Your Search | nouveau tech secret society

Dec 21 2016
Star Tech Tel Gabby Leon I called this company because I needed to have 5 cameras activated,  The technician came out and checked the cameras only to tell me he couldn't help me and took my $150. Pomona California Author: Perris , California Computer Service & Repair: Star Tech Tel Pomona, California

Dec 20 2016
Happy Paws Dachshunds/Jamie Wing Secret Valley Dachshunds Bad Breeder/Puppy Mill Stanwood Nationwide Author: Fayetteville , North Carolina Questionable Activities: Happy Paws Dachshunds/Jamie Wing Nationwide

Dec 20 2016
1st National Bank They have hidden fees and teller will Not inform the customers their account is negative Dallas Texas A Sorry Example of Society Author: Dallas, Texas Liars: 1st National Bank Dallas, Texas

Dec 14 2016
Brentwood Line Filler/Brentwood Super Serum Secret Serum Advanced Legacy Technologies It was a scam. Unauthorized charges on my credit card for $85.00 each for s trial product that they charged $5.95 each LA Internet California
Author: Ankeny, Iowa Healthcare Centers: Brentwood Line Filler California

Dec 12 2016
Rapid Fullfillment Inc. Skin Tech SCAM Pacoima California Author: Cayuta, New York Liars: Rapid Fullfillment Inc. Pacoima, California

Dec 12 2016
SEARS Duct Cleaning services BAIT AND SWITCH! I answered a Sears advertisement, responding to their offer to clean the HVAC duct work in my home. Upon arriving in my home, the Tech. from Sears immediately disregarded their advertised offer and attempted to sell me additional, unnecessary services. He attempted to frighten me into getting a completed mold decontamination of my system, in addition to cleaning unnecessary air ducts that needed no cleaning. He stated that my dust problem was due to dust from my blower etc., I asked him to show me how this could be the problem. He said he would have to talk to his supervisor etc, and he left my home, not to return. I called the Sears Office, spoke with a person who claimed to be the Techs supervisor (Deon), who gave me no answers regarding this matter. Deon was very rude and unprofessional, he knew nothing but how to trick me into accepting their plot. I told Deon that I am a retired Contractor, very familiar with HVAC systems etc., and I was not accepting their Bait and Switch plot. My sincere advise to all, is don't waste your time dealing with Sears Duct Cleaning services. This is a sham and some responsible person at Sears, or the Better Business etc, should look into this sham and do something about it. Nationwide Author: CAMP SPRINGS,, Maryland Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: SEARS Nationwide

Dec 11 2016
Dj sidereal On Friday July 8th at 10:58pm, I got a direct massage on Twitter from @djsidereal about him being interested for me to be on his new mixtape coming out soon. I saw the message the next day on Saturday July 9th and responded withsend the invoice of $50 after he promised to put it on his mixtape called everyone needs to know featuring 21 savage, metro booming, Kirk bang, frizzy wright and more. He promised me 1500 direct blogs, social media of over 50k people, & mixtape hosting on by society. Internet Author: Teaneck , New Jersey DJ Services: Dj sidereal Internet

Dec 11 2016
Race Tech Motoring aka Race Tech Forged (web site) Race Tech operates in a devious and deceptive manner Mayfield California
Author: Hood River, Oregon Auto Parts: Race Tech Motoring Mayfield , California

Dec 09 2016
Netdroid Tech Stole my money, Quit the job, Did not produce any app, went pass deadline, Really bad communication, Thieves, Beware Surat (India), Ontario (Canada) Internet and India Author: los angeles, California Computer Programmers: Netdroid Tech Internet

35, Report #1341976

Dec 07 2016
Nouveau Beauty Nouveau skin care serum & Tranquille eye cream TOOK 7 UNAUTORIZED PAYMENTS OUT OF MY ACCOUNT IN 6 WEEKS@ $98. EACH! laytonsville Maryland Author: aj, Arizona Beauty Salons: Nouveau Beauty laytonsville, Maryland

36, Report #1341932

Dec 07 2016
Aspire Marketing Guaranteed Tech Support 24/7 New South Wales 2067 South Wales Australia Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Computer Service & Repair: Aspire Marketing Australia

Dec 06 2016
Bank:Fidelity Bank n*g PLC Bank Director: Mr Nnamdi Okonkwo Depositors Name :Mr. Gary Harris Gross Batch no : 66840090040 Year Deposited: 2001 Secret Question : Who is Depositor Answer: Mr Gary Harris Gross Security Code: 90600040020 they wanted to send me 200,000 so they ask for all my information and I give it to them. I didn't know this was a scam. I am very pissed. internet Author: honokaa, Hawaii Banks: Bank:Fidelity Bank Nig PLC Bank Director: Mr Nnamdi Okonkwo internet

Dec 06 2016
Drews RV Tech Quoted $2600 for unnecessary repair ruskin Florida Author: HARDY, Virginia Emergency Services: Drews RV Tech ruskin, Florida

Dec 02 2016
Sobolsoft, Peter Sobol, Send Texts to Multiple Numbers software Sold software online, took payment, absolutely no response from tech support on defective product Unknown Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Computer Software: Sobolsoft Internet

Dec 01 2016
Square Trade/ Staples Bought a desktop from staples and they sold us a warranty with squaretrade. Same story to the T never received a box, called 3 times more and still no box, going to send a tech over....no tech, back the box etc Bozeman Montana Author: Belgrade, Montana Computer Manufactures: Square Trade/ Staples Internet

Nov 29 2016
Aeterek Jason laschenzen elite-tech technologies Shenzen aterek technology co China Nationwide
Author: Richboro, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Aeterek Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
We Fix it Pro Tech Support Scammers, they use fake web-based pop-ups to trick users into calling their scam company. Internet
Author: Internet Computer Service & Repair: We Fix it Pro Internet

Nov 29 2016
Legal Aid Society of Eastern Virginia Director Ray Hartz Repeated acts of failing to represent clients, leading them on, abandoning cases and causing damages by missing deadlines. Hampton Virginia Author: Newport News, Virginia Legal Services: Legal Aid Society of Eastern Virginia Hampton, Virginia

Nov 27 2016
Success Auto Tech SHADY Mechanic Shop ROSEMEAD California Author: Rosemead, California Auto Repair Service: Success Auto Tech ROSEMEAD, California

Nov 26 2016
SECRET EXTENSIONS Daisy Fuentes HAIR EXTENTIONS - TERRIBLE PRODUCT Van Nuys California Author: Henderson, Nevada Celebrities: SECRET EXTENSIONS Van Nuys, California

Nov 22 2016
Video Tech Innovation, VTI, VMI, Video Marketing Innovation YouTube video production, formatting and advertising Mt. Pocono Pennsylvania
Update December 4, 2016 Author: Tampa, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Video Tech Innovation Mt. Pocono, Pennsylvania

Nov 18 2016
Pip Society / Leo Williams Visit: pipsociety.comInstagram @pipsocietyceoSignals: telegram.me/pipsocietyceo Grand Theft of $10,000.00 Leo Williams promised to double my funds with NO Downside Risk / Withheld Profits / Stole $10,000.00 Atlanta Georgia
Stolen Funds Author: Seattle, Washington Investment Brokers: Pip Society / Leo Williams Atlanta , Georgia

Nov 17 2016
Sunshine Metrix LLC aka EyeWrinklesGone aka Adele Nouveau Cream Reduces bags under eyes Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Portland, Oregon Beauty Salons: Sunshine Metrix LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 16 2016
Advanced Tech Support REVIEW: Advanced Tech Support strives to lead customer satisfaction within ] remote technical support industry. *UPDATE: Advanced Tech Support pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Advanced Tech Support recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Basically Fake Tech Support Author: , New Jersey Computer Help Desk: Advanced Tech Support TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Advanced Tech Support team can confidently handle myriad of computer problems that home users, small businesses face on a daily basis. Advanced Tech Support with over decade of experience in security software marketplace. Boca Raton, Florida

Nov 14 2016
Secret Serums Misrepresented as a trial offer. Sent additional product, not ordered. No refund on unopened product. Lewiston Internet Reimbursements received. Author: Spring Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: Secret Serums Internet