Customer satisfaction commitment: O Premium Water | Ripoff Report

Your Search | o premium water

26, Report #1319908

Aug 03 2016
Beavers Built construction Bradley Beavers Bradley Beavers wanted to dig down to see if my house needed Footers so he Conned me into letting me let him dig down to my footers. While digging with the back h*e he broke my one inch water line. I was sleeping while he pulled in the driveway to do this. After he dig down to the footers witch he tore up with his back h*e he talked me into letting him put in a crock outside in a residential neighborhood. He tore up the yard on one side of the house and buried alot of my landscape bricks. He lied to me about all the things he was going to do like snake my 2 inch basement drain. It cost me 6,795.00 for Bradley Beavers to break my 1 inch copper water pipe and I had a 500.00 water bill and he keeps lying that he is going to come put in a new water line but he never shows up or calls me. This man is a con artist and I would never let him do any work for you. It's going to cost me 3,000.00 dollars to get a new water line and undo the work he did. Geneva Ohio
Author: Painesville , Ohio Liars: Beavers Built construction Geneva, Ohio

27, Report #1320539

Aug 03 2016
Premium Financial Training spend over $45,000 for training which they did not provide. I reached out many times only to get no remedy. salt lake city Utah Author: houston, Texas Real Estate Investing: Premium Financial Training salt lake city, Utah

28, Report #1320411

Aug 03 2016
Florida Energy Water & Air Rainsoft Bait and Switch; Fraudulent Invoice Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Consumer Services: Florida Energy Water & Air Orlando, Florida

29, Report #1320160

Aug 01 2016
Lejeune RevitaRx, premium beauty products, eloquence eye, healthy skin Hidden charges on what's suppose to be a FREE trial Los angeles California Author: Flagstaff, Arizona Eye Care: Lejeune Los angeles, California

30, Report #1320084

Aug 01 2016
BJ's I was baited with a BJ's $40 gift card for someone to come out to test all the water in my home for free. Edison New Jersey Author: East Orange, New Jersey Appliances: BJ's Edison, New Jersey

31, Report #1319762

Jul 30 2016
RESORT Property Management Jamea O. salesman'John Williams Owner of RESORT Property MGMT SCAMMED ME OUT OF $15,000 TO RENT MY TIMESHARES Atlanta Georgia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Timeshare Rentals: RESORT Property Management Atlanta, Georgia

32, Report #1319466

Jul 28 2016
Heatworks jack.callahan@isitechnology.com I purchased the Heatworkshot water booster in Jan 2016 at Lowes for $528. I was very excited aboutthis product. I paid approx $450a licensed electrician and licensed plummer to install it.When we turned it on the codes on the unit said the unit was not working. due to technical problems. I called the company and explained what happened. They said they would refund my money or send me a new unit.I opted to have them send me another one. I asked Heatworks about reimbusing me for the cost of reinstalling,another $450,they said no. I will recommend anyone not to buy this product. South Carolina Heatworks Installation Author: Estero, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Heatworks Nationwide

33, Report #1319433

Jul 28 2016
Equity Connect Co US office: 621 Water St. New York, NY 10002UK office: 7550 Rodney Rd London EnglandTel 1-778-714-0589Says to contact Ben Kennedy, letter from Mathew Bennett. Scam, Letter to senior citizens, hung up on me when i called number, heavy accent, could not understand New york New York Author: Roswell Ga, Georgia Financial Services: Equity Connect Co New york, New York

34, Report #1319287

Jul 27 2016
LAPURE WAVE- Q alkaline water system this so called alkaline water generator is a complete rip-off d-68165 mannheim internet
Author: ocaenside, California Alternative Health: LAPURE WAVE- Q alkaline water system d-68165 mannheim,

35, Report #1319284

Jul 27 2016
Ace Cash- Paul Young This is about a loan amount of $300.00 that you took with the AcCash under your e-mail address . LOOK FOR TYPE O. Misspelled Ace Cash. Greenville Texas Author: KANSAS CITY, Kansas Computer Fraud: Ace Cash- Paul Young Greenville, Texas

36, Report #1319258

Jul 27 2016
GENERAC I spend 30 minutes trying to reach a LIVE person or Live Chat or any customer service (C.S.) person w/o success. The 800-852-9601 contact # on the website tells you for INVERTER genertaors call some other number. I cannot reach ANYONE for the normal emergency generator that most people buy.  Vergennes Vermont
Author: dartmouth, Massachusetts Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: GENERAC Vergennes, Vermont

37, Report #1319226

Jul 27 2016
Doheney's Water-warehouse Inground Pool Liner Michigan Nationwide Author: Billerica, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Doheney's Water-warehouse Nationwide

38, Report #1319167

Jul 27 2016
Innovative speciality and gifts LTD Our Family reunion stuffXpose your business Family reunion t-shirts and tote bags and water bottles Kennesaw GA Internet GA Author: Southfield , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Innovative speciality and gifts LTD Internet

39, Report #1319044

Jul 26 2016
Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company Modified Whole Life Policy purchased for child 7 years old by grandparent -applicant. Company will not discuss policy changes about the anniversary premium increase. Parent has paid for premiums 18 years. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorneys General: Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jul 26 2016
water equipment technologies, inc avantapure is a piece of trash longwood Florida
Author: Fernandina Beach, Florida Consumer Services: water equipment technologies, inc longwood, Florida

Jul 26 2016
Sears Home Improvement Sears Caused water damage no Manager even after knowing reached out to us Rocky Hill Nationwide Author: NEWINGTON, Connecticut Home Improvements: Sears Home Improvement Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
auroraeyeserum.com/ Actifyface80073Eye Noir / premium eye80065Skin Restore /aging 888-874-7243dermaca*miriacle 888 509 1379 Three /identical/ sets of eye & facial cream came, only one ordered, without knowledge of ongoing contract for monthly shipments at $90. each Santa Ana California Author: Portland, Oregon Eye Care: http://auroraeyeserum.com/ Santa Ana , California

Jul 25 2016
FOX LEDGE SPRING WATER FOX LEDGE TRANSPORT TITAN ETC..... Poor maintenace of Trucks and Equiptment Poor attitude towards employees when Complaints made Bloominburg 12721 NY Author: NEW HAMPTON, New York Manufacturers: FOX LEDGE SPRING WATER Internet

Jul 25 2016
Florida Energy Water & Air BEWARE!! Orlando Florida Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Appliances: Florida Energy Water & Air Orlando, Florida

Jul 25 2016
Premium Natural Nutra LLC Green Coffee Unauthorized credit card charge $89.95, no product delivered nor email notification. Miami Florida Author: SACRAMENTO, California Alternative Health: Premium Natural Nutra LLC Internet

Jul 24 2016
A Victorian Swan on Water The room was dirty and stinking Wisconsin Author: Alabama Hotel: A Victorian Swan on Water Wisconsin, Wisconsin

Jul 23 2016
Green Monster solar water heating Sold me a $2000 system for $10000 saying I would get federal and state rebates to cover the cost. Phoenix Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Green Monster solar water heating Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 23 2016
NGOA National Gun Owners Association Buyers Club University of Guns Ordered ,and received, targets w/o incidence. to purchase, I has to try a free trial membership in the NGOA. I have attempted calls to cancel the $38.+ monthly fee several times, with no results. Saint Charles Missouri Author: Judsonia, Arkansas Guns & Ranges: NGOA Saint Charles, Missouri

Jul 23 2016
Superior Tech Hellp Kevin Smith Wants me to log o/ to his website to return 99.00 Threatened to charge my C.C. 400.00 if I didn't cooperated. New York Nationwide Author: Smithland, Kentucky Computer Fraud: Superior Tech Hellp Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
verizon premium technical support nonexistant service nonspecific Nationwide Author: brightwaters, New York Computer Help Desk: verizon premium technical support Nationwide