NUBODI COLON CURE DIETARY SUPPPLEMENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: nubodi colon cure dietary suppplement
There may be more specific results for "nubodi colon cure dietary suppplement"
For more specific results for "nubodi colon cure dietary suppplement"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Con artist,fraud, scam, bogus herpes cure mineral detox L Internet Photos Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Alternative Health: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Internet

Jul 17 2017
Imperium Dietary Supplement Unauthorized Charges after 2 weeks sample. Jacksonville Florida
Refund of Money Charged Author: Salem, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Imperium Dietary Supplement Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 14 2017
Garcinia Pure Pro EMC Dermis Free bottle of dietary supplement which had no price was charged to my debit card in the amount of $89.97 ST PETERSBURG Florida Author: League City, Texas Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Pure Pro ST PETERSBURG, Florida

Jul 06 2017
Sandra Rose Michaels Energy Enhancement System,Michael Bertolacini,Mela Bertolacini I put a $20,000.00 on a 12 unit system to cure my mother's cancer. I cancelled my order without receiving anything and they won't return my money. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Alternative Health: Sandra Rose Michaels Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 28 2017
score cure liz losue and andreea florea plus martin cornbluth this company fraud me out of $100 dollars plus they was charging me $50 dollars per delete of the things off my credit report the deal was they go after the credit report companies and make them pay per delete however score cure has been charging me out of pocket for the things been took off after they took them off all the money i paid was wasted my score stayed in the 500s i signed up a year ago they promise i would see good results within a year now this is 2017 my score is still the same they closed my account after i paid $50 dollars last month in may i told them i don't have much money coming in they treated me like a dog i have health problems my doctor told me to take it easy post to been a money back guarantee no questions asked but they wouldn't try to give me my money back my account was $375 last month after i paid $50 dollars my account went from $375 to $325 now the collection company they sold my account to says i owe score cure $625 dollars score cure is charging me cause they closed my account plus there charging me fees $150 dollars for each i never got a letter or nothing saying my account was closed they never even called me or emailed me i had to find out the hard way now my money is gone i wanted to warn people do not sign up for score cure because you will lose your money Freehold New Jersey Sc Author: Williamson, West Virginia Credit & Debt Services: score cure Freehold , New Jersey

Jun 24 2017
Ascend Dietary Supplements I signed up for a trial sample and the company continue to send products every month. I returned everyone. The company continued taking $69.93 out my account every month for 4 months. I was told you have to go though this lengthy process to cancel the product. I never asked for automatic refills. According to manger IT IS CLEAR on the web what the process is. They are not willing to refund all my money only a small portion, not even half. This company presently have 86 complaints with BBB in Tampa Florida. Do not order any products from this company!! Tampa Florida Author: Pooler, Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: Ascend Dietary Supplements Tampa , Georgia

Jun 07 2017
Imperium Garcinia Cambogia & Imperium Colon Cleanse Beware !!!! High charges of $80.00 and $70.00 charged after two week trial period - My ad said free month Internet Author: Internet Weightloss Programs: Imperium Garcinia Cambogia Internet

May 18 2017
Ascend Dietary Supplements Company offered free trial but then charged me and put me on a monthly subscription. Tampa Florida
Author: Stillwater, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Ascend Dietary Supplements Tampa, Florida

May 16 2017
COAL COSMETICS/ HEALERBOD / I CURE BOD FRAUDULENT COMPANY-YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR MONEY BACK-$180.& 60 HOURS ON THE PHONE/NO RECOURSE Internet Author: Edgewater, Maryland Skin Care: COAL COSMETICS Internet

May 14 2017
Dr. Sebi Dr. Sebi, sebi cell food, usha village, curer of HIV DR. SEBI DOES NOT CURE HIV AIDS - HE IS A FRAUD - HE AND HIS DAUGHTER SAAMA ARE RIPPING OFF EVERYONE LA CIEBA, HONDORAS and CALIFORNIA Nationwide
herbs cured my hiv Author: los angeles , California Alternative Health: Dr. Sebi Nationwide

May 11 2017
Ascend Dietary Supplements This company advertises a free sample of their product and keeps sending product and taking it out of my account without permission. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Weightloss Programs: Ascend Dietary Supplements Tampa, Florida

May 07 2017
Platinum Herbal Wellness Purchased CLA Safflowler Oil pills now Smart Cleanse Dietary Supplement arrived which I did not order. PO Box 1079 Pleasant Grove , UT 84062 Author: LAKESIDE, California Drug Manufacturers: Platinum Herbal Wellness Internet

Apr 09 2017
Nutra Force LLC I ordered a dietary supplement online for 3.95 30 day trial size, and they do not work, and the I noticed a second bill on my credit card for 109.99, and I tried to contact company ,and no response, I contacted my credit union to cancell my card so no further deductions will happen Tampa Florida Author: randallstown, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Nutra Force LLC Tampa, Florida

Mar 30 2017
Ascend Dietary Supplements Ascend GarciniaAscend Forskolin This product is junk and does not work and the company just wants your credit card tampa Florida Author: Livonia, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Ascend Dietary Supplements tampa, Florida

Mar 13 2017
Pure Health Discounts Scam health drugs slick fraud Discount dietary Crystal River Florida
Author: Angier, North Carolina Home HealthCare: Pure Health Discounts Crystal River , Florida

Feb 28 2017
True Results Sewed my stomach to my colon! Houston Texas Author: Galveston, Texas Weightloss Programs: True Results Houston, Texas

Feb 04 2017
Ascend Dietary Supplements Charged an unauthorized $150.00 to my visa. When I called questioning about this charge, the manager Justin (also the person who answered the phone) told me he would not return my money and I could not return the item that was unauthorized charge to my account. Internet Author: Corryton , Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: Ascend Dietary Supplements Internet

Feb 03 2017
Cure Auto Insurance Worst Insurance Company EVER Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: Cure Auto Insurance Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Ascend Dietary Supplements stated shipping fee only and then charged my credit card and add. charge 79.95 Tampa Fl.33684 Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Alternative Health: Ascend Dietary Supplements Internet

Jan 02 2017
Pureline DietarySupplements Dietary supplements are a scam Tampa Florida Author: Dover, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: Pureline DietarySupplements Tampa, Florida

Dec 20 2016
Ascend Dietary Supplements keep sending products I can't use and don't want and charging me for it. Tampa, Florida Author: Colleyville, Texas Weightloss Programs: Ascend Dietary Supplements Tampa, , Florida

Nov 28 2016
Hairdoo App & Leonardo Colon III Leo, Lenny Never paid on time and left still owed $635 out of $900+ balance. West Hollywood Internet, California Author: Los Angeles, California Barbers: Hairdoo App & Leonardo Colon III Internet

Nov 14 2016
Pureline Pureline Dietary Supplements misrepresented,charged for unwanted product,unscrupulous business practice Tampa Florida Author: Granada hIlls , California Weightloss Programs: Pureline Tampa, Florida

Nov 14 2016
Pureline Dietary Supplements GNC Keeps sending product I did not order - I have returned 3 pkgs with no credit Tampa Florida Author: Bothell, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Pureline Dietary Supplements Tampa, Florida

Nov 10 2016
Pureline Garcinia Pure line Dietary Supplement Florida Author: Brentwood, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Pureline Garcinia