Your Search | nys collection, nys collection eyeware www.nyscollection.com , www.sellnys.com yeiny perez , john ha
There may be more reports for "nys collection, nys collection eyeware www.nyscollection.com , www.sellnys.com yeiny perez , john ha"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "nys collection, nys collection eyeware www.nyscollection.com , www.sellnys.com yeiny perez , john ha"

Jan 06 2017
NCR processing This company called me about balance that I had with check n go in 2014. I payed this company the balance sue on 4.20.15. They stated they would send me a receipt of my payment and I never received. I received a call on 1.5.2017 from another collection agency stating I still pwed same balance and I informed them I already paid in 2015. I called my bank to confirm amt was taking out on 4.20.15. I tried making co tact with this co.pany and not successful atlanta Georgia Author: Lathrup Village, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: NCR processi g atlanta, Georgia

Jan 05 2017
Jason Riley Kendall McCoy, Summit Consumer Group, LLC PHONY DEBT COLLECTION COMPANY SLIMEBALLS Claremont, California Internet Author: Folkston, Georgia Legal Process Servers: Jason Riley Internet

Jan 05 2017
Greencastle home builders Shawn Harvey, John Mcintrye Con/Fraud, incompetent Ft. Myers Florida Author: Naples, Florida Builders & Contractors: Greencastle home builders Ft. Myers, Florida

Jan 05 2017
RR Auction REVIEW: RR Auction commitment to total customer satisfaction. 100% Lifetime Guarantee of authenticity. RR Auction focused on providing highest prices for consignors. Buy and sell with the confidence… confidence from 30 years of experience and customer satisfaction. Amherst, New Hampshire Boston, Massachusetts *UPDATE: RR Auction pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. RR Auction recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
BOB EATON is Associated with PSA DNA Author: UP, Pennsylvania Auction / Liquidators: RR Autograph Auctions | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, 100% lifetime guarantee of authenticity. RR Autograph Auctions, is America’s Premiere Autograph Auction House Amherst, New Hampshire

Jan 05 2017
Len and Graham Construction John Joseph ConstructionRedMarq HomesLenford WilliamsVincent GrahamJohn JosephLegend Construction Construction Crooks! DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR BUSINESS Lauderdale Lakes Florida
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Builders & Contractors: Len and Graham Construction Lauderdale Lakes, Florida

Jan 04 2017
PREMIER TICKETS TODAY JAKE ELTON JOHN TICKETS WESTLINN OR 97068-3698 Internet Author: Mead, Washington Ticket Sales: PREMIER TICKETS TODAY JAKE Internet

Jan 02 2017
Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi They lost a large payment we made in August 2016, we disputed it when we were told they hadn't received it. Our bank started an investigation on August 22, 2016. I paid off the remaining amounts, stopping all activities. They found the payment of $888.04, sent a letter telling me the account would be credited on the next statement. They had also put a conditdonal credit on my account during the investigation period. NOW it's October, and we have a zero balance due and have a credit due to us of $154.87. Shortly after that we get a letter that we owed $888.04 again, but they reduced it with the credit balance, and now they are telling us that they will waive the late if we send our payment of $733.17. I have been trying to deal with this screwed up outfit but now they have turned it into collection!! We have gold credit, and we are elderly folks. Please help us. PLEASE! Internet Author: Oakridge, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi Internet

Jan 02 2017
Enchanted Eye Wrinkle Reduction and Beauty Collection Misrepresented their trial offer that turned into multiple billings Santa Ana California Author: Oakland, California Eye Care: Enchanted Eye Wrinkle Reduction and Beauty Collection Santa Ana, California

Jan 02 2017
Meade H Lewis Meadelewis.com non-payment, hired our company and didn't pay. Port Matilda Pennsylvania Author: Gretna, Nebraska Collection Agency's: Meade H Lewis Port Matilda, Pennsylvania

Jan 01 2017
Phillips & Cohen Associates Scam Wilmington Delaware Author: Florida Collection Agency's: Phillips & Cohen Associates Wilmington, Delaware

Jan 01 2017
Tenant tracker Sent something to my credit report even though I have never heard of them. Mckinney Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Collection Agency's: Tenant tracker Mckinney, Texas

Jan 01 2017
Nutra Way Look Younger Ha Ha Internet Author: Venus, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra Way Internet

Dec 31 2016
Accelerated Collection Service ACS Went straight to contacting my In Case of Emergency contact Kent Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Collection Agency's: Accelerated Collection Service Kent, Washington

Dec 30 2016
Credit Consulting Services Inc. Terms of Agreement Violation Salinas California Author: Riverside, California Collection Agencies: Credit Consulting Services Inc. Salinas, California

Dec 30 2016
credit one tried to work out pmts now they have machol & johannes llc denver demanding payments las vegas nevada You don't understand credit Author: Beaverton, Oregon Collection Agency's: credit one las vegas,

Dec 30 2016
John Casablanca Cary North Carolina Author: Hope Mills , North Carolina Modeling Schools: John Casablanca Cary, North Carolina

Dec 29 2016
John Stach VSPRODUCTS.COM, vspnorthamerica.com, vpowerenergy.com Likely Scam selling discounted invoices that never pay Eveleth Minnesota Author: Calgary, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: John Stach Eveleth, Minnesota

Dec 29 2016
ASC..Morris Anderson threats to arrest me for fraud, deception, etc for an outstanding loan that I don't know about Florida Internet Don't send money - it's a scam Author: derby, Kansas Collection Agency's: ASC..Morris Anderson Internet

Dec 29 2016
John Riddick Full Version Bitcoin Adder 2016 Scam Internet Author: bhilai, Alabama Internet Fraud: John Riddick Internet

Dec 28 2016
consumit@use.startmail.com voilations of HIPAA, FDCPA, CFPA, I.R.C.P. Rule 11, Filing misleading collection affidavits, forgery, perjury Boise consumit@use.startmail.com Author: Nampa, Idaho Collection Agency's: Advantage Financial Services & Shaun R. Bonney Boise, Idaho

Dec 28 2016
www.storehoodies.com -AKA- John Cooke (Customer Service) -AKA- Jingzhou Zhaoxin, LTD. Never delivered my Dallas Cowboys Salute To Service hoodie... Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Clothing Stores: www.storehoodies.com Internet

Dec 28 2016
big city bride big city bride, big city events, susan cordogan, big city brides, john cordogan Big City Bride used our personal video wedding footage as an advertisement for both of their businesses without my consent chicago Illinois Author: Chicago , Illinois Wedding Services: big city bride chicago, Illinois

Dec 28 2016
SPServicing SPS Fraudulent collection Salt lake city Utah Author: Clark, Missouri Loans: SPServicing Salt lake city, Utah

Dec 27 2016
Paramount Jason Cambell Threatened litigation and to be served papers for a non paid paydayloan with Advance america Internet Author: Vero Beach, Florida Collection Agency's: Paramount Internet

Dec 27 2016
Dr. Payam John Kahen REVIEW: Beverly Hills Hair Restoration dedicated to total patient satisfaction. Beverly Hills Hair Restoration is dedicated to providing all patients excellent care, customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: The Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Clinic has pledged their commitment to Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member’s business. Beverly Hills Hair Restoration is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
False Claims Author: Los Angeles, California Doctors: Dr. Payam John Kahen TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Beverly Hills Hair Restoration, hair loss treatment center for men & women. Focused, dedicated solely to practicing hair transplant surgery, hair loss prevention. Beverly Hills Hair Restoration dedicated to achieving results using latest techniques, innovations in hair restoration surgery. Dedication to hair restoration means patients get most advanced techniques, a natural hair transplant, the easiest r Beverly Hills, California