Your Search | nys collection, nys collection eyeware www.nyscollection.com , www.sellnys.com yeiny perez , john ha
There may be more reports for "nys collection, nys collection eyeware www.nyscollection.com , www.sellnys.com yeiny perez , john ha"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "nys collection, nys collection eyeware www.nyscollection.com , www.sellnys.com yeiny perez , john ha"

1, Report #1342013

Dec 07 2016
ADR Firm / National File & Claim Service threat felony bank fraud theft of services Nationwide Author: Oswego, New York Collection Agency's: ADR Firm Nationwide

2, Report #1341911

Dec 07 2016
Bloom and Assoc. Harrasing calls telling me i was gonna be served by the court Nationwide Author: henderson, Nevada Collection Agency's: Bloom and Assoc. Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
Pro Cal Stone John Profanchik They Are Rip Off Artists Beware of This Man and Anyone Associated With Him Including His Son Addison Texas Author: Plano, Texas Builders & Contractors: Pro Cal Stone Addison, Texas

Dec 06 2016
carolyn Asher John E. Hollberg Company Fraud,Cheaters,scammed, tens of thousands of dollars investment Englewood Colorado Author: Marietta , Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: carolyn Asher Englewood,

Dec 06 2016
John Davis Claims I have an overdue loan with CashAdvanceUSA Washington DC Author: Henderson, Texas Loans: Nohn Davis

Dec 05 2016
Price A Building - John Barber | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Centennial Colorado Report posted is blatantly a Lie!! Author: Denver, Colorado Sales People: Price A Building - John Barber Centennial, Colorado

Dec 03 2016
Mini shop.com. Motta miniature shop Does not ship, threatens with collection agency Palentia, Internet and California Author: Sewickley, Pennsylvania Specialty Stores: Mini shop.com. Motta miniature shop Internet

Dec 03 2016
John Davis from cash advance inc To call Kathy hawkins I received a email from John Davis saying he represents cash advance Inc and that they are filing a lawsuit against me that I owe them 850 I never received money in my bank account or papercheck either Washington Dist of Columbia Sounds Very Fishy Author: Bowie, Maryland Legal Process Services: John Davis from cash advance inc Washington, Dist of Columbia

Dec 03 2016
John Ricci US Angel Investors Ripped us off, fraud, liar, lied, deceptive San Francisco Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Investment Brokers: John Ricci Internet

Dec 02 2016
Center Mass Media, John Ramsey, Heather Ramsey Marketing Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Marketing Companies: Center Mass Media Denver, Colorado

Dec 02 2016
John Abbuhl, Pawsch Inc Thief, Swindler Boca Raton Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: John Abbuhl, Pawsch Inc Boca Raton, Florida

Dec 02 2016
Harvard Collection Services Inc. FAKE / SCAM Do NOT pay anything without contacting the appropriate agency they claim to be collecting for Chicago Illinois
Author: Alabama Income Tax Service: Harvard Collection Services Inc. Chicago, Illinois

Dec 02 2016
John P Kenosian & Miele, LLP Falsly garnishing wages Los Angeles California Author: woodland hills, California Collection Agency's: John P Kenosian & Miele, LLP Los Angeles, California

Dec 02 2016
Wakefield & Associates Collections Aurora Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Collection Agencies: Wakefield & Associates Aurora, Colorado

Dec 02 2016
I.C. System, Inc IC System, Ghetto Collections, Black Power Collection Agency, We'll Get Your Money My Ni***! IC System Inc - The Most Unprofessional Collection Agency in America - Idiots St. Paul MN Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Collection Agencies: I.C. System, Inc Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Target was charged and refunded due to no availibility for March Trilogy (Paperback) (John Lewis) yet they still selling it nationwide Nationwide Author: ventnor city, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: Target Nationwide

The Mallery Hall Collection The Mallery Hall Furniture Scam Loganville Georgia
Author: San Diego, California Furniture & Furnishings: The Mallery Hall Collection Loganville, Georgia

Dec 01 2016
lux style international they send me a product i didn't purchase and want me to pay, they wont pay the return of product and receiving threatened mail and ask every time extra $10 for penalty fees, and more threats for debt collection Lux Style International Internet Same thing happened to me! Author: Leichhardt, Unusual Rip-Off: lux style international Internet

Dec 01 2016
Performant Recovery Performant / PerformantRac / Performant Recovery, Inc. / Diversified Collection Services / DCS Performant Embezzles TENS OF MILLIONS From the American People: How to Defend Yourself Livermore California Author: Mesa, Arizona Collection Agency's: Performant Recovery Livermore, California

Nov 30 2016
Dominion pardons and waivers I was forced into a contract. I told them I could not pay right away. When I missed first deadline I informed them away ND they changed the dates on the contract. I could not make next payment so I informed them. They sent me a new contract. I decided tell them I would wait. They said ok. Next thing I know a collection agent was calling me. Now my xredit has an amount owing. I NEVER RECEIVED A SINGLE SERVICE FROM THEM. WHAT A DISGRACE. Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Legal Services: Dominion pardons and waivers Toronto, Ontario

Nov 30 2016
Simon's agency inc. Waiting for bill, and proofs Liverpool New York Author: Jamesville, New York Accounting: Collection Agency's: Simon's agency inc.

Nov 29 2016
Cashadvancedeptresolution@gmail.com Daneilmartin0 , requesting money telling me there's a warrant out for my arrest if I don't pay now and this is the last chance and to go put the money on a Walmart card or the sheriff will come to my door they said to go get a money green Pak card from Walmart Through email Texas Author: san diego, California Collection Agency's: Cashadvancedeptresolution@gmail.com Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Beverly Hills Corporations, William (Bill) James, John Garry False advertisement, fraud, breach of contract Beverly Hills California Author: Canoga park, California Business Consultants: Beverly Hills Corporations Beverly Hills, California

Nov 29 2016
John Davis, United States Federal Cou Cash Advance Inc with Warrant Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Anderson , Indiana Collection Agencies: John Davis, United States Federal Court Washington, Dist of Columbia

Nov 29 2016
investors financial llc dave toledo MISLEADING SHAM WOULDNT REVEAL Internet Author: RALEIGH, North Carolina Collection Agencies: investors financial llc Internet