NSS MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: nss magazine subscription
There may be more specific results for "nss magazine subscription"
For more specific results for "nss magazine subscription"
Showing 26-50 of 14,487 Found Reports For more specific results for "nss magazine subscription"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 02 2017
Subco Magazine Subco Magazine Scam Fresno Califonia Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Mail Order Services: Subco Nationwide

Oct 01 2017
US Weekly Fraudulent Renewal Deceptive Strong Tactics Tampa Florida Author: hartville, Ohio Book & Magazine Publishers: US Weekly Nationwide

Sep 30 2017
Area Publications Just rec’d a call from collection agency. Said I owe over 1K when I paid off the balance a few months ago. Arden Hills Minnesota Author: Coronado, California Book & Magazine Publishers: Area Publications Arden Hills, Minnesota

Sep 28 2017
match.com Match.com account was cancelled they refuse to refund additional charges or totally unused subscription denver Internet Author: westminster, Colorado Dating Services: match.com Internet

Sep 27 2017
Art Nation World Wide Artisan Direct, Wynwood Gallery, Art Nation Wynwood, Jason Samuel Gallery, Jason Tyler, Tyler Halperyn, Tyler Samuels, Jason Samuel, Tyler Samuel Did not return valuable framed art, Did not send confirmation art was showcased, No confirmation of paid advertisement in magazine. Miami Florida Author: New York, New York Questionable Activities: Art Nation World Wide Miami, Florida

Sep 26 2017
APG Atlantic Publishers Group, LLC Phony Magazine Distributing Niwot Colorado Author: Laurel, Maryland Producers: APG Atlantic Publishers Group, LLC Niwot, Colorado

Sep 26 2017
Jullen Skin Care I ordered a trial product for $4.95 9/7/17 then they later charged me for a subscription of the product for $89.95 which I did not order nor did I approve the charge to my credit card accout. The charge was unauthorized and illegal. Tustin California Author: Brooklyn, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Jullen Skin Care Tustin, California

Sep 25 2017
Healthy-Shine Charged $5.95 shipping for free trial bottle of CBD oil. Was then charged $79.95 2 wks later for a subscription. Supposedly Las Vegas, NV Nevada Author: Green Valley, Arizona Alternative Health: Healthy-Shine Nationwide

34, Report #1401971

Sep 23 2017
Beauty Within Ordered free trial and paid shipping. Now I'm getting charge almost $80.00 for each bottle each month. I did not sign up for a monthly subscription. I also have no RMA# to be able to return to sender. Provo Utah Author: Bourg, Louisiana Weightloss Programs: Beauty Within Provo, Utah

Sep 21 2017
Golf community magazine Country club living Older gentleman walked into our business in an effort to sell advertising in a country club magazine which was touted to be distributed to all residents in all the high end communities. I met with him for a long time, chose as style, and before he left I gave him a $400 check for the Ad, which I was told was an Amazing price for the size ad he gave me. I'm sure you can predict the ending of this story! Never heard from the guy again. months and months went by, he stopped taking my calls! I realized I had been scammed! Believe it or not, years later, this old man had the nerve and bad memory to walk in again and try to get me again! When I recognized him and told him I remember him and his rip-off company. he launched into a story on how it wasn't him that was the bad guy and how his former employer was the crook! Now, he explained, he is selling legitimate ads for alegitimate company! I asked him to wait in my lobby until I called the police! He fled! Can you imagine a woman just contacted my office again today? Same company, sams scam!! They are either not too bright, or just running out of dupes! Beware! Boca Raton Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Clubs & Organizations: Golf community magazine Boca Raton, Florida

Sep 21 2017
National renewal magazine I was told I couldn't cancel services Nationwide Author: Amarillo, Texas Art Galleries: National renewal magazine Nationwide

Sep 21 2017
TrimGenix Trim Genesis, Garcinia Cambogia,Ketterlin Forskolin ExtractGoldon Workout Goldon Workout billed $19.95 for an email magazine, Trim Geneses NOT free trial $4.95 + $79.98, Ketterlin Forskolin NOT free trial $4.99 + $79.99 St. Petersburg, FL Internet Author: Davenport, Florida Weightloss Programs: TrimGenix Internet

Sep 20 2017
Business Builder Enterprise - creditmakeover.biz Business Builder Enterprises CreditMakover.Biz does not provide ANY service, only threats to RUIN my business credit!!! Internet Complete IDIOTS. Business Credit SCAM for sure! Author: , Business Consulting: Business Builder Enterprise - creditmakeover.biz Internet

Sep 20 2017
The Hearst Corporation Sending 2nd Invoices for unpaid balances for gift subscriptions with very shaming language insisting that I owe unpaid balances. They have done this with Town and Country and Veranda magazine. Harlan, Iowa Author: Nashville, Tennessee Book & Magazine Publishers: The Hearst Corporation Harlan, , Iowa

Sep 19 2017
Viking Magazine Services Viking Magazine Uncooperative men and women yelling at me for no reason. Threating me in a volatile voice. Bloomington Minnesota Author: FAIRFIELD, California Newspapers – Magazines: Viking Magazine Services , Minnesota

Sep 19 2017
Salvation skin Vlamorous moisturizer and aquavo eye cream Subscription scam New Jersey Internet Author: Littleton, Colorado Skin Care: Salvation skin Internet

Sep 18 2017
HD Omaha Harvest Development I, II and III Convoluted Crooks Omaha Nebraska
This is not a review by a disgruntled employee Author: Omaha, Nebraska Property Management: HD Omaha Omaha, Nebraska

Sep 18 2017
Luxure, Akoura NeuSkin, NeuLift, Pro Saria, Age Defy, LunAmore Falsely stated it was a Joanna Gaines product. Charged account 98.00, twice and signed me up for a subscription when the trial said 4.95. No return options in the box. Company name keeps changing but ad is the same Tampa, FL Fordham, CA Internet Author: Glenviee, Illinois Attorney Generals: Luxure, Akoura Internet

Sep 17 2017
ResumeGenius Resume Companion LLC / RGO Technologies Unethical Business Practices, Fraudulent Subscription Scam, Low Cost Trial Period is the Hook, Don't Use This Service Wilmington Delaware Author: Tucson, Arizona Employment Services: ResumeGenius Wilmington, Delaware

Sep 17 2017
PLAYSTER.COM cancelled my subscription without giving me a valid reason Internet Author: North Carolina Book Publishers: PLAYSTER.COM Internet

Sep 16 2017
ET Solutions LLC On 6/24/16 my computer was frozen. ET Solutions contacted me about it and said they could fix problem. I had to purchase a one year subscription for $149.99 charged to my American Express card. They entered my conputer and I spent over 4 hours on the phone with them in front of my computer while they fixed the problem. I also had to to purchase a Microsoft server for $499.99.. North Potomac Maryland Author: Crystal Beach, Texas Internet Fraud: ET Solutions LLC North Potomac, Maryland

Sep 15 2017
Comcast Xfinity After having services in our temporary house we attempted to transfer the to service our permanent house. Comcast told us it wouldn't be a problem. Then they told us that they didn't service our subdivision. When we moved we canceled our subscription and turned in our equipment. When we cancelled we were told there wouldn't be a penalty since Comcast doesn't offer services in our area. Three months later we received a bill for early termination of our contract. Numerous phone calls later with the rudest people you would ever want to talk to and still no resolution. I would never recommend Comcast to anyone. Nationwide Author: Rincon, Georgia Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Sep 15 2017
TOTAL WELLNESS CONTINUITY/SUBSCRIPTION MERCHANTS Advertise a trial bottle of gummies for $20.00 and bill $72.00 Internet Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Alternative Health: TOTAL WELLNESS Internet

Sep 15 2017
Jin-Ja Jin-ja Rueben Canada InterprisesPo box 21818Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaUSAPhone: 215-690-1470 Web:Category: Alternative Health This company will not honor any cancellations of the subscription what so ever. You can call and email and no one will answer you call. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Refund was issued already and email sent 2 days before the customer filed this report Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Alternative Health: Jin-Ja Philadelphia,, Pennsylvania

Sep 14 2017
Fashion Product Sent me a handbag and charged me $6.99 for shipping. They then charged me $99.98 as monthly subscription as they say I didn't respond in 14 days not known, possibly Florida Internet Author: Yorba Linda, California Telemarketers: Fashion Products Internet