Customer satisfaction commitment: O Premium Water | Ripoff Report

Your Search: o premium water
There may be more specific results for "o premium water"
For more specific results for "o premium water"
Showing 26-50 of 7,827 Found Reports For more specific results for "o premium water"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 29 2017
Denver General Contractors Thomas Anthony Roca I hired this company, Denver General Contractors that advertises on CraigsList to install a washer and dryer. on June 28, 2017 and he send a mexican guy that did not speak any english and did not know how to do the job, did not have any tools and charged me $105 . He did not hook up the washer correctly and he did not hook up the dryer vent to the dryer. After I told him that I do not have water coming to the washer and dryer vent was not hooked up to the dryer he threaten me with calling the police. I do not know why, but that is what he did, he called me names and profenities and said his worker only did the dryer not the washer, like someone will spend 2 hours to hook up a dryer. Englewood Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Home Improvements: Denver General Contractors Englewood,

Jun 28 2017
Coat to Coast Grand Getaways My husband and I bought a vacation club for $7.900.oo dollars we paid closing cost $975.oo dollars and $2.500.oo for the inicial payment after that we had to pay $165.14 a month for the next five years they gave us to many promeses. airline tiquets. car rental hotel cruses to many good things BUT each time we tried ti used we can not doit..... they said you can not used because is monday o because is after monday o because is before holliday o is after holliday. Sarasota Florida Author: franklin square, New York Travel Companies: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Select State/Province

28, Report #1381977

Jun 28 2017
Defensortactical Heather Calvin, Josh Sullins, Grant Gibson, I am a disabled veteran who owns a small business. We performed some lead testing for Defensor Tactical on 3/11/2017 and still have not been paid. I have been told about a sick child and a flood are keeping me from getting paid. I spoke with the owners of business on both sides and they all assured me that no water ever entered there buildings or Defensor Tactical. It was all a lie! Valley Park Missouri Author: Centralia, Illinois Gun Shops: Defensortactical Valley Park, Illinois

29, Report #1381970

Jun 28 2017
Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia Signed me up for a membership Los Angeles California Author: Saint Louisville, Ohio Weightloss Programs: NUTRITION, Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Jun 28 2017
Graceland Portable Buildings Gold Capital Financep o box 7866Paducah, KY 42002877-281-3656 36 mo finance saying no int-price almost doubles-pd it off and they say 8 weeks to get my pd contract back Nationwide Author: kingman, Arizona Loans: Graceland Portable Buildings Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
MGM Landscaping Caused underground Water leak. Caused Underground Gas Leak. Killed existing landscaping. Peoria Arizona Author: Tolleson, Arizona Landscaping: MGM Landscaping Peoria, Arizona

Jun 27 2017
The Summit at Warner Center/GHP Management Corporation Mold Exposurre/Security Deposit 21-Day Violation/Uninhabitability/Water, Trash Woodland Hills California Author: Canoga Park, California Attorneys General: The Summit at Warner Center Woodland Hills, California

Jun 27 2017
Ray Baxter, Brenda Ferraro America's Best Bath AZ, One Source Remodeling, Arizona Power Save, Arizona Solar Water and HVAC Breach of contract Mesa Arizona One Source Remodeling LC Author: Arizona Architects & Designers: Ray Baxter, Brenda Ferraro Mesa, Arizona

Jun 27 2017
American Water Resources NJ American Water Had Sewer line protection and the sewer line broke due to the age and they would not cover Alton Illinois Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Home Warranty Companies: American Water Resources Alton, Illinois

Jun 27 2017
Total Home Protection Took over $700 from my policy premium $1729 when I cancel my policy. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: La Palma, California Home Warranty Companies: Total Home Protection Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jun 27 2017
Blue Water International Blue Water Soaps & cleaning products are free for life, but forget to mention there is a $75.00 s&h fee. Carrollton Texas Author: Humble, Texas Consumer Services: Blue Water International Carrollton, Texas

Jun 26 2017
American Express Amex double-charging for premium car rental protection Nationwide Author: Portland, California Car Insurance: American Express Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
LOID Lewiston Orchards Irrigation District Utility meter rental fee water LEWISTON Idaho Author: LEWISTON, Idaho Utility Companies: LOID LEWISTON, Idaho

Jun 26 2017
Dar Water Front I recieved a letter from Dar Water Front stating I owe money 88.97 for a product I did not authorize to charge my credit card. My credit card company disputed the charge as fraud and did not pay the money. Chase bank cc also filed this as a fraud charge. This charge showed up on my cc over 9 months ago and I have not heard or seen any bills, letters, disagreement, or any other contact from this company since my cc marked it as fraud! I called and you don't recieve a real person, the website to dispute it is not valid, and they say it will go to the collections within 30 days if they do not recieve a dispute. I will be writting the company but I am sure that will get me no response either. Sherman Oaks, California Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Alternative Health: Dar Water Front Sherman Oaks, , California

Jun 26 2017
Shane Tobin Of Combined Insurance Over powering control freak Bunclody Ireland I agree a total dumba#$! Author: wexford, Other Sales People: Shane Tobin Of Combined Insurance Wexford, Ireland

Jun 25 2017
Aqua Finance Inc. FBO Connexus Credit Aqua Finance, Inc.Connexus Credit Union Sold and installed Water filtration system for house Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Accounting: Aqua Finance Inc. FBO Connexus Credit Internet

Jun 24 2017
Premium Cockers Anderson YuvalAnderson Y J Paid for a purebred Cocker Spaniel and never received it San Antonio, Texas Internet Author: Alamo, California Unusual Rip-Off: Premium Cockers Internet

Jun 23 2017
Prestige Portuguese Water Dogs Canton Ohio
Author: Stow , Ohio Dog Breeders: Prestige Portuguese Water Dogs Canton , Ohio

Jun 23 2017
George Wood Properties Mold, Faulty Foundation, Free Standing Water, Water Leaks, Rodents Texas City Texas Author: Texas City, Texas Property Management: George Wood Properties Texas City, Texas

Jun 22 2017
Pat urban Paul Jones Pat that works at AT&T so call cheap a*s that lives in Roscoe Illinois that has to cut other companies down for services that he hired Pat wanted to buy a used water softener he knew it was used because he could not He could not afford a new water softener Internet Author: Rockford, Minnesota Neighborhood Services: Pat urban Internet

Jun 22 2017
Water Works, Inc Worst Customer Service Ever Johnsburg Illinois Author: Hoffman Estates, Illinois Landscape Companies: Water Works, Inc Johnsburg, Illinois

Jun 21 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates support@darwaterfront.com LIARS LIE: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks Nationwide Author: O Town, California Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Grand Incentives ~Christy Pelhem; Dynamic Premium Incentives:P.O. Box 6308 Woodbridge, VA 22195 Dynamic Premium Incentives: P.O Box 6308 Woodbridge, VA 22195 Open-Ended Promises for FREE AIR, couldn't fullfill our air requests ~ took our deposit & won't return it! Sarasota Florida Author: Brea, California Air Travel: Grand Incentives Sarasota, Florida

Jun 20 2017
Universal Premium Fleetcard USERY TERMS Norcross, Georgia Nationwide Author: Ashland, Kentucky Auto Service Stations: Universal Premium Fleetcard Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Enercare Solutions Hot Water Heater Toronto Nationwide Author: Guelph, Ontario Plumbing: Enercare Solutions Nationwide