NUBODI, CELEBRITYONLINE, EASY30 DAY THIN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: nubodi, celebrityonline, easy30 day thin
There may be more specific results for "nubodi, celebrityonline, easy30 day thin"
For more specific results for "nubodi, celebrityonline, easy30 day thin"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 22 2017
Dermifi/Rejuven8 Skin Fresh 2 Day Total Ripoff..... Charges on Credit Card San Diego New Jersey Author: freehold, New Jersey Skin Care: Dermifi/Rejuven8 San Diego, New Jersey

Jun 22 2017
ADVANCEDLash Advanced Beauty LLC Not 30day trial, only 14-day trial, then product doesn't even have time to work! Nationwide
Author: Redlands, California Miscellaneous Companies: ADVANCEDLash Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Jerry's Rod & Custom Jerry Vandenberg's auto body & paint Charged Me $75.00 per hour for a $15.00 per hour employee. claimed hours he didn't work,and Jerry did the same. I was actually at his hhome shop calling him at his commercial upholstery shop when he claimed frame work on my car for that day. My cell phone was pinning off his cell tower and he answered. I have pictures of his flunkie's work on my $50,000 car. 4 hours to remove the exhaust system consisting of 7 bolts and 4 cuts with a sawsall $2800.00 for tubs with beginner welds. practice welds on my frame and cuts in the frame for no reason. When I complained, I had to get the cops to his house twice to get my car back. Gardnerville Nevada
Pat R Author: Minden, Nevada Body Work & Repair: Jerry's Rod & Custom Gardnerville, Nevada

Jun 21 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Extreme Tactical Dynamics is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Extreme Tactical Dynamics implemented strategic changes ensuring customer satisfaction, focusing on finding ways to assist customers in a timely manner by adding 6 digital phone lines, A Live Chat option and boosting customer service and warehouse staff. All trained to help the first responder find the correct emergency lighting equipment.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Extreme Tactical Dynamics pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Extreme Tactical Dynamics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Hope we do better next time Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Car Parts & Accessories: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Jupiter , Florida

Jun 21 2017
Vlamo Vlamorous; AquaVO; Bank Account says BeautifulHer Offered a product for $5.95, I was charged $3.95 on June 5, $5.95 on June 6; and also on June 6 and June 7 $.99 each day for another product. I received them and Now on June 20 am being charged $105.79. Nationwide Author: Anderson, South Carolina Skin Care: Vlamo Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Allumiderm - Allumineye This company uses mailing address:1175 Baker St, Ste E19-228Costa Mesa, CA 92626-4136 The advertisement read try 10 day Free sample Costa Mesa California Author: El Paso, Texas Skin Care: Allumiderm - Allumineye Costa Mesa, California

Jun 20 2017
Sunset Escapes Sunset Escape Resorts Told me the reports on-line was another company, not theirs. WHich was a lie. Once I tried to cancel I was told I was not allowed, despite being in the 30 day window. Internet Author: scituate, Rhode Island Resorts: Sunset Escapes Internet

Mayvenn Hair Thin, Full of Beards Oakland California
Author: New Jersey On-Line Business: Mayvenn Hair Internet

Jun 19 2017
Select Skin and DR Cream I ordered one for $4.95 shipping and when I checked out--they said those who buy want the cream for 4.95--and I wanted to try. I received them--called two days after --when it caused irritation and breakouts. I was told if I cancel that day it would cost I called within two days and was told to call back by the 13th so there would be no charge--I called on the 12th and they told me. I called one day too late and charged over 180.00 for two items Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Adult Care Facilities: Select Skin and DR Cream Internet

Jun 19 2017
Isaac Walden Grassroots GMX isaac had taken my last 1000 dollars and what burns me most is my mther died that day and he did not care He deserves to go to jail and anyone that has dealt with them should make formal fraud and larceny cases against him with the local police and postmater general and they will prosacute him Jackonsville Florida Author: Pontiac, Michigan Advertising Agencies: Isaac Walden Grassroots GMX Jackonsville, Florida

Jun 19 2017
waste management On June 9, 2017 one of Waste Management’s trucks picked up my recycling bin/trash can, in front of my home at (((REDACTED))), Baldwin Park, CA (((REDACTED))), on our regular trash day. I emailed them that evening because they were closed, and never got a response. Houston Texas Author: Baldwin Park, California Collection Agencies: Recycling/Trash removal: waste management Houston, Texas

Jun 19 2017
Trimgenesis, Rachel Tried a trial garcinia supplement. Was not told it was a trial. Trimgenesis charged me $160.00 the following month. When I tried to cancel, I was told I was one day too late. Internet Author: Milford Center, Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Trimgenesis Internet

Jun 19 2017
Alice Johnson Stopped giving me minutes,told me on the phone i would get them that day,never did get any. West Plains Missouri Author: West Plains, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Alice Johnson West Plains, Missouri

Jun 18 2017
Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health On 3-14-17, I ordered the free sample of Renaderm and entered my Wells Fargo debit card info to pay for the $3.99 shipping and handling charge which I thought their system would allow me to log off but the next screen was Nuriva which I assumed was free because there was no fee, then Natural Beauty Vitamin C Serum screen was next showing a price of $39.99ish. I did not indicate I wanted this product and backed out. Their site is deceptively tricky. I went to my bank the next day to cancel my card. To make a long story short I had no need to look at my Visa Chase card because I did not enter the acct information in their site. A few months later when I reviewed my Visa Chase acct., I learned they had put about $400.00 in charges on my Visa Chase credit card. The company obviously underhandedly hacked my Visa Chase acct. Visa Chase removed these charges and I emailed support@nurivaantiagingsolution.com. When they replied, they stated I provided the Visa Chase acct info which is a deliberate lie. I did not call them at 1-844-888-3832 because I was concerned as to becoming maniacally vile. Internet Author: Greeneville, North Carolina Skin Care: Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health Internet

Jun 18 2017
Diet Pure They are a rip off and only tell you that they just charge you for a 14 day trial and now they have been taking $79 dollars out of my account and one is actually pending. I want my money back and they need to stop sending me pills I'm not even using but they are charging for. This site is a joke Internet
Author: Peoria, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Diet Pure Internet

Jun 18 2017
LuxAllure I think there are a few but I'm not sure Scam - no disclose of 14 day trial when ordering nasty customer service people St. Petersburg area Florida PO box only Internet Kalisi Eye Serum Author: Chase City, Virginia Questionable Activities: LuxAllure Internet

Jun 18 2017
P.S.T Computers Fort Lauderdale RIPOFF, PST Computers in. Fort. Lauderdale IS A RIPOFF! We took my iPad to PST computers for repair. THEY CHARGED ME $90.00 IN ADVANCE. They had it 2 days, and we paid $80 EXTRA because PST said it needed an LCD display. The day after we picked it u RIPOFF RIPOFF RIPOFF P.S.T. COMPUTERS Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort lauderdale, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: P.S.T Computers Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Jun 15 2017
Luxurious Skin/Luxurious Eyes Total scam. Advertised that cancellation could be within 14 days and not be billed . I have cancellation confirmation emails confirming cancellation within that 14 day period and they are not going to return the $99.96 and $99.94 that I have been billed. San Diego California Author: San Pedro, California Alternative Health: Luxurious Skin/Luxurious Eyes San Diego, California

Jun 15 2017
Parisian Glow tried to charge my bank account $89.95 for this product prior to the 14-day trial period. They never indicated that it was a 14 day trial. Internet  Author: Longwood, Florida Computer Mail Order: Parisian Glow Internet

Jun 15 2017
Hoffman Auto Mall David Hoffman Auto Sales Sold used car and Not One day the check engine light came on car should not even passes nys inspection Rochester New York Just a bit bizarre Author: Delevan, New York Auto Dealers: Hoffman Auto Mall Rochester, New York

Jun 14 2017
Personal credit services Personal loan & credit. Com They told me i was approved for a personal loan and i needed to send them a processing fee of $150 to their address and if i was able to meet the 7 day time fram i would be hearing back with the loan agrrement and it will be processed. Holbrook NY or, internet
Author: McGaheysville, Virginia Loans: Personal credit services Internet

Jun 14 2017
My government grants .com I had two calls in one day within ten minutes of each other I could not make out the name of either people their accent was so thick. Now I don't know if they do this on purposes so you can't understand them I had on guy talk to my husband and they told him to get the free money we had to get a 500 green dot card call them back. They would take out that money and they would put the 9000.00 on it. The second time I asked the person if the check was going to be from the US Treasury Department . I was told they had complaints that some people could not cash them. Funny before all the direct deposits from filing taxes that is where the checks came from. I than asked for the web address and they acted like they could not understand what I was saying. I saw all the links for them and than they hung up on me Nationwide Author: Salinas, California State Government: My government grants .com Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
credit one credit card double charged for fees, could not find my payments that were made on time, had collection agents from India call me 6 times a day city of industry california Nationwide Author: austin, Texas Credit Services: credit one credit card Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Ageless Beauty Recieved sample and then tried to cancel order and they keep sending product. Phone number given to call is always busy no matter what time of day or nigth I call. I called the return only number and that is never answered. I can not cancell because there is no answer to call always busy but they keep charging me and sending product. Houston Texas Author: PALATINE, Illinois Skin Care: Ageless Beauty Internet

Jun 13 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Extreme Tactical Dynamics | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Extreme Tactical Dynamics dedicated to customer satisfaction.  7-day money back policy and 5 year LED Warranty.  Extreme Tactical Dynamics uses the latest technologies in manufacturing Emergency Vehicle Lights.  Extreme Tactical Dynamics receives 5 STARS and a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Extreme Tactical Dynamics made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Extreme Tactical Dynamics.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks that must be performed by their police cars Jupiter, Florida