Your Search | nss magazines

Apr 21 2014
STEPHEN MARK HUGH BARING JONES, TEMPUS SUISSE, TEMPUS GALLERY THEFT, SCAM, Stephen Mark Hughes Baring (Jones), Tempus Suisse, Tempus Gallery, Baring Xavier, Qoxo, art_and_watches, Domain80, Click Tempus, Tempus Online Ltd, Silver Fish Publishing Ltd, Monarch Magazines Ltd, Dayspring International Publishing Ltd, Div Scam & Theft of Watches & Funds 2012 to date London Internet London
Author: London, Other WANTED REWARD $$$: STEPHEN MARK HUGH BARING JONES, TEMPUS SUISSE, TEMPUS GALLERY Internet

Apr 18 2014
United readers service' My account was set I thought for magazines and I misunderstood (I am 77 years old) and now it appears I m in debt I am locked in for 30 months payments of 39.90 = 1197.00 Gainesville Georgia Author: Albany , Georgia Telemarketers: United readers service' Gainesville, Georgia

Apr 16 2014
alliance service co. inc J.fontana J.FONTANA came into my home claiming to work for ALLIANCE SERVICE CO! selling magazines! inever recieved them! 21200 S. LAGRANGE RD #356 FRANKFORT, Illinois 60423 Nationwide Author: bakersfield, California Door to Door Sales: alliance service co. inc Nationwide

Apr 15 2014
Media Enterprises Minority Outreach, The Jewish Journal , The Black Journal, The Hispanic News , The womens Business Journal Veterans News ,PYR Enterprises Company posses as employment journals, promises to run advertisements, pockets the money no ads get run, the magazines dose not even exist. Telemarketers look for new rep in company's humans resourc CITY OF INDUSTRY, California Author: Los Angeles, California Advertising / Deceptive: Media Enterprises CITY OF INDUSTRY, California

Apr 12 2014
YNS SUBSCRIPTIONS BERNIE REES SCAMMED ME OUT OF $50 GLENDALE Arizona
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Newspapers – Magazines: YNS SUBSCRIPTIONS GLENDALE, Arizona

Apr 10 2014
The Readers Club They are telling me i subscribed for 5 years of magazines. i have never done a such subscription and they said i am being charged 9.99 a month on my card. this is the second time they have called me to try to get my card number age and social security number. somewhere in California Nationwide Author: Belleville, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: The Readers Club Nationwide

Apr 09 2014
Achim Finkelde Journalist Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic Internet
Author: New York, New York Newspapers – Magazines: Achim Finkelde Internet

Apr 08 2014
Priority One Clearing Services, Inc. - Third Party Magazine Seller/Processor without an authentication process to verify that subscription was valid/legal. - Clearwater, Florida Author: Tallahassee, Florida Newspapers – Magazines: Priority One Clearing Services, Inc. - Clearwater, , Florida

Apr 07 2014
Hezi Torati, NSS Financials FRAUD HOME LOAN MOD'S AND SHORT SALES New York, New York Author: , Loan Modification: Hezi Torati, NSS Financials New York, New York

10, Report #1052048

Apr 05 2014
Forbes Magazine Harvard Reuters Adam Tanner circumventing rick calixto harvard, forbes benefits from harvard's brand name contributed content, elevation partners scam Internet
Author: New York Newspapers – Magazines: Forbes Magazine Harvard Reuters Adam Tanner Internet

Mar 25 2014
RomeNews Tribune DBA; Npco new publshing company unfair labor practice/exploiting carriers rome Georgia Author: rome, Georgia Newspapers – Magazines: RomeNews Tribune rome, Georgia

Mar 12 2014
YCA Kirby vacuum sponsorship. Black teen going door to door seeking out scholarship money through public speaking. Scholarship, gift baskets, magazines to soldiers overseas. fort worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: YCA fort worth, Texas

Mar 08 2014
F.U.L.K., INC. They stated magazines to help them get to Rome for points. Villa Rica Georgia Author: Pensacola, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: F.U.L.K., INC. Villa Rica, Georgia

Mar 07 2014
VIP Reader Service Baysand FinancialMid-Atlantic Magazines VIP Readers a scam, and have audacity to harass and threaten credit reporting in Laurel,Delaware Lakewood Ohio Author: Laurel, Delaware Questionable Activities: VIP Reader Service Lakewood, Ohio

Mar 02 2014
Speedy Mags I paid over $74 for magazines that were never received. conatcting them by phone only got me excuses but no magazines. I asked to have my money refunded and they told me that I had to wait while they checked their clearinghouse. THEY REFUSED TO REFUND MY MONEY OR CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION. They claimed that the companies involved told them that they were delivering my magazines. Internet  Author: Chicago, Illinois Mail Order Services: Speedy Mags Internet

Mar 02 2014
Lifestyles Success INC Selling magazines that never come Michican City Indiana Author: Crescent City, California Book & Magazine Publishers: Lifestyles Success INC Michican City, Indiana

Feb 26 2014
Magazine customer service.com I was charged for magazines that I did not order. New York New York Author: New Auburn, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Magazine customer service.com Select State/Province

Feb 24 2014
Steve Fiske Tampa Bay Woman Newspaper DO NOT fo business with Steve Fiske New Port Richey Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Newspapers – Magazines: Steve Fiske New Port Richey, Florida

Feb 24 2014
Umbrella Recovery Team / Preferred Customer Corp. Fraudulent phone contract for magazine subscriptions La Quinta California Author: Clovis, California Newspapers – Magazines: Umbrella Recovery Team La Quinta, California

Feb 22 2014
magazines direct inc. Sasha ripa Erin o'donnell complete scam do not let them get you clearwater Florida
Author: Alabama Book & Magazine Publishers: magazines direct inc. clearwater, Florida

Feb 19 2014
SUBCO SUBSCRIBE MAGAZINES IN MY NAME WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE FRESNO California Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Book & Magazine Publishers: SUBCO FRESNO, California

Feb 19 2014
Anchorage Daily News , Alaska State Spelling Bee 5-time Coordinator Unaware of Rules and Regulations, Botched last year's bee, Dismissive towards spelling veterans willing to help, ADN and Janssen Funeral Homes seem to be utilizing academic event as marketing event, Have not addressed issues Anchorage Alaska Author: Anchorage, Alaska Newspapers – Magazines: Anchorage Daily News Anchorage, Alaska

Feb 18 2014
University Life Magazine Ryan O' Keefe Heather Wiersbe agreed to put my business in their magazine in exchange for money, emailed me samples of past magazines, and set up an interview with me. One month later, I find out there is no magazine. Chicago Illinois Author: Eau Claire, Wisconsin Internet Marketing Companies: University Life Magazine Chicago, Illinois

Feb 17 2014
NSS Magazine Subscriptions Stamford, Connecticut Unauthorized and billed to my credit card subscriptions for (4) separate magazines. They clkaim that my original order one year ago gives them the authority to continue billing me for future subscriptions without any agreement on my part. They claim to get their mailing list from American Airlines AAdvantage program. Stamford Connecticut Author: Dallas, Texas Newspapers – Magazines: NSS Magazine Subscriptions Stamford, Connecticut

Feb 15 2014
Preferred Customer Corp. Family Readers Club I received a notice from Umbrella Recovery Team that I owed Preferred Customer Corp $1198.80 for 5 magazine titles that I received for 60 months at $49.95 a month. They would settle for $599.95 in 30 days. I did not subscribe or receive any magazines. They are going to report this on my credit report as delinquent and start proceddings. Norfolk New York Author: Springville, Indiana Sales People: Preferred Customer Corp. Norfolk, New York