Your Search | nouveau tech society "the secret society"

Oct 17 2016
Global Tech Squad Inc. I turned on my computer today and was surprised to notice that there was a message indicating that my computer had been affected by spyware and Malware. Global Tech Squad Inc.'s telephone number was on the screen saying they would provide a solution to the problem. I mistakenly allowed them access to the computer to remove the spyware and Malware. The individual at the company identified himself as Josh Matthews said they could provide me protection for a year for $199. I declined the coverage. It is my belief that they accessed some confidential information on the hard drive on my computer. This company needs to be put out business because it is defrauding customers. Dallas Texas Author: Portland, Oregon Computer Fraud: Global Tech Squad Inc. Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
Solid Tech Support Solid Techies After connecting, they would not show up again... Nationwide Author: Marion, Vermont Customer: Solid Tech Support Nationwide

Oct 16 2016
Neat deceptive, no customer or tech support available Author: walnut creek, California Software: On-Line Business: Internet Marketing Companies: Neat

Oct 16 2016
Angela Holt Designs Foul Mouth Bully Angela Holt, Angela Holt Designs, Crafty Peeps, Crafty Peeps Society Foul Mouth Scammer Crafter Greenbrier Tennessee Inept Author: Kentucky tempdir: Angela Holt Designs Foul Mouth Bully Greenbrier, Tennessee

Oct 15 2016
Angela Holt Designs Angela Marie Holt, Daniel Holt, Angie Holt, Crafty Peeps, Angela Holt, Angela Holt Designs, Craft Peeps Society, Chasing the Chatter, Kelly Holt Craft Kit Scammer Alert!!!!! Greenbrier Tennessee Author: North Carolina Arts and Crafts: Angela Holt Designs Greenbrier, Tennessee

Oct 14 2016
Turn Around Communications Turn Around Cable Company lazy management , unqualified supervisors. especially Darnell, he was never a tech. El Monte California Author: Los Angeles , California Internet Service Providers: Turn Around Communications van nuys, California

Oct 11 2016
Allinone tech Giving me refund; told to give to charity;they then reset my computer;need password;must pay $199 to get my computer back the way it was Herndon India Respond to the filed complaint Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Allinone tech Herndon, Virginia

33, Report #1331990

Oct 06 2016
goldtechsourcing.com Angel/ Sales Manager GOLD TECH CO.,LIMITEDEmail: Sales@goldtechsourcing.com, goldtech88@yeah.netSkype:goldtech28Website: goldtechsourcing.comTel:+86-755-21633705Fax:+86-755-21633706Addre scammers-do not send original goods, just cheap fakes shezhen, china longgang district
Author: adelaide, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: goldtechsourcing.com Internet

34, Report #1331935

Oct 06 2016
Mico Tech Support Received a phone call from man with Middle Eastern accent stating he is calling on behalf of Microsoft regardng a computer virus that was reported and traced to our IP address. Offered to walk me through removing the virus. I asked for name (Roger) name of company (Micro Tech Support) and call back phone number (800-253-0390 ext 1003). He said his name is Jimmy Nationwide Author: Alabama Computer Service & Repair: Mico Tech Support Nationwide

Oct 06 2016
Tint Tech Butchered my side door panel when installing tint on windows of my car and refused to repair it!! Calgary Alberta
Tint Tech Owner Author: Alberta Motor Vehicle: Tint Tech Calgary, Alberta

Oct 04 2016
The League Neothink society Scammed me out of 135. 00 for a book thats suppose to contain magic codes Dallas TX 75356-0627 Texas Author: Kansascity, Kansas Civil Rights Violators: The League Neothink society Dallas TX 75356-0627, Texas

Oct 03 2016
Easysoft Locked my computer. Pretended to be Microsoft Tech person. Made me scan a check for $199.99 so they could unlock my computer. Said my computer was hacked and a worm virus was slowly infecting my entire computer network. Internet Author: Chelmsford, Massachusetts Hackers: Easysoft Internet

Sep 30 2016
reimage.com Upclick.softtechies.com,u;click.com,sofware.informer.com ted.s@upbill.comcleverbridge.com solidtech.com reimageplus.com they collected 3 payments on one day for product that they did not apply or finish reimage for computer did nothing for my pc and erased some of my good programs and wont refund my $79 even though the tech said you have 30 days to use product and if not satisfied you can get complete refund Internet Author: Kingston, New York Computer Service & Repair: reimage.com Internet

Sep 29 2016
Avantech tech live connective Upfront refund then big ripoff Florida Author: Lidcombe, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Avantech tech live connective Florida

Sep 27 2016
Robert Half Technology Staffing I interviewed as a CABLE TECH for this position. After interviewing and having experience with CAT5 and CAT6 ethernet cables I was considered for the position. After making several calls to follow up on the position start date, I never received a call back nor did the person in as point of contact for the position make an effort to contact me. Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Employment Services: Robert Half Technology Staffing Raleigh, North Carolina

Sep 26 2016
Business Innovations Group NMA Tech SolutionsI E Business ConsultingConsult Big sell domain names but never come through with deal just promises of deposit and sale. Want more money for advertising and traffic. Salt Lake City Phoenix UtahArizonia Author: Azle, Texas Work at Home Business: Business Innovations Group Salt Lake City, Utah

Sep 17 2016
WSFS Bank Wilmington Savings Fun Society Manufactured Overdraft = Manufactured Overdraft fees Wilmington Delaware Banking 101 Author: Naples, Florida Financial Services: WSFS Bank Wilmington, Delaware

Sep 16 2016
Nouva fresh Bey blissful eyes I have ordered the products online and was charged and never received any of them. Called customer service and the unable no record of my order very long run around Online New Jersey Author: Sandy , Utah On-Line Stores: Nouveau Internet

Sep 14 2016
Prizm Tech Richard Squire Prizm Tech is an investment scam Internet Author: LA, California Brokerage Companies On-line: Prizm Tech Internet

Sep 08 2016
Global Systems Tech Solution LLC Computer Rip off North Potomac Maryland Author: Passaic, New Jersey Miscellaneous Office Services: Global Systems Tech Solution LLC North Potomac, Maryland

Sep 07 2016
RC Helicopters, Remote Control Helicopters Company, Airsoft Guns Seller HobbyTron RC Helicopters Seller, Remote Control Helicopters Company, Toyrrific LLC, World Trading 23, George Ziavras, Cody Sparks, Remote Control Toys, Magic Kits, World Tech Toys, Kev Kouyoumjian, AirSplat, World Trading 23 INC, Kevork Kouyoumjian, Hoverboard Company RC Helicopters, Remote control helicopters, Airsoft guns, Airsoft gun seller, Kev Kouyoumjian, AirSplat, World Trading 23 INC, World Tech Toys, Inc., George Ziavras, Cody Sparks Valencia California Unverified ,& Frivolous, Review/Accusation Author: Chicago, Illinois Toy Stores: RC Helicopters, Remote Control Helicopters Company, Airsoft Guns Seller HobbyTron Valencia, California

Sep 06 2016
AVANGATE TECH LIVE CONNECT Supervisor Mike Collins They called to tell me they are refunding my money 2 weeks and many phone calls later still no refund. Now I am told this could take up to a month to receive a western union. I talked to my bank today. All these attempts to put money in my account were never done. They opened a demo model account from Bank of America Account. I had all my account numbers Changed and trying to delete their programs as I type. This company is not nice guys. Don't fall for this company they are playing some kind of game I hope they don't have some explosion hack job waiting for my computer.Nationwide Author: Pensacola, Florida Computer Software: AVANGATE TECH LIVE CONNECT Nationwide

Sep 02 2016
CHILDRENS SERVICE SOCIETY CCS.ORG childrens service society of utah CSS COMPLETE NIGHTMARE RIPPOFF,SAVE YOURSELF HEARTACHE salt lake city Utah email address correction Author: lehi, Utah Adoption Agencies: CHILDRENS SERVICE SOCIETY salt lake city, Utah

Aug 27 2016
Tech squad llc This company calls me often and said I paid for support but never heard of them before and told me I was a liar then hung up!He called for three days straight told him I'm going to report him if he keeps on calling me. He called several times with a 3095 number on my caller id. Internet Nationwide Author: Waldwick, New Jersey Computer Help Desk: Tech squad llc Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
International Spiritual Society Amaria savaria de conte seville she keeps sending letters for payment for what she calls the Nostradamus rescue stone. I have paid her in full but she sends letters stating if not paid it will go to the collection agency. I sent her a copy of the money order and sent stone back but keeps sending letters for more payments. how do I about clearing my record showing I don't owe. how do I stop getting good mail from her. thank you, Mel Sayre buffalo New York Author: Akron, Ohio Cult Organizations: International Spiritual Society buffalo, New York