Your Search | nouveau tech society

Jun 27 2016
vista pools Chip Law pools by vista, delta pools, pool-tech inc Professional con artist Rochester New York Author: Rochester, New York Pool Builders: vista pools Chip Law Rochester, New York

Jun 25 2016
INVX GLOBAL PARTNERS LLC Achieve Gea LLC , MXPX Tech Co. LLC, Global Investment Group, INVX Global Realty LLC The head of this scam is the con artist name Aldo Nestor Marchena, a peruvian national, this thief is not alone he has partners in different countries of South America, Bolivia, Argentina, Belize and of course in PERU , where he works with MOISES URMAN BULLON a con artist with 74 years of experience, which I know his modis operandis, he rents expensive properties in posh neigbourghoods, he does not paid the rent, and make belived that he lives in wealth because he has his investments with a great banquer and financial adviser by the name of ALDO MARCHENA , this way he captures money, for the investments located in the USA, The con artist MOISES URMAN BULLOS takes about 20% Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Financial Services: INVX GLOBAL PARTNERS LLC Miami,

Jun 23 2016
AVANGATEE SERVICES, LLC TECH -- SEAN SMITH Computer Online Repair, Saying they are from: IOLO System Mechanics SAN LEANDRO California Author: Hamilton, Indiana Computer Fraud: AVANGATEE SERVICES, LLC SAN LEANDRO, California

Jun 23 2016
Easy Soft Tech Kivi Solutions.co.uk Phishing Attack - Technical Support Scam! Fort Worth Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: Easy Soft Tech Internet

Jun 21 2016
Yoocare yoocare.com,tech-support-scam.wikia.com › wiki › Y...slideshare.net › molyre › is-. Almost scammed me. I was researching what to do when u think ur laptop is infected with spyware when I can across their website. I clicked on live chat and was met by a cindy. The moment I told her that I'm on my mobile and not the laptop they said sorry can't help then disappeared. So I then logged on under a different name. Same person. I then told them my laptop was infected. Woo h*o!! She or he was interested. It went as far as them telling me they want to remotely access my laptop but want payment first. I swore at who ever it was and they ended the chat because I revealed that I knew that were fraudulent. I took screen shots of our entire conversation. When I registered with this ripoff report I didn't leave my true contact details. Except my gmail. If anyone is interested and want to know more pls email me. Internet
Author: Hebersham, Wyoming Computer Fraud: Yoocare Internet

Jun 21 2016
VISIO Service Tech removes optical port, Customer Service denies claim to correct issue Nationwide Author: Beaverton, Oregon TVs & VCRs: VISIO Nationwide

32, Report #1312019

Jun 17 2016
Kanger Tech Product Name: SUBVOD KIT BEWARE-PRODUCT LEAKS AND BURNS CUSTOMER- NO CUSTOMER SERVICE-JUST IGNORED ATLANTA Nationwide Author: Reno, Nevada Electronic Manufacturers: Kanger Tech Nationwide

33, Report #1311950

Jun 17 2016
Carlos Gutierrez Jr. Funeral Consumer Guardian Society (Heritage Life Ins) Carlos promised to stop by with my policy about 3 weeks ago. No show, no policy altho debits rfrom my checking acct each 4th of the month. His phon e number isn't working properly and I am unable to leave a message for him. The address is **** *. ****** **. Chicago. I will soon go there and see if I can get help. **** *. ****** **. Chicago, IL 60646 Author: Wood Dale, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: Carlos Gutierrez Jr.

Jun 16 2016
Solid Tech Crashed my computer using malicious codes, lied about being real computer techies and asked for my credit card information. Online. Whereabouts, possibly India. Internet Author: Pawling, New York Computer Fraud: Solid Tech

Jun 14 2016
Discounted Wheel Warehouse death trap rims, danger to society, We could have died! Fullerton California
Author: Haymarket, Virginia Car Parts & Accessories: Discounted Wheel Warehouse Fullerton, California

Jun 13 2016
American esoteric society Joesph  Nationwide Author: Huntsville, Alabama Abusive Children: American esoteric society

Jun 12 2016
Nouveau Skin Care/Tranquille Nouveau, DermEssence, FaceCreamAntiAging, PLUTOVL*GLAMFINESSE, EVL*GLOWAPPEAL Misleading Free Trial Tifton Georgia Author: Colorado Bait-and-Switch: Nouveau Skin Care/Tranquille Nouveau Internet

Jun 11 2016
Centura College Online Tidewater Tech So call college is a ripoff my degrees means nothing just printed papers on my wall. Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Wadesboro, North Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: Centura College Online Internet

Jun 10 2016
Tech Service Today LLC Tech Service Today Technology Service Today LLC Technology Service Today TST BOYNTON BEACH Florida Author: Malvern, Pennsylvania Computer Service & Repair: Tech Service Today LLC BOYNTON BEACH, Florida

Jun 10 2016
Reva Hash Windows tech. called me a b**** Internet Author: WAYNESBORO, Virginia Computer Fraud: Reva Hash Internet

Jun 09 2016
Tech Defence Tech Defence Kiosks at the mall (Phone Repair) No Skills and no ethics. San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Cellular Phone Companies: Tech Defence San Diego, California

Jun 09 2016
Geeks Tech Zone did not perform service contract or give refund as promised New York City New York Author: Martell, Nebraska Consumer Services: Geeks Tech Zone Internet

Jun 09 2016
YES WE CAN APPLIANCE, MATT LYALL Matt Lyall claims to be just a tech for the company but he is the actual scammer SCAMMER IN WEST ISLIP, YES WE CAN APPLIANCE ROBBED ME OF $900.00 West Islip New York Author: West Islip, New York Electronic Manufacturers: YES WE CAN APPLIANCE, MATT LYALL Internet

Jun 09 2016
Reggie B LIE-A-Tjam/Ivs Computer Tech. Inc Reggie. / God / Highness / Superior Lie is a part of his name. Degrading. Demeaning. Bakersfield California Author: Bakersfield, California Internet Fraud: Reggie B LIE-A-Tjam/Ivs Computer Tech. Inc Bakersfield, California

Jun 07 2016
The Secret Society Received this unsolicited letter, very long, very creatively written to persuade the narcissistic side of a person trying to play on the idea that you are a special person and 1 out of a million offered to be in this club. Very secretive. I sent in letter and they sent me back another letter asking for money, I did not respond. Just got a third letter telling me that I should pay for this book that has all the secrets that I can pass along through the ages. I am not going to send any money. Just sad that they are playing on the vulnerability of someone who is unemployed and feeling depressed at 58. I am glad that I knew to look online, only wish someone could expose whoever is doing this. Dallas, TX Nationwide Author: Marietta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: The Secret Society Nationwide

Jun 06 2016
Aspire Marketing Softweak Corp Computer Tech Fraud Australia/India Internet Author: Parma , Michigan Internet Services: Aspire Marketing Internet

Jun 05 2016
hi tech remodeling group Golan tibi ( guliano ) try to scam my dad calabasas California Violation of terms- False review Author: San diego, California Builders & Contractors: hi tech remodeling group calabasas , California

Jun 04 2016
US TECH SUPPORT MAKING UNFULFILLED PROMISES. SANTA MONICA California Author: Warrenton, Oregon Computer Service & Repair: US TECH SUPPORT SANTA MONICA, California

Jun 04 2016
Ripoff Feltech Hammers, Fel-tech Hammer Division, Frank Lashua Feltech, Fel-Tech Hammers, Feltech Hammer Division, Frank Lashua Feltech is a Scam and now they are trying to sell their scam business! Worcester Massachusetts Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Manufacturers: Feltech Hammers, Fel-tech Hammer Division, Frank Lashua Worcester, Massachusetts

Jun 02 2016
Skynet EHR CDS Health Tech Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Internet Fraud: Skynet EHR Colorado Springs, Colorado