NSS MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: nss magazine subscription
There may be more specific results for "nss magazine subscription"
For more specific results for "nss magazine subscription"
Showing 1-25 of 14,488 Found Reports For more specific results for "nss magazine subscription"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 21 2017
primetime readers services over charged for books and wouid not let you cancel lakewood oh 44107-0067 Nationwide lakewood ohio Author: cottonport, Louisiana Book & Magazine Publishers: primetime readers services Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Visalia Vitamic C Serum Visalia Skin Care CreamVisalia Eye Serum Visalia Products use a subscription continuity merchant, DelomodLavish Skin and Eye Revive Life who will charge your account $89.95 and $85.95 per month. RIP OFF California Author: Disney, Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: Visalia Vitamic C Serum Internet

Oct 19 2017
omplete AQP/RT Fullment PO Box228870. Doral, Fl. Offered a product, cbd oil, as a trial offer for paying the shipping. Now they are trying to take $79.00 for a subscription paid monthly. I have canceled my credit card. doral Florida Author: Warsaw, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: omplete AQP/RT Fullment PO Box228870. Doral, Fl. doral, Florida

Oct 19 2017
Brio I signed up for a trial. I have tried repeatedly to cancel my “ subscription”, which I did not request, and I have been unable to cancel it by phone, despite repeated attempts. Bluffdale Utah Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Brio Bluffdale, Utah

5, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017

Oct 17 2017
Steve Swan Minnesota Marketing Agency Steve Swan sold me an ad for radius magazine to run in June 2017 the only contact I've had with him since then is that he would refund my money. As of October 25, 2017 I have not heard anything from him nor have I received the money Elk River Minnesota Author: Big Lake, Minnesota Advertising / Deceptive: Steve Swan Minnesota Marketing Agency Elk River, Minnesota

Oct 16 2017
Atlantic Publishers Group Billed me for a magazine I was already making installment payments on...I didn't want to have my subscription cancelled Niwot Colorado Author: Danville, Vermont Book & Magazine Publishers: Atlantic Publishers Group Niwot, Colorado

Oct 16 2017
Nutra Support They charged for a product I never ordered $4.99 shipping. Said they ship product on same day I said to cancel. I never gave them my Visa Card number nor asked for this product. Now they are refusing to cancel the subscription unless I pay to return the product, which I still have not received. Toronto Ontario Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Nutra Support Toronto, Ontario

Oct 13 2017
Darren Mckeeman tjcrowley KinkBNB Quester Dead Dog Studios Darren Mckeeman from Dead Dog Studios is a thief and a liar. San Francisco California
Waster of time and inaccurate info Author: San Francisco, California Programmers: Darren Mckeeman San Francisco, California

Oct 13 2017
HGTV magazine Entered a contest on line and received a bill for magazine subscription that I didn't subscribe to. Harlan Iowa Author: Omaha, Nebraska Builders & Contractors: HGTV magazine Harlan, Iowa

Oct 13 2017
Diet Wellness Plus Luminous Mango Clense Advertise for a free sample for $4.95 ,for shipping & handling. There was no mentioning about monthly subscription. But they said I agreed to a monthly subscription of $79.95. There was no mentioning of that in the order form at all. Luckily I found out about the charge after they charged me for two months and disputed the charge with my credit card company. California Author: Columbia, Missouri Weightloss Programs: Diet Wellness Plus Huntington Beach, California

Oct 12 2017
Luminary Skincare ILMNTRA*ILLUMINTRAEYE TRUWELLNESS I ordered a Free Product Trial. It became expensive recurring charges. Two charges of $94 each (2 products, I only ordered one.) each month. No notification that the trial membership would be rolled into a recurring subscription if not cancelled. When finally cancelled, They would not give a full refund. Po Box 23976, St. Petersburg, FL 33742 product from FL; credit card stmt CA
Author: Mattituck, New York Skin Care: Luminary Skincare Internet

Oct 10 2017
Seek Verify I canceled my account after payin 1.00 for one day access and they charged my account 39.95 and will not give me a refund although I have the email from the company stating they would cancel this account Internet
Scammers!! Author: Greeley, Colorado Personal Services: Seek Verify Internet

Oct 10 2017
1971 i ordered the free samples from Beauty Stays and before my trial period was up. I was billed 97.83. I called the company and they would only send me credit for 48.91. I told him i wanted it all back and to cancel my subscription because I had not reached my trial date yet. he refused . he said that his Crestview Author: Crestview, Florida Skin Care: Brenda Mickle Crestview, Florida

Oct 09 2017
Bass Smasher Loyal Angler ,Tim, Bass Smashers runs a scam to add you to a monthly subscription Internet
Author: Clinton, Utah Fishing: Bass Smasher Internet

Oct 09 2017
Netflix neflix.de They took money for subscription on the 5th, only to take another one on the 22nd. Double dipping! Internet Author: Internet Miscellaneous Companies: Netflix Internet

Oct 07 2017
laissez Faire LSB.ORG, Black Bag Confidential Tried to order a tactical pen through website. Now I get a monthly subscription charge. Maryland Internet Author: San Diego, California Credit Card Fraud: laissez Faire Internet

Oct 07 2017
AMA Bella Allure Skin Cream I ordered a sample. Got sample.They signed me for a monthly subscription. Charged me. Never got other products Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Skin Care: Allure Skin Cream Internet

Oct 06 2017
NFL Game Pass NFL Game Pass Monthly Subscription is a scam Internet Author: Internet Sports Teams & Clubs: NFL Game PAss Internet

Oct 06 2017
Alnitak Begoodshopper glamour watch for $6.99 shipping then charged 99.98 later and set it up as monthly subscription Florida Author: Roundup, Montana Bait-and-Switch: Alnitak Begoodshopper ,

Oct 05 2017
Magazine Subscriptions.com Company accepted payment from me. Never forwarded payment to publisher. Internet Author: Coraopolis, Pennsylvania Media Outlets: Magazine Subscriptions.com Internet

Oct 05 2017
Advanceable Technologies This company charged me $79.99 after I cancelled my subscription! Arizona
Author: Lake City, Arkansas Medical Laboratories: Advanceable Technologies Nationwide

Oct 04 2017
SeekVerify $1 trial membership turned into a total charge of $66.85. Hauppauge New York Response to SeekVerify Rebuttal Author: , Virginia Private Investigators: SeekVerify Hauppauge, New York

Oct 03 2017
Dads are Awesome I bought a necklace off their website and they signed me up for a monthly subscription for what I don't know cause I never received anything but a $19.95 charge on my credit card each month. Author: Deer Lodge, Montana Jewelry Stores: Dads are Awesome ,

Oct 03 2017
Sunshine subscription agency SSA Freedom sales FrankP LIARS, BULLS*IT MANKATO MN Author: Minnesota Travel Agents: Sunshine subscription agency , MN