Your Search | nys collection, nys collection eyeware www.nyscollection.com , www.sellnys.com yeiny perez , john ha
There may be more reports for "nys collection, nys collection eyeware www.nyscollection.com , www.sellnys.com yeiny perez , john ha"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "nys collection, nys collection eyeware www.nyscollection.com , www.sellnys.com yeiny perez , john ha"

Jan 18 2017
statewide adr Calling my place of employment New York New York Author: Antioch, Tennessee Collection Agency's: statewide adr New York, New York

Jan 17 2017
Eric Fontaine AKA Dennis St. John Money Flipping Instagram Scam Internet Author: Collinsville, Illinois Financial Services: Eric Fontaine Internet

Jan 17 2017
ASR LLC FRAUD Georgia Internet Author: bristol, Pennsylvania Collection Agency's: ASR LLC Internet

Jan 16 2017
Primary Solutions Group CJ Walker, Sr.Investigating Agent, Attorney Taylor, Sally Love First I was notified by a Sally Love from a (877)789-330 around 8-20- 13 stating that my account has been referred to her from Allied Cash Advanced for a total of 770.00, but the company was willing to settle for 330. out of court. I called Cashed Advanced and they told me that someone was going to be in contact with me because it was already turned over to collection. In 2014 I received another call from A Attoney Taylor. I told him that that account has already been settle and he still continue to call and harach me. He stated that I owed That they had no record of the account being paid. Alpharetta Georgia Author: new orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Primary Solutions Group Alpharetta, Georgia

Jan 16 2017
John Cowan Dishonest, liar, fraudulent, deceptive, lazy San Francisco California
Author: San Francisco, California Lawyers: John Cowan San Francisco, California

Jan 15 2017
Jonathan Lancaster john lance This person sold us a sick maltipoo for 850.00 1-13-17 The dog tested positive for pavo on 1-14-17 sugarland Texas resolved 1-16-17 Author: Baytown, Texas Con Artists: Jonathan Lancaster sugarland, Texas

Jan 15 2017
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP E-470 Toll Collection Letter on a Man Dead 472 Days Denver Colorado
Author: Diamond Bar, California Legal Services: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Denver, Colorado

Jan 14 2017
E470 Express Toll & Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Harassment of relatives for payment of $200 in court filing fees and fines for the collection of $6.30 in toll charges. Note I have $16 credit with Denver Denver and Texa Author: Lakewood, Colorado Attorneys General: E470 Express Toll & Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP

Jan 12 2017
Arian Perez ,Premier-Equity-Specialists Rosario aka arian perez The world best Scammer, he scam me $37,000.00 us dollar Internet
your intention was to rob!!! Author: Ocho Rios Jamaia, Other Computer Fraud: Arian Perez ,Premier-Equity-Specialists Internet

Jan 12 2017
united financial services they called me and said i owed some money to a pay day loan company i rememberd paying them off but thought i might have missed one.  jacksonville Florida Author: FLORISSANT, Missouri Collection Agency's: united financial services jacksonville , Florida

Jan 11 2017
PENDRICK CP II PHOENIX FINANCIAL SERVICES Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC Sold incorrect information on a debt, my name, credit card number and social security number to a debt collection agency INDIANAPOLIS Indiana Author: jeannette, Pennsylvania Collection Agency's: PENDRICK CP II INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana

Jan 10 2017
American Cash Awards John Brown Call imediately to claim award. Three phone numbers 804 876 4281, 876 889 2394, 815 515 0459 Jamaica Author: Woburn, Massachusetts Cross-Border Scams: American Cash Awards

Jan 10 2017
Pyramid Clothing Collection Scheme Internet Author: Carmel, New York Credit Card Fraud: Pyramid Clothing Collection Internet

Jan 09 2017
Hytek Medical John Garbino & David Fish Not Licesed | Health Care/Dispensary Kickbacks | Check By Phone Scam LAGUNA NIGUEL California
Not true Author: Schaumburg , Illinois Doctors: Hytek Medical Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Riverside Alpha Group Luis VasquezAnthony Saude This collection agency has called me many times about an account that is not mine and that I have nothing to do with. They are rude and have refused to remove my name from the records and have even stated that they will continue to call me. I Tustin California Author: Columbus, Ohio Collection Agency's: Riverside Alpha Group Tustin, California

Jan 09 2017
Club Metro Newark ABC Financial WHY KEEP BILLING ME IF MEMBERSHIP IS DONE/CANCELLED Newark New Jersey Author: New york, New York Collection Agency's: Club Metro Newark Newark, New Jersey

Jan 09 2017
RTS Financial Group Lied, Stole, Misrepresented, Advertised here on RipoffReport Vancouver Washington Author: Maine Collection Agency's: RTS Financial Group Vancouver, Washington

Jan 08 2017
Convergent Outsourcing Inc. Convergent outsourcing False collection notice Re: PayPal account Renton Washington Report them to the CFPB Author: Dallas, Texas Collection Agency's: Convergent Outsourcing Inc. Internet

Jan 08 2017
Kings Firewood LLC John Teague Newton New Jersey Author: Newton, New Jersey Landscaping: Kings Firewood LLC Newton , New Jersey

Jan 07 2017
Lux style international Harassment for payment of items I did not request. Scaremongering with threats of debt collection. Denmark. Internet Author: Eastbourne, Alabama Beauty Salons: Lux style international Internet

Jan 06 2017
Fabian Cole Keven Petersen Eric Young Jeff Morgan John Whie Fabian & Associates Fabian Cole Scam Internet
Author: Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Fabian Cole Internet

Jan 06 2017
NCR processing This company called me about balance that I had with check n go in 2014. I payed this company the balance sue on 4.20.15. They stated they would send me a receipt of my payment and I never received. I received a call on 1.5.2017 from another collection agency stating I still pwed same balance and I informed them I already paid in 2015. I called my bank to confirm amt was taking out on 4.20.15. I tried making co tact with this co.pany and not successful atlanta Georgia Author: Lathrup Village, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: NCR processi g atlanta, Georgia

Jan 05 2017
Jason Riley Kendall McCoy, Summit Consumer Group, LLC PHONY DEBT COLLECTION COMPANY SLIMEBALLS Claremont, California Internet Author: Folkston, Georgia Legal Process Servers: Jason Riley Internet

Jan 05 2017
Greencastle home builders Shawn Harvey, John Mcintrye Con/Fraud, incompetent Ft. Myers Florida Author: Naples, Florida Builders & Contractors: Greencastle home builders Ft. Myers, Florida

Jan 05 2017
RR Auction REVIEW: RR Auction commitment to total customer satisfaction. 100% Lifetime Guarantee of authenticity. RR Auction focused on providing highest prices for consignors. Buy and sell with the confidence… confidence from 30 years of experience and customer satisfaction. Amherst, New Hampshire Boston, Massachusetts *UPDATE: RR Auction pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. RR Auction recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
BOB EATON is Associated with PSA DNA Author: UP, Pennsylvania Auction / Liquidators: RR Autograph Auctions | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, 100% lifetime guarantee of authenticity. RR Autograph Auctions, is America’s Premiere Autograph Auction House Amherst, New Hampshire