Your Search | nubodi, celebrityonline, easy30 day thin

1, Report #1341947

Dec 07 2016
The deal empire I seen them on facebook and they were advertising a product for 19.99 so i went on and placed the order after it went thru they charged me 44.95 i immediatley emailed them and told them that i wanted to cancel my order right then and they would not respond and I sent the email about 5 times that day with no response i kept sending it that i wanted to cancel everyday i finally got an email 2 weeks later saying they cant cancel an order after its been shipped so 6 weeks later I get the order it is a scam it doesnt even work  Internet Author: Overton, Texas Liars: The deal empire Internet

Dec 07 2016
The Craze - V max Sells supplements with a 14 day free trial. The phone numbers are not in service, there is no way to cancel Arizona, internet Author: Lutcher, Louisiana Supplemental Health Programs: The Craze Internet

Dec 05 2016
Mini Thin (pretend musician) Jason Mallas Lies more than Hillary Clinton!! West Virginia Nationwide
Author: McEwen, Tennessee DJ Services: Mini Thin (pretend musician) Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Crystal Creek Dental Dr. Jean Sanders, Vinh Nguyen, Roy Bloom, Levy T. Do, An Q. Le ROTTEN MOUTH-Bad Teeth Day! Plano Texas
Author: Highland Park, Texas Dental Services: Crystal Creek Dental Plano, Texas

Dec 04 2016
EVALINA SKIN SERUMS TAKE MONEY FOR A 15 DAY TRIAL STARTING DAY OF ORDER AND NOT GET UNTIL 9 OR MORE DAYS LATER THEN TAKE FULL AMOUNT OF $98.41AURORA,CO 8000 AURORA, cOLORADO 80071 Author: WILMINGTON, North Carolina Eye Care: EVALINA SKIN SERUMS Internet

Dec 02 2016
Don't Buy from Laptop-essential or cpmatrix store on Ebay I purchased a laptop from laptop-essential last year. It went dead within a few months. They only acept 30 day returns. When I contact them they promissed they will replace the laptop. It was a lie. They never responded back. I found another complaint for them here. This store used to be called cpmatrix.com. This is a refurbished computer scam. Stay away from them! Austin, Texas Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Fraud: Laptop Essentials Internet

Dec 02 2016
rockwealth ministries/Todd Coontz Illegal Robo-calls every day Aiken South Carolina Author: Somewhere, Maine Questionable Activities: rockwealth ministries/Todd Coontz Aiken, South Carolina

Dec 01 2016
Lake Forest Day Spa Lake Forest Day Spa Worst Place to get a Massage, the is no Day Spa its a Pig Pen these people are total rip offs, and the place stinks like fars and smelling feet! The older Vietnamese girls sitting around in peanuts and frog legs Lake Forest,  California Author: Anhiem, California Massage Therapists: Lake Forest Day Spa Lake Forest, CA, California

Dec 01 2016
EIN Filing Service Misrepresented their company as IRS, refused to refund on a Federal Tax ID the very next day because a young person made a mistake. Customer service was rude, although I called immediately to correct the error. Reporting this company to the Texas BBB and would recommend no one utilize this company. Albuquerque Texas False Accusation Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Income tax: EIN Filing Service Internet

Nov 29 2016
Montana capital I've been stuck with this company for about three years now and cannot even finish paying off the loan that I got for $2,500 it seems like every month you're supposed to go ahead and pay $200 and it's supposed to go down every month right wrong they go ahead and hit you with the fee of $6 a day along with your $ 210 a month making it a total of $400 a month .. beware of this company nothing but scammers I wish I knew a way out instead of having to give them my money some help!!! north Hollywood California Author: Anaheim, California Car Financing: Montana capital north Hollywood, California

Nov 29 2016
Truthfinder.com I used this service 1 time and canceled the same day yet they continue to charge my credit card Internet Author: North Salem, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Truthfinder.com Internet

Nov 27 2016
BARI builders LLC, Sobe Contractors These guys lie every single day . They don't work Thursday through Tuesday I don't show up for work even if they promised to going to show up to work . They install everything not according to plan and then have to convince the architect to change the plans to benefit them . It has taken me over 4 1/2 months to get one interior wall up at a commercial location And it's still not completed because they don't follow the planS. Run away from these guys Miramar Florida Florida Author: Miami Shores, Florida Builders & Contractors: BARI builders LLC Florida

Nov 27 2016
Sedona Beauty Secrets I signed up through another website and was to only pay shipping and handling and $1.25 fee. I received email message from my bank that my account was -92$. + Why my bank even allowed this much to get taken is beyond me. We were all under the impression that it was a 30 day trial. I look on website and it has that its an 8 day trial and you get billed from that day. I spoke with customer service today and she told me 15 days. If that's the case I don't even have it that long. I told her I was sending product back she said didn't matter, it's past the 15 day trial. Website states if it's opened and you return it, they will charge you $19.36 for damage. I'm not happy with it at all. Henderson, NV nationwide
Author: W Hazleton , Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Sedona Eye Cream Internet

Nov 26 2016
Ombia Derma Ombia Derma charged my credit card after I tried their samples and then told them no more within their 14 day trial period. Internet Author: Oregon Supplemental Health Programs: Ombia Derma Internet

Nov 26 2016
The Dump ( Oaks , PA ) Delivery NEVER came, the following day they didn't bring all the items Oaks Pennsylvania Author: King of Prussia , Pennsylvania Shipping & Handling: The Dump ( Oaks , PA ) Oaks , Pennsylvania

Nov 26 2016
Keurig Coffee Makers I purchased this brewer on March 21, 2015. Already, the first brewer i purchased had a defective LCD monitor. I thought nothing of it and so the next day, i simply took it back to Best buy to have it replaced. TAKE NOTE THAT THE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY ON THIS BREWER IS ONLY FOR A YEAR. Today, one year and 8 months later, the brewer is completely dead with uses of only 3 8 ounce cups per day. This is not an average usage, this is EXACTLY 3 8 ounce cups per day as my family of three adults ONLY drink coffee in the morning when it is needed the most. I purchased this brewer thinking it would be convenient and it would last long because I've been hearing good reviews. Now, I just got off the phone with the Keurig support center - spoke to 2 different reps - Karen and Kyle, and essentially they told me that since the brewer is now off-warranty, that I am dead in the water. Burlington, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Appliances: Keurig Coffee Makers Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Empire Carpet After carpet installation seams rippled and discovered a nail had been hammered into the carpet and floor beneath. We have made 4 appointments for repair. One they went to the wrong address 3 they cancelled after waiting all day. Customer Service was incompetent. Supervisor Pia was rude. Absolute worst. Have now rescheduled for the 5th time. Islandia, Nationwide Author: Southfields, New York Home Improvements: Empire Carpet Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
The Dump Furniture Outlet Didn't let us know there is a no exchange policy. We called next day to exchange size of couch. Despite the customer service saying it was up the store manager. This store manager Jason Davis not only refused to return our call but would barely give us the time of day and flat out refused to work with us at all. It's a brand new piece that is 3 days old and we just wanted an exchange. tempe Arizona Author: tempe, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump Furniture Outlet tempe, Arizona

Nov 23 2016
Generic Trade Atrocious (nothing like I've ever seen before) customer service, platform & data fees (many not disclosed), ambiguous site & policy wording, ambiguous intra-day margin approval process, sub-standard basic platform, etc. Highland Park Illinois Author: Flushing, New York Brokerage Companies: Generic Trade Highland Park, Illinois

Nov 23 2016
american web loan had a pay day loan. paid it off. kept taking pymts out of checking acct after loan was done. Internet Author: MOUNT PLEASANT, Pennsylvania Internet Services: american web loan Internet

Nov 22 2016
Skin and Eye Royale Beware of 14 day trial Skin Royale online Internet Author: Sturgis, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Skin and Eye Royale Internet

Nov 21 2016
Partner with Mike B Mike Buontempo and Ozan Yucetepe False advertising claiming 30 day money back guarantee but no such thing. Westfield New Jersey Author: Bangalore, Karnataka , New Jersey Adult Web Site: Partner with Mike B Internet

Nov 21 2016
Asurion Protection Plan for Sprint Insurance offered for your Sprint phone is called Asurion. It's a Rip-Off, stay away. I paid the premium and the $200 deductible but did not get a replacement phone as stated in the contract. Sprint will tell you next business day, Asurion says 3 to 5 False Advertising Overcharging Delay Hounds offering Protection they can't honor. Asurion.com Internet Author: FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Asurion Protection Plan for Sprint Internet

Nov 19 2016
Ashley home furnishings in Hoover Alabama. Placed an order last night. Lost income and tried to cancel at opening the next day and they refused. Nowhere to put the furniture and no way to pay. Hoover Alabama Author: Gadsden, Alabama Home & Garden Stores: Ashley home furnishings in Hoover Alabama. Hoover , Alabama

Nov 18 2016
DermEssence Nubeauty AKA Nubeauty cancel product same day both co's. sent product out and charged my visa GA Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Beauty Salons: DermEssence Internet