Customer satisfaction commitment: O Premium Water | Ripoff Report

Your Search | o premium water

Jul 15 2016
tankthetank W30, Titan Tankless Water Heater Unethical business practice Hialeah Florida Author: Pembroke Pines, Florida Plumbing: tankthetank Hialeah, Florida

Jul 15 2016
Fat Cat Auto Brokers Sold a car that had stop leak in the radiator to hide badly leaking water pump Terre Haute Indiana Author: Terre Haute, Indiana Auto Dealers: Fat Cat Auto Brokers Terre Haute, Indiana

Jul 14 2016
Noah Mamet Noah Bryson Mamet,mamet associates,nma partners,Noah Mamet,Noah B. Mamet,wasserman family, Noah Mamet and Associates,www.nmapartners.com,Ambassador Noah Mamet,U.S. Embassy Buenos Aires, vice Consul Christopher Creaghe,Holly Wilkerson,Vice Consul Brendan O unreasonable passport denial, non-delivery of services paid for, violation of civil rights, universal declaration of human rights, the 14th Amendment to the U.S. constitution, the 5th Amendment,racial profiling, kickbacks,corruption,influence peddling,allegiance to a foreign state, interference in the internal affairs of a sovereign state, incompetence Los Angeles California
Author: New York, New York Civil Rights Violators: Noah Mamet Los Angeles, California

Jul 14 2016
epcor water unethical pricing phoenix arizona Author: peoria, Arizona Utility Companies: epcor water Arizona

Jul 12 2016
San Diego Water Department Shut off my water although there was no shut off order in system. Even after complaining no resolution me and my children were left without water being shut back on San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Better Business Bureau: San Diego Water Department San Diego , California

Jul 11 2016
Bruce Cash, United Strategies, Inc., USI Consulting USI Consulting, Southwest Resource Services, LLC , Mecca Productions, LLC ,The Brownfield Group, LLC, Laguna Development, LLC, Water Protection, Inc., Avista Development, LLC, Usr West Coast, LLC Defrauded out of $65,000 Redlands California
Author: Perris, California Business Consulting: Bruce Cash, United Strategies, Inc., USI Consulting Redlands, California

Jul 08 2016
MBP Heating and Air INC- Put holes through ceiling during water-heater install Richardson Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Plumbing: MBP Heating and Air INC Richardson, Texas

Jul 08 2016
safestreets usa / ADT RIP OFFS NOT FULLY INSTALLED BUT PAYING FOR IT.SALESMAN ON PHONE SAID I WOULD GET CERTAIN THINGS THAT THE MAN WHO ENTERED MY HOME DID NOT GIVE ME, HE JUST INSTALLED EVERYTHING HE COULD WITHOUT ASKING ME THEN WHEN SIGNATURE TIME CAME HE HIT THE BUTTONS!!! CALLED O SECURITY SYSTEM THAT DOESN'T WORK!! WINDOES OPEN BOTH WAYS IDIOTS!! Mt . Clemens Michigan
Author: Mt . Clemens, Michigan Security Services: safestreets usa / ADT RIP OFFS Internet

Jul 08 2016
Emcorp home improvement LLC Ernie Contes. Ernie Contes showed up to install a mini split air con system on May 26,2016.it is July 9 and it's still not working. The water is not draining out but into the apt walk now threre is mold ever time he sends his guys to fix it it gets worse he damaged the brick of the building to make a vent. It is exposed to all the rain seeping in. He became hostile when I told him I want my $6500 refund I called the police on him. This will go to court. He is a scam. No knowledge of construction. I asked for insurance. I'm still waiting. No home improvement license? Stay away from him Brooklyn New York
Author: Brooklyn , New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Emcorp home improvement LLC Brooklyn, New York

Jul 07 2016
 I went onto us realty records web site to gain information. I started to leave the site when a auto promotion for a trail period o. their site. I asked for the 5 day promo for .95. I soon started seeing a monthly credit to my checking account for $19.95 before the trial period ended. I have been trying to gain access to theories. site to protest the charges. I'm blocked out. I have tired to call with no success. I have had two this charges so far that I know of. how do I stop their demand for payment. I have tired to block using my bank & I can't stop them. help. Internet Author: Ashland, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: us realty records Internet

Jul 07 2016
premium beauty products le jeune, eloquence eye, revita rx, healthy skin free trial is signing you up for ongoing charges to your bank account. get your magnifying glass to read the small print. you must call to cancel within two weeks. sneaky free is not free. los angeles Internet Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Eye Care: premium beauty products Internet

Jul 06 2016
Blackwater Reptiles Black Water Reptiles Rip-Off of Exotic Insects Pets Rocklin California 95677 Internet Author: Perris, California Pet Shops & Supplies: Blackwater Reptiles Internet

Jul 06 2016
Premium Auto Movers Mark Evans Very Deceptive - No Ethics - Ripoff Company Miami Florida Author: Kansas, Kansas Auto Shipping Companies: Premium Auto Movers Miami, Florida

Jul 05 2016
Scott C West aka Aqua Blast Scott O. West Scott West took money for materials then never returned. He works with a ring of rip offs. Ocala Florida
Author: Silver Springs, Florida Builders & Contractors: Scott C West aka Aqua Blast Ocala , Florida

Jul 05 2016
HonorSociety.org TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HonorSociety.org recognized by Ripoff Report as a Verified Safe organization. HonorSociety.org pledges 100% customer satisfaction. HonorSociety.org builds membership value by providing maximum quality benefits, career tools, recognition, networking opportunities. *UPDATE: HonorSociety.org pledges dedication to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, assures complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. HonorSociety.org recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Fraud Confirmed by Association of College Honor Societies Author: Alabama Colleges and Universities: HonorSociety.org TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HonorSociety.org, nationally renowned organization, assists serious students realize full career potential. HonorSociety.org provides optimal internship, travel, networking, job opportunities. Known for best-in-class member benefits. HonorSociety.org memberships includes exclusive privileges, discounts, access to services. These benefits include discounted graduate school test prep, free career & industry guid Los Angeles, California

Jul 05 2016
US cellular When entering contract say one thing but first bill 5 days later $500 then shut u off not 24 hours late yet then charge OUTRAGEOUS on next bill. Was told bills would b $258 a month 2 phones 2 tablets at $10 each umm NOOOOOONOOONONO NEVER WHAT THEY SAID . Last month was $678 of course had to pay $250 every week all month so they wont shut off 1 week later new bill is $745 really come on.... one customer rep told us well if u dont pay itll just keep getting higher i asked how can any justify paying that he told me i was being hostile and he didnt have to put up with it i said can we get itemized bill he told me N O Nationwide Author: CABOOL, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: US cellular Nationwide

Jul 04 2016
Garcinia Cambogia Premium Ordered trial order billed at $4.99 - next shipment in 2/16 billed at $96.99 through 6/21/16 billed to my Credit Card Las Vegas Nevada Author: Westford, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Premium Las Vegas, Nevada

43, Report #1192962

Jul 02 2016
Author: Tempe, Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: HonorSociety.org Washington, DC ,

Jun 30 2016
Top Tier Painting LLC Michael Freed HORRIFIC. Took almost two weeks (much longer than quoted), left razor blades on the floor for my toddler to find, zebra stripes stillon ceilings even after they fixed them, dip cans, trash left for my children to find, they used my tupperware and utensils and left them dirty on my deck, did not prep the majority of the walls or ceilings, did not paint parts of ceilings at all, did not paint entire sections of trim, got paint spots on ceiling fans, windows, light switches, floors, my grass, the side of my house, clogged my sink and LEFT IT THAT WAY until I complained and then they emptied the trap into one of MY towels which they proceeded to leave sopping wet under the sink, they painted our master bedroom with obviously a roller filled with water and dried paint since it left stuff all over my walls....it goes on and on. I informed them numerous times during the project that there were problems. They have threatened to sue if I do not pay him the remaining balance. I want my deposit back! Worst experience of my entire life. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Westerville Ohio
Author: Powell, Ohio Home Improvements: Top Tier Painting LLC Westerville, Ohio

Jun 30 2016
SPARKLETTS WATER Water delivery services Nationwide Nationwide Author: Houston, Alabama Bottled Water Delivery: SPARKLETTS WATER Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
mustang valey spring water road ranger, source hummel spring liberty IL, bottled by premium water INC Minneapolis MN 55413 horrible water 273 ppm for sell? Fossett water in our house is better. source hummel spring liberty Illinois Nationwide
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: mustang valey spring water Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
palm with yachts purchased a 2005 caralina cat boat as is my mistake with the understanding that everything worked a greed to wire funds agreed to pay a deliver fee Boat arrived with black mold thru out nothing worked e xvcept one thing the company charged me for 20 gallons of fresh gas that was full of water seats torn s teering broken bilge pumps broken live well pump broken live well cracked vst pump bad the boat would run but on lift only The owner Craig is a Lire and so is his salesman Jeff be very careful they won't do anything paid 19,500 and have spent over $3,000 on the boat and 750 to get trailer road safe stuart Florida Author: Largo, Florida Boat Brokers: palm with yachts stuart, Florida

Jun 26 2016
Nuvoh2o THIS WATER IS KILLING MY PLANTS Internet Author: Reedley, California Plumbing: Nuvoh2o Internet

Jun 22 2016
o Reward Zone USA LLC ***************, 3rd FL White Plains, NY 10601 Free stuff I get 60 or more emails and some calls every day plus I didn't get what there were sending me. White planes ny Internet Author: Blissfield, Michigan Car Insurance: o Reward Zone USA LLC 128 Court Street, 3rd FL White Plains, NY 10601 Internet

Jun 22 2016
1946 went from $90.00 to $430.00 COLUMBUS Ohio Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Utility Companies: department of water Internet