Your Search | nys collection, nys collection eyeware www.nyscollection.com , www.sellnys.com yeiny perez , john ha
There may be more reports for "nys collection, nys collection eyeware www.nyscollection.com , www.sellnys.com yeiny perez , john ha"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "nys collection, nys collection eyeware www.nyscollection.com , www.sellnys.com yeiny perez , john ha"

May 29 2016
John Suarez & Associates,LLC Made us homeless cause no one will let us rent a home or apartment cause John lied on our Rental history that we we're late on our Rent each month, but I have all my receipt showing that it ONLY take 2 to 3 business days to reach john office. Our Rent due on the 5th of each month but John Accounting deposit the mony Orders or checks in the account 3 to 5 days later. Marietta Georgia Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Realtors: John Suarez & Associates,LLC Marietta, Georgia

May 29 2016
DO NOT WORK FOR Salsa Fiesta - Ileana Cordon-Garces, Cesar Olivo, Samuel Perez Benatar Misleading and dishonest company with zero care for employees Miami Florida pice of s* company Author: Miami , Florida Fast Food Restaurants: Salsa Fiesta Nationwide

May 27 2016
FBCS University of Phoenix Collection Agency Used Loan Paid Off stating they show still oweing full balance Nationwide Nationwide Author: Ohio Colleges and Universities: FBCS

May 26 2016
Damon John Launch Academy Zurixx Financial LLC False & deceptive promises, Charged me $41,000, did not deliver as promised. Bad Company Salt Lake City , Utah Salt Lake City , Utah Author: Stow, Ohio Seminar Programs: Damon John Launch Academy

May 26 2016
HomeLift Now-John Lawson (Owner) Brandon Lederer (Owner) New Kitchen Remodeled Nightmare-Unprofessional-Uncompleted Poor Quality Workmanship by Gen Lic Contractor Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottdale, Arizona Builders & Contractors: HomeLift Now Scottsdale, Arizona

May 24 2016
John Smeyres/ Louis Demis cheater and liars Navarre Ohio Author: Columbus , Ohio Housing Rentals: John Smeyres/ Louis Demis Navarre, Ohio

May 24 2016
Superior General Contracting / John Houston Floyd aka John Patricina John Houston Floyd took 5500 dollars from me and says he is in the process of refunding my money Troy Michigan
Superior General Contracting Author: Michigan Con Artists: Superior General Contracting Troy, Michigan

May 24 2016
NRA,LLC They called and left a message for my Elderly Mother Patricia Macon Do not know? They would not identify Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Collection Agencies: NRA,LLC Nationwide

May 24 2016
Princeton Air Unilateral billing and collection process and warranty rip-off Princeton Jct New Jersey Author: EAST BRUNSWICK, New Jersey Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Princeton Air Princeton Jct, New Jersey

May 24 2016
Recovery Soltuons Group LLC Randy White Scammer that uses bully tactics to intimidate consumers into paying false debt harrington Delaware Author: New York Collection Agencies: Recovery Soltuons Group LLC harrington, Delaware

May 24 2016
Janus options/ Mr.John Bishop and Mr. Brian Nolan I deposited 300 dollars into an account at Janus options and after talking to Mr. John Bishop I decided I wanted my money back.Internet Author: Wyoming, Ohio Brokerage Companies: Janus options Internet

May 23 2016
INSTANICHE John Gibb And Mo Miah Did not hold up to their 30 REFUND policy with no questionsed asked. Plus they claim that with INSTANICHE you can build your AMAZON website in 60 seconds which is not true it takes longer than that. Their words are all FRAUD. Will not return any emails requesting my money back but keep sending emails about their products. Nationwide Author: Saint Marys, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: INSTANICHE Nationwide

May 23 2016
Global Services Global Mediation Services harassing, scam Midvale? Nationwide Author: West Jordan , Utah Collection Agencies: Global Services Nationwide

May 23 2016
DL Financial Limited, Laurent De Landtsheer DLF Limited, First Choice I LTD, Patrick Owen, John Mellor, Shakir Nasih, Srey Much, Barrister Tony Piston, https://dlfinancial.wordpress.com/, info@dlflimited.net, credit.finance2012@gmail.com, https://twitter.com/dlfinancial, Skype: dl.financials.limite Upfront Fee Fraud, Deceptive Practices, Does Not Perform London, England Other
Author: Dallas, Texas Commerical Lending Firm: DL Financial Limited and Laurent De Landtsheer London, England, Other

May 22 2016
Burton Neil & Associates, P.C. LlLooyd S. Markind, Esquire STRONG ARM COLLECTION THIEVES - BEWARE OF LEGAL MALPRACTICE!!! West Chester Pennsylvania Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Collection Agencies: Burton Neil & Associates, P.C. West Chester, Pennsylvania

May 21 2016
Credit collection services Sending collection letters from company I never did business with Norwood Massachusetts Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Collection Agencies: Credit collection services Norwood , Massachusetts

May 21 2016
Northland Group Inc. I have been paying this company for about 4 years now for repayment of tuition to a college, and I used to get a letter once a month after payment had been received. Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Butte, Montana Collection Agencies: Northland Group Inc. Minneapolis, Minnesota

May 20 2016
Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Debt collection on social security funds Cincinnati Ohio RE: Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Debt collection on social security funds Cincinnati Ohio Author: Muncie, Indiana Lawyers: Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Cincinnati, Ohio

May 20 2016
Bedford Forrest Management John Schultz Bully, manipulative, chip on his shoulder, awful, disgusting, perv Los Angeles California Author: los angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Bedford Forrest Management Los Angeles, California

May 20 2016
Kross Lieberman & Stone, INC. Get anything they tell you in writing Morrisville North Carolina Author: Durham, North Carolina Collection Agencies: Kross Lieberman & Stone, INC. Morrisville, North Carolina

May 20 2016
Legal Debt Mediation Failed Package Delivery (Debt Collector) Jacksonville, Florida Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Collection Agencies: Legal Debt Mediation Jacksonville, , Florida

May 19 2016
Dennis St. John Dennis Blye, Dennis Fitzsimmons rip off, stole, terrorized my finances, dragged me on, made me do lots of work and was scammed Los Angeles, Atlanta, Connecticut Internet
Author: New York Cash Services: Dennis St. John Internet

May 19 2016
Resume Genius.com .....John Cancelled the 14 day trial 2 hours after the trial time began and they refuse to refund money they took out of my account! I guess I was to risk being fired to call at the exact time! Wilmington Delaware Author: Scenery Hill, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Resume Genius.com Wilmington , Delaware

May 19 2016
CCS Services Scam to get CC Info, Portsmouth New Hampshire Author: Grass Valley, California Collection Agencies: CCS Services Portsmouth, New Hampshire

May 19 2016
Bennathon Law Group Jeff Scott Saying that there was a law suite against me that I would need to fill out a case a file to track my case im not casue this is fraud I dont even have any loans. New York New York Author: Glenn Heights, Texas Collection Agencies: Bennathon Law Group New York, New York