Your Search | nys collection, nys collection eyeware , yeiny perez , john ha
There may be more reports for "nys collection, nys collection eyeware , yeiny perez , john ha"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "nys collection, nys collection eyeware , yeiny perez , john ha"

Oct 24 2016
KSB Holdings LLC Called my sister looking for me saying I owe $400 Washington District of Columbia Author: Phoenix, Arizona Collection Agencies: KSB Holdings LLC Washington, District of Columbia

Oct 23 2016
Michael Manuel Perez Scot KingJason richgreg Scott - EXCLUSIVE AUTO GROUPS Car Leasing scam, fraud, dirtbags Miami Florida Author: Florida Motor Vehicle: Michael Manuel Perez Miami, Florida

Oct 22 2016
A.P.E Processing Threatened me into paying off an over $1200 debt I never took out Duluth Georgia Author: Delran, New Jersey Collection Agencies: A.P.E Processing Duluth, Georgia

Oct 21 2016
Toyota of Orlando Toyota of Orlando sold a used 2015 Toyota Corolla to my 66 years old mother in law with a clean carfax that supposedly was a one owner car that had never been involved in any type of accident. Unfortunately all that was a lie, 3 days later we came to find out the car was involved in a front end collision and the entire front end of the car was replaced. I called John Cruz and Ms. Cynthia (manager) To explain the situation and they both told me there was nothing they could do. All we were asking is to take the car back and exchange it for one that hasn't been crashed, they even refused to to that. John Cruz took advantage of my 66 years old mother in law selling her a crashed car with a fake or altered carfax. Be aware of this dealership obviously there is fraud involved there. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Toyota of Orlando Orlando, Florida

Oct 21 2016
John M. McConkie owner at Interwest associates Conspired to Violate RICO Act through more then numerous patterns of Racketeering Irvine California Update Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Investment Brokers: Interwest Associates Internet

Oct 20 2016
CREDIT CONTROL LLC collection calls that are harrassing Internet Author: Houston, Texas Collection Agencies: CREDIT CONTROL LLC Internet

Oct 20 2016
spywhizz john martim, tata thomspom they stole my money and then would no longer chat with you. i call it fraud. john martin can be looked uo on facebook clearwater, FL. Internet- clearwater FL. Author: st. louis, Missouri Personal Services: spywhizz Internet

Oct 20 2016
JOHNSON MARK LLC Attorney at Law These people are rude when I tried calling, spoke to a Virginia Parks. I tried emailing and texting also with no results.I cannot find a legitmate mailing address to contact these people either. Sandy Utah Author: West Valley, Utah Collection Agencies: JOHNSON MARK LLCAttorney Sandy, Utah

Oct 20 2016
I am unable to buy a house because Conrad Collection has put a lean on my Credit report for Evolution Management Systems. I was told that I borrowed $3825.00 in Jan. 2012 and I now owe $4713. I have never been contacted by this company either by phone or mail. South Jordan Utah Author: South Jordan, Utah ORGANIZED CRIME: Conrad Collection South Jordan, Utah
10, Report #1332056

Oct 19 2016
World Reserve Monetary Exchange John Thomas White, Donald Schneider sold me a collection in 2005 of historic red seal one, two,and five dollar bills, supposedly to become valuable Stark, Ohio Ohio Author: West Warwick, Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: world Reserve Monetary Exchange Ohio, Ohio

Oct 19 2016
Masterson Decorating John Masterson Failed to perform. Stole money. Incompetent. Disorganized. Liar. Chicago Illinois Author: San Diego, California Home Improvements: Masterson Decorating Chicago , Illinois

Oct 19 2016
Sears Home Services Deliberate uncoordinated double billing. unknown Nationwide Author: Reedville, Virginia Collection Agencies: Sears Home Services Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
Avante USA Akeashia Claicorne ext. 315 False Debt Claim Houston, TX Texas Author: Rolla, Missouri Collection Agencies: Avante USA Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
Coulter Cadillac Tempe I recently had the misfortune of purchasing a 2016 Cadillac CTS Luxury Collection from this dealership Tempe Cadillac Auto Coulter. I will say that I had a positive experience when first engaging with them, but I recently decided to trade in my car (4 mon New 2016 Cadillac CTS Tempe Arizona
Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: Coulter Cadillac Tempe Tempe, Arizona

Oct 19 2016
Twin Bluff Financial PRS Collection A lady called my husband stating he took a loan out with a place called Twin Bluff Financial, stated they took money from our bank acct and will proceed with court to pay a balance? Unknown Unknown Author: Chandler, Arizona Loans: Twin Bluff Financial

Oct 16 2016
Cash America advance John Convk San Antonino Texas Author: Eastlake, Ohio Commerical Lending Firm: Cash America advance San Antonino, Texas

Oct 16 2016
Cenex Hub Distribution.LLC, GeraGrant, John Joseph John Joseph told me I was guarantee a grant if I paid a large sum of money. Phoenix Florida,Arizona Author: Jackson, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Cenex Hub Distribution.LLC Palm Coast,, Florida

Oct 15 2016
John Shaw CĂ©lia and John Needham Pet Care Farnham Virginia Author: Valdese, North Carolina Animal Services: John Shaw Farnham, Virginia

Oct 15 2016
John hug Jonathan Leslie Hug Conartist San Francisco California (CA) Author: San Francisco, California Landlords: John hug San Francisco,

Oct 14 2016
John Trey Smith III Roofing repair Orangeburg South  Carolina Author: Summerville, South Carolina Roofing Companies: John Trey Smith III

Oct 14 2016
Convergent Outsourcing Inc. Galaxy Asset Purchasing, LLC Attempting to collect on a false debt Renton Washington Sounds like they are collecting on a judgment Author: Camas, Washington Collection Agencies: Convergent Outsourcing Inc. Renton, Washington

Oct 14 2016
10:37 AM Be Careful all business owners of this Fraudulent website! allows users to file malicious complaints against your company! There is no way to contact the owners or admins of this website...However once a complaint is submitted it gets indexed by google which can have a negative affect on you company. What happens is once the malicious user fills out the form it shows that your company has made a false charge to John Doe's credit card. no location Internet
Author: West Kelowna, British Columbia Credit Card Fraud: Internet

Oct 13 2016
Central Portfolio Control, Inc. Centrl Portfolio Harassed my wife by repeatedly phoning at her place of employment Hopkins Minnesota Author: BROKEN BOW, Nebraska Collection Agencies: Central Portfolio Control, Inc. Hopkins, Minnesota

Oct 13 2016
Tera Engineering Sean Ramirez and Karla Perez Injection mold tooling in China never delivered. Money not returned. CONSUMER FRAUD Orange California Author: San Diego, California Manufacturers: Tera Engineering Orange , California

Oct 13 2016
New Visions Real Estate LLC Holmes on Credit & Real Estate,  John T Holmes , Nikkia Holmes,  Property management doing dishonestly and selling bad condition properties. Cheating clients money on renovation. Owe clients a lot of rents and security deposits ATLANTA Georgia
Author: Hong Kong, Other Property Management: New Visions Real Estate LLC ATLANTA, Georgia