Customer satisfaction commitment: O Premium Water | Ripoff Report

Your Search: o premium water
There may be more reports for "o premium water"
For more results perform a general search for "o premium water"
Showing 26-50 of 7,672 Found Reports For more specific results for "o premium water"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 04 2017
Coast Dental I got charged for procedures I refused and they make you sign the proposal and the use It for charges. I was charged 30.00 for a medication I refused with Krystal I did not want to get XRas because I was going to changgge Dentist and m Insurance cover 1 per year and Krystal made me do It Stating that It was Ilegal not doing the x ras. All they want is money. After my procedure I wanted to spit, Krystal told me It was m own saliva she did not give me a cup of water I hate to swallow with blood in m mouth. the areas were not neet and clean it was dusty they dont describe your share and the insurance care oon the proposal and the do not refund what the charge extra even if is your credit. Deltona Florida Author: Deltona, Florida Dental Services: Coast Dental Deltona, Florida

Mar 04 2017
Chicago Water & Fire Restoration located in Elmhurst, IL Chicago Water & Fire Restoration is not transparent and is deceptive Elmhurst Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Building Services: Chicago Water & Fire Restoration Elmhurst, Illinois

Mar 01 2017
BC METAL & LOGISTICS LLC Y/O ROMAN MORENO este señor Roman Moreno, dice tener producto en texas y europa, pero nunca muestra nada, pretende que le paguen el producto sin tener mpruebas de su existencia, es un estafador que dice trabajar directamente con refinerías de Houston, y rusia y nunca presenta nadaa y nuca texas Texas Author: Bucaramanga, Alabama Gas Stations: BC METAL & LOGISTICS LLC Y/O ROMAN MORENO texas, Texas

Mar 01 2017
Citzens gass company Utility company water gass trash Indianapolis Indiana Gass Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Customer: Citzens gass company

Feb 28 2017
Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia was offering free bottles oc this product and advertised that you only had to pay $4.95 shipping. I ordered it and got the 1 bottle I ordered. 17 days later they charged me $94.19 on my debit card without my permission. Internet Author: Superior, Wisconsin Drug Manufacturers: Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Feb 28 2017
Woods and water services Regina L Cook Blaine Burley Melanie walker We had a group of five hunters drive ten hours each way to come down to what we expected to be a great hunting facility. we were told that 90 to 95 percent get pigs and that couldn't be more of a LIE!!! for the two days of hunting not one person in my group saw a pig, This place is a joke we spent 2500 dollars for absolutely nothing we didn't even stay at the lodge. when we asked for a refund they told us no. Any one looking to book a hunt please dont waste your money on these scam artists. I recommend going to a better quality hunting facility. they told us that they haven't had very good luck with the wind but they still continue to book hunts so they can get your money. Wrightsville Georgia Woods N Water Author: Charlestown, Indiana Fishing: Woods and water services Wrightsville, Georgia

Feb 26 2017
Newegg Newegg, ripoff missing cables and they dont care Internet Newegg Support Author: LAND O LAKES, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Newegg Internet

Feb 24 2017
Premium Brand Skincare My experience was identical to the one stated by the writer in the previous report. However, I did call the company to cancel, one week after recieving the product, because I had a severe allergic reaction to it. I was assured that my card would not be charged for anything else. Fast forward to today, and I find out that they have indeed charged my account for 179.94!  Internet Author: Guys, Tennessee Skin Care: Premium Brand Skincare Internet

Feb 23 2017
Aqua Perfection (Ben Shawa) Ben Shawa/ Bad promotor on run/ Con man Shawa Ben the water guy Rip off, Con man, Scam Byron Center Michigan
Author: Cutlerville , Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Aqua Perfection (Ben Shawa) Byron Center , Michigan

Feb 23 2017
Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY I hired this person Joe Nolan to attach my well to my brand new construction of my house. In our initial verbal coversation.... He said he would run the well water before attaching it to the house. He never did this..... He first lied about it point bl He did such horrible job on my brand new house. He cut into my foundation beams saugerties New York
Author: Catskill, New York Small Business Services: Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY saugerties, New York

Feb 23 2017
ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND SNAKE VENOMPEPTIDE CREAM AND ANTI-AGING FOMULA Lied and charged more for a sample the advetised and then put charges on my account unauthorized with no email notification and unable to contact over issue because of moving their ad to another name as stated in other complaints. also as being a comatolgist 35yrs.I know the product is crap!t CA. and IN. refund follow up for Premium Brand skin care Author: GEORGETOWN, Delaware Credit Card Fraud: ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND Internet

Feb 22 2017
Emergency Construction Repair Emergency Water Restoration Management of construction project Houston, Texas Author: Redondo Beach, California Consumer Services: Emergency Construction Repair Lawndale, CA 90260, California

Feb 22 2017
Livingston Mobile Home Community Unlawful rent and water increases. Brought rats in used homes they towed in. Lutz Florida Author: Lutz, Florida Mobile Home Parks: Livingston Mobile Home Community Lutz, Florida

Feb 22 2017
Ronnie Brooks Capital Management ,_c/o Advance America Mr. Brooks called my niece. Mr Brooks call my sister. Mr Brooks called my dad. I had called Mr. Brooks as soon my niecr was going work. The number he gave me 3182331738 he never picked up phone gave me a long message on my niece phone to call1800 883 9067 Nationwide Author: Monroe, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Ronnie Brooks Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Smart Money Tracker Premium Gary Savage Toby Conner lose money trading, lies about his performance Las Vegas Internet Author: Rome, New York Online Trading: Smart Money Tracker Premium Internet

Feb 21 2017
Eddie Baker try to sell me a rv with water and possible structure damage and will not return 300 dollar holding deposit Manchester Tennessee Author: new concord, Kentucky RV Dealers: Eddie Baker Manchester, Tennessee

Feb 21 2017
My Forskolin Now Forskolin Premium Withdrew money from my account and won't refund it. Internet Author: Gladwin, Michigan Medical Supplies: Home HealthCare: My Forskolin Now Internet

Feb 21 2017
Premium Brand Skincare Life Nutra HealthLife-time Wellness FREE trial charges you $89.97 TWICE! Internet Author: Colorado Skin Care: Premium Brand Skincare Internet

Feb 19 2017
Alucia Skin Care Ultra Premium Anti-Wrinkle Complex, Lumella Intensive Eye Serum Scam! Scam! Scam! Scam! Do Not Buy Their Trial Offer! Los Angeles Internet
Author: Ocoee, Florida Skin Care: Alucia Skin Care Internet

Feb 17 2017
Premium Brand Skincare Nutra Wellness, Angelina Jolie's skincare line Don't fall for Angelina Jolie's Skin care scam Internet Author: Towson, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Premium Brand Skincare Internet

Feb 17 2017
Engines-USA Many other names W/O addresses Engines are JUNK .. Refuse to refund money Woodland Hills California Author: Dunnellon, Florida Auto Repair Service: Engines-USA Woodland Hills, California

Feb 17 2017
upgarcinia ultra premium garcinia cambogia phone 1-88-564-3218 puritycleanse got a14day try from up garcinia and purity cleanse didnt work . i call and cancel and i got a rma on the two bottle and i call my bank to stop card and thay told me to send it back with atracking number and wait some day for them to get it back and thay will help me get my money back there was no packing slip in the bag for pills only the retrun address on the bag Los Angeles California Author: hermann, Missouri Weightloss Programs: upgarcinia Los Angeles, California

Feb 17 2017
aaig American General Life Insurance baited me with a premium on my insurance for 30 years and now had quadrupled my payment new york/ texas/ tennesssee take your pick Internet Author: Wheeling, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: aaig American General Life Insurance Internet

Feb 16 2017
Lago Del Oro Water Company Fraudulent water Company Tucson / Saddlebrook Arizona Author: Catalina, Arizona Utility Companies: Lago Del Pro Water Company Tucson , Arizona

Feb 16 2017
Wells Fargo Teneasha Leak at local branch on Hwy 64 Arlington, Tenn. Also main office/ head quarters/ Claims/ Loss Department. Wells Fargo Delays Endorsement of Our Insurance Claim Check Due to Extreme Water Damage / Due to Burst Pipes in Attic Des Moines , IA & Hwy 64 in Arlington, Tennessee Nationwide Author: Cordova, Tennessee Attorney Generals: Wells Fargo Nationwide