Customer satisfaction commitment: O Premium Water | Ripoff Report

Your Search: o premium water
There may be more reports for "o premium water"
For more results perform a general search for "o premium water"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 10 2017
AWHR AWHR is a lease co. I called and told them I replaced ther water heater and they contiune to bill me Ohio Author: Hopedale , Ohio Rental Supplies: AWHR ohio

Feb 08 2017
Progress residential Rent progress Lost my rent payment and Did not pay a water bill Alpharetta / Arizona Georgia/Arizona Author: Grantville , Georgia Real Estate Services: Progress residential Alpharetta , Georgia

Feb 08 2017
Laura Small Vegas Chihuahuas Tiny ChihuahuasLas Vegas Chihuahuas FRAUD! Charged $1000 more then agreement. Las Vegas Chihuahua Ear Mites,Hookworm! Brooklyn NewYork Internet
You are embarrassing yourself! You can not put a good business in the trash, by a fake report Author: Atlanta, Georgia Dog Breeders: Laura Small Vegas Chihuahuas Internet

Feb 08 2017
Cash Advance Inc. family of companies including Cash Advance, its parent company, Cash America International, Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, hereafter collectively referred to as the “Cash Advance Related Companies,” “we,” “our,” or “us”. sueing me o n garnishments of my check if i don't pay. I have never borrowed money from any of these places Los Angeles Nationwide Author: STROUD, Oklahoma Internet Fraud: Cash Advance Inc. Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
LeJeune Premium Beauty Products Eye Eloquence, Illustra, Revita RX, L'Etoile Free trial ISN'T free Los Angeles California Author: Toledo , Ohio Skin Care: LeJeune Premium Beauty Products Los Angeles, California

Feb 06 2017
Water Equipment Technologies of Florida, Inc. High Pressure Overpriced Product Sneaky Advertising & Promises Longwood Florida Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Plumbing: Water Equipment Technologies of Florida, Inc. Longwood, Florida

Feb 02 2017
Premium Merchant Funding Premium Merchant CapitalPMF Capital Sold my credit info with my approval-damaged my credit score New York New York Author: Epsom, New Hampshire Loans: Premium Merchant Funding New York, New York

Feb 02 2017
Prize candle Bought 3 bomb prize candle cost 36 dollars melted in water smelt OK no ring in any bomb what a waste so inbarest when my daughter got nothing out of it for Xmas. And never could get a hold of them to complain Internet Author: Springfield, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Prize candle Internet

Feb 02 2017
Gendarme Institute Need to investigate this school it's a scam, no exit doors in case of emergency, the teacher no profecionsl, curse all the time lack of knowledge on billing, coding even medical terminology. More students them they su post to have for a little room, they don't have the program that they teach, lack of hygiene in the bathroom, one bathroom for everybody, students and not a snack or drinking fount I of water, through W.I.A. Programs who pays books and tuition the give you use books and not every book, the spend four hours and out of those hours you waist two. It's frustration how people create a fake INSTITUTE with the only proposite of get government and people money. Pico Rivera California Author: La Puente , California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Gendarme Institute Pico Rivera, California

Feb 02 2017
Premium Brand SknCare ATO*WLNST, Beyond Nutra Store Told me the product was free at first but a month later said it was a trial offer and the I had 15 days to try it. Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Skin Care: Premium Brand SknCare Internet

Feb 01 2017
SECRET SERUM C/O GLF I called the company and asked how I send the product I don't want back and how I get a refund. I was aked if I opened the package. I told the lady I opened it. How was I suppoded to know what was inside. She told me that its company policy that she can't giv eme a refund and I can't send the product back because I opened the package. Lewiston Maine Author: Remer, Minnesota Skin Care: SECRET SERUM C/O GLF Lewiston, Maine

Jan 31 2017
Blue Water Gold TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Blue Water Gold dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Blue Water Gold's past and current approach to business is focused on being the best underwater-mining company with leases off the coast of Nome, Alaska, using state-of-the-art dredging vessels. Processing, separating gold from concentrated sands from ocean floor. Austin, Texas – Nome, Alaska *UPDATE: Blue Water Gold pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Blue Water Gold recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
False Information Author: los angeles, California Financial Services: Blue Water Gold TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Blue Water Gold’s mission to create long-term partnerships by delivering unique investments, exceptional client service. Blue Water Gold - underwater mining company with leases off coast of Nome, Alaska, using state-of-the-art dredging vessels. Processing and separating gold from concentrated sands from the ocean floor. At forefront of Alaska's modern day gold rush. Internet

Jan 31 2017
Absopure Water Company They made 3 different attempts to deliver water service first excuse the truck broke down second excuse the driver forgot third excuse the driver did not take a unit to put the water on. Terre Haute IN Author: Terre Haute, Indiana Bottled Water Delivery: absopure IN

Jan 30 2017
Steve Berman Steve Berman (((redacted))) has major Water leak and ailing appliances West Hills California Author: Agoura Hills, California Real Estate Services: Steve Berman West Hills, California

Jan 28 2017
Crosby O'hare - Founding Partner & ManagingPartner Crosby O,Hare NON PERFORMERS! New York New York
ANOTHER NON PERFORMER BITES THE DUST Author: San Francisco, California Financial Services: Crosby O'hare - Founding Partner & ManagingPartner New York, New York

Jan 28 2017
Plusmar S.A. Toilet Overflowed With Urine And Not Working Properly, Water Was Not Coming Out Of The Faucet Or The Tap, Served Junk Food. Florencio Varela Buenos Aires
Author: Los Angeles, California Bus Companies: Plusmar S.A. Florencio Varela,

Jan 28 2017
Drake Business School carol jackson lied, cheated, fraudulantly signed me up under false information newark New Jersey Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Health Care Education: Drake Business School newark, New Jersey

Jan 27 2017
Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia Sent me a free trial then took money out of my account $70.64 Los Angeles California Author: Cleveland, Oklahoma Drug Manufacturers: Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia Los Angeles, California

Jan 27 2017
Parlament Roofing & Construction Lifetime Warranty is a SCAM and their workers destroyed the solar water system piping St. Petersburg Florida
Author: Merritt Island, Florida Roofing Companies: Parlament Roofing & Construction St. Petersburg, Florida

Jan 27 2017
Premium Brand Skin Care Angelina Jolie's Skin Care Products, ANT*Beyond NUTRA STORE, CAMMI*blncdnutra, IL Free Skin Care Sample Scam California Illinois Internet Author: Mattapoisett, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Premium Brand Skin Care Internet

Jan 26 2017
Real Pro Inc Real Pro mitigation, Real Pro fire and water, Jacob Blanton, Jordon Looney Does not pay,uses CL to recruit desperate subs & contractors then refuses payment Jefforsonville Indiana Author: Bethel, Ohio Home Improvements: Real Pro Inc Jefforsonville, Indiana

Jan 25 2017
Bella T, Inc. Bella Mold Removal Bella Water Damage Customer was not happy with paying us the insurance money for the job. Since then claim has been settled. Henderson Nevada Author: Chicago, Illinois Home Inspections: Bella T, Inc. Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 24 2017
air conditioner shoppe bad insulation and pipe water running on my roof ruined part of roof. Had them service my ac neil is the rudest person i have ever spoke to. paid 700.00 for them to clean the screens on two acs and pur pipe back. Two days later my ceiling almost collapsed with water. called a plumber found leak. it was coming from bad installation of pipes. called neil he yelled at me told me they were not coming back and to call my lawyer, which i did. called him back for his lawyers name, he said for my lawyer to call him and he had the best lawyer on the island. paid 1900.to find and fix leak with better material . now we have to pay 3000.00 to fix ceiling with mold waipahu Hawaii Author: Pearl City, Hawaii Sales People: air conditioner shoppe waipahu, Hawaii

Jan 21 2017
Universal Premium Fleet Card FLEET COR Universal Premium Fleet CardFleetCorFLEETCORfuelmanfuelman.com excess fees, billing problems, won't accept payment Atlanta Internet Author: DAPHNE, Alabama Credit Services: Universal Premium Fleet Card FlEET COR Internet

Jan 21 2017
Skin Contour Nue Eyetone Eye Serum aka Vital Skin Took money for full size w/o disclosibg how much & will not refund even if your unhappy w product Santa Ana, California Internet Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Beauty Products: Skin Contour Internet