Customer satisfaction commitment: O Premium Water | Ripoff Report

Your Search: o premium water
There may be more specific results for "o premium water"
For more specific results for "o premium water"
Showing 1-25 of 7,825 Found Reports For more specific results for "o premium water"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
LORI A DUNMIRE - LORI A FLEMING - LORI ANN DUNMIRE - LORI ANN FLEMING, SCAMMER, INSURANCE FRAUD UNDER INSURANCE FRAUD INVESTIGATION, SCAMMER, MOVED TO N.CAROLINA Greensboro North Carolina REDACTED DUE TO CYBERBULLYING / DEFAMMATION / PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / REVENGE POST”. Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Liars: LORI A DUNMIRE, LORI A FLEMING, LORI ANN DUNMIRE, LORI ANN FLEMING, SCAMMER, INSURANCE FRAUD Greensboro, North Carolina

Jul 21 2017
DS Services of America/Crystal Springs Water Crystal Springs water DS Services Sparkletts and Alhambra Water Sierra Springs, Belmont Springs Kentwood Springs Mount Olympus Deep Rock Water WORST COMPANY ON THE PLANET, STAY AWAY. THEY DONT CARE Nationwide Nationwide
Author: Tacoma, Washington Bottled Water Delivery: DS Services of America/Crystal Springs Water Nationwide

3, Report #1190407

Jul 20 2017
Allstate Insurance Unreasonable premium increase Montgomery Alabama No longer with Allstate Author: Montgomery, Alabama Insurance Companies: Allstate Insurance Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Penn joint water company 22 They turned my water off after I paid the bill then they tried to say they cut it off because last months bill wasn't paid. They are lying. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Penn joint water company 22 Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania

Jul 17 2017
Confederate Superstore -Confederate Superstore-Private Patriot-Prime Patriot-Vision Marketing International 519 Todd StConroe, TX 77385936-224-7000888-799-3068Prime Patriotc/o Vision Intl. MarketingPO Box 8555The Woodlands, TX 77387 Charged credit card every month, after a single purchase using different names Conroe, TX 77385 Texas
Author: Gretna, Louisiana Specialty Stores: Confederate Superstore Conroe, TX 77385, Texas

Jul 17 2017
Heather Sanders USB Litigation Scam Artists Nationwide Author: Lando O Lakes, Florida Legal Process Servers: Heather Sanders USB Litigation Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
Core Skincare Con Artist you order promo for $10 they ship more draft $86 w/o your consent and won't refund or allow returns Buffalo New York Author: Midlothian, Virginia Eye Care: Core Skincare Buffalo, New York

Jul 14 2017
US Health Group USH Advisors Misrepresentation re: monthly premium, coverage, processing claims, in network vs out of network the list goes on. Fort Worth Texas Author: Alabama Health Insurance: US Health Group Fort Worth, Texas

Jul 13 2017
Ipodbatterydepot.com Paid for ipod battery install service and received nothing!!!Ripped o 23875 El Toro Road #423; Lake Forest, CA CA Author: Bellingham, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Ipodbatterydepot.com

Jul 13 2017
David W. Wilson of toyota las vegas Fui al dealer a comprar una toyota tundra y me tomaron mis datos me dijieron estas aprobada me pidieron 6 mil de entre y me dieron la camioneta ala semana resivo Cartas disiendo q no fui aprovada fui al dealer aver q estaba pasando me dijieron dementia otra semana le dije no quiero mober la camioneta por q no quiero q me cobren las millas o q me pase algo ala camioneta me dijieron no manejala no se te va cobrar nada y ala 4 semana se me Ponchatoula una llanta hablo al dealer y hable con Tania me dijo Trai la camioneta y no se te va cobrar nada y el dia q la llevo me Dan el cheque costo y disen es por la llanta y por las millas as long q quieras pero no se te va regresar todo tu dinero y asta aorita no me Dan mi dinero Las Vegas NV Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: David W. Wilson of toyota las vegas

Jul 13 2017
Badmonkey Botanicals A very unhappy customer Tacoma Washington We're obviously being unreasonable to require proof Author: Gijón, Other Specialty Stores: Badmonkey Botanicals Tacoma,

Jul 11 2017
AtWar AtWar-game.com thieves; con artists; steal your premium money; mod named Meester is sociopathic AtWar-game.com Internet Author: Arizona Internet Services: AtWar Internet

Jul 11 2017
Premium Skin Care Anti Aging, Best Life Source ,on my bank account, deceived in advertising, charged my credit card with unauthoized charges, decieved regarding a $100 voucher, did not do as they said with regard to refunding me unsure Internet
Author: Durham, North Carolina Skin Care: Premium Skin Care Anti Aging Internet

Jul 11 2017
L'etouile, Premium Skin, Colladerm Complex Skin Scam. Claims product biggest deal ever on Shark Tank. I never ordered nor did I receive product and am being charged almost $400. Internet
Author: La Verne, California Skin Care: L'etouile Internet

Jul 09 2017
CASA SECURITY PIERRE BAQUERO ¡ALOJARSE DE ESTA EMPRESA NO COMPRAR NADA! Me llamaron varias veces cada día hasta que me cansé de ellos. Hicieron una cita para venir a mi casa, pero nunca apareció. Ellos me guardaron llamado para restablecer una cita y se las hice y les compre el sistema y las cámaras. El servicio, los empleados, el propietario Pierre Baquero todos mentirosos. Ellos no se encuentran con su palabra. Duraron un mes para instalar mi equipo a tiempo. Tengo el sistema y no estoy feliz. No puedo ver mi casa de otros lugares solamente cuando estoy en casa que me sirve solo ver cuando estoy en casa. Yo no quiero que esto suceda a ti estancia lejos de esta empresa aprendí mi lección. Debería haberse ido con ADT o alguna otra empresa. Pude haber comprado un sistema mejor en WALMART. Montebello California Author: Los Angeles, California Home Security: CASA SECURITY PIERRE BAQUERO Montebello, California

Jul 06 2017
furniture factory direct montage furniture services. globe furniture bought sectional in 2015 got premium coverage, now sectional is pealing every where!!! HELP!!! lakewood Washington Author: lakebay, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: furniture factory direct lakewood, Washington

Jul 06 2017
American Water Resources water line and sewer line protection Nationwide Author: Henderson, Nevada Warranty Companies: American Water Resources Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
XIAMEN SENYANG CO ltd., en.medicalxm.com www.medicalxm.com = Con Man. PING WANG, aka: SY CARTER, CARTER LIN, CARTER, etc. Also Con Woman Aka: SUSAN WANG, ANNY DING, SUSAN ANNY DING, SUSAN, etc. MEDICAL ALTERNATING AIR MATTRESSES with MEDICAL ALT PUMPS. BUYERS BEWARE. AVOID THIS SELLER. Purchased Medical air Mattresses from PING WANG takes extended many months to post out. Specificly ordered mattress to have micro holes customised, mattress not as we ordered described arrived 5 months later which did not alternate as we equested, wrong pressure in pump not as we ordered. Patients presure wounds started bleeding & breaking own. Mattress'es sent not as PING WANG stated mattress not water proof, blood from patient goes through cover. Mattresses do not alternate some cells stay ridged non alternating causing patient unfair suffering. Alternating pumps not as pressure ordered sent 50-180 mmHg instead of softer 10-50mmHg Contacted XIAMEN SENYANG CO LTD, SUSAN WANG & PING WANG unhelpful let's you down didn't want to know. Xiamen 361000, Fujian, China. Internet
Author: Jerusalem, Other Healthcare Centers: Hospitals: XIAMEN SENYANG CO., Ltd Internet

Jul 03 2017
Aqua America for the life of me i cannot figure out how i use145 gallons a water a day, i'm not home 5 out of 7 days , and i have no leaks Bryn Mawr Pennsylvania Author: Cross Junction, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Aqua America Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania

Jul 03 2017
Letoile skin cream Premium Skin, Skin Youth misrepresentation of product information and added charges without consent Internet Author: clinton, Tennessee Skin Care: Letoile skin cream Internet

Jul 03 2017
Jet counsel Jawabkom1 I was told they would help me.legally.just pay 5 dollars to retain then they took.my credit card info charged me the 5 dollars then i got disconnected and the next day was charged 29 dollars more for nothing and i cant get a hold of them.to get it back or cancel im worried its gonna get worse Seattle i.believe this was done o er the internet Internet Author: Chicopee, Massachusetts Lawyers: Jet counsel Internet

Jul 02 2017
Prestige Portuguese Water Dogs I would not allow this womam to adopt one of my puppies because she had lied about several things on her application. Stow, Ohio Internet Author: North Canton, Ohio Animal Services: Prestige Portuguese Water Dogs Internet

Jun 29 2017
Sparkletts water DS waters Deceptive practices San Diego Nationwide Author: Chula vista, California Bottled Water Delivery: Sparkletts water Nationwide

Jun 29 2017
Denver General Contractors Thomas Anthony Roca I hired this company, Denver General Contractors that advertises on CraigsList to install a washer and dryer. on June 28, 2017 and he send a mexican guy that did not speak any english and did not know how to do the job, did not have any tools and charged me $105 . He did not hook up the washer correctly and he did not hook up the dryer vent to the dryer. After I told him that I do not have water coming to the washer and dryer vent was not hooked up to the dryer he threaten me with calling the police. I do not know why, but that is what he did, he called me names and profenities and said his worker only did the dryer not the washer, like someone will spend 2 hours to hook up a dryer. Englewood Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Home Improvements: Denver General Contractors Englewood,

Jun 28 2017
Coat to Coast Grand Getaways My husband and I bought a vacation club for $7.900.oo dollars we paid closing cost $975.oo dollars and $2.500.oo for the inicial payment after that we had to pay $165.14 a month for the next five years they gave us to many promeses. airline tiquets. car rental hotel cruses to many good things BUT each time we tried ti used we can not doit..... they said you can not used because is monday o because is after monday o because is before holliday o is after holliday. Sarasota Florida Author: franklin square, New York Travel Companies: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Select State/Province