Customer satisfaction commitment: O Premium Water | Ripoff Report

Your Search | o premium water

Jan 24 2017
air conditioner shoppe bad insulation and pipe water running on my roof ruined part of roof. Had them service my ac neil is the rudest person i have ever spoke to. paid 700.00 for them to clean the screens on two acs and pur pipe back. Two days later my ceiling almost collapsed with water. called a plumber found leak. it was coming from bad installation of pipes. called neil he yelled at me told me they were not coming back and to call my lawyer, which i did. called him back for his lawyers name, he said for my lawyer to call him and he had the best lawyer on the island. paid 1900.to find and fix leak with better material . now we have to pay 3000.00 to fix ceiling with mold waipahu Hawaii Author: Pearl City, Hawaii Sales People: air conditioner shoppe waipahu, Hawaii

Jan 21 2017
Universal Premium Fleet Card FLEET COR Universal Premium Fleet CardFleetCorFLEETCORfuelmanfuelman.com excess fees, billing problems, won't accept payment Atlanta Internet Author: DAPHNE, Alabama Credit Services: Universal Premium Fleet Card FlEET COR Internet

Jan 21 2017
Skin Contour Nue Eyetone Eye Serum aka Vital Skin Took money for full size w/o disclosibg how much & will not refund even if your unhappy w product Santa Ana, California Internet Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Beauty Products: Skin Contour Internet

Jan 20 2017
I/O COM Vehicle Tools I/O Com over promises and under delivers WOODINVILLE Washington Author: Portland, Oregon Auto Advertising Services: I/O COM WOODINVILLE, Washington

Jan 20 2017
Cottage Holidays (Carlisle) LTD Duke of Portland BoathouseLakes Cottage Holidays Left us without hot water, heating, cooker, kettle, shower or bath for half our stay and charged us 500.00 for the privelege Carlisle Cumbria Author: DEVON, Travel Agents: Cottage Holidays (Carlisle) LTD Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Madison Hill Properties No heat no hot water for days Chatham New Jersey Author: Chatham , New Jersey Landlords: Madison Hill Properties Chatham , New Jersey

Jan 18 2017
NEXTcapital Next RE Capital LLC; LLC Edward O Mehrfar, Esq Kevin Perrotta Stacey Ribotsky Application Fee Scam, Direct Lender Scam Great Neck New York Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Loans: NEXTcapital Great Neck , New York

Jan 18 2017
Heatworks X1 Tankless water heater Unit Flooded my Garage 2 weeks after installation Charleston South Caroline Author: Tempe, Arizona Plumbing: Heatworks X1 Tankless water heater Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Coyote Classics My $55,000.00 1965 GTO brakes failed on arrival, transmission had to be rebuilt, engine lower end has to be rebuilt, reverse lights not wired for use, water leak under dash whhen rains. I do not recommend anyone buy vehicles from Coyote Classics. If you are interested in a Class Action Lawsuit contact me: josephcsykes@yahoo.com/(((REDACTED))). Greene Iowa Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Coyote Classics Greene, Iowa

Jan 17 2017
First American Home Protection Paid Huge Premium, & many fees to get Nothing! Van Nuys California Author: Carlsbad, California Warranty Companies: First American Home Protection Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Philadelphia Water Deprtment.  Refuted Bill, But Water Dept. Collected. Philadelphia Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Barbaraanne Breithaupt Internet

Jan 17 2017
Roto Rooter Plumbing Roto Rooter Restoration This company is starting a new division in water restoration and they are hiring sales people to sell jobs as their plumbers fix the broken pipes. They tell their sales people that they will get a commision and a referral of 3% of what ever the jobs sale for but they don't pay the commision. Beware of this company they will rip you off they own me for unpaid commisions and unpaid regular salary Cincinnati Ohio Author: west chester, Ohio Consumer Services: Roto Rooter Plumbing Cincinnati, Ohio

Jan 15 2017
Cara Incorporated Wiped out benefit of lifetime warranty on their failed premium-priced hot water bottle Warwick Rhode Island Author: Wayland, Massachusetts Medical Supplies: cara incorporated Warwick, Rhode Island

Jan 14 2017
American Home Shield I'm The Boss Enterprizes Hot Water Heater not up to code & refusal to repair broken pipe in wall Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Plumbing: American Home Shield Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
Pickaway Correctional Institution P.C.I. Contaminated water supply and no heat during winter months Pickaway County Ohio I have a suggestion Author: Columbus , Ohio Correctional Facilities: Pickaway Correctional Institution Ohio

Jan 11 2017
Universial Premium Fleet Card Excessive Late -Fees Norcross Georgia Author: San Bernardino, California Credit Services: Universial Premium Fleet Card Internet

Jan 10 2017
Zero Water Poor, Unresearched Product Design/Flimsy, Substandard Quality 23-cup Unit Trevose, Pennsylvania Internet Author: Arkansas Appliances: Zero Water Internet

Jan 09 2017
Haley's piggy village Haley coniglio Bad breeder lazy animals die a lot pigs live in small areas go days with out water no shelters Rancho Cucamonga California
My apology Author: Redlands , California Animal Abuse: Haley's piggy village Rancho Cucamonga , California

Jan 08 2017
Drain Medic / RX Plumbing RX Plumbing Our HOA got this company to blame us for a water leak that I did not caused $8000 worth of damages below San Diego California Author: SAN DIEGO, California Consumer Services: Drain Medic / RX Plumbing San Diego, California

Jan 05 2017
B.A. Managment c/o VRBO Research before you Reserve and Read Reviews Hell's Kitchen, New York New York
Author: Aurora, Colorado Lodging: B.A. Managment New York, New York

Jan 04 2017
Kinetico Water Systems, Keith Peel, Jennifer Byrd, Coral, Haley, Jason Illegally stole money directly from my bank account Lubbock Texas Author: Lubbock, Texas Bottled Water Delivery: Kinetico Water Systems Lubbock, Texas

Jan 03 2017
SY Electronic Technology CO.,LTD Following are Western union detailFirst Name: BINGJIELast Name: HE Province: GuangDong Country: China Zip code: 518003 O have placed an order with tis company for the amount of 1010 us dollors, now the company claoms more money for customs payment of 40% off the value, not sure really thinking this os an scam, not sure what to do next Shenzhen GuangDong Author: Randfontein, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: SY Electronic Technology CO.,LTD Shenzhen,

Jan 01 2017
American Water Resources Reported a leak in my sewer line. They said it was not a clog or a blockage so it wasn't covered Alton Nationwide Author: Sharon Hill, Pennsylvania Home Warranty Companies: American Water Resources Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
Environmental Quality Assurance A card was sent, called and a technician came by, tested my water and said it was not very clean. Installed a water filtration system and charged me $3,900.00 for a system that cost only $675.00. they took advantance of me, I have an immune deficiency. I would like to sue them to get my money back. Pinellas Park Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Environmental Quality Assurance Pinellas Park, Florida

Dec 28 2016
Aqua America unrepaired leaks Aqua America unrepaired leaks in water lines Sandia Texas Author: Sandia, Texas Utility Companies: Aqua America Internet