NSS MAGAZINES (TWX) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: nss magazines (twx)
There may be more specific results for "nss magazines (twx)"
For more specific results for "nss magazines (twx)"
Showing 26-50 of 3,200 Found Reports For more specific results for "nss magazines (twx)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Mar 07 2017
COUNTRY WIDE PERIODICALS JASON ELLSWORTH737 HIGHWAY93 NORTHHAMILTON, MONT 5980 i was billed over 6 mos ago for magazines i never ordered, told the people calling me we are 75 yrs old would not order 5 yr ahead magazines our daughter reported the info to an attorney in our family he recommended we report to attorney general of illinois lisa madigan, we were unable to get through to the correct party so did nothing more recently was called and told we were being turned over to a collection agency whom I called and then no one called again till this week saying bill was 750 we owed for unpaid magazines since 2015 hamilton montana Nationwide Author: MT PULASKI , Illinois Landmarks & Historic Sites: COUNTRY WIDE PERIODICALS Nationwide

Mar 04 2017
GSR Magazines Garden State Readers Canceling subscription is a pain with this company Avenue New Jersey Author: Paige, Texas Telemarketers: GSR Magazines Avenue, New Jersey

Feb 18 2017
INT READ MAGAZINES / VIRGINIABCH ,VA Not sure of what this actually is, I have never subscribe to this junk. Texas Author: Hempstead, Texas Advertising Agencies: INT READ MAGAZINES / VIRGINIABCH ,VA Texas

Feb 16 2017
National Magazine Exchange Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Newspapers – Magazines: National Magazine Exchange Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
National Magazine Exchange Very pushy wouldn't take my no only pushed more magazines. Thought I would never get to the end. Now I have 5 magazi nes coming that I didn't want. Internet Author: Shirley, Arkansas Sales People: National Magazine Exchange Internet

Feb 02 2017
Canadamags.com Sent magazines and billed me for magazines I did not order Montreal Quebec Author: Kirkland lake ontario, Alabama Telemarketers: Canadamags.com Internet

Jan 28 2017
World Wide Readers Took my money and never sent magazines Nationwide Author: Newport Beach, California Con Artists: World Wide Readers Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Graceful Hands You will never see any magazines. SCAM Detroit Internet Author: Bakersfield , California Nonprofit Organizations: Graceful Hands Internet

Jan 09 2017
Regina Evans Regina Evans, using People Magazine's name. IT WAS A POP UP ON MY PHONE THAT I WON A GIFT SUBSCRIPTION TO MAGAZINES. I CLICKED THE X TO GET RID OF IT Tampa Florida
Author: pierce city, Missouri Wanted Criminals: Regina Evans Tampa, Florida

Jan 07 2017
Tampa Bay Times They take your money but don't deliver! St. Petersburg Florida Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Newspapers – Magazines: Tampa Bay Times St. Petersburg, Florida

Jan 05 2017
HEARST magazines Sent me an invoice for subscriptions to issues of Country Living and Good Housekeeping magazines of which I did not order and then they sent me a Good Housekeeping magazine in the mail. The subscription invoice has an amount due of $17.97 and a payment reference # 000631118129 no phone number no option to decline or return envelope. Harlan Iowa Author: Huntington, West Virginia Book & Magazine Publishers: HEARST magazines Harlan, Iowa

Dec 30 2016
North Atlanta Magazines Charged My credit card unauthorized Atlanta Georgia Author: Lebanon , Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: North Atlanta Magazines Atlanta, Georgia

Dec 27 2016
Wall Street Journal No way to stop auto renewal other than a PHONE CALL to WSJ? New York New York Author: Albany, California Newspapers – Magazines: Wall Street Journal New York, New York

Dec 19 2016
Synapse I received 2 National Geographic Magazines today in mail, December and January 2016 & 2017. I didn't order any subscriptions. I called NGMagazine and they gave me Synapse phone number. I called and waited for 32 minutes with no success. I do not wa Did not order any magazines. Nationwide Author: West hills, California Tourist Attractions: Synapse Nationwide

Dec 19 2016
Discount & Savings Advantage Publications and Magazines I called a company to get a quote on home insurance. This company came online and made the offer of sending a $100 voucher to busy stuff from Walmart, Target and other stores by only charing $1.95 as processing fee. Not Known Nationwide Author: Katy, Texas Telemarketers: Discount & Savings Advantage Publications and Magazines Nationwide

Dec 12 2016
Magazine Publisher's Service Victor Caudill, company owner False sales pitch - not transparent with products, services and charges (fees)- poor customer service (don't understand querries asked) Hudson Florida Author: Norrh Vancouver, Washington Newspapers – Magazines: Magazine Publisher's Service Hudson, Florida

Dec 09 2016
Golf Life Lifetime Publishing Group Selling ads in imaginary magazines. Nationwide Author: Tampa Bay, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: Golf Life Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
National Shopping Servicve NSS sent fictitious cashier's check to perform shoppings with Rocklin California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Unusual Rip-Off: National Shopping Service Nationwide

44, Report #1341959

Dec 07 2016
Magazine Processing Center Charged my checking acct for magazines I did not order. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Houston, Texas News Media: Magazine Processing Center Salt Lake City, Utah

Dec 05 2016
Blue Dolphin M2 Media Group Blue Dolphin Magazines 2016 Blue Dolphin Group, LLC Blue Dolphin scam is repeatedly sending bunches of different magazines that I did not order and also in another persons name and I can't stop it due to not being able to speak to anyone and no return phone calls. Illinois Author: Clinton, Illinois Websites: Blue Dolphin M2 Media Group Illinois

Nov 22 2016
SYNAPSE GROUP INC. SYNAPSE RETAIL VENTURES FREE MAGAZINES!! YIPEE!! NOT!! STAMFORD CT Author: FAIRFIELD, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: SYNAPSE GROUP INC. Internet

Nov 16 2016
Bizrate Bizrate insights, Bizrate reports Magazines, Survey, rewards, Magazines Los Angeles California Author: Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: Bizrate Los Angeles, California

Nov 10 2016
Fort Worth Star Telegram Subscription Rip-Off Fort Worth Texas Star reneged on BBB agreement Author: Fort Worth, Texas Newspapers – Magazines: Fort Worth Star Telegram Fort Worth, TX

Oct 27 2016
All-american readers I received a call asking me if I would like to have magazines to read since I am a reader I said yes. The payment was to be a one time payment of $49.00. Now I am seeing that the company all-american readers are just taking my money from me without receiving anything from them.  Internet Author: Springfield, Missouri Advertising Agencies: All-american readers Internet

Oct 15 2016
Entrepreneurs Sales Never received the magazines I paid for! Michigan City Indiana Author: Boulder, Colorado Newspapers – Magazines: Entrepreneurs Sales Michigan City, Indiana