Your Search | nouveau tech society "the secret society"

Sep 01 2015
XCELL Wireless Technology GS4 cell phone took in for repair and not returned by tech Pigeon Forge Tennessee Author: Gatlinburg, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: XCELL Wireless Technology Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Aug 29 2015
Windows Tech Pros Selling Virus Removal Internet Author: Cedar City, Utah Computer Service & Repair: Windows Tech Pros Internet

Aug 29 2015
Superior Tech Locked my computer and attempted to defraud me out of money to get it back Nationwide Author: Jefferson, Maryland Computer Fraud: Superior Tech Nationwide

Aug 28 2015
Printex Solutions Alex Mateo, CEO REM-Tech REM-Tech Nutri-KapREM-Tech Supra Fraudulent Charges in excess of $2200 on credit card for materials not ordered. Denver Colorado Author: Cheyenne, Wyoming Computer Service & Repair: Printex Solutions Denver, Colorado

Aug 27 2015
Waist gang society Waist Gang Defective items and horrible customer service!!!! Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Waist gang society Internet

Aug 27 2015
Aldebaran Infotech, LLC Phony tech support scam Fremont California Author: Phoenix, Arizona On-Line Business: Aldebaran Infotech, LLC Fremont, California

Aug 27 2015
Alpha Tech Supply No names given only Rep. 557 Sent an Toner Cartridge and was not ordered....We do not even have a Hewlett Packard Palmdale California Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Miscellaneous Office Services: Alpha Tech Supply Palmdale, California

Aug 25 2015
Well tgy their own friends who ashley and chaz hawthorne got against us even testified in my mothers favor saying she wasn't doing anything to them but the judge turned a blind eye that is what bad Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 23 2015
Michael William Tech Support for Microsoft Offered remote Tech Support for my computer installed SysKey virus unknown Internet Out of the frying pan into the fire Author: San Clemente, California Internet Fraud: Michael William Internet

Aug 22 2015
Feltech Hammer Division Frank Lashua. Feltech, Fel-Tech, Feltech Hammers Rip-off Feltech or Fel-Tech Hammer Division is a fraud! Their Hammers and parts are junk and they take your payment and never send the parts! Worcester Massachusetts Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Sales People: Feltech Hammer Division Worcester, Massachusetts

Aug 21 2015
HEP Pictures that Tech showed of AC duct system are different than pictures second estimate Tech showed and also pictures taken by boyfriend. Knoxville Nationwide Author: Maryville, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: HEP Nationwide

Aug 20 2015
01:28 PM uber tech support How dare they?!?! Trying to scam honest people! SHAME! Newtown Pennsylvania Author: Alabama Business Consulting: Newtown, Pennsylvania

Aug 19 2015
Invent tech /invention technologies Submitted my idea and $7000 .after two years contact was done .now I see the product in all the sporting and fishing magazines.somebody is making money off my idea and its not me.i hope they sleep well at night ripping people off.. Coral gables Florida Florida Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Fishing: Invent tech Nationwide

Aug 19 2015
Solid Tech Solid Tech, ClickBank, clkbank ClickBank Umbrella Company Boise Idaho Author: Auburn, California Computer Marketing Companies: Solid Tech Internet

Aug 18 2015
UTH Urgent Tech Support I have been called several times that my PC was about to crash. They say that they are techs connected with Microsoft Corporation and they get a warning from my PC. I fell for it the first time and they almost got $177.00 out of me. I was able to stop them from receiving the money and removed the icons off my desktop, one of which is used for criminal activity. New York City and London Do more than just remove icons Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Service & Repair: UTH Nationwide

Aug 18 2015
Appraisal E-Tech Hakeem KakaFolasade Kaka Horrible Appraiser Oakley California Author: California Realtors: Appraisal E-Tech Oakley, California

Aug 17 2015
invent tech invent tech rip me off for thousand of dollars and sole my idea for the rotisserie oven it in still selling today. mobile Alabama Author: Macon, Georgia Appliances: invent tech mobile, Alabama

Aug 17 2015
247 PC Tech Support First person talked to was Steven Hages, Oct. 1, 2014 at 1-855-777-9117 Steven Hages Swanton Vermont
Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Help Desk: 247 PC Tech Support Swanton, Vermont

Aug 16 2015
Whatcom Humane Society Animal Shelter Stolen cat, rude, disrespectful, bad service, won't let us have our cat, fees, only want money Bellingham Nationwide
Author: Lynden , Washington Animal Services: Whatcom Humane Society Nationwide

Aug 11 2015
ms service group true tech wizard i called firefox about an issue im having with their website-- someone answered the phone and told me let me take over your computer and i can fix it for you  antelope California Author: bayfair, California Computer Service & Repair: ms service group antelope, California

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Scarey Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Aug 04 2015
The League For your eyes only. Membership Invitation Certificate. ----we are the rich, the famous, the powerful - and the creme de la creme of society, famous sports and movie stars, musicians, billionaires, businessmen, intellectuals, and scientists. Congratulations are in order. You have been chosen to join us, ------- Author: Inglewood, California Unusual Rip-Off: The League

Aug 04 2015
Centura college I attended centura college when it was know as TideWater Tech. This school is a scam after so call graduating I tried to go to another university and was told my last classes was not worth anything because the credits were a rip off they were only three and colleges take four and one of the professor told me at that tidewater tech was accredited when it wasn't now I'm stuck with this loan that I think this school should pay back waste of my time and money. Don't go there Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Fort Worth, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Centura college

Aug 02 2015
American Mensa Ltd. -Sin, degradation, gluttony, low living, drunkenness Arlington, Texas
Mensa Author: Provo, Utah Clubs & Organizations: American Mensa Ltd. Arlington, Texas

Aug 02 2015
Please update info on victim Author: LOCKHART, Texas Bait-and-Switch: TRACY BERNARDO FAIR OAKS, California