Your Search | nss magazines

Nov 06 2015
Discount Magazines Now They knew ALL of my credit card numbers Internet Author: Sewell, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Discount Magazines Now Internet

Nov 04 2015
NORTH ATLANTA MAGAZINE They never said their names They allowed me to choose 5 magazines and they said I would get the first 3 months free then $18,95 per month afterwords but on November 2nd they took $83,02 dollars of my credit card account I want my money back and them blocked of my phone + my account. Atlanta Georgia Author: Attalla, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: NORTH ATLANTA MAGAZINE Atlanta, Georgia

Nov 03 2015
KLMN Readers Services, Inc, KLMN Readers No magazines, no response to phone messages, been 6 months Chesapeake Virginia Author: Cedar Park, Texas Door to Door Sales: KLMN Readers Services, Inc Chesapeake, Virginia

Oct 26 2015
National Magazine Exchange They said I could change the magazines but no way to make the changes. Clearwater Florida Author: Moses Lake, Washington Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Exchange Clearwater, Florida

Oct 26 2015
My City Networks Committed to a 6 mon. contract & held me liable for a 12 mon. contract. Second time done to us. Miami Florida Author: Coral Gables, Florida Newspapers – Magazines: My City Networks Miami, Florida

Oct 26 2015
SynapseConnect, Inc goes thru bizrate WILL NEVER ORDER MAGAZINES ANYMORE EVEN IF OFFERED AT A PROMO RATE!! SALT LAKE CITY Utah Author: Hellertown, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: SynapseConnect, Inc SALT LAKE CITY, Utah

Oct 21 2015
magazine agent.com multitude of magazines sent each month.I HAVE Not subscribed for any of them, Recieved 8 different magazines betweenOct17th and Oct 19 plus what had came earlier in month.Has gone on now for years, Some one calls to check if satiosfied with service I tell therm stop, more publications come instead. 590 area prefix on phone number Nationwide Author: Urbana, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: magazine agent.com Nationwide

Oct 20 2015
NORTH AMERICAS READERS CHOICE WHEN NORTH AMERICAS READER CHOICE CALLED ME, I SPOKE WITH MR RAYMOND HOLT TO STOP SENDING ME MAGAZINES TO MY HOME.  EL PASO TX 79901 Texas Author: TAKOMA PARK, Maryland Book & Magazine Publishers: NORTH AMERICAS READERS CHOICE EL PASO TX 79901, Texas

34, Report #1262003

Oct 17 2015
Game Bird Gazzet accepted 31$ from credit card 3 months ago and never sent any magazines (two year subscription) Salt Lake Utah Author: Grand Terrace, California Sporting Goods: Game Bird Gazzet Internet

Oct 16 2015
TME This company charges you for magazines and the number given directs you to an automated phone system that just send you around and around into a circle never resolving anything or allowing you to cancel the magazines and receive a refund. Internet Author: Waite Park, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: TME Internet

Oct 16 2015
Lifestyle Success, Inc A girl came to my door last night and said she is selling subscription to books and magazines to get a scholarship to go to school. And I am as a student was stupid enough to believe her. I wrote a check for $30, as a subscription for a kids atlas book. But when today I found out that it is a scam, and called my bank. They said that they will have to charge $35 dollars to stop the transaction. I am stuck and don't know what to do. Nationwide Author: Mankato, Minnesota Door to Door Sales: Lifestyle Success, Inc Nationwide

Oct 15 2015
NATIONAL HOME GARDENING CLUB GARDENINGCLUB.COM this company took my money and quit sending the magazines that I paid for, they are not very respectable MINNETONKA Minnesota Author: LENOIR, North Carolina Landscaping: NATIONAL HOME GARDENING CLUB MINNETONKA, Minnesota

Oct 11 2015
Area Publications Taking Money out of my account without my permission and selling magazines I do not want Arden Hills Minnesota Author: Peoria, Arizona Telemarketers: Area Publications Arden Hills, Minnesota

Oct 07 2015
Muckraking New York Post Reporter Melissa Klein's Misrepresentation of League Education & Treatment Center New York Post, Melissa Klein, Col Allan, Jesse Angelo Bad journalism, false report, biased sources, New York Post, tabloid journalism New York New York Author: Broolyn, New York Newspapers – Magazines: Muckraking New York Post Reporter Melissa Klein's Misrepresentation of League Education & Treatment Center New York, New York

Oct 05 2015
KLMN Readers Services Sold us books we recieved magazines that we never would have chose to order Nationwide Author: colorado springs, Colorado Sales People: KLMN Readers Services Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
New Age Marketing FRAUD! They lie about distributing magazines to country clubs! delray beach Florida Author: burlingame, California Advertising / Deceptive: New Age Marketing delray beach, Florida

Oct 05 2015
High Class Marketing Leisure Lifestyle Magazine FRAUD! They lie about distributing magazines to country clubs! Boca Raton Florida Author: burlingame, California Media: High Class Marketing Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 02 2015
Adam Young Irene ChuSunny Chu ebay scammers, I ordered laptop, they sent me box full of magazines Vancouver BC Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Computer Fraud: Adam Young Vancouver, British Columbia

Sep 30 2015
Top Coat Nail Bar Midwest Readers They harrassed me daily to sign onto a great deal of subscription and told me I could cancel within 72 hrs and when I called to cancel no one picked up the phone nor emailed me back. Now they call me daily telling me that I must pay them but I've have already contacted them many times telling them I no longer have the shop and they said they will keep sending it and they will keep billing me and calling me regardless. They are crooks. $35 per month for some of the worse magazines and there's never a representative that will respond to any concern. All they are there for is to take your money and that's all. Internet Author: Milpitas, California Computer Mail Order: Top Coat Nail Bar Internet

Sep 28 2015
national magazine exchange they talked me into subscribing to 9 magazines which i did not want baltimore Maryland Author: Lindsay, California Book & Magazine Publishers: national magazine exchange baltimore, Maryland

Sep 25 2015
[email protected] Promoted 7 FREE Magazines as a Reward. And emailed, the next day a BILL for $ 109.00 Internet Author: Gadsden, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: [email protected] Internet

Sep 11 2015
Priority One Clearing Services REVIEW: Priority One Clearing Service dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Priority One Clearing Services invested in dedicated, experienced staff ready to resolve any subscribers’ situation.*UPDATE: Priority One Clearing Services pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Priority One Clearing Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Illinois Newspapers – Magazines: Priority One Clearing Services Clearwater, Florida

Sep 11 2015
another dissatisfied 'customer' Author: Springfield, Illinois Newspapers – Magazines: Priority One Clearing Services Clearwater , Florida

Sep 09 2015
North Americas Readers Choice Said I owed money for Magazines , 30 months of $50 very persistent El Paso Texas Author: Hartselle, Alabama Mail Order Services: North Americas Readers Choice El Paso, Texas

Sep 07 2015
Bizrate Originally following an order through Petco WHAT NOW? From Petco to Bizrate Survey to a $100 FREE Magazine to TIMED OUT= $0/NO TIME/and NO MAGAZINES then MAGAZINE OUTLET! Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: Bizrate Internet