Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: nubodi, celebrityonline, easy30 day thin
There may be more reports for "nubodi, celebrityonline, easy30 day thin"
For more results perform a general search for "nubodi, celebrityonline, easy30 day thin"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
Stacie Renna. Renna Career Services. This woman says she will deliver a resume in one week, paid upfront and then on day 7 she told me she would deliver later, price went up by $250. She doesn't keep her word. Full of drama. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Personal Services: R

Feb 21 2017
Legal Processing Calling every day about a civil lawsuit and to call them back Ohio Author: Eau Claire , Wisconsin Liars: Legal Processing

Feb 18 2017
YourTradingDay.com Steve DeWitt Stole my investment money and runs a daytrading room scam. New Lenox Illinois Author: San Diego, California Online Trading: Your Trading Day Steve DeWitt Internet

Feb 17 2017
upgarcinia ultra premium garcinia cambogia phone 1-88-564-3218 puritycleanse got a14day try from up garcinia and purity cleanse didnt work . i call and cancel and i got a rma on the two bottle and i call my bank to stop card and thay told me to send it back with atracking number and wait some day for them to get it back and thay will help me get my money back there was no packing slip in the bag for pills only the retrun address on the bag Los Angeles California Author: hermann, Missouri Weightloss Programs: upgarcinia Los Angeles, California

Feb 17 2017
Beauty Instant Cream Remover Ordered trial size for 4.95. Did not work for me. Cancelled within the 30 day trial and now billed. 99.95. Said was my responsibility to read 14 day cancellation. Ordered this on ad for Victoria Olsteen. New Jersey Author: Tarpon Springs, Florida Skin Care: Beauty Instant Cream Remover New Jersey

Feb 17 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Punch TV Studios is revolutionizing media and changing the way investing is done on Wall Street. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Punch TV Eviction and Tax Evasion is Public Record Author: Alabama TV News Satiations: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. Signal Hill, California

Feb 16 2017
Skin and Eye Royale Fraud After seeing an advertisement for thse products I ordered the 14 day rial offer. I didn't receive the product for another four days. When I called my bank to check baance I have two charges taken out of my account prior to the end of the trial date. Fountain Valley California Author: Edison, New Jersey Skin Care: Skin and Eye Royale Fountain Valley, California

Feb 15 2017
From You Flowers didn't deliver for Valentine's day, won't answer phones.. complete fraud.. saybrook Nationwide Author: Woodside, California Florists: From You Flowers Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
contactus@rightplaceshoppe.com Placed an order for next day delivery. They requested $363.00 in itunes. I put this on my visa. They never delivered and keep hanging up on my calls. Or they say the will check and call me back, but never do. Scammed big time. Garrettsville, Ohio (Internet) Internet Author: comstock park, Michigan Questionable Activities: contactus@rightplaceshoppe.com Internet

Feb 15 2017
From You Flowers AKA fromyouflowers.com From You Flowers Deceptive Practice New York NY Resolved Author: Olathe, Kansas Florists: From You Flowers Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Garcinia Cambogia possibly:Advance Green Coffee Charged unauthorized recurring charges to credit card. NO products received. Sample returned unopened as husband is diabetic-not recommended. Charged full price $10593 first day of sample ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,order. Same chg week later. Two more charges week later 99.99 and 92.97. one for Green Tea - Many listed in scam report Nationwide Author: Lexington, South Carolina Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Edable arrangements Ordered an arrangement to be delivered to my wife job for Valentine's day. Never received anything Dallas Texas I have a question Author: Dallas, Texas Adoption Agencies: Edable arrangements Dallas, Texas

Feb 14 2017
Sheri's berries Ordered a dozen chocolate dipped fancy strawberries for my wife for Valentine's day scheduled for morning delivery they never made it . Now I have a very unhappy wife . Reno Nevada Author: King city , California Consumer Services: Sheri's berries Internet

Feb 14 2017
Perk Spa Took $2149.00 from my Visa card for a treatment that I could not take due to my husband having raidation treatments for 2 months every day. I have called them the day that we recieved notice that my husband will have to have this radiolagy treatment with Waterman Hospital on February 10th to let them know that there was no way that I could go forward with this treatment. He will be having radiation for 8 weeks everyday 5 days a week.. summerfield Florida Author: The Villages, Florida Clinics: Perk Spa summerfield, Florida

Feb 14 2017
Ricki Pascaloff Florida Bay AdventuresRickard Clemence, CEO Ricki is a scam artist. We reserved a houseboat, paid for plane tickets, bought food for our planned 2 day houseboat trip and arrived the day of New Year's Eve to be told that the boat had mechanical problems. She had not tried to reach us. We had to scramble to find available motel rooms - at great cost. She has said she will refund our money. No go. We are suing her in small claims court. It turns out she has scammed others in just the same way. A truly dishonest person who should have been put out of business long ago! Islamorada Florida Author: Brooklyn, New York Boat Cruises: Ricki Pascaloff Islamorada, Florida

Feb 14 2017
Kim's Florist is a SCAM - DO NOT USE!!!!!!! TOTAL SCAM - DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!!! No flowers delivered on when advertised they deliver same day. ABSOLUTELY no customer support, no communication, no-one answering phone, NO return phone calls Irvine California Author: Cary, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Kim's Florist Irvine, California

Feb 14 2017
NUTRA MAX MALDOMEDIA@GMUTUS i order a 14 day free tril of garcinia cambogia. internet Author: Ceres, California Attorneys General: NUTRA MAX MALDOMEDIA@GMUTUS internet

Feb 13 2017
1-800 Flowers Valentines Day for my of 36 years Carle Place, New York Nationwide Author: Yukon, Oklahoma Florists: 1-800 Flowers Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
Spice Village Grill and owner Tabassum Ali Digusting Business Practices, Bait & Switch! Ruined Our Valentines Day! Huntington New York Author: New York Restaurants: Spice Village Grill Huntington, New York

Feb 13 2017
Cash Advance INC Cash USAUSA Cash AdvanceCash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net loan USA, Fax free Cash, Payday one, Sonic Cash Money tree, Egg loans, Check cash Loan, Quickly Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, P This Legal Proceedings issued on you Docket no:76400 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you Corvallis, Oregon Nationwide Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Cash Services: Cash Advance INC Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
New Health Today 14 day trail period was only 4 days before I was charged for 2 bottles no refunds on first bottle Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Colby, Wisconsin Alternative Health: New Health Today Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 13 2017
DermEssence anti aging cream Scammed and purposely misled me when I requested their risk free 14 day trial, I paid $4.95 shipping. I never received anything ,then I noticed charges on my account for $94.95 a month for 2 months.I still havent received anything Albany Georgia and Florida Internet Author: irvine , California Beauty Salons: DermEssence Internet

Feb 13 2017
young stuff muscle, My solid muscle , bDermafi bought a free 14 day trial. however they did not give me a complete 14 days to try. next thing I know they charge me $89.31 for full size product, could not return for refund. Internet Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Skin Care: young stuff muscle Internet

Feb 13 2017
Hyundai Motor Finance Company Hyundai Motor Finance lied to me told me to pay my car note I paid quick collect and they still repoed it customer service was rude Josh and David I got sick for 2 months and try to keep up catch up on my car note and no one even cared I paid money like I was asked and they still repo my car the next day Nationwide Only Certain People Get Treated Poorly! Author: Columbia, Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Hyundai Motor Finance Company Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
Office of Recovery Services Salt Lake city utah rom The first day of trying to deal with these workers they didnot care about anything other than getting the most monet from me. Salt lake city, Ogden Utah Author: Ogden, Utah Ex-Husbands: Office of Recovery Services Salt lake city , Utah