Time Pools Allen, Texas

Feb 04 2017
Digiarty Software, Inc (WinXDVD) Anna HengSales & Tech Support Teamサポート チームDigiarty Software, Inc. I downloaded a program that did not work well -did not get refund Internet Author: Ottawa, Ontario Computer Software: Digiarty Software, Inc (WinXDVD) Internet

Feb 03 2017
Computechhosting.com server23.com CompuTech Hosting LLC CompuTechHosting, Compu-Tech-Networks, Compu-Tech-Solutions,Compu-Tech-Solutions, Server23 and Server77, ssd-hosting-team, and many other names. CompuTech Hosting Computechhosting.com shut down our server account after being with them over a year Saint Louis, Missouri Internet
Author: Castaic, California Web Hosting: Computechhosting.com Internet

Feb 02 2017
Cittone Institute Iincoln Tech Scammers! Mount Laurel Internet Author: Atlantic City, New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: Cittone Institute Internet

Feb 01 2017
SECRET SERUM C/O GLF I called the company and asked how I send the product I don't want back and how I get a refund. I was aked if I opened the package. I told the lady I opened it. How was I suppoded to know what was inside. She told me that its company policy that she can't giv eme a refund and I can't send the product back because I opened the package. Lewiston Maine Author: Remer, Minnesota Skin Care: SECRET SERUM C/O GLF Lewiston, Maine

Feb 01 2017
Stone Caster Studio SCS, Stone Caster Studio Inc., SCS Tech, SCS Technlogies Over a year, and still no full order. no refunds. no emails. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sacramento, California Unusual Rip-Off: Stone Caster Studio Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 31 2017
Connect Market research Secret shopper assignment fraud Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Miami , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Connect Market research Pleasant Grove, Utah

Jan 29 2017
Link Technolgies or Link Tech Run away don't walk! This is not really a staffing company! It's a scam! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Programmers: Link Technolgies Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 29 2017
David Varrone, Mindset Merchants Business Success Alliance, Success for the Rest of Us, Secret Success Machine, David@successfortherestofus, Weston, Fl. LIES, DECEIT, ABUSE, MAJOR LOSSES!! Weston, Florida Nationwide Author: Davie, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: David Varrone, Mindset Merchants Nationwide

Jan 25 2017
Zaran Tech Bangalore S4 HANA Training with Zaran Tech is waste of Money Bangalore Karnataka
Author: Bangalore, Tutoring: Zaran Tech Bangalore Bangalore, Iowa

Jan 23 2017
The League I received a letter from Tom,last name could not give, who said they know all about me and I deserve this wonderful opportunity. I was to keep this secret and pay nothing, except to pay it forward to a deserving person that I know. I was to mail or fax Congratulations, you have been chosen to join us! West Valley City, Utah Author: San Diego, California Cult Organizations: The League West Valley City, , Utah

Jan 23 2017
Secret Serums Ordered free trial on Jan 5. Was charged for shipping which I knew about. On Jan 21st was charged $176.81 at 4am for this product that I never received . Lewiston Maine Author: Lexington, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: Secret Serums Lewiston, Maine

Jan 23 2017
Secret Serums False Product Claims and Sneaky Billing Practices Los Angeles California
Author: Illinois Questionable Activities: Secret Serums Los Angeles, California

Jan 23 2017
1956 DISH, scam! Company guarantees secure two year plan; after equipment instillation, tech gives paper work with 1 year special rate; leaves out contract is for 2 yrs, but you will be locked into contract for 2 Baton Rouge LA Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Bait-and-Switch: DISH TV Nationwide

Jan 19 2017
Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Next town technology PVT LTD I am a Home User Alabama Internet Author: she`, Alabama Customer: Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Internet

Jan 18 2017
richard rogers/ Rev Tech scam Reseda California Author: Reseda, California Computer Service & Repair: richard rogers California

Jan 17 2017
Gayle Flynn Edinburgh Horror Film Society Gayle Flynn Facebook Meetup Misandrist Predujice Edinburgh, Scotland Internet
Small update... Author: Edinburgh, Scotland, Websites: Gayle Flynn Internet

Jan 16 2017
The Secret Society They stated that I was chosen for the secret society to receive secrets that will make my family and I wealthy like the Rothschild, and Rockefeller family West Valley city, UT UT
Author: Bellwood, Illinois Attorneys General: The Secret Society Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
Radius Global Radius Central Inc.(Thomas Moore HR ) Secret Shopper Research Miami Florida Author: Queens, New York Employment Services: Radius Global Miami, Florida

Jan 06 2017
Spencer Brown Secret Success MachineTurbo Wealth Solution Spencer Brown And Secret Success Machine is a Scam greenville SC Internet can you contact me about this? Author: Other Internet Fraud: Spencer Brown Internet