Your Search | nss magazines

Jun 04 2015
Collect Pros attempting to collect a debt on magazines never ordered Woburn Massachusetts Author: Northfield, New Hampshire Newspapers – Magazines: Collect Pros Woburn, Massachusetts

Jun 02 2015
Collect Pros Attempting to collect a debt for a subscription to US Weekly Magazine that I never ordered Woburn Massachusetts Author: Chesterton, Indiana Newspapers – Magazines: Collect Pros Woburn, Massachusetts

28, Report #1232036

May 28 2015
Collect Pros Trying to collect money for magazines I never subscribed to. Woburn Massachusetts Author: Denver, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: Collect Pros Massachusetts

May 27 2015
Collect Pros of Woburn, Massachusetts Attempting to collect a debt for a Magazine I never ordered, $365.75 for Entertainment Weekly! Woburn Massachusetts Author: lancaster, Pennsylvania Newspapers – Magazines: Collect Pros of Woburn, MA Woburn, Massachusetts

May 27 2015
midwest periodicals will cancel magazines but i still have to pay! houston Texas Author: Dalton, Georgia Book & Magazine Publishers: midwest periodicals houston, Texas

May 27 2015
udmanagementgroup Don't Do It! You'll never receive any magazines!!! Washington DC Nationwide Author: Lake Ridge, Virginia Sports Facilities: udmanagementgroup Nationwide

May 22 2015
SnyapseConnect Inc Poor Customer Service and Practices Salt Lake City Utah Author: Medford, Oregon Newspapers – Magazines: SnyapseConnect Inc Salt Lake City, Utah

May 22 2015
Collect Pros I recieved a notive from Collect Pros Collection Agency today for a amount of 332.50.This was for issues of US Weekly, that they claimed I ordered in March of 2014.I have never ordered US weekly, recieved US Weekly, and don't even recieve magazines by mail. I called the 1-877 number, got someone that I could not even understand, was talked to very rudley. I tried to explain that this was wrong, and that I did not owe this, and had never ordered this magazine, was talked to rudley again, from what I could understand, and then promptly hung up on. I called back, got another Rep. tried to ask questions as to why I was being billed for something that I had never ordered or recieved, got hung up on again, this is definatley a scam. Who do I need to contact to take care of this, and report this. By the way, whoever heard of a year subscription costing 332.50 for any magazine. These people are crazy. Woburn Massachusetts Author: EDEN, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Collect Pros Woburn, Massachusetts

May 22 2015
Collect PROS Sent a letter demanding $365.75 for Entertainment Weekly Magazine subscription, of which I never subscribed to or ordered NEVER!! They say they an audio recording of me ordering this product. Ref#467432. OrderID# 5040285, Order Date: 09/28/2014. No such magazine is in my house. Threat is implied if not paid in 30 days. WOBURN Massachusetts Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Newspapers – Magazines: Collect PROS WOBURN, Massachusetts

May 20 2015
national magazine exchange keeps taking money out of my debit card ev ery month for magazines i never ordered and still calling me and trying to say i ordered more magazines and trying to get my credit card no again largo Florida Author: aurora, Colorado Sales People: national magazine exchange largo, Florida

May 13 2015
COLLECT PROS They have my name and address right, but I never ordered or received any US Weekly Magazines!, never received any bills, just this collection notice. Carson City Nevada Collect Pros Author: Buffalo, Missouri Collection Agencies: Computer Fraud: COLLECT PROS Carson City, Nevada

May 13 2015
Collect Pros collect pros is really scamming people i have never collect any magazine in my life but they want me to paid 365.75 for something i have no clue about. Woburn. MA internet Author: bklyn, New York Newspapers – Magazines: Collect Pros Nationwide

May 12 2015
Collect pros Sent a pink Paper saying I owe $365.75 for US Magazines,i called and a woman talk real mean to me said i owe it and she didnt even ask my name,i ask for a supervisor and she said dont got none, got real mean said for me to pay it or else, Woburn,MA 01888-4133 MA Author: grundy, Virginia Book & Magazine Publishers: Collect pros Internet

May 12 2015
collect pros CollectPros payments made easy sent me a collection letter for US Weekly Magazine for $365.75. I never ordered these magazines. Giving me 30 days from the receipt of the letter dated 05/06/15 to pay or dispute the charges. woburn Maine Author: wappingers falls, New York Newspapers – Magazines: collect pros Woburn, Maine

May 12 2015
Collect Pros sent me a bill for US Weekly magazines, stating that I owed $365.75. When I tried to call and question it, the representative couldn't give me any information as to whom they were collecting for Woburn Massachusetts Author: Tampa, Florida Abusive Children: Collect Pros Woburn, Massachusetts

May 11 2015
Collect pros Claiming i ordered and owe $365.75 on US Weekly magazines Woburn Massachusetts
Author: West, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Collect pros Woburn, Massachusetts

May 11 2015
collect pros I received a letter stating a owe 299.25 for a magazine called us weekly...I have never received any magazines. Author: Florida Art Galleries: collect pros

May 11 2015
Collect Pros Payments made Easy They sent me a collection letter stating that I owe $365.75 for US Weekly Magazine which I never ordered . They want me to pay this amount within 30 days of receipt of this letter. I never ordered these magazines. they are trying to scam me. Carson City Nevada Author: ORIENTAL, North Carolina Book & Magazine Publishers: Collect Pros Payments made Easy Carson City, Nevada

May 07 2015
Magazine Publishers Service My visa was supposed to be entered into a draw and I was supposed to get some magazines - instead I get charged $700 US and a 12 month contract! Montreal Quebec
Author: mississauga, Ontario Book & Magazine Publishers: Magazine Publishers Service Montreal, Quebec

May 07 2015
national renewal exchange national magazine exchange Well this company is one big scam artist ive already paid 150.00 for magazines and they will not let me cancel i even spoke to the highest manager well they said she was Kim Heart. they have a recording of me but i think its fake as well NO PERSON IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD PAY 500.00 FOR MAGAZINES! I dont want any money back i just want to cancel If a customer is unhappy with their service they should not have to continue with it not sure I think baltimore md its a po box go figu Nationwide Author: christmas, Florida Questionable Activities: national renewal exchange Nationwide

May 04 2015
National Home Gardening Club No more monthly magazines after subscription paid in full. Have not heard a word from them in over a year Minnesota Author: Florida Nurseries: National Home Gardening Club Minnesota

Apr 30 2015
Subscriber Services Inc Not receiving rewards promised by the company totalling $250.00 after spending 780.00 on magazines which I trided to cancel and could not. Arvada Colorado Author: Etters, Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: Subscriber Services Inc Arvada, Colorado

Apr 29 2015
Star Ledger Newspaper Masks Newspaper Subsciption as Donation to Intern at Newspaper NEWARK New Jersey Author: Somerset, New Jersey Newspapers – Magazines: Star Ledger Newspaper NEWARK, New Jersey

Apr 28 2015
publisherspayment magazine payment processing magazine billing servicesmagazine payment processingpublishers payment.com I thought I was subscribeing to a magazine called Chip Carving I sent a Money order for 1/2 payment ($24,95) on 9/11/14, I kept recieving a billi from the magazine billing services for the second half of the payment of $24.97 for WOOD magazine Itried to call them each time I recieved a recording stating no one was available and got hung up on. I never have recieved any magazines White City Oregon Author: Oakhurst, California Book & Magazine Publishers: publisherspayment White ,

Apr 28 2015
Priority One Clearing Services REVIEW: Priority One Clearing Service dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Priority One Clearing Services invested in dedicated, experienced staff ready to resolve any subscribers’ situation.*UPDATE: Priority One Clearing Services pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Priority One Clearing Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Illinois Newspapers – Magazines: Priority One Clearing Services Indian Hills, Colorado