Customer satisfaction commitment: O Premium Waters | Ripoff Report

Your Search | o premium waters

Apr 17 2014
RBS WorldPay RBS WorldPay - Unfair Termination Provisions - Deceptive Contract - Multiple Changes Made to Contract w/o my Knowledge Atlanta, Georgia Nationwide Author: Mobile, Alabama Credit Card Processing Companies: RBS WorldPay Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Dynamic Premium Incentives Grand Incentives Inc The same scam. I attended a presentation with free airfare as an incentive. I paid $70 but Grand Incentives won't honor the obligation. Since I mailed the check I'm going to try the Postal Inspectors to get some action. Woodbridge Virginia Author: Norwood, Massachusetts Air Travel: Dynamic Premium Incentives Woodbridge, Virginia

Apr 17 2014
Vydox Premium Nutraceuticals Bait & Switch Operation Martinez Georgia Author: Algonquin, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Vydox Martinez, Georgia

Apr 17 2014
Universal Premium FleetCard Mastercard Took money out of my bank account for payment and did not post it to my account for over a month while charging me late fees. Norcross, GA Internet Author: Ludlow, Massachusetts Credit Services: Universal Premium FleetCard Mastercard Internet

Apr 15 2014
Ron Johnson Naturell Ultra Premium CocktailsLlerutan Distribution Co.Naturell Spirits CoCRJ Capital LLC Ron Johnson stole $300,000 from investors in AVG (This will be the first they know about it) + $30,000 in investment money. Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Questionable Activities: Ron Johnson Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 15 2014
Thirty Auto Sale Today,I had appointment at Thirty Auto Sale Had found a 2013 Hyundai Genesis on there web sitefor$18,188.00 when I arrive, they jacked the price up to $21,000.00 and it online for $18,188.00 it was for $18,188.00 unitl I told them I had my own finance, O He change the price once he new i had my own financing. Memphis Tennessee Author: Memphis, Tennessee Auto Advertising Services: Thirty Auto Sale Select State/Province

Apr 15 2014
Instant Checkmate Misleading advertising, inaccurate,limited information provided, additional charges for premium rpt without any more information, refused to credit account all charges same day, told them scam!!! Nevada Author: Brookwood, Alabama Websites: Instant Checkmate Select State/Province

Apr 14 2014
walmart money card they closed my account WITHOUT my consent,told me to buy a new reload prepaidcard so i can transfer my money to that card so my ass bbrought 2 cards and neither of them work they didn't givr me back my 100 dispute. on top of it all they said i have to wait for a new card to b FedEx to me in 3-5 daus while o sit with out 1 $ to my name unable to gey my daughter's heart meds that without them she could have a heart attack and they don't care nor have they done anything tp fix the problem at all but say sorry. sorry don't give me the 4,000$ in my account *walmart money card there a f* joke and we will contact a laywer tomorrow morning Michigan city Indiana Author: Michiganccity , Indiana Credit & Debt Services: walmart money card Michigan city, Indiana

Apr 11 2014
Teens for better America C.E,O Ms Virgina Wilkins I was order to do community service and when I went there Ms Virgina Wilkins told me just pay her and she will send my info to the courts well I told her no bercause my freedom will be in jeperdy so she kept begging for my money so I change my service now I think its not fair she ripping people off so that she can make money in her pocket she been doing this for 10yrs in las vegas with the clark county courts I'm, afriad she will blackmail someone who don't have the money she craves las vegas Nevada Author: Alabama Work at Home: Teens for better America las vegas, Nevada

Apr 11 2014
Jeff Vacek, Author Authority Blueprint, The Seminar Solution, Info Renegades -- c/o Info Interests LLC d/b/a Insight Interests, (also working with The Raymond Aaron Group) Complete SCAM! Iron clad promise is completely rusty & busted! A 3 month project is now on month 11. League City Internet (TX) Author: Atlanta, Georgia Book Publishers: Jeff Vacek Internet

Apr 11 2014
Allstar Motivation - O. W. O. world perfume Billy Nolan head Honcho If you need a laugh in the midst of job hunting, call them! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Sales People: Allstar Motivation - O. W. O. world perfume Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 11 2014
NetworkPOS Purchase Health Products Garcinia Cambogia HCA Premium Company is taking $99.90 out of checking account unathourized,they owe me over $400.00 Nationwide Author: Hamden, Connecticut Drug Manufacturers: NetworkPOS Purchase Health Products Nationwide

Apr 10 2014
LG Center LLC C/O Gables Services Check Fraud/Scam Atlanta Georgia Author: Heyburn, Idaho Banks: LG CE Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 09 2014
Option 1 opt1network o loan modification, scam, they have you mail a money order to the fake business address / they tell you that the law has changed and they can't take bank acct info that they need you to send a money order/ this is a fake company/ beware California Author: wappingers, New York Lawyers: Option 1 California

Apr 09 2014
Chubb Insurance Increased premium by 35%, valued property at more than double to calculate premium. Nationwide Author: Toms River, New Jersey Insurance Companies: Chubb Insurance Nationwide

Apr 08 2014
NCS Legal Group c/o Matt Williams aka ACS Alleged Collection Agency Miami Florida Author: Clinton, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: NCS Legal Group c/o Matt Williams Internet

Apr 07 2014
Bank Of America Bank O America Home Loans Susan Ramirez Mortgage Loan officer The company did not provide the service for refinancing process and charged me $400.00 loan fees. Anaheim, California Author: North Wales, Pennsylvania Customer: Bank Of America Anaheim,, California

Apr 05 2014
American Family Insurance AMFAM Run! Never do business with AMFAM. I received a quote from the Agent, paid the premium but when the bill came the premium was doubled. I called and ask for an explanation but no one could give me an answer. The agent sent me to the corporate office, corporate told me to call the agent. This went on until I received a collection notice . When I called, the customer service told me some different cost that I heard for the first time. Poor customer service and they only care about the money. Conyers Georgia Author: Conyers, Insurance Companies: American Family Insurance Conyers, Georgia

Apr 05 2014
Remedy center Law, Home Remedy Remedy Center o Remedy center group Promise make modification my loan and home valu Newport Beach California Author: Morrow, Georgia Real Estate Services: Remedy center Law Newport Beach, California

Apr 05 2014
Pointe O Woods Pl. Hartman & Tyner Chassidy, Chrystal of Pointe O Woods are habitual liars, scheming, condescending, uneducated. Southfield Michigan Author: Southfield , Michigan Landlords: Pointe O Woods Pl. Southfield, Michigan

Apr 04 2014
900 biscayne bay condos 900 biscayne bay association inc Condo association very nasty and unprofessional beware all contractors in miami and charge a premium to work in this building a lot of drama here Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Better Business Bureau: 900 biscayne bay condos Miami, Florida

Apr 03 2014
Fidelity Warranty Services, Inc Complete waste of Money DeerField Nationwide Author: land o lakes, Florida Warranty Companies: Fidelity Warranty Services, Inc Nationwide

Apr 02 2014
A Appliance Repair and Services License # 083585 Scammed Land O Lakes Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: A Appliance Repair and Services Land O Lakes, Florida

Apr 02 2014
bestvrg.com PFR-team.com, premium-rentals.com, prorentals.com, begoldrentals.com Fraudulent property management / fraudulent villa rentals Internet Author: Atglen, Pennsylvania Lodging: bestvrg.com Internet

Apr 01 2014
Second Chance Financial Mr. Diaz called my home stating he is garnishing my wages suspending my license in civil court unless i pay him 2000 dollars aurora illinois Nationwide Author: bright waters, New York Cash Services: Second Chance Financial Nationwide