NSS MAGAZINES (TWX) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: nss magazines (twx)
There may be more specific results for "nss magazines (twx)"
For more specific results for "nss magazines (twx)"
Showing 26-50 of 4,721 Found Reports For more specific results for "nss magazines (twx)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 01 2017
Joseph Tittel psychic ITITTEL CONTINUES TO THREATEN,HARASS AND SLANDER ME Levittown Nationwide
JOSEPH TITTEL CHARGED CRIMINALLY WITH FALSE REPORTS, FRAUD, CRIMINAL ATTEMPT, THEFT BY DECEPTION-FALSE IMPRESSION AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT. Author: POMPANO BEACH, Florida Astrologers & Psychics: Joseph Tittel psychic Nationwide

May 25 2017
Sub Co.Com I AM receiving unsolicited magazines, I want them to stop. California Author: Channelview, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Sub NATIONWIDE

May 24 2017
people magazine fraudulent subscription charge New York Nationwide Author: RANCHO MIRAGE, California Newspapers – Magazines: people magazine Nationwide

May 24 2017
Newspaper Archive.com Good idea, but ... Internet Author: Toccoa, Georgia Newspapers – Magazines: Newspaper Archive.com Internet

May 20 2017
speedy mags ordered star magazine for 1 year now they dont respond to my asking where is my magazines Internet Author: saginaw, Michigan Dance Clubs: speedy mags Internet

May 18 2017
Blue Haven Pools - Rod Thomson HUGE RIPOFF! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Ontario California Rod Thompson and Blue Haven Ontario are NOT HONEST PEOPLE! Author: Fontaa, California Pool Builders: Blue Haven Pools - Rod Thomson Ontario, California

May 09 2017
Dave Musk, Pavillion Capital Dane Musk Crook, liar, thief Omaha, NE Wrong person Author: Omaha, Nebraska Mortgage Brokers: Dave Musk, Pavillion Capital NE

May 03 2017
Americas Readers' Service False Sales Tactics Baltimore Maryland Author: Gilbert, Arizona Newspapers – Magazines: Americas Readers' Service Baltimore, Maryland

May 01 2017
dcmagsales Two young men knocked on my door and stated they were with a charity organization. I let them know I didn't want a magazine subscription which they were offering. I gave them $59.00 in form of a check for a one time donation. This occurred 4/10/12?? They left out the year of date on the receipt. I've since been mailed a collection agency bill for approx. $1800.00. This is outrageous! I contacted the collection agency and informed them I didn't order any magazines and that a donation was made. They're still trying to collect. Fullerton California Author: Fullerton, California Newspapers – Magazines: dcmagsales Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Priority Choice Marketing Inc M. Delaney, Mags for Troops, Bonus Points Dillon Colorado
Clarification Author: Moab, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: Priority Choice Marketing Inc Dillon, Colorado

Apr 21 2017
Billing Department Services Magazine Scam this is a collection place I never order nor received magazines someone used info to order Magazines Los Angeles California Identity Theft Author: Phenix City, Alabama Collection Agencies: Billing Department Services Los Angeles, Alabama

Apr 17 2017
North Atlanta Magazine Corp I received a call saying that I was eligible to receive so many magazines .was never told anything about how much .next thing I knew I was transfered to some smarta** s***. that then told me I would be receiving these magazines for 4.50 a week but I would not be charged by the week it would be some other monthly price and that would not be charged until I recievied the magazines. I told him why did he need my card for to make sure my account was active and that it would not be charged. Until the magazines came . never got any magazines they charged my . account . 83 .20!! Drive Cummings Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Card Fraud: North Atlanta Magazine Corp

Apr 13 2017
Pacific Magazine Billing, LLC I sent them $79.95 in October 2016 for a subscription to TV Guide and I got no magazines and they won't return my phone calls. San Marcos California Author: Bumpass, Virginia Newspapers – Magazines: Pacific Magazine Billing, LLC Nationwide

Apr 11 2017
Primal Health health magazines, health supplements Allen Texas Author: Wabasha, Minnesota Supplemental Health Programs: Primal Health Allen, Texas

Mar 24 2017
Synapse Group Time Inc. marketing, magazines, distributor Stamford Connecticut Author: Grovetown, Georgia Consumer Services: Synapse Group Stamford, Connecticut

Mar 21 2017
Miami Herald Didn't receive newspaper delivery during more than 6 months and still receiving a bills Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Newspapers – Magazines: Miami Herald Miami, Florida

Mar 18 2017
Excellent Sales Omaha Nebraska Robert Jackson, Terry Door to Door Magazine Sales Rip off take your money and never get your magazines. Company won't answer your call nor return any phone messages you leave on their ph.# 888-526-1207 Omaha Nebraska Author: Boca Raton, Florida Door to Door Sales: Excellent Sales Omaha Nebraska Omaha , Nebraska

Mar 16 2017
Periodicals I was called by someone who asked if I could hear them well since they were calling from a long distance. They asked if I had made a purchase of some magazines, in which I clearly said no. After this, they wanted me to confirm my address, in which I did not confirm anything, nor did I give them any card information. Hamilton Internet
Author: Internet Book & Magazine Publishers: Periodicals Internet

Mar 14 2017
OnFitness Magazine Half of OnFitness Magazine Is Old Material from Past Issues California Author: Denver, Colorado Newspapers – Magazines: OnFitness Magazine Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
North Shore Agency-NSA ,nsapay.com Magazine subscription/renewal payment Melville New York Author: Stratham, New Hampshire Newspapers – Magazines: North Shore Agency-NSA Melville, New York

Mar 09 2017
Magazine Publishers Service will not cancel subscription when asked repeatidly, keeps billing cc, did not receive watch as stated, says in Montreal, Quebec, however is actually in California, USA, funds are not Canadian, but US, keeps calling, sending magazines not even interested in and would NEVER order, says we can cancel early if we pay $400. Just want them to cancel our subscription, go away and leave us alone. The prices they charge are way more then what a subscription would be if purchasing from the magazine itself. Montreal Quebec Author: Salmo, British Columbia Telemarketers: Magazine Publishers Service Montreal, Quebec

Mar 07 2017
COUNTRY WIDE PERIODICALS JASON ELLSWORTH737 HIGHWAY93 NORTHHAMILTON, MONT 5980 i was billed over 6 mos ago for magazines i never ordered, told the people calling me we are 75 yrs old would not order 5 yr ahead magazines our daughter reported the info to an attorney in our family he recommended we report to attorney general of illinois lisa madigan, we were unable to get through to the correct party so did nothing more recently was called and told we were being turned over to a collection agency whom I called and then no one called again till this week saying bill was 750 we owed for unpaid magazines since 2015 hamilton montana Nationwide Author: MT PULASKI , Illinois Landmarks & Historic Sites: COUNTRY WIDE PERIODICALS Nationwide

Mar 04 2017
GSR Magazines Garden State Readers Canceling subscription is a pain with this company Avenue New Jersey Author: Paige, Texas Telemarketers: GSR Magazines Avenue, New Jersey

Feb 18 2017
INT READ MAGAZINES / VIRGINIABCH ,VA Not sure of what this actually is, I have never subscribe to this junk. Texas Author: Hempstead, Texas Advertising Agencies: INT READ MAGAZINES / VIRGINIABCH ,VA Texas

Feb 16 2017
National Magazine Exchange Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Newspapers – Magazines: National Magazine Exchange Nationwide