Your Search | nouveau tech society

Apr 11 2016
Lincoln Tech, Shelton CT This is a complete ripoff, turn around and do not come here Shelton Connecticut Author: shelton, Connecticut Nurses: Lincoln Tech, Shelton CT Shelton, Connecticut

Apr 11 2016
Sitebuilder Fraudulent company storefront only. They will take your money but if you call them they say they don't have a technical support team and to send email. Set up domain and unable to point name to another company. System does not allow you to do it. Don't sign up with them. Call them and you reach Phillipines - they say there is not an owner if you ask to speak to a manager or supervisor they said they are the only one there. Nothing but a headache. Not a company/ they are top 6 google searches but they have not tech support. FRAUD! Shut them down! Phlippines Internet Author: MARIETTA, Georgia Web Hosting: Sitebuilder Internet

Apr 10 2016
Hi-tech plumbing Delray Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air Liars and bait & switch ARTISTS West Palm Beach Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Plumbing: Hi-tech plumbing Delray West Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 08 2016
Nouveau Beauty Liberty Mo Gentalfeel.com and CreamTouch Some time in Febuary I ordered off facebook site for this eye and face serum, I thought it was free all I had to pay was the shipping and handling. I thought I had read everything real close and I don't rember seeing anything about cancelling after 14 days. I did go to one of there web sites and found the terms, and it says I would be charged 89.72 and I would recieve another shippment in 30 days and be charged another 89.72. I have been charged 84-75 and 89.75 on 3/9/16 and again on 4/8/16, a total of 349.00 and never received anything else. I;m sorry to tell them but this face stuff is not that good and I wouldn't pay 10.00 for it. Laytonsville Maryland Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Beauty Salons: Nouveau Beauty Internet

Apr 07 2016
Better Living & Credit Services They are frauds and cowards. When I confronted them all they did was run and hide . It's people like this that give other companies bad reputation's and that discourage good citizens trying to better themselves in society today . Ontario California Author: Upland, California Credit & Debt Services: Better Living & Credit Services Ontario , California

Apr 05 2016
Nouveau Skin Care Nouveau Skin Care and Tranquille Eye CremePO Box 25380Santa Ana, California92799-5380 Ordered a free trial for $4.95 plus shipping and handling. Today a 2nd box arrived and when I called to return they claim they cannot find my information unless I give them my credit card number. Santa Ana California or Nationwide
Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Alternative Health: Nouveau Skin Care Nationwide

Apr 04 2016
Nouveau Skin Care Tranquille Eye Cream I was charged for Free product samples Laytonsville Internet Author: Mission Viejo, California Beauty Salons: Nouveau Skin Care Internet

Apr 03 2016
Regina Sirmones, Caseworker Childrens Home Society Of Fl. Regina Sirmones abusive, unethical, dishonest, unsafe, unprofessional caseworker, notorious among many who have come in contact with her. Sumter County Florida Author: Tavares, Florida Child Daycare: Regina Sirmones

Apr 03 2016
safe cart safe cart tech Money taken out of my bank account and pay pal does not appear Internet Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Internet Services: safe cart Internet

Apr 02 2016
Nouveau Skin Care Serum Ordered free sample. Only $4.95 for S & H. Received second order that I did place. Can not reach company to send back or remove charges. Laytonsville Maryland Fine print.... Author: Burleson, Texas Beauty Salons: Nouveau Skin Care Serum Laytonsville, Maryland

Apr 01 2016
iCS Tech Parts Imperative Computer Solutions Claimed my phone was repaired and sent it back with the same broken screen and charged me $200.00 Horse Cave Internet
Author: Brockport, New York Computer Service & Repair: iCS Tech Parts Internet

Mar 30 2016
Iyogi I paid for 5 years of tech help on my computer and got one and then they quit responding and do not answer any phone calls India someplace India Internet Author: Apple Valley, California Infomercial Programming: Iyogi Internet

Mar 29 2016
Life Line Screening Tech was rude and aggressive; supervisor did nothing to remedy problem! Nationwide Author: Syracuse, New York Clinics: Life Line Screening Nationwide

Mar 23 2016
Hi-Tech Pest Pros Hitechpespros, Hi-Tech Hood Masters, Hi-Tech Pest control, Hitechpestcontrol, HI TECH Custom Services Unpaid Wages, Cheap Ba*rds, Houston Texas
Author: Webster, Texas Accounting: Hi-Tech Pest Pros Houston, Texas

Mar 21 2016
Sharpest Rides Kevin Sharp. Sold me a bunk car that costs 12k and have 10k of work on it b/c of their shotty work and are ducking me and said get an attorney. My tech as well as Shomp MINI can attest they knew timing chain needed replacement by changing only one of three guides to flip it quick. Englewood Colorado Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Auto Dealers: Sharpest Rides Englewood, Colorado

Mar 16 2016
Nouveau Tranquille unauthorized bank and credit card charges Santa Ana Nationwide, California Author: Auburn, California Beauty Salons: Nouveau Nationwide

Mar 13 2016
Nouveau Tranquille Eye Cream Skin Care Scam Santa Ana, California Internet Author: Aiken, Georgia Beauty Salons: Nouveau Internet

Mar 13 2016
Drivetime 12180 Garland Rd Dallas Texas 75218 I took the car to master tech and paid out my pocket to pay to get it fix when I have warranty on the vehicle. A the mechanics states the car had metal in the motor & I always call Drivetime that I was always losing oil & in out the mechanics shop . I have the vehicle for 7 months. Dallas Texas
Assumption.... Author: Garland, Texas Auto Dealers: Drivetime Dallas, Texas

Mar 11 2016
E-Tech Computers inexperienced, illegitimate, scammer, con artist, sleazy Lakewood Ohio Author: Lakewood, Alabama Computer Service & Repair: E-Tech Computers Lakewood, Ohio

Mar 10 2016
Nouveau skin care serum and Tranquille eye cream Internet Author: st petersburg, Florida Beauty Salons: Nouveau skin care serum and Tranquille eye cream Internet

Mar 10 2016
TLC Superior Tech suckered internet, phone numbers change they said, New York Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Computer Service & Repair: TLC Superior Tech Nationwide

Mar 07 2016
Creative Edge Management La Vie Privee Architectural Design Group and Smokey Society. Individual Kevin Kirk Lorimer also using alias Kevin Larimer and previously Kevin Lindquist in Phoenix Arizona (NOT United Kingdom) FOUND KEVIN KIRK LORIMER and his newest fraudulent business. BEWARE!!! Phoenix Arizona House next to MOTEL Kevin Lorimer Author: Arizona Consumer Services: Creative Edge Management Phoenix, Arizona

Mar 07 2016
Ilan Investments Inc Ilan Shimon Dani Shimon Aqualogic PoolsAquatic Pool Tech, Inc.Core Design & Construction, LLCD & T Urban Exposure, Inc.D N T Investment IncDs Wholesale, IncElite Sports International Inc.Ft. Lauderdale Design Center, Inc.Ft. Lauderdale European Ilan Shimon, Dani Shimon Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Ilan Investments Inc Florida

49, Report #1292093

Mar 07 2016
Quick Locksmith Tech too advantage of my son, to unlock the garage instead of the front door and over charged him. The tech did not ask for any ID or if their is an adult here. I have called the company 5 times this morning everyone there said that they are the manager. I could not get a straight answer, each employee were all very rude and disrespectful. All I wanted was 140.00 back, the tech charged my son 250.00 but he only had 200.00. The tech could have went unlocked the front door. Can you help? I am unemployed. thanks DFW Nationwide Author: The Colony, Texas Work at Home: Quick Locksmith Nationwide

50, Report #1292015

Mar 06 2016
Law Society Of Upper Canada Law Society of Canada aka Do Not Trust The Law Society - They Protect Lawyers - NOT the public. Toronto Ontario
Author: New York, New York Legal Services: Law Society Of Upper Canada Toronto, Ontario